This Telecommunication news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about telecommunication and telecom news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Column: Big business musters more lies to smear a Biden nominee because she would do her job
industry is using lies to keep a good regulator off the FCC.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 19 May 2022.
- How Will Telecom ETFs React to Decent Q1 Earnings?
Let's look at some big telecom
earnings releases and see if these can impact ETFs exposed to the space.
Zacks. Wednesday, 18 May 2022.
- Ciena's (CIEN) Packet-Optical Solutions Adopted by GTS Telecom
will be able to provide steady high-bandwidth connectivity across Romania through Ciena's (CIEN) 6500 Packet-Optical solutions.
Zacks. Wednesday, 18 May 2022.
- MARKET REPORT: Vodafone swoop sparks telecoms sector activity
Emirates Telecommunications Group said it wanted 'to gain significant exposure to a world leader in connectivity and digital services'.
Daily Mail. Monday, 16 May 2022.
- Telecom groups end fight against California net neutrality
Telecommunications industry groups on Wednesday ended their bid to block California's net neutrality law that prevents broadband providers from throttling service.
Washington Times. Thursday, 5 May 2022.
- Huawei's first quarter revenue tumbles by nearly 14% as smartphone sales plunge
Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei said first quarter revenue fell by nearly 14% from a year ago, while its profit margin more than halved.
CNBC. Thursday, 28 Apr 2022.
- Tycoon Anthony Salim-Backed PLDT To Sell Telecom Towers For $1.5 Billion In Landmark Philippine Deal
PLDT Inc. has agreed to sell 5,907 telecommunications towers for 77 billion pesos in the largest-ever sale of Philippine assets to international investors.
Forbes. Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022.
- Finnish Telecom Giant Nokia Latest Company To Announce Pullout From Russia
giant Nokia has announced it is pulling out of Russia, the latest in a flood of foreign companies that are leaving amid punishing Western sanctions imposed over Moscow's war in Ukraine.
Radio Liberty. Tuesday, 12 Apr 2022.
- Ukraine war: Major internet provider suffers cyber-attack
Ukrtelecom says a powerful cyber-attack carried out against its infrastructure was "repulsed".
BBC News. Monday, 28 Mar 2022.
- From Telecom Sales Executive To Royal Mail Letter Carrier, Phil Goddard Is An Enlightened Rarity
Cambridge, UK-based Phil Goddard is one of those rare examples in life. He stared down a role he was unhappy with and decided to completely change his career.
Forbes. Wednesday, 23 Mar 2022.
- VEON: A Telecommunications Stock Worth Buying
Shares of Amsterdam-based telecommunications provider VEON (VEON) have been losing momentum lately due to surging market volatility and macroeconomic uncertainty. However, VEON is expected to deliver robust returns with ...
Entrepreneur. Monday, 7 Mar 2022.
- Fire At Data Center Disrupts Internet In Tehran
Internet outages have been reported across Tehran after a fire at a telecommunications building.
Radio Liberty. Friday, 4 Mar 2022.
- AT&T 3G shutdown will kill off connected features for millions of cars
giant began the shutdown of its third generation network on February 22, freeing up frequencies for its faster, and more reliable, 5G infrastructure.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 23 Feb 2022.
- These Are The Ten Biggest Networking And Communications Equipment Companies
The networking and communications equipment industry includes companies that make and sell integrated telecom
products and networking equipment, including data routers, switching products and more. The sector has been ...
Entrepreneur. Monday, 21 Feb 2022.
- Authorities Charge Chinese Telecom Company With Stealing Trade Secrets
'Proprietary and trade secret information'
Daily Caller. Tuesday, 8 Feb 2022.
Telecom Consultants News Headlines and News Summaries