This Truck news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about truck and trucks news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- FedEx Driver Dies After Truck Plunges Off I-345 Near Downtown Dallas
A FedEx driver died Saturday morning after his truck
went off Interstate 345 near downtown Dallas and landed on the road below, according to the Dallas County Sheriff's Department.
NBC. Saturday, Jan 23 2021.
- PACCAR (PCAR) Gears Up for Q4 Earnings: Factors at Play
PACCAR's (PCAR) fourth-quarter 2020 results are likely to reflect gains from higher demand for Class 8 trucks
and persistent growth in aftermarket parts.
Zacks. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- Jared and Ivanka's moving day: Packers load up two trucks outside their DC home
The Kushners were nowhere to be seen as removal teams got to work carrying large boxes and items of furniture into the waiting trucks
Daily Mail. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- Beloved special ed teacher, 32, shot dead by teenager in Las Vegas
Jose Santa Cruz, 32, was killed in cold blood shortly before 7 pm on January 7, after helping his father park a taco truck
on East Charleston Boulevard.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- Million-dollar muscle truck? Ram auctioning world's most powerful pickup to help veterans
Ram is auctioning the first 1500 TRX pickup in March to raise money for veterans affairs efforts. The 702 horsepower truck
is the most powerful production pickup ever made.
Fox News. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- The Reason Service Vehicles Like Ambulances and Fire Trucks Have Chains Hanging From the Bottom
Like a cat on a perch, the chains on school buses and ambulances seem to dangle with no apparent purpose. Their true mission is actually pretty clever.
Mental Floss. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- J.B. Hunt (JBHT) Q4 Earnings Beat, Rise Y/Y on Higher Revenues
J.B. Hunt's (JBHT) Q4 results benefit from strong performances of the Integrated Capacity Solutions and Truck
Zacks. Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021.
- Clearing the Air: Yes, Batteries Are Ready To Power Long-Range Freight Trucks
Lithium ion batteries have progressed so fast that they can now power long-range heavy freight trucks
Forbes. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- The Next Tesla? Investors Bet Big on Electric Truck Maker Rivian
Rivian, which has raised another $2.65 billion, plans to sell a pickup truck
and S.U.V. it has worked on for more than a decade.
New York Times. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- Surat accident: Truck crushes 15 migrant workers to death in India
They were sleeping on the pavement next to a motorway when a truck
ran them over in Gujarat state.
BBC News. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- See it: Truck towing flaming trailer speeds through town
A driver in Thailand was spotted speeding through a busy city towing a flaming trailer with his pickup truck
. The man said he was trying to get to safety.
Fox News. Monday, 18 Jan 2021.
- A Ham Sandwich Is Contraband in the Brave New Post-Brexit World
Dutch officials seized packed lunches from truck
drivers entering the European Union from Britain under import rules that came into effect at the start of this year.
New York Times. Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021.
- Electric Bus Maker Proterra To Go Public In $1.6 Billion SPAC Deal
The transaction will generate $648 million in cash and an additional $415 million in investments from a group that includes Daimler Trucks, Franklin Templeton, Fidelity Management and funds managed by BlackRock.
Forbes. Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021.
- Why this female garbage truck driver hopes more women will join her
Belinda Janson hopes she won't be the only woman driving garbage trucks
in Ipswich, Australia, for long.
BBC News. Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021.
- Pickup trucks dominate America's 10 best-selling vehicles of 2020
Pickups accounted for five of the industry's 10 best-selling vehicles in 2020. They accounted for 13% of the roughly 14.5 million vehicles sold last year.
CNBC. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries