This Wedding Dress news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about wedding dress and wedding gown news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Lady Kitty Spencer's Dolce and Gabbana lace wedding gown took six months to make
Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, told Tatler Lady Kitty Spencer had 'thought of D&G immediately' for her wedding dress
after receiving the proposal.
Daily Mail. Monday, 26 Jul 2021.
- Great-grandma finally finds dream wedding dress 70 years after marriage
YES TO THE DRESS! A 94-year-old great-grandma fulfilled her dream of trying on wedding dresses for the 1st time.
ABC News. Saturday, 10 Jul 2021.
- Bad news for Carrie Symonds! Renting clothes is 'less green than throwing them away'
Rental services have been popularised by eco-conscious public figures including Carrie Symonds, who rented her wedding dress
and wardrobe for the G7 conference in Cornwall last month.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 7 Jul 2021.
- In the 1940s, Women Wore Wedding Dresses Made Out of Their Husband's WWII Parachutes
The romantic gesture was a tribute to the heroism of their husbands-to-be who served in World War II.
Mental Floss. Tuesday, 6 Jul 2021.
- Bride Knits Her Own Wedding Dress On Subway Over The Course Of 9 Months
'It totaled over 4 miles of mohair lace yarn'
Daily Caller. Saturday, 19 Jun 2021.
- Bride hand-knit her own wedding dress in 9 months, shows it off on TikTok
Bridal knitwear designer Esther Andrews hand-knit her own wedding dress
and posted about the experience on TikTok.
Fox News. Saturday, 19 Jun 2021.
- New Chicago bridal shop hopes to give wedding dresses to couples facing serious health conditions
A new bridal shop is opening in Chicago. It wants to give wedding dresses to couples facing serious health conditions.
ABC News. Saturday, 12 Jun 2021.
- Princess Diana's wedding dress goes on display
The dress, seen by millions on TV in 1981, is being exhibited at her former Kensington Palace home.
BBC News. Thursday, 3 Jun 2021.
- Princess Diana's wedding dress going on display at Kensington Palace
The gown has been loaned to the exhibition by her sons Prince William and Prince Harry.
BBC News. Thursday, 3 Jun 2021.
- Woman plans 285-mile run in her wedding dress to raise awareness for narcissistic abuse
Vanessa Reiser, from Rockland County, New York, will be running across the state to bring awareness to narcissistic domestic abuse.
Fox News. Wednesday, 12 May 2021.
- Danielle Frankel On Her Bridal Label And The New Fall-Winter 2021 Collection
The American New York-based designer Danielle Frankel has a fresh and modern approach to wedding gowns. ...
Forbes. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- Bridal retailer Alfred Angelo abruptly closes
Bridal shop Alfred Angelo suddenly shut its doors, leaving brides-to-be panicked over whether they'll get their preordered wedding gowns
CBS News. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- Meet SuitShop, The Newly Relaunched Brand Making The Tuxedo The New Wedding Dress
Jeanne Foley and Diana Ganz launched The Groomsman Suit in 2016 to meet an untapped market in men's suiting. ...
Forbes. Friday, 23 Apr 2021.
- Bride wears wedding dress to get vaccine
"For me, it was a celebration," Sarah Studley said.
CBS News. Thursday, 15 Apr 2021.
- David's Bridal CEO says wedding dress demand is resilient even as Covid forces smaller celebrations
David's Bridal has built up its digital business, which has helped it better navigate the coronavirus pandemic.
CNBC. Monday, 7 Dec 2020.
Wedding Dresses News Headlines and News Summaries