This Take Out news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about take out and take-out news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Woman dresses up to take out trash to amuse neighbors, fundraise for charity
All dressed up, but who says you need somewhere to go?
Fox News. Monday, 4 Jan 2021.
- Michael Gove warns British firms and holidaymakers to have right paperwork in place ahead of Brexit
The Cabinet Office minister told businessmen and holidaymakers to take out
travel insurance, ensure their passport is valid and check if their mobile phone provider will impose roaming charges.
Daily Mail. Monday, 28 Dec 2020.
- They discover in Pompeii remains of an old 'fast food' stall still with food
The thermopoly could be the origin of fast food and take out, according to archaeologists, since drinks and street dishes were sold there. ...
Entrepreneur. Monday, 28 Dec 2020.
- Can LAFC take out Liga MX's Tigres and break MLS' CONCACAF curse?
No MLS team has won CONCACAF's biggest club prize in nearly 20 years. If LAFC are to do it, they'll have to beat another Liga MX power in Tigres.
ESPN. Tuesday, 22 Dec 2020.
- U.S. troops in Iraq and Syria celebrate Thanksgiving under the shadow of COVID-19
For many U.S. service members deployed in the Middle East, there'll be no festive Thanksgiving lunch on Thursday. Instead, they're practicing strict social distancing, and stuck with take-out
meals. Holly Williams reports.
CBS News. Thursday, 26 Nov 2020.
- The African Crested Rat Covers Itself With Poison That Can Take Out an Elephant
The African crested rat gnaws on poisonous tree branches, then grooms its noxious spittle into its fur.
New York Times. Wednesday, 25 Nov 2020.
- Medal for hero special forces dog who charged through a hail of gunfire to take out Al Qaeda sniper
The brave Belgian Shepherd Malinois was shot in both back legs during his act of heroism and suffered life-changing injuries after taking out the Al Qaeda gunman in Afghanistan.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020.
- Navy destroyers might kill hypersonic missile attacks
Having a Navy destroyer able to take out
ICBMs is a development that radically impacts strategic and tactical dynamics associated with missile defense in a way that multiplies defenses in unprecedented ways.
Fox News. Sunday, 22 Nov 2020.
- AP Photos: Sidelined Czech performers serve take-out culture
PRAGUE (AP) - A new circus company in the Czech capital that was eager to perform is doing five-minute shows on a stage behind a window. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 14 Nov 2020.
- 'Degrade, disrupt, destroy': UK develops cyber weapons that can take out power grids
The UK has developed offensive cyber weapons that could take out
power grids and other pieces of critical infrastructure in an enemy state, a military chief has revealed.
Sky News. Friday, 25 Sep 2020.
- Consumer Reports: Restaurants offering healthy meals
Lots of people are eating more take-out
lately and more than one-third of Americans have fast food on any given day. But that doesn't mean your choice has to be unhealthy.
ABC News. Tuesday, 15 Sep 2020.
- With Diners Worried About Eating Inside, 5 Ways Restaurants Can Raise Their Take Out Game
That gasp you heard this week was from restaurant owners and diners who saw the latest news from the Centers from Disease Control.
Forbes. Friday, 11 Sep 2020.
- Mortgage Interest Rates Reach Another Lowest Rate On Record, Leading To Increases In Amount Buyers Willing To Borrow
As interest rates reach a new record low, the amount that borrowers take out
for a loan has reached a new high.
Forbes. Friday, 11 Sep 2020.
- Arlington Police Ask for Public's Help in Bank Account Theft Investigation
A woman allegedly used someone else's personal information to take out
a sizable loan from multiple ATMs in Arlington, according to the Arlington Police Department.
NBC. Thursday, Jul 30 2020.
- Jeffrey Gundlach says the coronavirus sell-off will worsen again in April, taking out the March low
"Take out the low of March and then we'll get a more enduring low," the so-called bond king said.
CNBC. Tuesday, 31 Mar 2020.
Take Out Food News Headlines and News Summaries