This Vitamin news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about vitamins from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Can 'smart coffees' really boost your brain?
Manufacturers are 'pimping up' coffee with everything from added vitamins
to brain boosters. Angela Dowden asked dietitians to assess a selection; which we rated.
Daily Mail. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- 'Accidental' boom in cannabis products could see annual sales hit £690m
Sales of consumer cannabis products have undergone an "accidental" boom during the pandemic that will see the popularity of cannabinoids exceed the market for Vitamins
B and C combined, according to industry groups.
Sky News. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- Purpose At Work: How Ritual Is Revitalizing The Vitamins And Supplements Industry
and supplements brand is investing in leading science and transparency to make it easy for women and men to get the nutrients they need every day.
Forbes. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- DR MICHAEL MOSLEY: Can eating too much be a sign your body lacks nutrients?
DR MICHAEL MOSLEY: Surprisingly few studies have looked at the vitamin
status of people with a high body mass index (BMI), but those that did have disturbing findings.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 1 May 2021.
- Church & Dwight recalls certain Vitafusion gummy vitamins after reports of metallic mesh material
RECALL ALERT: Drug company Church & Dwight is recalling certain gummy vitamins
after reports of a metallic mesh material.
ABC News. Friday, 23 Apr 2021.
- Entrepreneur Franchise of the Day: The Vitamin Shoppe
Since 1977, The Vitamin
Shoppe has been dedicated to helping more than 5 million active customers become their best selves.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 21 Apr 2021.
- Dangerous ingredients found in dietary supplements
A new investigation may have you rethinking some of your vitamins. Consumer Reports finds certain ingredients in dietary supplements sold around the country can carry major health risks. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 20 Apr 2021.
- Which Vitamins Actually Reduce Your Risk Of Getting Covid-19?
While dietary supplements can help to support a healthy immune system, whether specific supplements might be associated with a lower risk of catching SARS-CoV-2 isn't really known.
Forbes. Monday, 19 Apr 2021.
- Pregnant women advised to continue taking folic acid supplements
A preliminary study about autism is raising concerns in the medical community. Researchers found new mothers with high levels of folic acid and vitamin
B12 were more likely to have kids diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 17 Apr 2021.
- 3 Key Areas of Opportunity Within the Consumer Packaged Goods Sector
This lawyer has worked on deals with major brands like Vitamin
Water and Siggi's Yogurt.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 31 Mar 2021.
- Our Chicago: Help UChicago researchers discover if vitamin D can reduce the risks of COVID-19
There has been some encouraging news this past week in the fight against COVID-19.
ABC News. Monday, 1 Mar 2021.
- Bleeding gums may be a sign you need more vitamin C in your diet
Bleeding of the gums on gentle probing, or gingival bleeding tendency, and also bleeding in the eye, or retinal hemorrhaging, were associated with low vitamin
C levels in the bloodstream.
Science Daily. Monday, 1 Feb 2021.
- Vitamin D, other everyday vitamins could counter coronavirus effects: report
Using simple, everyday medicines available in your medicine cabinet or on your kitchen counter could counter the effects of coronavirus, a report said Thursday.
Fox News. Friday, 25 Dec 2020.
- 'Not enough evidence' taking vitamin D prevents coronavirus
There is "not enough evidence" that taking vitamin
D prevents or treats COVID-19, experts have concluded.
Sky News. Thursday, 17 Dec 2020.
- Carrots are healthy, but active enzyme unlocks full benefits
Carrots are a good source of beta-carotene, which is a precursor of vitamin
A. But to get the full health benefits of this superfood, you need an active enzyme to produce this vitamin.
Science Daily. Saturday, 12 Dec 2020.
Vitamins & Food Supplements News Headlines and News Summaries