This Yogurt news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about yogurt news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The new labeling impacts the consumption of yogurt
Consumers have changed their shopping habits due to stamps alerting them to high sugar, calorie, sodium or fat content.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021.
- Chobani, known for its yogurt and oat milk, now launching a line of cold brew coffee drinks
company Chobani is expanding its product line with cold brew coffee.
Fox News. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Chobani to debut a line of cold brew coffee drinks, expanding further beyond yogurt
Chobani's product launch comes as more Americans are drinking their coffee at home rather than at the office or in a coffee shop.
CNBC. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Chobani bets on probiotics trend to revive U.S. yogurt sales
Chobani is jumping on the probiotics trend with three new yogurt-focused product lines that claim to boost gut health and immunity.
CNBC. Thursday, 10 Dec 2020.
- Anti-mask couple who claim to be lawyers threaten to sue frozen yogurt store employee
A couple who walked into a California frozen yoghurt store were refused service The pair refused to put on a mask at the store in Mission Viejo despite it being California State Law since June of this year.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 28 Oct 2020.
- The sale of Fud, Lala, Christmas Eve, Philadelphia, and Danone yogurts are prohibited
The Ministry of Economy and the Federal Consumer Protection Agency found that some brands do not comply with the NOMs.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Northern California teacher who allegedly coughed on child in Yogurtland loses job
A Northern California teacher accused of coughing on a 1-year-old boy at a San Jose Yogurtland is no longer employed, the school district confirmed.
ABC News. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
Yogurt News Headlines and News Summaries