This Tennis news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about tennis news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Norrie becomes first Briton to win Indian Wells title
Cameron Norrie wins one of the biggest titles in tennis
when he fights back to beat Nikoloz Basilashvili at Indian Wells.
BBC News. Monday, 18 Oct 2021.
- Paula Badosa, Victoria Azarenka in Surprise Indian Wells Final
stars have shut down their seasons or pleaded fatigue after a long year, but Azarenka and Badosa have thrived in the California desert.
New York Times. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
- Tennis Company Slinger Showing Rapid Growth, Expanding Via Acquisitions
In the last few months Slinger, the maker of a highly portable tennis
ball machine, has shown a desire to move well beyond just a single Slinger Bag product.
Forbes. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Haily Huynh, with her father's strict guidance, lands dream tennis scholarship
Mira Costa High girls' tennis
captain Haily Huynh has earned a scholarship to UC Irvine, a dream she chased to make her Vietnamese parents proud.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Indian Wells: Ons Jabeur becomes first Arab player to reach tennis top 10
Ons Jabeur will become the first Arab tennis
player to reach the top 10 in the world rankings after reaching the Indian Wells semi-finals.
BBC News. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Commentary: Expect more epic moments from Emma Raducanu despite Indian Wells loss
Emma Raducanu's unprecedented run to the U.S. Open women's singles title thrusted her into the tennis
limelight, but she's still getting use to stardom.
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- Emma Raducanu and Andy Murray chat together as British tennis stars prepare for Indian Wells
The new British no.1 practiced with temporary coach Jeremy Bates and chatted with two-time Wimbledon winner Andy Murray ahead of her return to action at Indian Wells, California.
Daily Mail. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- Indian Tennis Stars Leander Paes, Mahesh Bhupathi Revisit Their Early Days
legends Mahesh Bhupathi and Leander Paes could not see eye to eye for years after their famous and public fall out. They are now seen in a web-series together. Read on for their interview.
Forbes. Thursday, 7 Oct 2021.
- 'I'm an idiot': Andy Murray issues appeal after tennis shoes - with wedding ring attached - were stolen
Andy Murray has said he is in the "bad books" with wife Kim after his tennis
shoes were stolen - with his wedding ring attached to them.
Sky News. Thursday, 7 Oct 2021.
- Alexander Zverev Under ATP Investigation Into Domestic Abuse Allegations
The German tennis
star has denied he abused Olya Sharypova during a series of physical altercations she says took place in 2019.
New York Times. Monday, 4 Oct 2021.
- PM jogs in a suit shirt at Tory conference, before table tennis and baking
Boris Johnson was photographed running near the venue in Manchester in a suit shirt and shorts with black socks.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 3 Oct 2021.
- Royals sparkle at 007 premiere as Daniel Craig 'greatly relieved' new Bond film is finally being shown
Senior royals joined actor Daniel Craig and tennis
star Emma Raducanu on the red carpet for James Bond's long-awaited latest outing.
Sky News. Tuesday, 28 Sep 2021.
- Tennis coach to plead guilty in college admissions scheme
Rhode Island tennis
legend Gordon Ernst has agreed to plead guilty in connection with his role in the college admissions cheating scheme.
ABC News. Wednesday, 15 Sep 2021.
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle are two of Time magazine's most influential people
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are joined on the list by pop star Britney Spears, country superstar Dolly Parton, tennis
pro Naomi Osaka, and Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny.
Fox News. Wednesday, 15 Sep 2021.
- Serbia cries with Djokovic over lost chance to make history
Serbia awoke to disappointment on Monday after Novak Djokovic failed in his attempt to make tennis
history by becoming the first man in more than 50 years to win a calendar-year Grand Slam.
Fox News. Monday, 13 Sep 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries