This Truck news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about truck and trucks news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Key Factors Aiding PACCAR's (PCAR) Fate This Earnings Season
Robust contributions from the Truck
and the Parts segments are likely to have aided PACCAR's (PCAR) bottom line during the June-end quarter.
Zacks. Monday, 26 Jul 2021.
- Road warriors: American trucks and SUVs are now longer than the tanks that fought in World War II
An analysis of America's most popular trucks
and SUVs shows they now rival the dimensions of the World War II tanks American auto makers once helped build.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 25 Jul 2021.
- WATCH: 2 men rescued from top of truck amid flash flood
Two men were stranded on the top of a truck
in dangerous flash floods that inundated parts of Arizona.
ABC News. Sunday, 25 Jul 2021.
- Paccar vs. Tata Motors: Which Truck Manufacturer is a Better Buy?
The resumption of economic and industrial activities is driving an increase in demand for heavy-duty trucks
for transporting raw materials. So, we ...
Entrepreneur. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- Sarah Lewis dies after being struck by a truck in Weymouth, Dorset
Sarah Lewis, 62, from Weymouth, Dorset was stuck and killed on November 16, 2020 during her first trip out in public since entering lockdown in March.
Daily Mail. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- Is Magna International (MGA) Outperforming Other Auto-Tires-Trucks Stocks This Year?
Is (MGA) Outperforming Other Auto-Tires-Trucks Stocks This Year?
Zacks. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- US fires: Inside a US fire truck driving through a wildfire
As burning ash pelts their vehicle, video shows firefighters in California drive through the flames.
BBC News. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- Tesla's electric truck production line is about to start
Meet the Tesla Semi. The new 100% electric trucks
are in the final phase for launch.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021.
- 'Used' 2021 Ford Broncos listed for over $100,000
Some 2021 Ford Bronco owners are looking to flip their trucks
for more than double what they paid for them. The all-new SUV is in short supply and high demand.
Fox News. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021.
- GM forced to halt most large pickup truck production due to chip shortage
GM confirmed production cuts Wednesday for plants in Michigan, Indiana and Mexico that produce the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra pickups.
CNBC. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Minneapolis business owner who cheered rioters burning down restaurant has van stolen, new business robbed
A Minneapolis business owner is claiming that a truck
full of supplies designated for his new establishment was stolen.
Fox News. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Select Energy Services Invests In Driver Safety
Water is essential to the process of hydraulic fracturing. But driving trucks
to remote oil fields is more dangerous than other forms of freight logistics. ....
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Saturday Sessions: Tedeschi Trucks Band perform "Key To The Highway"
Band makes their return to "Saturday Sessions." Derek Trucks
played with the legendary Allman Brothers Band, and for a time, Susan Tedeschi was their opening act. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021.
- GM confirms third electric pickup truck ahead of Hummer production
The electric GMC full-size pickup is expected to be more of a traditional pickup than a "lifestyle" vehicle like the upcoming GMC Hummer EV.
CNBC. Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021.
- Trucks Are Winning Automation Race
Britain and America may be two nations divided by a common language, but they face the same problem: a shortage of lorry drivers and truck
Forbes. Friday, 16 Jul 2021.
Truck Dealers News Headlines and News Summaries