This Yogurt news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about yogurt news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The sale of Fud, Lala, Christmas Eve, Philadelphia, and Danone yogurts are prohibited
The Ministry of Economy and the Federal Consumer Protection Agency found that some brands do not comply with the NOMs.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Senators urge U.S. to remove tariffs on EU foods, beverages
The tariffs, in retaliation for EU subsidies on large aircraft, hit French wine, Italian cheese and single-malt Scotch whisky, as well as cookies, salami, yogurt, olives from France, EU-produced pork sausage and German coffee.
CNBC. Monday, 10 Aug 2020.
- How microbes in 'starter cultures' make fermented sausage tasty
Microbes in 'starter cultures' impart a distinctive tang and longer shelf life to food like sourdough bread, yogurt
and kimchi through the process of fermentation. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 5 Aug 2020.
- Northern California teacher who allegedly coughed on child in Yogurtland loses job
A Northern California teacher accused of coughing on a 1-year-old boy at a San Jose Yogurtland is no longer employed, the school district confirmed.
ABC News. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Woman seen coughing on a baby is 'identified as special education teacher'
Surveillance footage of the incident, which occurred June 12 inside a Yogurtland in San Jose, quickly went viral and set off a public search for the suspect.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 27 Jun 2020.
- Woman who 'purposely' coughed on 1-year-old at Yogurtland in San Jose may be teacher
A teacher has possibly been identified as the "racist" woman who "purposely" coughed on a 1-year-old boy at a Yogurtland in San Jose.
ABC News. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
- Coronavirus US: CCTV shows woman cough in baby's face in shop
Footage from the store shows the woman, believed to be aged in her 60s, standing in line in front of a mother and her one-year-old child in a stroller at a Yogurtland in San Jose on June 12.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 23 Jun 2020.
- McDonald's will keep dozens of items off the menu for the foreseeable future
McDonald's is planning to keep salads, bagels and yogurt
parfaits off its menus for the foreseeable future after the coronavirus pandemic led the company to shrink its offerings.
CNBC. Thursday, 18 Jun 2020.
Yogurt News Headlines and News Summaries