This Web Site news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about web site and website news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Marketers, Is There Ad Fraud In Your Future?
Virtually limitless websites can be created to carry virtually limitless numbers of digital ads. Without physical limits, and with programmatic ad tech, at-scale ad fraud is possible. What can you do about it?
Forbes. Saturday, 16 Jan 2021.
- Armed capitol rallies "will continue" as planned, Boogaloo group member says
An administrator for the website
that originally announced the armed protests said the group intends to carry on as planned
CBS News. Saturday, 16 Jan 2021.
- He led the Valley's campaign to break from L.A. Now, his website is a refuge for the far-right
Jeff Brain helped lead the 2002 San Fernando Valley secession movement. Now he's built CloutHub, a refuge for Trump supporters alienated by Twitter.
Los Angeles Times. Saturday, 16 Jan 2021.
- Woman reveals how to check the TOTAL amount you've spent on Amazon
American TikTok user Kim Harrigan demonstrated the process using her own Amazon account, revealing she has spent more than $28,000 on the website
since January 2012.
Daily Mail. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- The Vaccine Hurdles Older New Yorkers Face
Making an inoculation appointment has been a challenge, with crashing websites, confusing sign-up systems and a shortage of openings.
New York Times. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Covid in Scotland: Vaccine plan removed from Scottish government website
The Scottish government temporarily deletes the document over concerns it contained sensitive information.
BBC News. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- I bought clothes from a UK website but was told I had to return them to China
Is it acceptable to expect a UK customer to return clothing to China when it doesn't state this on their website?
Daily Mail. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Vaccine rollout: Americans urged to 'hang tight' while booking appointments online
Many are experiencing long lines, broken websites and confusion about signing up.
ABC News. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- Over-50s rush to book holidays as vaccine boosts confidence
Tui, the UK's largest tour operator, says 50% of bookings on their website
are currently by over-50s.
BBC News. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Trump, Pence bios on State Department website edited to say terms end Monday
The State Department website
drew scrutiny Monday after official biographies for President Trump and Vice President Pence were edited to note that their terms in office would end Monday evening.
Fox News. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- Official US government website goes down after 'prank' post says Trump's presidency has ended
The official US State Department website
has gone down after a post thought to be a prank said Donald Trump's term as president "ended" nine days early.
Sky News. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- Hong Kong Website Doxxing Police Gets Blocked, Raising Censorship Fears
Users of major mobile carriers can no longer access a service that detailed the personal information of police officers, a possible sign that the city is turning to tactics used in mainland China.
New York Times. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- JetBlue (JBLU) Sued for Refusal to Show Fares on Booking Sites
JetBlue (JBLU) is allegedly trying to limit consumer choices and boost its fares by not allowing booking websites to display its fares alongside other carriers.
Zacks. Thursday, 7 Jan 2021.
- The Essentials of Running a High-Performance Remote SaaS Team
Improving team performance can be a growth lever, and it's much more cost-effective than redesigning your website
or spending money to get more traffic. These five key focus areas can help you manage a high-performance remote SaaS team.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 6 Jan 2021.
- Amazon's at-home COVID test now available online
The FDA authorized testing kit called Dxterity is now available on the tech company's website
ABC News. Wednesday, 6 Jan 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries