This Veterinarian news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about veterinarian and veterinary news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Married At First Sight UK: Morag is asked why the 'old Luke' wasn't good enough for her
In tonight's episode of E4's Married At First Sight, veterinary
nurse Morag, 31, from Essex, is asked by the honesty box why the 'old Luke,' wasn't good enough for her.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 28 Sep 2021.
- How Covid Misinformation Created a Run on Ivermectin
Veterinarians, ranchers and farmers say they are struggling with the effects of the surging demand for ivermectin, a deworming drug.
New York Times. Tuesday, 28 Sep 2021.
- Vets and owners are subjecting pets to painful treatments as they refuse to let them die
EthicsFirst, a group of veterinary
professionals, said dogs and cats are able to receive complicated treatments, often covered by insurance, but cannot give their consent.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 19 Sep 2021.
- CVC snaps up Medivet in £1bn deal amid industry boom
CVC Capital Partners, the private equity giant, is buying one of Britain's biggest chains of veterinary
clinics as it seeks to exploit a boom in pet ownership during the pandemic.
Sky News. Thursday, 16 Sep 2021.
- Geronimo the alpaca did not have TB, owner claims, as chief vet insists post-mortem showed 'TB-like lesions'
The row over Geronimo the alpaca has escalated as his owner suggested a post-mortem examination revealed he did not have Bovine TB - something the chief veterinary
Sky News. Wednesday, 8 Sep 2021.
- Chicago area animal shelters fill up as pandemic pets are returned, hurricane rescues arrive
People are giving up pets they brought home during the pandemic, filling animal shelters amid a veterinarian
ABC News. Saturday, 4 Sep 2021.
- WATCH: Mountain lion released back into the wild
A rehabilitated mountain lion was released back into the wild in California after being treated for two weeks by the Project Wildlife veterinary
ABC News. Sunday, 1 Aug 2021.
- Veterinary Company Modern Animal Announces $75.5 Million In Raised Capital
company Modern Animal, cofounded and spearheaded by Under 30 honoree Steven Eidelman, announced today that it has raised $75.5 million. ...
Forbes. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Veterinarians face high demand to treat pets amid adoption boom, staff shortages
Veterinarians across the U.S. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
- China reports first human case of Monkey B virus after veterinarian's death
in China has become the first person in the country to die of the rare Monkey B virus, according to reports.
Fox News. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Police Dog Heads To Surgery After Being Injured In Crash During Car Chase
Loki was taken to an emergency veterinary
Daily Caller. Monday, 5 Jul 2021.
- Russia Starts Rollout Of New COVID-19 Vaccine For Cats And Dogs
Several Russian regions have started vaccinating domestic animals against COVID-19 at veterinary
clinics. Russia's agricultural safety watchdog Rosselkhoznadzor made the announcement on May 26. ...
Radio Liberty. Saturday, 5 Jun 2021.
- Seized big cats from Tiger King Park taken in by sanctuaries
The sanctuaries are promising that the seized animals will receive proper veterinary
care, food, and housing while the government seeks permanent forfeiture.
CBS News. Wednesday, 26 May 2021.
- Vets Go Upscale to Care for Pets (and Their Owners)
The pet boom spurred by the pandemic has brought more attention to care for our four-legged friends. Veterinary
companies are opening clinics, drawing more investors to vet real estate.
New York Times. Tuesday, 25 May 2021.
- Dentists, veterinarians and med students authorized to administer Covid shots as Biden expands vaccine program
Dentists, EMTs, midwives, optometrists, paramedics, physician assistants, podiatrists, respiratory therapists and veterinarians can begin administering Covid-19 vaccines.
CNBC. Friday, 12 Mar 2021.
Veterinarians News Headlines and News Summaries