This Vitamin news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about vitamins from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- DR ELLIE CANNON: Stop this vitamin drip madness
DR ELLIE CANNON advises readers to ignore celebrities such as Stacey Solomon, pictured, and avoid wasting their cash on fashionable vitamin
Daily Mail. Sunday, 23 Feb 2020.
- The best vitamin subscription services for a healthy 2020 - CNET
You can now purchase vitamins
intended to support your health based on your goals, allergies and even blood type.
CNET. Wednesday, 12 Feb 2020.
- Vitamin D deficiency during pregnancy connected to elevated risk of ADHD
The risk of ADHD was 34 percent higher in children whose mother had a vitamin
D deficiency during pregnancy than in those children whose mother's vitamin
D level was sufficient during the first and second trimesters. ...
Science Daily. Monday, 10 Feb 2020.
- Can These Vitamins Stop the Coronavirus?
Experts say that people are dying needlessly from the coronavirus because doctors, health authorities, hospital administrators, and politicians aren't paying attention to history.
Newsmax. Monday, 10 Feb 2020.
- Vitamin D in Pregnancy Doesn't Curb Kids' Asthma
Taking higher doses of vitamin
D during pregnancy doesn't appear to offer any protection against asthma in children, a new study finds.
Newsmax. Thursday, 6 Feb 2020.
- Hong Kongers Scramble for Scarce Necessities Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
Rice, packet noodles and vitamins
are also items being snapped up, leaving the shelves eerily empty, although there was no shortage of meat and vegetables in shops.
Voice of America. Thursday, 6 Feb 2020.
- Why taking antioxidants during chemotherapy for breast cancer could be counterproductive
Canadians spend an estimated $3 billion a year on vitamin
CBC News. Thursday, 6 Feb 2020.
- DR MICHAEL MOSLEY: Should you be worried that food isn't as good for you as it used to be?
DR MICHAEL MOSLEY: Across the board, vitamin
deficiencies are rare. But, interestingly, it's minerals that, according to the best scientific data, millions of Britons aren't getting enough of today.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 1 Feb 2020.
- Lack of sun can cause vitamin D deficiency, Seasonal Affective Disorder, general gloomy mood
January 2020 will go down tied with January 1914 as the third gloomiest on record.
ABC News. Saturday, 1 Feb 2020.
- Treat Your Body Right in 2020 With This Personalized Vitamin Service
Give your body the nourishment and fuel it needs.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- Walgreens' shares fall after company misses earnings expectations
Walgreens remains under pressure as more consumers shop online for drugstore staples such as shampoo and vitamins.
CNBC. Wednesday, 8 Jan 2020.
- WWE Legend Appears To Be Training For A WrestleMania 36 Appearance
Hulk Hogan might be saying his prayers and eating his vitamins
for one more match with WWE.
Forbes. Saturday, 4 Jan 2020.
- Findings strengthen link between vitamin E acetate and vaping-associated lung injuries
New research strengthens prior findings on the link between vitamin
E acetate and EVALI (E-cigarette or vaping product use-associated lung injury).
Science Daily. Monday, 30 Dec 2019.
- Vaping-Associated Lung Injuries: Here Is The Latest On Vitamin E From CDC
Does all of this mean that vitamin
E is a cause of e-cigarette or vaping associated lung injury (EVALI)?
Forbes. Saturday, 21 Dec 2019.
- 'Vast majority' of vaping illnesses blamed on vitamin E in U.S.
Evidence mounts that vitamin
E acetate, a cutting agent used in marijuana vape cartridges, is playing a role in the U.S. outbreak of vaping illnesses, health officials say.
CBC News. Friday, 20 Dec 2019.
Vitamins & Food Supplements News Headlines and News Summaries