This Wireless news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about wireless and wi-fi news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Solutions for networking lag in massive IoT devices
Researchers have proposed a system that would use currently underutilized resources in an existing wireless
channel to create extra opportunities for lag-free connections. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- Waiting for an AirPods sale? They're back down to $129 at Amazon - CNET
And AirPods with the Wireless
Charging Case are selling for $160, which is $39 off.
CNET. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- Philips ST702 true wireless headphones lead 2020 sports range
Philips has announced three pairs of headphones for 2020 that are designed for sports and fitness use.Leading the pack are the Philips ST702 true wireless
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020.
- 3 tech giants are teaming up to make smart-home devices easier to use
Amazon, Apple and Google have teamed up with the Zigbee Alliance to create a single, royalty-free wireless
protocol that will make smart-home devices easier to connect and use.
Inman. Monday, 20 Jan 2020.
- Skyworks (SWKS) to Report Q1 Earnings: What's in the Cards?
Skyworks' (SWKS) fiscal first-quarter results are likely to reflect deal wins on strength in Wi-Fi
6 solutions amid increasing expenditure on product development.
Zacks. Monday, 20 Jan 2020.
- Bowers & Wilkins PX7 review: Leading ANC audio performance with aptX Adaptive for good measure
Bowers & Wilkins does it again - producing a superb pair of wireless
ANC headphones that do not compromise on audio performance. They are also lighter
Pocket Lint. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
- Hyatt Place Waco-South celebrates official opening
Hyatt Place Waco-South is officially open. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand's intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi, 24-hour food offerings and a heated indoor pool. ...
Hsyndicate. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
- Wireless taxi charging to be trialled at Nottingham station
The six-month trial will see 10 electric taxis in Nottingham given hardware to charge while waiting.
BBC News. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
- PG Giveaways: Carvin Audio WG5 Wireless Guitar and Bass System
Enter for your chance to win a Carvin Audio WG5 Wireless
Guitar and Bass System!
Premier Guitar. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- BCE Unit Brings Broadband Internet, TV Services to Flin Flon
With a direct connection to BCE subsidiary's fiber network beginning this summer, residents will have access to Bell MTS Gigabit Fibe Internet, Whole Home Wi-Fi
and Fibe TV.
Zacks. Wednesday, 15 Jan 2020.
- UK's Johnson says Huawei critics should suggest alternatives
LONDON (AP) - British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said Tuesday that opponents of Huawei should suggest alternatives to the Chinese technology company as countries start start building out next-generation wireless
Washington Times. Tuesday, 14 Jan 2020.
- Princeton reveals five of the largest US carriers are not protecting consumers from SIM swap attacks
Researchers at Princeton found AT&T, T-Mobile, Tracfone, US Mobile and Verizon Wireless
are not following authentication protocols when reassigning users a new SIM.
Daily Mail. Monday, 13 Jan 2020.
- CES 2020: Health and fitness, 5G wireless, privacy and security among top tech trends
CES, the annual Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, is set to kick off this week with previews of the latest technology and new gadgets. CNET senior producer Dan Patterson has a sneak peek at the biggest trends.
CBS News. Friday, 10 Jan 2020.
- Some NY subway commuters with Apple Pay are getting double charged when they swipe their MTA card
A new wireless
payment system in the New York City subway appears to be causing some commuters to be double charged as they pass through the turnstiles for their morning commute.
Daily Mail. Friday, 10 Jan 2020.
- Sonos sues Google, alleging it stole its wireless speaker technology
Sonos is suing Google for patent infringement, suggesting it copied its technology to create speakers that speak to one another to play music around your home.
CNBC. Tuesday, 7 Jan 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries