This Tool news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about tools from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The Far Side's Gary Larson releases first cartoons in 25 years
The Far Side cartoonist Gary Larson, 69, released his first three new cartoons in 25 years Tuesday, his first published cartoons to be created using digital tools.
Daily Mail. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Nokia Ups the Game With Innovative Data Center Solutions
Nokia (NOK) launches operating system along with an advanced set of tools
for data center networking to accelerate the expansion of cloud footprint.
Zacks. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- 5 Freelance Careers with the Easiest Learning Curve
Discover how to break in using free and affordable books, podcasts, courses and other tools
to start your side hustle.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Polanco's push; Pirates RF ready to shake injury bug in 2020
are there. They have been from the moment Gregory Polanco crashed into the big leagues six years ago as a raw mix of power and potential.
Fox News. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Who Gets a Vaccine First? U.S. Considers Race in Coronavirus Plans
When a vaccine hits the market, it will be a key tool
in putting an end to the pandemic. A federal committee is debating giving early access to groups that face a high risk.
New York Times. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Safer CRISPR gene editing with fewer off-target hits
The CRISPR system is a powerful tool
for the targeted editing of genomes, with significant therapeutic potential, but runs the risk of inappropriately editing ''off-target'' sites. ...
Science Daily. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- 2020 NBA Draft Prospect Isaac Okoro Is One Tool Away From Greatness
Okoro was the best two-way player on an Auburn team that went 25-6 on the year, while also finishing 12-6 in SEC play.
Forbes. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- New molecular tool precisely edits mitochondrial DNA
The precision editing technologies that have revolutionized DNA editing in the cell nucleus have been unable to reach the mitochondrial genome. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- Compass Lens to help agents envision, value major renovations
The tech-leaning brokerage announced Wednesday the launch of a computer vision-based tool
that searches and categorizes room renovations to help agents price homes.
Inman. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- BD Unveils BD PurPrep Patient Preoperative Skin Preparation
By developing fully sterile PurPrep, BD (BDX) is offering health care experts a more complete set of tools
to mitigate the risk of intrinsic contamination in antiseptic solutions.
Zacks. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- Build Great Landing Pages for Your Business with Lifetime Access to This $40 Tool
InfinityPages makes it easy to expand your web presence for product launches, announcements, and more.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- New Virtual Tool Lets You Rickroll Your Next Zoom Meeting
Submit the invite link to your next Zoom meeting to InviteRick.com and wait for Rick Astley to crash the party.
Mental Floss. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- A Stitcher Acquisition Would Give SiriusXM The Tools To Compete With Apple And Spotify In Podcasting
Stitcher was an early player in commercial podcasting that has been in danger of getting overshadowed by giants like Apple and Spotify. It could give SiriusXM the tools
to forge a coherent podcasting strategy.
Forbes. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Dutch police find torture chamber after tips from unencrypted messages
Six men have been arrested after Dutch police discovered a torture chamber containing a dentist's chair, handcuffs, and tools.
Sky News. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- A New Generation of Coronavirus Tests Is Coming. Here's What to Expect.
New technologies, like the gene-editing tool
Crispr, can spot the virus in less than an hour. But it will likely be months before these tests hit clinics.
New York Times. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
Tool Rental and Leasing News Headlines and News Summaries