This Videoconferencing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about videoconferencing and video conferencing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Logitech's gaming and video conferencing businesses have 'billion-dollar potential,' says CEO
Logitech's gaming arm achieved $648 million in net sales in the 2019 fiscal year, and its video collaboration market hit $260 million, according to the firm's latest financial report.
CNBC. Wednesday, 10 Jul 2019.
- Zoom will patch videoconferencing app in security about-face - CNET
The company will stop using a local web server on Mac devices.
CNET. Tuesday, 9 Jul 2019.
- 'Zoom' app on Mac exposes users to having their webcam hijacked
Video conferencing company Zoom, based in California allows any website to forcibly join a user to a Zoom call, with their video camera activated, without the user's permission.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 9 Jul 2019.
- LogMeIn, Dolby Team Up to Enrich Video Conferencing Events
LogMeIn (LOGM) collaborates with Dolby Laboratories to support the release of GoToRoom video conferencing
Zacks. Thursday, 13 Jun 2019.
- Logitech Puts Boardroom Video Devices Under Vigil Via Cloud
Logitech (LOGI) unveils its Sync platform to automatically signal real-time hazards, lend sharp insights and survey numerous video conferencing
devices via cloud.
Zacks. Wednesday, 12 Jun 2019.
- Zoom starts trading at $65 per share, 80 percent above IPO price
Video conferencing company Zoom Video Communications opened at $65 per share on Thursday, 80.6 percent above its initial public offering price, in its debut on the Nasdaq.
Reuters. Thursday, 18 Apr 2019.
- Videoconferencing company Zoom prices IPO at $36 per share
company Zoom priced its IPO at $36 a share, above of its already-increased range.
CNBC. Wednesday, 17 Apr 2019.
- Intel buys FPGA provider Omnitek
Omnitek's IP is used in applications with heavy visual processing requirements, such as video conferencing, projection and display, and medical vision systems.
ZDNet. Tuesday, 16 Apr 2019.
- 10 Ways Technology Is Changing Coaching Now And In The Future
Apps, video conferencing, AI, AR, are just some of the technologies that have and will continue to change the practice of coaching.
Forbes. Monday, 8 Apr 2019.
- Can Cisco Respond To Zoom's Challenge in $20B Videoconferencing Market?
Zoom is growing at over 100% a year while Cisco's videoconferencing
revenues rose 18%. Can Cisco maintain its lead?
Forbes. Friday, 8 Mar 2019.
- Security vulnerabilities in video conferencing devices could be remotely exploited by hackers
Vulnerability affects older products but could allow external attackers to access internal networks.
ZDNet. Thursday, 7 Feb 2019.
Videoconferencing News Headlines and News Summaries