This Web Site news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about web site and website news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Next, Asos and Amazon drop Boohoo clothes from websites as influencers turn their backs
The Health and Safety Executive is probing three Leicester factories over claims staff are being forced to work with inadequate protection from coronavirus.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- Towns where buyers would benefit most from a stamp duty cut revealed
The biggest potential stamp duty savings in and outside of London have been revealed by property website
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Elon Musk Started Selling Red Satin Shorts to Celebrate Tesla's Stock Climbing, And It Crashed the Website
In the past Musk has used short shorts to taunt Tesla short-sellers.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- South Korea rejects US extradition request over child abuse website
A Seoul court says the man behind a massive child sexual abuse website
could help future investigations.
Yahoo. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- BBC Sport website at 20: How the site has changed over the past two decades
To mark the BBC Sport website's 20th anniversary, we look back at how the changing needs of sports fans helped shape its history.
BBC News. Friday, 3 Jul 2020.
- Column: Fake reviews should stay online, researchers say. I'm not so sure
Consumers place greater trust in websites "that display fraudulent reviews alongside non-fraudulent reviews," according to a recent study.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Twitter Removes Image Tweet by Trump Over Copyright Complaint
Axios reported that the tweet was removed after a copyright complaint from the New York Times.
Voice of America. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- Memphis website to allow online filing of police complaints
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) - A new website
in Memphis, Tennessee, will allow the public to file online complaints against police officers as part of changes enacted following the death of George Floyd and police brutality protests. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- Beta tested for 3 years, this CRM is set for early 2021 launch
Developed by a high school dropout and aerial photography pioneer, CRM will focus on agent websites, property marketing and customer relationship management.
Inman. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- 'The nation is counting on you': CIA's thrilling advert to recruit more diverse candidates
The CIA has launched a recruitment campaign across online video streaming websites, emphasising the value that women and people from minority ethnic backgrounds bring to the agency.
Sky News. Saturday, 27 Jun 2020.
- Free Webinar | July 16: 10 Ways To Diversify Your Sales Strategy Online To Protect Your Business
From brick-and-mortar to online website
sales, there are plenty of options to help your business grow.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 26 Jun 2020.
- People of color exempt from Oregon county's mask order
"People of color who have heightened concerns about racial profiling and harassment due to wearing face coverings in public" are exempt from the rule, according to the county website
CBS News. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
- Redskins removing ex-owner George Preston Marshall from Ring of Fame
The Washington Redskins are removing former owner George Preston Marshall from their Ring of Fame and striking all references to him on their website
Fox News. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
- Coronavirus Attacks the Lungs. A Federal Agency Just Halted Funding for New Lung Treatments.
The shift, quietly disclosed on a government website, highlights how the Trump administration is favoring development of vaccines over treatments for the sickest patients.
New York Times. Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020.
- Artificial Intelligence Real Estate Firm OJO Labs Raises $62.5 Million, Buys Home Listing Site
Having closed a fourth round of funding, OJO Labs, a real estate company that deploys artificial intelligence to the home buying experience, announced today the acquisition of home listing website
Forbes. Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries