This Tennis news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about tennis news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 15-Year-Old Coco Gauff Gets Rematch With Naomi Osaka At Australian Open
sensation Coco Gauff will face Naomi Osaka in the third round of a second straight Grand Slam event after securing her latest comeback victory.
Forbes. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- Tennis ace Grigor Dimitrov is ridiculed over tracksuit at the Australian Open
The Bulgarian tennis
star, 28, defended his garish outfit, saying he didn't want to wear anything 'vanilla' and that he'd collaborated with kit sponsor Nike on the colourful tracksuit.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020.
- Serena Williams shuts down question about Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's stepping back from royal family
Serena Williams is keeping her focus on tennis
while playing in the Australian Open even as her good friend, Meghan Markle, is making headlines all around the world.
Fox News. Monday, 20 Jan 2020.
- Rafael Nadal: The 60 Minutes Interview
The number one ranked tennis
player in the world offers 60 Minutes a glimpse into his life before he takes the court in this month's Australian Open.
CBS News. Sunday, 19 Jan 2020.
- The Tennis Champion Who Serves Others
Murphy Jensen, co-founder of Weconnect Health Management, shares how understanding your ego can help to end destructive decision making.
Entrepreneur. Saturday, 18 Jan 2020.
- What's more intense for Rafael Nadal? The joy of winning or the pain of losing?
Rafael Nadal has suffered agonizing defeats and achieved euphoric victories. Jon Wertheim asks the tennis
legend what's made a bigger impact, winning or losing.
CBS News. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
- Australia bushfires: Pollution concerns for tennis tournament
players have raised concerns about the air quality ahead of Australian Open.
BBC News. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
- The problem with celebrating tennis' most successful player
Margaret Court was a quiet champion, unrivalled in sport but shy in public. Now she is at the centre of a polemic set to play out its latest chapter.
BBC News. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
- Coco Gauff To Face Venus Williams Again, This Time At The Australian Open
The first round of the the Australian Open features a repeat of a match that created a bright new tennis
superstar last year.
Forbes. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- Australian Open slammed after tennis player quits due to breathing difficulties from bushfire smoke
MIKE DICKSON IN MELBOURNE: Jakupovic described herself as 'sad and angry' after recovering later on, and admitted she was 'scared' at her struggles to breathe towards the end.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 14 Jan 2020.
- South Korea Extends Ping-Pong Invitation to Pyongyang
The Korea Table Tennis
Association invited North Korean athletes to play in Busan next year.
Voice of America. Friday, 6 Dec 2019.
- Double Lung Transplant Survivor Wins Gold Medal
She thought she would never play tennis
again, but after a double lung transplant, a Texas high school teacher and tennis
coach is winning gold medals in competitive play.
NBC. Monday, 2 Dec 2019.
- Courteney Cox shows off impressive tennis skills in new Instagram post
Courteney Cox is channeling her inner Serena Williams in her latest Instagram post.
Fox News. Tuesday, 26 Nov 2019.
- The 'great' business book Venus Williams is reading right now
When Venus Williams isn't on the tennis
court, running her multiple businesses or playing with her Havanese dog named Harold, she enjoys reading.
CNBC. Wednesday, 20 Nov 2019.
- Serena Williams' smashed tennis racket from 2018 US Open to be sold at auction
racket Serena Williams smashed during the U.S. Open final match against Naomi Osaka in 2018 will be up for auction.
ABC News. Wednesday, 20 Nov 2019.
News Headlines and News Summaries