This Yogurt news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about yogurt news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Cop tries to help a skunk with its head stuck in a yogurt cup and ends up getting sprayed
Officer Dan McGinty of Cambridge Police Department 'heroically' took on the task of trying to free the animal in Danehy Dog Park, in Massachusetts.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 21 Aug 2019.
- Mankai duckweed plant found to offer health benefits
In this new study, the researchers compared Mankai shake consumption to a yogurt
shake equivalent in carbohydrates, protein, lipids, and calories. ...
Science Daily. Monday, 5 Aug 2019.
- How dairy behemoth Danone failed to win India's 1.35 billion dairy lovers
With its dairy-heavy diet of curries and yogurt
drinks, India seemed a likely place for French dairy company Danone to find success.
CNBC. Friday, 19 Jul 2019.
- Buttigieg comes to New Hampshire for votes... and money
The chairman of the world's leading organic yogurt
producer raised over $65,000 for Buttigieg Thursday
CBS News. Friday, 12 Jul 2019.
- How A Chocolate-Covered Yogurt Bar Hit It Big With Millennials
The innovative success story of CLIO chocolate-covered Greek yogurt
bars is documented and analyzed. ...
Forbes. Tuesday, 25 Jun 2019.
- Yogurt May Help Prevent Colon Cancer
is a healthy food, and it may also be a cancer fighter, a new study suggests. Men who had two or more servings of yogurt
a week had a 26% lower risk of developing precancerous growths in their colon, a new study reports.
Newsmax. Thursday, 20 Jun 2019.
- Yogurt may help to lower pre-cancerous bowel growth risk in men
Eating two or more weekly servings of yogurt
may help to lower the risk of developing the abnormal growths (adenomas) which precede the development of bowel cancer -- at least in men -- finds new research.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 18 Jun 2019.
- Chobani to pay off $85,000 in lunch debt for Idaho school district
maker, which has a plant in the Twin Falls district, is coming to the rescue of students who can't pay
CBS News. Thursday, 13 Jun 2019.
- The Millennial Founders Behind The Hundred Million-Dollar Brand, Yasso
Some folks may say Millennials are lazy, but not the founders of Yasso, a Greek-yogurt based dessert brand that delivers on decadence but not on calories.
Forbes. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Mother reveals severity of five-year-old daughters cows' milk allergy
Kate Kinsella, from Needham in Norfolk, said it was like a 'horror movie' when her daughter first tried yogurt
as she was screaming, her face was swollen and she was sick.
Daily Mail. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Yak Yogurt Fuels Hard Work Of Kyrgyz Herders
In the mountains of Kyrgyzstan, herders who raise yaks say the rugged animals are valued for their healthy meat and rich milk, which wards off hunger during long working days.
Radio Liberty. Sunday, 28 Apr 2019.
- It Took 2 Years for This Entrepreneur to Convince an Icelandic Dairy Company to Partner Up on a Yogurt-Like Snack
Icelandic Provisions, maker of Icelandic dairy product skyr, is the result of an investment firm and a farmer collective trusting each other.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 15 Apr 2019.
- Recycling Your Yogurt Container the Right Way Is a Surprisingly Difficult Task
Many collection centers have restrictions on the types of plastic they'll accept. Here's how to find out whether your yogurt
container is recyclable.
Mental Floss. Tuesday, 2 Apr 2019.
- WATCH: South Korea's 'yogurt ladies' ride motorized fridges to bring your dairy fix
The fleet of delivery ladies used to have to drag along heavy carts all day.
ABC News. Friday, 13 Apr 2018.
- Linc Energy workers told to drink milk and eat yogurt to avoid acid burns, court told
A court hears workers at an underground coal gasification plant in Queensland that complained of burning eyes, infections and shortness of breath were told by the company to increase their dairy intake.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Thursday, 8 Feb 2018.
Yogurt News Headlines and News Summaries