This Swimwear news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about swimwear and swimsuit news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Kim Kardashian stuns in bright blue two-piece swimsuit
Kim Kardashian put her curves on display in a two-piece blue swimsuit
Fox News. Saturday, 22 Jan 2022.
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue will ONLY accept ads from companies that support gender equality
The Pay With Change initiative requires companies to show they have 'programs to advance gender equality and drive progress for women's empowerment.'
Daily Mail. Thursday, 20 Jan 2022.
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Brooks Nader claims stalker used Apple AirTag to track her at night
Brooks Nader said her Find My app informed her that a stranger was using an Apple AirTag to track her movements as she walked alone at night in New York City.
Fox News. Friday, 7 Jan 2022.
- A book of iconic images peels away the layers to reveal the woman behind the legend
Elizabeth Taylor appeared on posters and magazine spreads, wearing swimsuits and showing off her dazzling diamonds for nearly half a century. A new book shares formal portraits of the actress.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 6 Jan 2022.
- Take a weekend trip to the desert, to the gay inns, where clothing is optional
The skin pulls you to the desert, to the gay inns, where swimsuits are optional.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 15 Dec 2021.
- ROXY And Cynthia Rowley Launch New Snow And Surf Collection With Ambassadors Chloe Kim And Kelia Moniz
On Wednesday, leading women's action sports brand ROXY announces a new collection with fashion designer Cynthia Rowley of surf and snow, featuring outerwear, swimsuits, snowboarding pants and jackets, wetsuits and more. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 3 Nov 2021.
- Jo-Carroll Dennison, Miss America During World War II, Dies at 97
The oldest surviving former Miss America, she was among the first to object to wearing a swimsuit
during her reign.
New York Times. Saturday, 30 Oct 2021.
- Isle of Man's chief minister on his 'Howard o-clock' cult movement and 'bemusement' at PM's undersea roundabout
"It's Howard o'clock" has become a slogan used on swimsuits, t-shirts, bags, mugs, bottles of wine and, even, turned into a monopoly-style drinking game.
Sky News. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- Father strips down to swimsuit at school board meeting over mask mandates
A Texas man took a bold approach to show his support for COVID-19 protocols -- by stripping down to a swimsuit
ABC News. Thursday, 26 Aug 2021.
- Evarae Is The Ethically Minded Swim And Resort Wear Brand To Know
Learn more about sustainable swimwear
brand Evarae from its founder, Georgia Larsen.
Forbes. Tuesday, 3 Aug 2021.
Swimwear News Headlines and News Summaries