This Yogurt news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about yogurt news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Northern California teacher who allegedly coughed on child in Yogurtland loses job
A Northern California teacher accused of coughing on a 1-year-old boy at a San Jose Yogurtland is no longer employed, the school district confirmed.
ABC News. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- District officials respond after teacher allegedly coughs on baby in San Jose Yogurtland
A South Bay teacher accused of coughing on a one-year-old boy at a San Jose Yogurtland is no longer employed, the school district confirmed.
Yahoo. Saturday, 4 Jul 2020.
- Woman seen coughing on a baby is 'identified as special education teacher'
Surveillance footage of the incident, which occurred June 12 inside a Yogurtland in San Jose, quickly went viral and set off a public search for the suspect.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 27 Jun 2020.
- Woman who 'purposely' coughed on 1-year-old at Yogurtland in San Jose may be teacher
A teacher has possibly been identified as the "racist" woman who "purposely" coughed on a 1-year-old boy at a Yogurtland in San Jose.
ABC News. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
- Coronavirus US: CCTV shows woman cough in baby's face in shop
Footage from the store shows the woman, believed to be aged in her 60s, standing in line in front of a mother and her one-year-old child in a stroller at a Yogurtland in San Jose on June 12.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 23 Jun 2020.
- McDonald's will keep dozens of items off the menu for the foreseeable future
McDonald's is planning to keep salads, bagels and yogurt
parfaits off its menus for the foreseeable future after the coronavirus pandemic led the company to shrink its offerings.
CNBC. Thursday, 18 Jun 2020.
- Quarantine recipes: Tom Colicchio's lamb and eggplant with yogurt relish
Stuck in a dinner rut as the weeks of quarantine wear on?
Fox News. Wednesday, 13 May 2020.
- How This Founder Is Disrupting The Pet Food Industry With Yogurt Dogs Can Eat With Their Human
Dee Marie, founder of Yogi-Dog: Yogurt
for Dogs, has made it possible for dog owners to share their favorite yogurt
with their dogs.
Forbes. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- Food Predictions For 2020: Macadamia Nut Takeover
In 2020, you may be seeing a lot more macadamia nuts. The plant-based food trend will remain strong next year, and consumers always want something different. From butters to yogurts, macadamia nuts will show up in different ways.
Forbes. Sunday, 29 Dec 2019.
- General Mills misses quarterly sales estimates
General Mills' quarterly sales missed Wall Street expectations on Wednesday, as the Cheerios maker was hit by lower demand for its snacks and yogurts in the United States.
CNBC. Wednesday, 18 Dec 2019.
Yogurt News Headlines and News Summaries