This Yogurt news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about yogurt news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Austin 'Yogurt Shop Murders': Texas congressman's cold case legislation passes 30 years after carnage
Rep. Michael McCaul, R-Texas has introduced legislation giving the families of cold-case victims the opportunity to petition the federal government to re-examine cold cases older than three years.
Fox News. Wednesday, 8 Dec 2021.
- Chobani files to go public through initial public offering as its yogurt sales rise
Chobani on Wednesday filed to go public on the Nasdaq Exchange under the symbol "CHO."
CNBC. Wednesday, 17 Nov 2021.
- Why Padma Lakshmi Is Joining DAH! As An Investor, Board Advisor
This is only the second food brand partnership Padma Lakshmi has undertaken. In a Q&A with Forbes, Lakshmi shares why is bullish on the future of yogurt
and on the future of multicultural cuisine at the American supermarket.
Forbes. Thursday, 11 Nov 2021.
- Innocence Lost: The Yogurt Shop Murders
The murder of four young girls leads to two murder convictions, but then everything fell apart -- 25 years later, there's new DNA evidence
CBS News. Tuesday, 9 Nov 2021.
- Column: The cereal box shows berries. There are no berries within. How is this legal?
Kellogg's Special K Fruit & Yogurt
cereal features berries on the box yet contains no berries. This is OK despite laws against deceptive marketing.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 29 Oct 2021.
- Only 5% of children's yoghurts contain 'healthy' sugar levels
with the highest sugar levels had five and a half teaspoons of sugar per pot - as much as 16 malted milk biscuits or five chocolate digestives, charity Action for Sugar found.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 19 Aug 2021.
- Danone rebrands Oikos Greek yogurt as workers get ready to 'grab and go' on the way into the office
Oikos Greek yogurt
is starting off this summer with a new look and formula as Danone North America aims to reignite the category.
CNBC. Thursday, 1 Jul 2021.
- Cuisinart's 4.6-Star-Rated Ice Cream Maker Is 58 Percent Off Right Now
The Cuisinart Pure Indulgence Frozen Yogurt
Sorbet & Ice Cream Maker is on sale on Amazon for just $70.
Mental Floss. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
Yogurt News Headlines and News Summaries