This Vitamin news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about vitamins from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Walgreens (WBA) Hits 300M Milestone With Vitamin Angels
Walgreens (WBA) and Vitamin
Angels are looking to hit a new goal of reaching 500 million women and children by the end of August 2025.
Zacks. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Eating pumpkin may help you look younger and lose weight, experts say
Pumpkins are also a high source of vitamin
A, which plays a significant role in eye health, according to experts.
Fox News. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Walgreens Boots (WBA) Q4 Earnings Top Estimates, Margins Up
Walgreens Boots' (WBA) health and wellness sales increase for fiscal Q4 on growing demand for at-home COVID-19 tests and vitamins.
Zacks. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Jessica Sepel: How to make a nourishing nachos bowl
Jessica Sepel, the brains behind multi-million dollar Australian vitamin
empire, JS Health, combined her two favourite things - Mexican and nourish bowls - together for the delicious dish.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- UK Study Using Vitamin A To Treat COVID-19 Smell Loss
'lack of proven effective treatments'
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 29 Sep 2021.
- Vitamin A Is Being Studied In The U.K. As A Potential Treatment To Covid Smell Loss
Research from Germany suggests vitamin
A nose drops can help people recover from one of the main symptoms of Covid-19, smell loss.
Forbes. Wednesday, 29 Sep 2021.
- Vitamin A nasal drops to be trialled to help restore post-COVID smell loss
A 12-week trial will look at whether nasal drops can help those who lost their sense of smell after having COVID-19.
Sky News. Wednesday, 29 Sep 2021.
- Vitamin-A treatment trial for Covid loss of smell
Volunteers will receive brain scans and be asked to sniff powerful odours such as rotten eggs and roses.
BBC News. Tuesday, 28 Sep 2021.
- "They said they were vitamins": Jail inmates unknowingly got ivermectin
"They used us as an experiment," one inmate told CBS News. "Just because we wear stripes and we make a few mistakes in life, doesn't make us less of a human."
CBS News. Tuesday, 7 Sep 2021.
- Vitamin D May Help To Prevent Colorectal Cancer In Young People
The new study finds an association between dietary intake of vitamin
D and a reduced risk of developing colorectal cancer or polyps in people under 50.
Forbes. Monday, 23 Aug 2021.
- Getting enough vitamin D in your diet can 'slash your risk of getting bowel cancer by around 50%'
Consuming 300IU of the nutrient each day - the equivalent of three glasses of milk or 60 grams of salmon - could cut your risk of early-onset colon cancer in half, researchers at Harvard University said.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021.
- Vitamins With Taste: How Plant-Based Brands Are Putting Nutrients Where You Wouldn't Expect
Forget gummy vitamins. Now you can get your nutrients from some of your favorite foods.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 22 Jun 2021.
- Apps are changing the shopping experience at The Vitamin Shoppe and Tractor Supply Co.
Shoppe and Tractor Supply Co. have made significant investments in digital technology with their mobile apps at the forefront.
CNBC. Monday, 14 Jun 2021.
- 'Accidental' boom in cannabis products could see annual sales hit £690m
Sales of consumer cannabis products have undergone an "accidental" boom during the pandemic that will see the popularity of cannabinoids exceed the market for Vitamins
B and C combined, according to industry groups.
Sky News. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- Church & Dwight recalls certain Vitafusion gummy vitamins after reports of metallic mesh material
RECALL ALERT: Drug company Church & Dwight is recalling certain gummy vitamins
after reports of a metallic mesh material.
ABC News. Friday, 23 Apr 2021.
Vitamins & Food Supplements News Headlines and News Summaries