This Vitamin news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about vitamins from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- JSHealth: Multi-millionaire vitamin queen Jessica Sepel launches formula to improve VAGINAL health
queen behind a celebrity-loved range of 'miracle' hair and skin supplements has added a new product to her line - and it's designed to improve your vaginal health.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 13 Jul 2021.
- Vitamins With Taste: How Plant-Based Brands Are Putting Nutrients Where You Wouldn't Expect
Forget gummy vitamins. Now you can get your nutrients from some of your favorite foods.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 22 Jun 2021.
- Smart sunscreens to keep you safe this summer: Are these new products better than the big brands?
Root + Fruit Bright Start is made with vitamin
C, gardenia Florida fruit extract and 'antioxidant vitamin
E, nourishing almond oil and aloe vera, scented with a stimulating blend of six essential oils'.
Daily Mail. Monday, 21 Jun 2021.
- Apps are changing the shopping experience at The Vitamin Shoppe and Tractor Supply Co.
Shoppe and Tractor Supply Co. have made significant investments in digital technology with their mobile apps at the forefront.
CNBC. Monday, 14 Jun 2021.
- 'Accidental' boom in cannabis products could see annual sales hit £690m
Sales of consumer cannabis products have undergone an "accidental" boom during the pandemic that will see the popularity of cannabinoids exceed the market for Vitamins
B and C combined, according to industry groups.
Sky News. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- Purpose At Work: How Ritual Is Revitalizing The Vitamins And Supplements Industry
and supplements brand is investing in leading science and transparency to make it easy for women and men to get the nutrients they need every day.
Forbes. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Church & Dwight recalls certain Vitafusion gummy vitamins after reports of metallic mesh material
RECALL ALERT: Drug company Church & Dwight is recalling certain gummy vitamins
after reports of a metallic mesh material.
ABC News. Friday, 23 Apr 2021.
- Entrepreneur Franchise of the Day: The Vitamin Shoppe
Since 1977, The Vitamin
Shoppe has been dedicated to helping more than 5 million active customers become their best selves.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 21 Apr 2021.
- Dangerous ingredients found in dietary supplements
A new investigation may have you rethinking some of your vitamins. Consumer Reports finds certain ingredients in dietary supplements sold around the country can carry major health risks. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 20 Apr 2021.
- Which Vitamins Actually Reduce Your Risk Of Getting Covid-19?
While dietary supplements can help to support a healthy immune system, whether specific supplements might be associated with a lower risk of catching SARS-CoV-2 isn't really known.
Forbes. Monday, 19 Apr 2021.
- Pregnant women advised to continue taking folic acid supplements
A preliminary study about autism is raising concerns in the medical community. Researchers found new mothers with high levels of folic acid and vitamin
B12 were more likely to have kids diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 17 Apr 2021.
- Our Chicago: Help UChicago researchers discover if vitamin D can reduce the risks of COVID-19
There has been some encouraging news this past week in the fight against COVID-19.
ABC News. Monday, 1 Mar 2021.
- 'Not enough evidence' taking vitamin D prevents coronavirus
There is "not enough evidence" that taking vitamin
D prevents or treats COVID-19, experts have concluded.
Sky News. Thursday, 17 Dec 2020.
Vitamins & Food Supplements News Headlines and News Summaries