This Vacation Home news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about vacation homes from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Vomiting vultures overrun couple's Florida vacation home
Siobhan and Anthony Casimano bought their Palm Beach vacation home
four months ago but claim they can no longer visit because of the vultures.
Daily Mail. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- 37% of vacation homeowners never use their property
In the survey of 461 homeowners, 37 percent use their property one to zero times a year. Another 37 percent make a visit less than five times per year.
Inman. Tuesday, 6 Aug 2019.
- Cape Cod officials on alert amid spike in shark sightings
Shark sightings off the Cape has caused a lull in vacation home
CBS News. Friday, 2 Aug 2019.
- 5 property management tips for investors
Whether you're renting out a vacation home
to earn some extra income or invest in rental properties, certain challenges come with property management.
Inman. Monday, 29 Jul 2019.
- The top 10 'hidden gems' for summer vacation home rentals
Vacation rental management company Vacasa has identified "undiscovered towns and smaller cities," with a similar look and feel to the Top 10 destinations its clientele favor.
CNBC. Wednesday, 12 Jun 2019.
- Homes in Sicily selling for as little as $2 to repopulate historic towns
Fancy your own vacation home? A municipality in Sicily is making a deal you can't refuse to get people to purchase and renovate historic homes.
ABC News. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- 9 Things You Should Consider Before Buying A Vacation Home
About one in eight homebuyers is buying a vacation home, according to research from the NAR. And summer is a time of year when buyers think about it. Here's what to ponder before putting together that second down payment.
Forbes. Thursday, 31 May 2018.
- America's Top 5 Coolest Towns To Buy A Vacation Home
America's top new vacation home
destinations are historic chic, foodie certified, slightly off the grid, and nowhere you'd expect to find them. ....
Forbes. Tuesday, 29 May 2018.
- The revolutionary commitment of Be Mate: From managing vacation homes to managing entire buildings
Be Mate, a Room Mate Group company founded by entrepreneur Kike Sarasola, closes out 2017 with the best results in its history in terms of turnover, profitability and expansion, being London its most important market.Plaza de Espana Skyline by Be ...
Hsyndicate. Friday, 6 Apr 2018.
Vacation Home Rental News Headlines and News Summaries