This Vacation Home news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about vacation homes from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Marilyn Mosby, Baltimore's top prosecutor, indicted on perjury charges
BALTIMORE — A federal grand jury indicted Baltimore’s top prosecutor Thursday on charges of perjury and making false mortgage applications in the purchase of two Florida vacation homes, the Office of the U.S. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 13 Jan 2022.
- Demand slips for vacation homes
Demand for vacation homes
slipped modestly in December, but remained 77 percent above pre-pandemic levels prior to March 2020, according to a report released Thursday from Redfin.
Inman. Thursday, 6 Jan 2022.
- Macerich Introduces Seamless Digital Platform At Six Centers With Plans For A 47-Property Roll Out
Macerich has launched QuikSpace, a new digital platform designed to make short-term leasing of retail space as easy and user-friendly as booking a vacation home, hotel room or apartment.
Forbes. Tuesday, 19 Oct 2021.
- Alisal fire explodes to 6,000 acres, closing 101 Freeway, as gusty winds continue
The fire in Santa Barbara County is threatening up to 120 structures, including Rancho del Cielo, once a vacation home
for President Reagan.
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- Should you sell residential or vacation homes? Do both!
With Vacasa, you get to expand your offerings and your client base. In addition, you can enjoy financial stability and an additional level of security with a base salary and full benefits package.
Inman. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- Carlos Santana sells Tiburon home of 14 years for $5.53 million
After spending $20.5 million on a Hawaii vacation home
earlier this year, famed musician Carlos Santana has sold his Tiburon, Calif., residence for $5.53 million.
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 27 Sep 2021.
- Lori Loughlin and fashion designer husband drop $13M on Palm Desert vacation home
Former 'Full House' actress, Lori Loughlin, and her husband, Mossimo Giannulli, have dropped $13 million on a gated Palm Desert, California, oasis, following their release from prison.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 19 Sep 2021.
- Unicorn start-up Pacaso seeks to capitalize on surging vacation home prices
Real estate unicorn start-up Pacaso is reforming Americans' ability to make second home purchases, the company's CEO told CNBC on Friday.
CNBC. Monday, 19 Jul 2021.
- In Some Markets, Vacation Rentals Take Off During Covid-19 Remote Work Trend
Vacation home rentals really hit their stride during the Covid-19 pandemic. ...
Forbes. Sunday, 11 Jul 2021.
- All of Royal Palm Island, a 6.5-Acre Private Island in Belize, Can Be Yours for $6 Million
Royal Palm Island, a fully self-sustainable island in Central America, would make for a perfect vacation home.
Mental Floss. Tuesday, 3 Nov 2020.
Vacation Home Rental News Headlines and News Summaries