This Television Station news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about television station and tv station news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers will consider more stringent bail laws after Waukesha Christmas carnage
Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers told a local TV station he might support more stringent bail laws after a career criminal out on $1,000 plowed into a Christmas parade, killing 6 and injuring more than 60.
Fox News. Tuesday, 28 Dec 2021.
- French TV station Canal Plus reveal they have STOPPED sending commentators to Premier League matches
As of today, supporters travelling to top-flight matches in England will be required to complete a Covid status declaration, with a valid NHS Covid pass or proof of a negative test now mandatory.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 15 Dec 2021.
- Former Nurse Credits The Apple Watch With Saving Her Life
A former nurse has said the Apple Watch may have saved her life, in an interview with TV station KSDK News.
Forbes. Saturday, 27 Nov 2021.
- Job: Newscast Producer
WLS-TV, the Disney-owned television station
in Chicago, is seeking a creative, hands-on newscast producer to join our team.
ABC News. Thursday, 18 Nov 2021.
- Alan Dershowitz says CNN and New Yorker are the real vigilantes in the Rittenhouse trial
'CNN and some of the other TV stations have become vigilantes,' he said. 'They're the vigilantes, not Rittenhouse,' said Harvard Law School professor Alan Dershowitz (left).
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 17 Nov 2021.
- Cleo Smith: Man wrongly identified as abduction suspect sues TV station
An Australian channel used Facebook pictures of the wrong man when reporting about Cleo Smith's rescue.
BBC News. Wednesday, 17 Nov 2021.
- Ukraine's Former President Sells TV Channels Following Passage Of 'Oligarch' Bill
Ex-President Petro Poroshenko says he has sold two television stations to current and former employees to comply with a controversial new law targeting Ukraine's wealthiest individuals.
Radio Liberty. Tuesday, 9 Nov 2021.
- VOA Asia - U.S. reduces emissions
U.S. methane emissions cut. COP 26 climate pledges. WFP concerned about Madagascar famine. Australia rejects French claims of AUKUS deal deception. Covid-19 vaccine hesitancy. Afghan female TV station shuttered.
Voice of America. Tuesday, 2 Nov 2021.
- FACT CHECK: Did Irish Politician Eamon Ryan Call On Radio And TV Stations To Not Play This Christmas Song?
The claim stems from a satirical Twitter account
Daily Caller. Monday, 1 Nov 2021.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group hit with ransomware
Operator of local TV stations says some of its computers were attacked over the weekend and that data was stolen.
CBS News. Monday, 18 Oct 2021.
- Introducing the Equity Report from ABC Owned Television Stations
The Equity Report uses data to measure racial equity in the schools, neighborhoods and institutions that can shape people's lives in the 100 largest U.S. cities.
ABC News. Tuesday, 28 Sep 2021.
- ABC TV stations launch 'Our America: Equity Report'
ABC reporting project takes a comprehensive look at inequities in America.
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 28 Sep 2021.
- Afghan news anchor says Taliban blocked her from working
A female Afghan journalist says she has been banned from working at her television station
after the Taliban takeover this past Sunday.
Fox News. Friday, 20 Aug 2021.
- How local TV stations plan to remain relevant as viewers shift to streaming
While the biggest media companies reorganized around streaming in the past 12 months, broadcast station groups are also planning their futures.
CNBC. Saturday, 24 Apr 2021.
Television Stations News Headlines and News Summaries