This Water news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about water and waters news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How A Mel Gibson Action Classic Invented The Modern Breakout Sequel
'Lethal Weapon 2' was the first modern conventional sequel to completely blow its franchise-starting predecessor out of the water
the domestic and global box office.
Forbes. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Man builds 16ft wooden dinghy and removes door to get it out
Steve Goodchild, a retired land surveyor from Paignton, Devon, said he had built the boat over three months during lockdown. It will take to the water
on its maiden voyage on Saturday.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- An Underwater Cave Once Hosted the Americas' Oldest Known Ocher Mine
Humans have valued the rich red pigment for hundreds of thousands of years
Smithsonian. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- 1.5 billion people will depend on water from mountains
consumption has increased almost fourfold in the past 100 years, and many regions can only meet their water
demand thanks to essential contributions from mountain regions. ...
Science Daily. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Engineers use electricity to clean up toxic water
Powerful electrochemical process destroys water
contaminants, such as pesticides. Wastewater is a significant environment issue. ...
Science Daily. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- London's North Circular drivers rescued as water floods route
Firefighters help save eight drivers who were stuck in floodwater on the major road in London.
BBC News. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- AWR or CWT: Which Water Utility is in Focus This Summer?
At present, American States Water
(AWR) appears to be a better water
utility than California Water
Zacks. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Thousands of dead fish found floating in the Hudson River. Experts say they suffocated.
Atlantic menhaden are suffocating, Riverkeeper officials say, as heated up water
and sewage drain oxygen from the Hudson estuary.
Yahoo. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Best smart dishwashers 2020: The technology making cleaning dishes easier
Dishwashers are fabulous appliances. They not only save you from hours of washing up, but it's claimed they actually save water
doing it compared to washing
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Death toll from flooding in Japan reaches 55, dozen missing
Soldiers used boats to rescue residents as floodwaters flowed down streets in southern Japanese towns hit by heavy rains that were expanding across the region on Tuesday. ...
Yahoo. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- 'Plume' spreads in Baltimore's Inner Harbor; water main break to blame
main break was blamed for a reddish "plume" spreading in Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
Fox News. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Brent Cross floods as water main bursts on North Circular Road
A burst water
main has flooded a carriageway on the North Circular leaving many drivers trapped in their cars.
Daily Mail. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- Massive fish pulls 2 Florida anglers off boat and into the water during struggle to reel it in
Some fish really know how to put up a fight.
Fox News. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- New Brighton sea death victim 'trying to help dog rescuer'
The victim was pulled from the water
along with a man and a dog off the coast of New Brighton.
BBC News. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- The Children of Flint, A Different Kind of Vision, Rafa
The legacy of the Flint water
crisis; Then, an architect is still designing after going blind; And, Ra-fael Nadal on his island home, his rivalry with Roger Federer, and his family.
CBS News. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
Water Utility Companies News Headlines and News Summaries