This Yogurt news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about yogurt news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Danone rebrands Oikos Greek yogurt as workers get ready to 'grab and go' on the way into the office
Oikos Greek yogurt
is starting off this summer with a new look and formula as Danone North America aims to reignite the category.
CNBC. Thursday, 1 Jul 2021.
- TaskUs founders' path to Nasdaq started with high school parties and a yogurt venture in Argentina
TaskUs debuted on the Nasdaq on Friday, and the customer support outsourcing company was valued at $2.8 billion after its IPO pop.
CNBC. Friday, 11 Jun 2021.
- Dairy company boss resigns over claims yogurt prevents COVID
South Korea's Namyang Dairy Products advertised its yogurt
as lowering the risk of coronavirus infection, until the government intervened.
CBS News. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Cuisinart's 4.6-Star-Rated Ice Cream Maker Is 58 Percent Off Right Now
The Cuisinart Pure Indulgence Frozen Yogurt
Sorbet & Ice Cream Maker is on sale on Amazon for just $70.
Mental Floss. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- After a fro-yo feud with Demi Lovato, L.A.'s Bigg Chill emerges unscathed
Los Angeles frozen yogurt
shop the Bigg Chill has seen an outpouring of support since pop star Demi Lovato berated the business on social media.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 23 Apr 2021.
- Feeling the chill, Demi Lovato apologizes for blasting an L.A. frozen-yogurt shop
Singer Demi Lovato slammed L.A. fro-yo shop the Bigg Chill for what she called promoting toxic diet culture. The store, and its many fans, hit back.
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 19 Apr 2021.
- Apple's phone flop, and other MoneyWatch headlines
Apple phone sales drop -- a first for company; Chobani employees to own 10% of yogurt
maker; Christians boycott Target over transgender bathrooms. These and other headlines from CBS MoneyWatch
CBS News. Friday, 16 Apr 2021.
- 3 Key Areas of Opportunity Within the Consumer Packaged Goods Sector
This lawyer has worked on deals with major brands like Vitamin Water and Siggi's Yogurt
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 31 Mar 2021.
- Iowa restaurant's FROOT LOOP pizza with cream cheese sauce, mozzarella, and cereal goes viral
Fong's Pizza has added the novelty pizza to its breakfast menu in Des Moines. It's made with a sweet cream cheese sauce, mozzarella, Froot loops, Greek yogurt, and condensed milk.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 4 Mar 2021.
- Yogurt-maker Danone gives in to activist investors
The consumer goods giant that makes Activia yoghurt has been facing calls to sell assets following poor performance from its shares, which lost a quarter of their value since the start of the year.
Daily Mail. Monday, 1 Mar 2021.
- The new labeling impacts the consumption of yogurt
Consumers have changed their shopping habits due to stamps alerting them to high sugar, calorie, sodium or fat content.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021.
Yogurt News Headlines and News Summaries