This Wireless news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about wireless and wi-fi news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The best wireless chargers for Samsung phones: Going cordless isn't just for iPhones
Compare the best wireless
chargers from brands Samsung and Anker to see which Qi-certified chargers can power your Android phone.
ZDNet. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- The best AirPods and AirPods Pro deals for June 2023
Save big on Apple's wireless
headphones and earbuds, including a $50-off deal on the second-generation AirPods Pro.
ZDNet. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- The Best Wireless Headphones, Based On Rigorous Testing
The best wireless
headphones can give you rich audio for your music. After extensive testing, we found the best wireless
headphones to enhance your listening experience.
Forbes. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Amazon Prime members could soon be offered free cellphone plans
Amazon is reportedly in talks with a host of wireless
carriers to offer a free or low-cost mobile service to its Prime subscribers.
Daily Mail. Friday, 2 Jun 2023.
- Amazon Could Disrupt Major Mobile Carriers And Offer Prime Members Cheap (Or Free) Wireless, Report Says
Amazon has been in talks with AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Dish to negotiate an affordable phone service plan, Bloomberg reported.
Forbes. Friday, 2 Jun 2023.
- Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights CommScope, DZS and Wireless Telecom
CommScope, DZS and Wireless
Telecom have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
Zacks. Friday, 2 Jun 2023.
- See How Much More Productive You Can Be with a Pair of Wireless Earphones, Only $37.99
Multitask more efficiently with a pair of JBL earphones.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 1 Jun 2023.
- America Movil (AMX) Gains 20.9% YTD: Will the Trend Last?
America Movil's (AMX) performance gains from increasing broadband client base and wireless
Zacks. Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
- Paralysed man walks again thanks to 'digital bridge' that reconnects brain and spinal cord
A paralysed man has been able to walk again after communication was re-established between his brain and spinal cord using a wireless
Sky News. Wednesday, 24 May 2023.
- Signal failure: Free wi-fi on trains faces being scrapped to save money
Campaigners said the move would make rail less attractive at a time when the sector is trying to attract passengers after being badly hit by Covid and the rise of working from home.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 23 May 2023.
- Train wi-fi at risk as part of cost-cutting move
The government says wi-fi
is not a priority for passengers, but one expert claims trains could lose custom.
BBC News. Monday, 22 May 2023.
- Stay Connected With These High-Quality Wireless Headphones, Now for Less Than $35
sound while remaining aware of your surroundings.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 17 May 2023.
- More young people are going on cruise vacations
Cruise lines are giving millennials what they want, including Wi-Fi
and no dress codes, to hook a new demographic.
CBS News. Friday, 28 Apr 2023.
- AT&T shares sink after company posts softer than expected revenue, cash flow
AT&T's earnings and wireless
adds were roughly in line with Wall Street's estimates.
CNBC. Thursday, 20 Apr 2023.
- Hollywood star Ryan Reynolds sells wireless service to T-Mobile in deal worth more than £1bn
provider Mint Mobile, which is partially owned by actor Ryan Reynolds, is being acquired by T-Mobile as part of a cash and stock deal worth up to $1.35bn (£1.1bn).
Sky News. Thursday, 16 Mar 2023.
News Headlines and News Summaries