This Yogurt news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about yogurt news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- $144 Bn Flavored Yogurt Market - Global Outlook to 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Flavored Yogurt - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Yak Yogurt Fuels Hard Work Of Kyrgyz Herders
In the mountains of Kyrgyzstan, herders who raise yaks say the rugged animals are valued for their healthy meat and rich milk, which wards off hunger during long working days.
Radio Liberty. Sunday, 28 Apr 2019.
- Food manufacturers will be responsible for thousands of needless cases of diabetes
Oxford University academics calculated the scheme - which aims to cut sugar by a fifth in cereals, yogurts and sweet treats - will significantly cut obesity if it is successful.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 17 Apr 2019.
- Global Yogurt Market Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity & Forecast (2019-2024) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Yogurt Market - Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Tuesday, 16 Apr 2019.
- It Took 2 Years for This Entrepreneur to Convince an Icelandic Dairy Company to Partner Up on a Yogurt-Like Snack
Icelandic Provisions, maker of Icelandic dairy product skyr, is the result of an investment firm and a farmer collective trusting each other.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 15 Apr 2019.
- Recycling Your Yogurt Container the Right Way Is a Surprisingly Difficult Task
Many collection centers have restrictions on the types of plastic they'll accept. Here's how to find out whether your yogurt container is recyclable.
Mental Floss. Tuesday, 2 Apr 2019.
- How Neolithic stews, yogurt helped lead to 'F' and 'V' sounds
Changes to the human diet prompted by Neolithic advances in agriculture played a role in human jaw evolution that allowed people to pronounce the consonants F and V, researchers say. ...
Yahoo. Thursday, 14 Mar 2019.
- Senator renews push to get word "milk" off plant milk labels
PORTLAND, Maine (AP) - Maine's independent U.S. senator is co-sponsoring a bill to require non-dairy products to stop using terms like "milk," ''yogurt" and "cheese" on their labels. Sen. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 14 Mar 2019.
- US Championship Cheese Contest starts in Wisconsin
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - More cheese, butter and yogurt makers than ever before have entered the U.S. Championship Cheese Contest. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 5 Mar 2019.
- Chobani to Introduce Non-Dairy Products, Capitalizing on a Growing Market
The Greek yogurt maker is set to debut its new product this month.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 9 Jan 2019.
- Washington state police apologize for removing black man, 31, from a yogurt shop
Washington state police have apologized for helping the owner of frozen yogurt shop kick out Byron Ragland (pictured), 31, who is black, after employees said they felt uncomfortable.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 20 Nov 2018.
- Making cheese and yogurt taste better
Researchers have developed a new methodical approach. It allows for the faster identification of flavor-giving protein fragments in foods such as cheese or yogurt, thus optimizing production processes.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 6 Nov 2018.
- America Is Drowning in Milk Nobody Wants
Dairy farmers are under siege thanks to low prices and changing tastes. Even a one-week July 4 shutdown by yogurt giant Chobani inflicted pain.
Newsmax. Wednesday, 17 Oct 2018.
- Pret A Manger Says a 2nd Customer Died of Allergic Reaction
The sandwich chain said a customer died in December after eating nondairy yogurt that mistakenly included dairy proteins.
New York Times. Sunday, 7 Oct 2018.
- What's yogurt? Industry wants U.S. to loosen rules
Clarity wanted on what can or can't be called yogurt. Don't laugh: It took more than a decade to define peanut butter
CBS News. Tuesday, 25 Sep 2018.
Dish of yogurt
Related Directory Page(s)
Yogurt News Headlines and News Summaries