This Television Station news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about television station and tv station news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Denver protest death: Demonstrator shot during rival rallies
A local TV station says the suspect is a security guard it hired to protect its crew at protests.
BBC News. Sunday, 11 Oct 2020.
- Denver protest shooting leaves 1 dead, security guard in custody at 'Patriot Rally'
A private security guard working for a TV station was in custody Saturday after a person died from a shooting that took place during dueling protests in downtown Denver.
ABC News. Sunday, 11 Oct 2020.
- Indian Police Accuse Popular TV Station of Ratings Fraud
Republic TV has torn down critics and bolstered the Indian government. Now it is under a criminal investigation.
New York Times. Friday, 9 Oct 2020.
- Girl, 3, loses her leg after running behind a reversing ride-on lawnmower
Abigail Reardon was staying at her father's home in Rhode Island when she was 'backed over by a ride-on lawn mower' in a horrific accident, reported TV station WHDH.
Daily Mail. Monday, 5 Oct 2020.
- Steve Doocy: If you invite the president of the US to your house, you really should tell your spouse
For much of the 1980s I was the feature reporter at the NBC-owned TV station in Washington, D.C.
Fox News. Sunday, 27 Sep 2020.
- Local TV Broadcasters Launching Streaming Video To Reach A Broader Audience
As consumers migrate to digital properties, local TV stations have been launching streaming video services, to reach a broader audience and grow ad revenue.
Forbes. Friday, 18 Sep 2020.
- Hundreds turned out for anti-mask protest in Utah, which is being mocked as 'a straight parody' on social media
The demonstration gained national attention after a news report from Salt Lake City TV station KTVX-TV was shared on Twitter and TikTok this week.
Yahoo. Tuesday, 15 Sep 2020.
- Jay Leno to host 'You Bet Your Life' game show reboot on Fox Television Stations
Jay Leno is set to host a reboot of the game show "You Bet Your Life."
Fox News. Thursday, 10 Sep 2020.
- 'I Can't Handle Lies Anymore!' Kazakh Journalist Quits State TV, Citing Government Control
A Kazakh journalist has left his job at a state television station, saying he can longer cope with working under government control and unable to cover the true state of affairs in his country.
Radio Liberty. Wednesday, 2 Sep 2020.
- Job: Associate Producer, Windy City LIVE
ABC 7 Chicago, WLS Television, an ABC/Disney owned television station
and Chicago's No. 1 television station
is looking for a highly motivated Associate Producer.
ABC News. Thursday, 20 Aug 2020.
- Harlem Globetrotters player slams Alabama TV station for racism
A Harlem Globetrotter is speaking out following a news segment in Birmingham in which two of news anchors threw fruit, including a banana, at the African-American basketball player.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 18 Aug 2020.
- Complaints filed over technical issues with virtual meeting
PADUCAH, Ky. (AP) - A Kentucky city commissioner and a TV station have filed open meeting complaints against Paducah officials, citing technical problems with a virtual meeting. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 10 Aug 2020.
- Islamic State Claims Blast That Killed Afghan Journalist, Technician
The Islamic State (IS) extremist group has claimed responsibility for a bomb blast that killed an Afghan journalist and a technician in a minibus carrying employees of a local television station
Radio Liberty. Sunday, 31 May 2020.
- Islamic State kills Afghan journalist, technician in bus blast
Islamic State claimed responsibility for Saturday's bomb explosion that killed an Afghan journalist and a technician in minibus carrying employees of a local television station
Reuters. Saturday, 30 May 2020.
- Afghan journalist, technician at state-run channel killed in blast
A journalist and a technician were killed and at least seven people were wounded when a private bus carrying employees of an Afghan television station
was bombed in Kabul on Saturday, the channel's chief executive said.
Reuters. Saturday, 30 May 2020.
Television Stations News Headlines and News Summaries