This Vitamin news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about vitamins from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Vitamin D: Add 'sunshine vitamin' to flour, study says
One in five UK adults doesn't get enough of the "sunshine vitamin", especially in winter.
BBC News. Tuesday, 20 Aug 2019.
- Hopeful fathers should be taking folic acid ahead of their partner's pregnancy
New research from Harvard Medical School in the U.S. and Navarra University in Spain suggests that men with higher levels of the vitamin
have healthier babies.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 20 Aug 2019.
- Adding vitamin D to flour would prevent 10million cases of deficiency
The Birmingham University researchers, writing in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, calculated the policy would cut vitamin
D deficiency rates by a quarter.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 20 Aug 2019.
- Optimal vitamin D levels may vary for different ethnic and racial groups
When recommending vitamin
D supplements, doctors should look at each individual patient as having different requirements and not rely on 'one-size-fits-all' guidelines, according to a new study.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Will Vitamin Shoppe Continue to Surge Higher?
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor Vitamin
Zacks. Monday, 12 Aug 2019.
- Strokes Can Cause Low Vitamin D
D levels do not lead to strokes but can result from them, according to the latest study that looks at the relationship between the two. ...
Newsmax. Thursday, 8 Aug 2019.
- Study: Vitamin A Linked to Lower Risk of Skin Cancer
Wondering if you can do more than slap on some sunscreen to prevent skin cancer? A new study suggests that getting more vitamin
A may help.
Newsmax. Wednesday, 31 Jul 2019.
- Higher vitamin A intake linked to lower skin cancer risk
Researchers found that people who ate high levels of vitamin
A were 17 percent less likely to get the second-most-common type of skin cancer years later.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 31 Jul 2019.
- Is Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) a Solid Pick for Value Investors?
Let's see if Vitamin
Shoppe (VSI) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
Zacks. Tuesday, 16 Jul 2019.
- Quick Hit: RPS Vitamin C Boost Review
Kick your signal up with a 27 dB citrus splash.
Premier Guitar. Thursday, 27 Jun 2019.
- Best Vitamin C Serums
These six Vitamin
C formulas are the secret to glowing skin.
Forbes. Thursday, 27 Jun 2019.
- Meet Rootine: A Personalized Vitamin Customized To Your DNA
has provided an innovative way to customize vitamins
regimens through DNA testing, blood levels and lifestyle.
Forbes. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- Too much vitamin B6 and B12 tied to hip fractures in older women
Older women who take supplements with high doses of vitamins
B6 and B12 may be more likely than their counterparts who don't to experience hip fractures, a U.S. study suggests.
Reuters. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Exercise, not pills, better at preventing dementia
If you want to save your brain, focus on keeping the rest of your body well with exercise and healthy habits rather than popping vitamin
pills, new guidelines for preventing dementia advise.
CBC News. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Broccoli can possibly help fight schizophrenia, study suggests
Broccoli, for years hailed as a cancer-fighter and a great source of vitamin
C, calcium and B vitamins, is now being seen as a safer way to manage schizophrenia.
Fox News. Sunday, 12 May 2019.
Vitamins & Food Supplements News Headlines and News Summaries