This Vineyard news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about vineyards from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Sting, Trudie Styler, and a villa in Italy
The singer-musician and his wife bought the dilapidated, 400-year-old Il Palagio, in Tuscany, for a song or two, and have brought the olive groves, vineyards and vegetable gardens back to life
CBS News. Sunday, 19 May 2019.
- Gamble Family Vineyards: It Takes A Good Farmer To Make Good Wine in Napa Valley
A century of farming in the Napa Valley has given Gamble Family Vineyard a long-range perspective on the microclimates and terrors best for making wine.
Forbes. Saturday, 4 May 2019.
- Pest-killing fungi could protect NYS grapes, apples from invasive insect
Two fungal pathogens could potentially curb an invasive insect that has New York vineyard owners on edge.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 30 Apr 2019.
- Maine company plays a role at White House Easter Egg roll
NEW VINEYARD, Maine (AP) - The White House Easter Egg Roll will once again feature colorful eggs made in Maine. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 20 Apr 2019.
- Sleeping and Eating In Virginia's Vineyards
Virginia has long had its share of historic inns but now its burgeoning vineyard estates are using agrotourism as a draw to their own inns and fine dining restaurants.
Forbes. Tuesday, 16 Apr 2019.
- Oh, to work in Nancy Pelosi's vineyard
Once again, President Trump has hit upon a supposedly "controversial" proposal that has caused the entire herd of fainting goats in the Washington press corps to collapse in fevered panting and jerky spasms. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 12 Apr 2019.
- Thirty-acres of land in Bel-Air is listed for a staggering $60million
A sprawling piece of land in the heart of Los Angeles' most sought after neighborhood boasting views of an idyllic vineyard and rolling Californian hills has been listed for a staggering $60 million.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 13 Mar 2019.
- Target, Vineyard Vines team up on new limited edition collaboration for spring
Target will likely have a whale of a time with its latest limited-edition collaboration with Vineyard Vines that debuts in May.
Yahoo. Thursday, 28 Feb 2019.
- Target goes preppy, again, in teaming up with Vineyard Vines
Target is teaming up with Vineyard Vines, the clothing and accessories brand best known for its shirts embellished with a logo of a smiling pink whale.
CNBC. Thursday, 28 Feb 2019.
- Cars submerged, vineyards flooded as storm slams California
Rain, snow and high winds slammed California on Wednesday, submerging cars and flooding vineyards as the wettest storm of the winter hit the U.S. West Coast, sparking weather warnings from Arizona to Washington state.
Reuters. Wednesday, 13 Feb 2019.
- Bicycle through best of Arizona's saguaro and desert landscapes
Warm up to winter on a desert bike tour, riding among giant saguaro cactus, grasslands and vineyards on a seven-day winter or fall getaway in southeastern Arizona. ...
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 4 Dec 2018.
- Peter Simon, Martha's Vineyard photographer, dies at 71
Peter Simon, a longtime photographer on Martha's Vineyard, has died at the age of 71. Simon spent his career photographing both celebrities on the island as well as everyday people.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 20 Nov 2018.
- WA vineyard decimated by bushfire reopens to avid wine lovers
A West Australian winery opens its cellar door for the first time in almost three years, after it was decimated by the Waroona-Yarloop bushfire.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Monday, 19 Nov 2018.
- Napa Valley vineyard worker killed after clothing caught in harvesting machine
A worker at a Napa Valley vineyard was killed Monday after he was dragged into a harvesting machine when his clothing got caught, authorities said.
Fox News. Tuesday, 30 Oct 2018.
- Grape expectations: The Chinese investors buying into the Barossa Valley
Chinese nationals are buying Australian vineyards and wineries at unprecedented levels, with up to 10 per cent of the iconic Barossa Valley now in Chinese hands.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Saturday, 27 Oct 2018.
Grapes growing in a vineyard
Related Directory Page(s)
Vineyards News Headlines and News Summaries