This Weight Loss news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about weight loss and weight control news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Woman's 57-pound weight loss allows her to spot breast cancer: 'I feel lucky'
Andrea Richardson credits her weight loss
journey with saving her life after she found a cancerous tumor in her breast.
Fox News. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
- Former personal trainer and his son lose a combined 295 pounds
Jeff Moore and his son Jason, from London, North Carolina started their collective weight loss
journey last June.
Fox News. Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022.
- Bariatric Surgery, Weight Loss Linked To 60% Lower Risk Of Severe Covid-19
Those undergoing metabolic surgery also had a 49% lower likelihood of hospitalization.
Forbes. Monday, 3 Jan 2022.
- Weight loss transformation for army veteran with PTSD
An ex-soldier from Cannock loses eight stone after running helped his mental health crisis.
BBC News. Sunday, 2 Jan 2022.
- Millionaire weight loss queen reveals how she shed 15 kilos
The founder of Weightloss empire The Healthy Mummy, Rhian Allen, has revealed how she lost 15 kilos after stacking the weight on in lock down.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 30 Dec 2021.
- Why I hated being told that I looked great after losing weight
Kitty Dimbleby says friends and even her mother applauded her weight loss
while ill. Professor Ogden of the University of Surrey, says we've been conditioned that thin equals good.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 29 Dec 2021.
- Why Ruby Labs Thinks It Can Take On The Digital Health Giants
Ruby Labs' weight loss
platform Able has attracted 500,000 users since its launch earlier this year.
Forbes. Friday, 26 Nov 2021.
- There are No Shortcuts to Strengthening the Economy. It's a Long Game.
Boosting the economy by lowering tax is like a magic weight loss
pill. It might work in the short-term, but it's a terrible long-term strategy.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 19 Nov 2021.
- Adele opens up to Oprah Winfrey about her weight loss, divorce and finding herself again.
Award-winning singer Adele describes how she saved her mental health through exercise and why she's now at peace with herself.
BBC News. Monday, 15 Nov 2021.
- Divorce, a proposal and new tracks: The key moments from Adele's Oprah interview
Adele has spoken openly about her divorce, its impact on her son, and how people reacted to her weight loss
in a wide-ranging interview with chat show legend Oprah Winfrey.
Sky News. Monday, 15 Nov 2021.
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has no health issues despite weight loss, Seoul says
South Korea's Intelligence denies rumors about North Korean leader double.
ABC News. Thursday, 28 Oct 2021.
- Adele talks divorce, weight loss, new boyfriend and more in new interview
The singer spoke about motherhood, music and her new romance.
ABC News. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- Why Exercise Is More Important Than Weight Loss for a Longer Life
People typically lower their risks of heart disease and premature death far more by gaining fitness than by dropping weight.
New York Times. Wednesday, 29 Sep 2021.
- Is Kim Jong Un On The Same Weight Loss Program As Most North Koreans? (PICTURES)
'He looks a lot better than he did a few months ago'
Daily Caller. Thursday, 9 Sep 2021.
- Magnetic weight loss device that locks jaw almost shut created to 'fight global obesity'
A weight loss
device which uses magnets to stop a person's jaw from opening wide enough to eat solids has been developed by scientists in New Zealand and the UK.
Sky News. Monday, 28 Jun 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries