This Wireless news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about wireless and wi-fi news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Amazon's handy eero mesh Wi-Fi extenders get a big discount in its summer sale
Slow, inconsisnent or patchy Wi-Fi
is the bane of many an existence right now - whether you're trying to work from home or jsut attempting to enjoy some
Pocket Lint. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- Best Apple AirPods deals July 2020
Are you looking for a pair of wireless
earbuds? The bestselling Apple AirPods 2 offers a great combination of performance, reliability and convenience.
Daily Mail. Friday, 3 Jul 2020.
- Dylan Dreyer reveals she pumps breastmilk while filming the Today show
Dylan, 38, had her wireless
breast pumps hidden under her drapey fuchsia cardigan on Thursday as she filmed the third hour of the show remotely.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Gigabyte Aorus 15G gaming laptop review: Chunky but funky
This is a powerful, beautifully crafted and feature-packed gaming laptop. However, there are a few minor niggles - fan noise, Wi-Fi
oddities - but we
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Xilinx (XLNX) Raises Q1 Guidance on Strong WWG & DCG Sales
Xilinx (XLNX) raises first-quarter fiscal 2021 guidance on the back of strong revenues in Wired and Wireless
Group and Data Center Group, despite coronavirus-led business disruptions.
Zacks. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- How 5G is ushering in a new era of possibility
The hype surrounding 5G, the 5th generation of wireless
network technology, has many asking what impact it will have on our lives and when. CNET editor-at-large Brian Cooley joins CBSN to share the latest in its rollout.
CBS News. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- Ericsson to Power Liberty Latin America's Modernization Drive
The three-year deal is likely to enable Liberty Latin America to scale up traditional wireless
networks, leveraging the technological prowess of Ericsson (ERIC).
Zacks. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- Dutch government begins auction of 5G frequencies
AMSTERDAM (AP) - The Dutch government started an auction Monday of new 5G wireless
frequencies, with telecom companies bidding so they can provide customers with the faster mobile communication networks. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- When working from home is much more than emailing
Some jobs like animating films need more than just regular internet access and robust Wi-Fi
BBC News. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
- SoftBank's Masayoshi Son steps down from Alibaba board, defends his investing decisions
The rise in corporate value was driven by the growth of SoftBank's stake is Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba and following the successful merger of its U.S. wireless
unit with T-Mobile.
CNBC. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
- Qualcomm Will Be A 5G Winner, Says Bullish BofA
technology maker Qualcomm, Inc. ...
Yahoo. Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020.
- 10 Handy Gadgets That Will Make Your Life Easier
battery base for your Google Home, a UV-light sanitizer for your phone, and a Bluetooth location tracker are just some of the products that can make your life easier.
Mental Floss. Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020.
- Hot ring produces microwave-powered ultrasound pulses wirelessly
Scientists have developed a wireless
ultrasound transducer that is efficiently excited by microwaves. The result is a simple oil-filled patch that can be placed anywhere on the body.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 23 Jun 2020.
- SoftBank kicks off $21 billion sale of T-Mobile shares
SoftBank Group Corp unveiled a series of transactions on Monday to divest more than $21 billion worth of stock in U.S. wireless
carrier T-Mobile US Inc, as it seeks funding for a $41 billion share buyback and debt reduction plan. ...
Yahoo. Monday, 22 Jun 2020.
- AT&T seeks sale for Warner gaming unit, could fetch about $4 billion, sources say
AT&T is discussing selling its Warner Bros. gaming unit with Take-Two Interactive, Electronic Arts and Activision Blizzard in a deal that could net the wireless
giant about $4 billion, according to sources familiar with the matter.
CNBC. Friday, 12 Jun 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries