This Vacation Home news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about vacation homes from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Judge, 60, is found dead in her hot tub on Christmas Day after drowning in her new vacation home
Tracy Sheehan, pictured, was found face down in the water by a concerned neighbor. They had heard her dog barking at her cabin in Blue Ridge, which she bought in October.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 2 Jan 2020.
- California official fined for pocketing campaign funds
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) - A former California lawmaker was fined $150,000 Thursday after an audit found he spent political contributions on a vacation in Asia, personal plane tickets and remodeling his vacation home
in Hawaii. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 21 Nov 2019.
- 'Just too much': Meet the uber-rich who want a wealth tax
When the grand vacation homes
of Newport Beach were empty on a beautiful Memorial Day weekend, Molly Munger decided it was time for the U.S. to consider taxing wealth.
Newsmax. Tuesday, 22 Oct 2019.
- NBA Legend Michael Jordan Lists Park City, UT Home For $7.5 Million
Michael Jordan recently listed his Park City, Utah vacation home
for $7.5 million. Built in 2006, the former Chicago Bulls star purchased the 9,574-square-foot house in 2007 for $7.9 million.
Forbes. Saturday, 19 Oct 2019.
- If you're dreaming of a US vacation home, here are 10 best places to invest
Florida and the Great Smoky Mountains place well in Vacasa's survey of the best places in the U.S. to purchase a vacation home.
CNBC. Tuesday, 20 Aug 2019.
- The top 10 'hidden gems' for summer vacation home rentals
Vacation rental management company Vacasa has identified "undiscovered towns and smaller cities," with a similar look and feel to the Top 10 destinations its clientele favor.
CNBC. Wednesday, 12 Jun 2019.
- 9 Things You Should Consider Before Buying A Vacation Home
About one in eight homebuyers is buying a vacation home, according to research from the NAR. And summer is a time of year when buyers think about it. Here's what to ponder before putting together that second down payment.
Forbes. Thursday, 31 May 2018.
- The revolutionary commitment of Be Mate: From managing vacation homes to managing entire buildings
Be Mate, a Room Mate Group company founded by entrepreneur Kike Sarasola, closes out 2017 with the best results in its history in terms of turnover, profitability and expansion, being London its most important market.Plaza de Espana Skyline by Be ...
Hsyndicate. Friday, 6 Apr 2018.
Vacation Home Rental News Headlines and News Summaries