This Truck news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about truck and trucks news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Firm founded by SpaceX workers to debut robot-pizza truck at University of California this fall
A group of former SpaceX employees is set to disrupt the $45 billion American pizza industry this fall with help from a robotic pizza-maker.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- 2 women, man killed after SUV hits deer, then truck on Indiana Toll Road
Two women and a man were killed in a crash on the Indiana Toll Road.
ABC News. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- Ford (F) Invests $700M in Kentucky & Unveils F-Series Pickup
Ford's (F) recent announcement of a whopping $700 million investment in Kentucky will boost employment and new vehicle upgrades. The new '23 F-Series Pickup Truck
will be built at its Kentucky plant.
Zacks. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- Montana teen who had half of his body amputated marks three-year anniversary
Loren Schauers, 19, was driving the industrial truck
across a bridge when he veered off, plummeted 50ft and found himself pinned to the ground beneath the massive vehicle in Great Falls, Montana.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 1 Oct 2022.
- Ford Unveils New Super Duty At Churchill Downs On KenTRUCKy Day
Ford's made a lot of promises, to invest billions in Kentucky to make EVs. But for now, the state is celebrating the automaker's Kentucky Truck
Plant in Louisville and a planned $700 million in new investments there.
Forbes. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- Mercedes-Benz Accelerates Efforts To Produce Repair Technicians
For many years, every automaker and its dealers have searched and dug high and low for people who want to be technicians repairing cars, trucks
and SUVs in the back shops of the retail outlets. Now Mercedes-Benz is stepping up its game.
Forbes. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- Nikola (NKLA) Extends Romeo Exchange Offer, Recalls All E-Trucks
Nikola (NKLA) announces extending the exchange offer to buy outstanding shares of Romeo's common stock. The truck
maker will recall all the 93 electric Tre trucks
built to date over seat belt glitch.
Zacks. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- Ford unveils new F-Series Super Duty trucks designed to boost its commercial, software services businesses
Ford is redesigning a pivotal product lineup, leaning on new software and connected data metrics, to boost profits in its commercial vehicle business.
CNBC. Tuesday, 27 Sep 2022.
- Texas attorney general fled home to avoid subpoena, affidavit says
A process server said Paxton avoided him for more than an hour from inside his house, then dashed toward the truck
and the couple drove off.
CBS News. Tuesday, 27 Sep 2022.
- I-80/94 crash involving 2 semis disrupts traffic in NW Indiana
A crash involving two semi-trucks has disrupted traffic on I-80/94 in Northwest Indiana Tuesday morning.
ABC News. Tuesday, 27 Sep 2022.
- Ford to invest $700M, add 500 jobs at Louisville truck plant
Ford will invest $700 million mainly at its Kentucky Truck
Plant in Louisville, creating about 500 new jobs over the next four years.
Washington Times. Tuesday, 27 Sep 2022.
- Worried about the economy? Demand for these jobs is high and growing
The overall job market may be softening, but employers of truck
drivers, fast-food cooks and solar roof installers can't hire fast enough.
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 26 Sep 2022.
- Border Patrol agents rescue 13 illegal immigrants locked in U-Haul truck without oxygen
Border Patrol agents in El Paso, Texas, rescued more than a dozen migrants who were locked in a U-Haul truck
without oxygen, officials announced Friday.
Fox News. Saturday, 24 Sep 2022.
- Beer spill truck crash closes Florida highway
A crash involving five semi-trailers caused thousands of cans of beer to spill across the road.
BBC News. Thursday, 22 Sep 2022.
- Fire Truck Shortage Sends Dallas to Rental Counter
Several stations had no firetrucks in service today, according to the firefighters union president as the City Council.
NBC. Wednesday, Sep 21 2022.
Truck Dealers News Headlines and News Summaries