This Web Site news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about web site and website news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Cybercriminals were using a fake Citibank website to access your bank account
Digital thieves created an authentic-looking website
in order to access Citibank bank accounts. The site asked users to hand over banking and personal information., including security codes.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 23 Jan 2020.
- TalkTalk is back online after an hour-long 'technical issue' left customers without internet access
Problems began at around 08:50 GMT, according to the website
Down Detector, which monitors online outages.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 23 Jan 2020.
- Trump Sets Record for Presidential Tweeting
President Donald Trump set a record for presidential tweeting on Wednesday as House managers presented their case in his impeachment trial, according to a tally by the website
Newsmax. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- DDoS: Man who sold website defences pleads guilty to attacks
The US resident co-founded a service to help firms protect themselves from web attacks.
BBC News. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020.
- Iran Conflict Could Shift To Cyberspace, Experts Warn
After the U.S. killed Iran's top military leader, government officials and security experts say Iran could retaliate with cyber attacks ranging from destroying data to defacing websites.
NPR. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020.
- MP Jamie Wallis 'shared office' with sugar daddy website
Former colleagues say Jamie Wallis "was aware" it was being overseen from there.
BBC News. Sunday, 19 Jan 2020.
- 5 things you can do to boost your phone's slow data connection and poor signal strength - CNET
It can be frustrating waiting for a website
to load or a message to send, but there are a handful of simple steps you can take to fix it.
CNET. Saturday, 18 Jan 2020.
- FBI Seizes Website Suspected Of Selling Access To Billions Of Pieces Of Stolen Data
The site weleakinfo.com is now down. The Justice Department says that for a fee, users could access stolen personal data names, phone numbers, e-mail addresses. Two people were arrested in Europe.
NPR. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
- PS5 controller listed on PlayStation France website, will be compatible with PS4
The DualShock 5 controller, said to be launched with the PlayStation 5, will reportedly be backward compatible with the PS4.Spotted on the official PlayStation
Pocket Lint. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
- Asure Reveals Fresh Logo and Website to Reflect New Identity
Asure's (ASUR) new logo and website
reflects the company's announcement to become a pure-play SaaS Human Capital Management company.
Zacks. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- Is that travel getaway too good to be true?
If you're looking to get away this winter or already planning spring break, be careful when you come across websites offering discount travel packages.
ABC News. Wednesday, 15 Jan 2020.
- Plane dumps fuel near SoCal schools as it returns to airport
Flight tracking website
FlightAware showed Delta Air Lines Flight 89 to Shanghai, China, left LAX and circled back over Southern California before returning to the airport.
CBS News. Tuesday, 14 Jan 2020.
- US reportedly wants to resume talks with North Korea
The United States is said to have reached out to North Korea to restart diplomatic talks that stalled last October, news website
CNBC. Monday, 13 Jan 2020.
- 5 Ingenious Ways To Drive More Traffic To Your Cannabis Company Website
Entrepeneurs in the cannabis space can get the word out about their companies in a targeted and affordable way.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 10 Jan 2020.
- Classic Brands says new hybrid line a proven retail winner
Specialty bedding producer Classic Brands is introducing a new four-model Hybrid Infinity collection as a turnkey, omnichannel bedding program that is backed by a website
and e-commerce platform, and a social media program. ...
Furniture Today. Thursday, 9 Jan 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries