This Television Station news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about television station and tv station news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 90th Annual Bud Billiken Parade
ABC 7 is CHICAGO PROUD to be the only TV station in town broadcasting the 90th Annual Bud Billiken Parade
ABC News. Saturday, 10 Aug 2019.
- Processing plant fire near Holcomb keeps firefighters busy
HOLCOMB, Kan. (AP) - Firefighters are battling a large meat processing plant near Holcomb. Wichita television station
KSNW reports that no injuries have been reported in the fire that began Friday night at Tyson Fresh Meats. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 10 Aug 2019.
- Hodan Nalayeh: Somalia's 'inspirational' journalist, killed in Kismayo
Hodan Nalayeh launched a TV station in Canada and had recently moved to live and work in Somalia.
BBC News. Saturday, 13 Jul 2019.
- Grenade fired at Ukrainian TV station in Kiev terror attack after threatening to air Putin film
Authorities were investigating an attack on the 112 TV Kiev network - owned by an opposition election candidate - which caused damage (pictured) but did not injure anyone.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 13 Jul 2019.
- Local TV chain That's TV shuts 13 studios
News bulletins on some That's TV stations will be hosted by presenters outside the area they serve.
BBC News. Wednesday, 10 Jul 2019.
- Edith Gonzalez dead at 54, 3 years after cancer diagnosis
Edith Gonzalez, 54, was confirmed dead by Mexican news agency Notimex and the TV stations Televisa and TV Azteca - where the actress worked. She was married to Lorenzo Lazo.
Daily Mail. Friday, 14 Jun 2019.
- TEGNA Set to Acquire Leading TV Stations for $535M in Cash
TEGNA (TGNA) set to acquire WTHR and WBNS TV stations from the Dispatch Broadcast Group, which will expand its total household reach across the United States.
Zacks. Wednesday, 12 Jun 2019.
- Inside the Beltway: Traditional 'Star-Spangled Banner' sign-off returns to TV
In another era, it was standard practice among all TV stations to sign off around 1 a.m. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 9 Jun 2019.
- Miami news anchor Todd Tongen dies at 56
The weekend news anchor at Miami TV station WPLG has died at 56.
Fox News. Monday, 3 Jun 2019.
- NBC 5 & Telemundo 39 Help N. Texas Animal Shelters & Rescues
This week NBC 5 and Telemundo, as part of NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations, announced the Fund the Shelters Challenge along with Michelson Found Animals Foundations.
NBC. Friday, 12 Apr 2019.
- Spy agency: Russia TV 'demonized' religious group in Estonia
Estonia's intelligence agency says a Russian state-controlled television station
has been portraying members of the Jehovah's Witnesses in Estonia in "a hostile and ridiculing" way.
Fox News. Friday, 12 Apr 2019.
- Apollo affiliates to buy stake in Cox Media Group TV stations
Cox announced last year it was looking to sell its broadcast stations as the industry moves toward consolidation.
CNBC. Friday, 15 Feb 2019.
- Final bids for Cox stations due from Hearst, TEGNA, EW Scripps this month, could net almost $3B
TEGNA, Hearst and EW Scripps are all planning to submit final bids to acquire Cox's 14 broadcast TV stations at the end of January.
CNBC. Thursday, 10 Jan 2019.
- Russian TV station's Salisbury Cathedral gift slammed
A Russian state-run TV station has been criticised for sending chocolate models of Salisbury Cathedral as a Christmas gift.
Sky News. Saturday, 29 Dec 2018.
- Nigella: Don't airbrush my 'sticking out stomach'
Nigella Lawson has revealed she has had to tell US TV stations to not airbush her "sticking out" stomach.
Sky News. Monday, 17 Dec 2018.
Television Stations News Headlines and News Summaries