This Take Out news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about take out and take-out news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Could a bright pink kiosk in the Co-op give us back our high street banks?
This is a OneBanks outlet, where customers of any bank can take out
and deposit money and carry out transactions. There is always someone on hand to help visitors - and teach them online banking skills.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 18 Jul 2021.
- Treasury plans say shoppers should never be a 'reasonable distance', or 1km, from free cash machine
Although the use of coins and notes continues to fall, new plans proposed by the Treasury say people should never have to travel beyond a 'reasonable distance' to take out
or deposit cash for free.
Daily Mail. Friday, 2 Jul 2021.
- Walmart to launch its own insulin brand
To facilitate access to medicine in the United States, Walmart decided to take out
a cheaper option than the average insulin.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021.
- Here are some money moves to make while the Fed keeps rates near zero
Rock-bottom rates can help some Americans save money, especially if they can pay down high-interest debt or take out
a low-interest loan.
CNBC. Wednesday, 16 Jun 2021.
- With many Americans house rich, here are the best ways to tap your home for cash
The amount of money borrowers can take out
of their homes, or so-called tappable equity, is at a record high. If you want to cash out, here are your options.
CNBC. Monday, 14 Jun 2021.
- Plastic pollution: take-out food is littering the oceans
Single-use plastic from take-out
food is a big source of pollution in oceans and rivers, scientists say.
BBC News. Friday, 11 Jun 2021.
- Plastic from take-out food is polluting the oceans - study
- University president resigns after plagiarizing part of speech
Bob Caslen acknowledged using part of a speech by Adm. William McRaven, the Navy SEAL in charge of the mission to take out
Osama bin Laden.
CBS News. Thursday, 13 May 2021.
- Neighbors Stake Out Positions After Deadly Kyrgyz-Tajik Border Conflict
The recent fighting along the Kyrgyz-Tajik border has put allies of the two countries in an awkward situation, where they do not wish to openly side with either country. ...
Radio Liberty. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Yelp's (YELP) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
Yelp's (YELP) Q1 results reflect recovery from coronavirus-led impacts. Strong growth in take-out
and delivery orders is a tailwind.
Zacks. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Column: Another long road back for slumping Henrik Stenson
The tee markers at the Valspar Championship were paint cans, except they were filled with sand. This would have been useful information for Henrik Stenson, known to take out
his frustrations on inanimate objects.
Fox News. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Many Americans crushed by medical debt as pandemic drags on
A growing number of Americans are having to take out
personal loans to pay for their medical costs.
CBS News. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- MAMA's Drive-By Kitchen helps struggling ethnic restaurants
MAMA's Drive-By Kitchen is a new take on take-out
. The group is on a mission to help underrepresented ethnic restaurants in the Los Angeles area.
ABC News. Thursday, 25 Feb 2021.
- 'Degrade, disrupt, destroy': UK develops cyber weapons that can take out power grids
The UK has developed offensive cyber weapons that could take out
power grids and other pieces of critical infrastructure in an enemy state, a military chief has revealed.
Sky News. Friday, 25 Sep 2020.
Take Out Food News Headlines and News Summaries