This Tool news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about tools from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Machine learning process can predict which Covid patients will recover from the disease
A German research team has developed an AI tool
that can predict whether a person will survive their Covid bout with just a blood sample - at near 100 percent accuracy.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- After the fire: NatGeo takes intimate look inside Notre Dame Cathedral's restoration
Architects are, in part, using medieval hand tools
to restore the cathedral to its last documented state.
ABC News. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Here's How Investors Can Find Strong Consumer Discretionary Stocks with the Zacks ESP Screener
Why investors should use the Zacks Earnings ESP tool
to help find stocks that are poised to top quarterly earnings estimates.
Zacks. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- CoreLogic acquires Prospects Software following long partnership
More than 500,000 real estate pros across more than 300 markets have access to Prospects' mobile multiple listing service and customer relationship management tools.
Inman. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Enerpac Tool (EPAC) Gains From Product Demand Amid Cost Woes
(EPAC) gains from healthy demand and a focus on product innovations. Supply-chain restrictions, logistics issues, and cost inflation are concerning.
Zacks. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Adobe Is Betting On An Omnichannel Future With Its New Tech For Retailers
Adobe has announced new tools
for retailers, including a curbside pickup solution created by Walmart.
Forbes. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Eastern Europe Tests New Forms of Media Censorship
With new, less repressive tactics, countries like Serbia, Poland and Hungary are deploying highly effective tools
to skew public opinion.
New York Times. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Ford unveils its new Mondeo but it will only be sold in CHINA
Mondeo has been sold in China since 2002, almost a decade after it hit UK showrooms and five years after it was famously used as a campaign tool
by Tony Blair to secure swing voters.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- What can we do to get more women into coding?
How visual, auditory and kinesthetic tools
used to teach kids coding should be adapted for adults.
BBC News. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Why AI Writing Assistants are a Good Thing for Content Creation
AI writing assistants are software tools
that are disrupting copywriting and content creation.
Entrepreneur. Sunday, 16 Jan 2022.
- Understand Your Brain To Shift Your Perspective And Relieve Stress
Feeling overwhelmed in the New Year? Try these two simple tools
to help you stay calm and productive.
Forbes. Sunday, 16 Jan 2022.
- Covid rules: What are the restrictions in your area?
Use our search tool
to find out about coronavirus rules and restrictions where you live.
BBC News. Friday, 14 Jan 2022.
- Erdogan blames Turkey's currency woes on 'foreign financial tools' as central bank reserves fall
Turkey's lira lost 44% of its value in 2021, due in large part to a refusal by the president to raise interest rates to rein in inflation.
CNBC. Thursday, 13 Jan 2022.
- Trends in SEO that Will Affect Every Industry
Search engine optimization is one of the most essential tools
business owners should utilize in 2022. What is it? Simply put, search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of ...
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
- MoxiWorks relaunches ad tool MoxiPromote
The new version of MoxiPromote will include new ways for real estate agents to market to consumers and generate leads.
Inman. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
Tool Rental and Leasing News Headlines and News Summaries