This Wheel news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about wheel and wheels news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- South Carolina couple investigated for having sex in public pool, parking lot and playground
Eric and Lori Harmon, both 36, were both charged with indecent exposure earlier this week after they allegedly had intercourse on the SkyWheel at Myrtle Beach in full view of the public.
Daily Mail. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- Delivering Meals Connects Aledo ISD Students to Community
You can't help but smile and feel some pride when you're doing something good. And for some students in the Aledo ISD, it comes from delivering food to clients of Meals on Wheels
of Tarrant County.
NBC. Friday, Jan 22 2021.
- Best car GPS trackers 2021: Pinpoint the location of your wheels with these top picks
You may be familiar with location tracking through a phone, but a dedicated car GPS tracker is instead specifically designed to provide precise positioning
Pocket Lint. Monday, 18 Jan 2021.
- Woman, 21, arrested for 'stealing a USPS truck and plowing it into more a dozen cars in Brooklyn'
Police said the woman got behind the wheel
of an unoccupied postal truck on Fulton Street and Patchen Avenue in Bed-Stuy around 6:05 p.m. Friday night.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 16 Jan 2021.
- Self-Driving Cars Safety And The Curious Thought Of Steering Wheels With Tullock Spikes
A famous "thought experiment" about car driving involves steel spikes on steering wheels, which brings up important caveats and safety insights for self-driving cars.
Forbes. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- CES: Autonomous IndyCar unveiled with $1 million prize for race winner
IndyCar has unveiled the car teams will use to compete in the Indy Autonomous Challenge race on Oct. 23. The Dallara open-wheel racer has been equipped with self-driving hardware that 30 colleges will develop software to operate.
Fox News. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- Indy 500 Rookie Of The Year Heading To Nascar Xfinity Series For Limited Run
IndyCar driver Santino Ferrucci is headed to Nascar straying off his path in that open-wheel series after sponsorship never materialized to stay in the IndyCar series. He will make his Nascar debut in Feb. ...
Forbes. Saturday, 9 Jan 2021.
- Alex Trebek remembered by Vanna White, Pat Sajak: 'The admiration is off the charts'
Late "Jeopardy!" host Alex Trebek was remembered by "Wheel of Fortune" hosts Vanna White and Pat Sajak.
Fox News. Friday, 8 Jan 2021.
- This holiday light display has been turning heads for 35 years!
The Martel's Christmas Wonderland has a walk-through display and a 15-foot ferris wheel
that's an absolute must-see.
ABC News. Wednesday, 30 Dec 2020.
- Handmade water wheel powers Derbyshire village Christmas lights
Bradwell villagers believe their hydropower water wheel
is the only one of its kind in the UK.
BBC News. Wednesday, 23 Dec 2020.
- Best racing wheels 2021: Drive the authentic way on PC and console
If you're at all into racing games, you've probably thought about picking up a wheel
to play with. It can be the difference between a pretty fun time doing
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 22 Dec 2020.
- News Analysis: USC's unfulfilled promise leaves coach Clay Helton's future in limbo
After a 5-1 season that ended in a disappointing loss to Oregon in the Pac-12 title game, it seems USC is spinning its wheels
under Clay Helton.
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 22 Dec 2020.
- Wheel good fun: How old-school roller skates became the perfect pandemic pastime
Social media skaters, stylish gear helped shine a new spotlight on an old hobby.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 11 Dec 2020.
- Amusement park in Japan offers ferris wheel cubicles for stunning views while working remote
As the coronavirus pandemic drags on, and people around the world brace for many more months stuck at home, people in Japan are going to great lengths to get out of the house. ...
CBS News. Sunday, 6 Dec 2020.
- Zoom calls can be held 500 feet in the air in Ferris wheel "cubicles"
"Lots of users told us, the time just flew by," Yomiuriland Amusement Park spokesman Yu Okutani said.
CBS News. Saturday, 5 Dec 2020.
Wheels & Wheel Covers News Headlines and News Summaries