This Wireless news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about wireless and wi-fi news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ vs. Apple AirPods Pro: Which should you buy?
It's safe to say the true wireless
market for earphones has been growing really quickly over the past few years. Without doubt the most popular pairs sold
Pocket Lint. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- AirPods vs. AirPods Pro: Find the best Apple earbuds for you - CNET
Should you buy the standard AirPods or the AirPods Pro? Here's how Apple's truly wireless
earbuds stack up.
CNET. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- Apple's Powerbeats 4 look just like Powerbeats 3, FCC filing reveals
Apple received approval from the Federal Communications Commission for a pair of wireless
earbuds, which are assumed to be the Powerbeats 4.The recent
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- New Scottish technology could end trains' wi-fi 'notspots'
Researchers develop a satellite antenna that could end the frustrations of millions of rail passengers.
BBC News. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- ADTRAN Launches Global Services Offering to Help Customers
ADTRAN's (ADTN) network implementation services provide speed and scale to build fiber and fixed wireless
Zacks. Tuesday, 25 Feb 2020.
- Analysts Estimate Boingo Wireless (WIFI) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Boingo (WIFI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Monday, 24 Feb 2020.
- 5G: The New Battle Of Britain
Today Britain faces an existential struggle not unlike the one it faced in 1940, over whether China will dominate its 5G wireless
future. The United States must help Britain become a cornerstone of a 5G Arsenal of Democracy.
Forbes. Tuesday, 18 Feb 2020.
- Why T-Mobile's deal with Sprint could be the warmup to a wild decade of mergers
T-Mobile's deal with Sprint may be the final chapter of the 4G-LTE era. The 5G era could usher in a new wave of telecommunications consolidation highlighted by the combination of wireless
and cable companies.
CNBC. Wednesday, 12 Feb 2020.
- Casting light on the brain's inner workings
A team of engineers has created an ultra-small, wireless, battery-free device that uses light to record individual neurons so neuroscientists can see how the brain is working.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 11 Feb 2020.
- Electrosensitivity: 'I didn't believe people had it, then it happened to me'
Velma, Emma and Dean believe mobile phone signals, wi-fi
and other modern technology makes them ill.
BBC News. Friday, 7 Feb 2020.
- FCC Chair Ajit Pai Must Press Forward on 5G Auctions
Chinese firms are outpacing American companies in deploying its 5G wireless
network. 5G is the new frontier in innovation, but the FCC has yet to re-allocate the necessary spectrum. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 6 Feb 2020.
- Apple, Broadcom Told to Pay California University $1.1B Over Patents
Apple owes Caltech more than $800 million because its supplier Broadcom used patented Wi-Fi
technology in computer chips used in Apple products.
Voice of America. Thursday, 30 Jan 2020.
- EU stops short of recommending full ban on Huawei from 5G network
The European Union unveiled security guidelines for next generation high-speed wireless
networks that stop short of banning Huawei, in the latest setback for the U.S. campaign against the Chinese tech company.
CBC News. Wednesday, 29 Jan 2020.
- Apple iPhone Sales Hit $55.96B, Boosting Profits Above Expectations
Apple reported sales and profits for the holiday shopping quarter above Wall Street expectations, powered by a rise in iPhone sales for the first time in a year and soaring demand for add-ons like AirPods wireless
Newsmax. Tuesday, 28 Jan 2020.
- UK government says China's Huawei can participate in high-speed wireless network but will be exclude
LONDON (AP) - UK government says China's Huawei can participate in high-speed wireless
network but will be excluded from "core" parts.
Washington Times. Tuesday, 28 Jan 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries