This Swimwear news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about swimwear and swimsuit news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Valentina Sampaio is Sports Illustrated Swimsuit's first trans model
"What unites us as humans is that we all share the common desire to be accepted and loved for who we are," Sampaio said.
CBS News. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue features first transgender model
This isn't the first time the 23-year-old Brazilian beauty has broken barriers for trans models.
Yahoo. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Brazilian model Valentina Sampaio becomes first transgender Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model
The 23-year-old was just named the last of the 2020 Rookies for the magazine.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Valentina Sampaio becomes first transgender model to appear in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue
Valentina Sampaio has made Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
Fox News. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Bikini-clad woman thrown to ground by police after crashing car than dancing by vehicles in Spain
The brunette, wearing just swimwear
and sunglasses, was handcuffed and arrested following her bizarre reaction to the collision in Lepe, near Huelva in south-west Spain.
Daily Mail. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Jenna Dewan posts revealing swimsuit pic 4 months after giving birth
Jenna Dewan has an amazing post-baby body.
Fox News. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Genevieve Morton Lights Up Instagram With Incredible Swimsuit Picture
picture is outstanding
Daily Caller. Saturday, 4 Jul 2020.
- How to shop for your shape: Award-winning stylist recommends the best swimsuits
Award-winning UK stylist Susie Hasler, who runs Styled By Susie, told Femail how to shop on a budget to showcase your shape this summer, whether you're a pear, apple or strawberry shape.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
- Three Emerging Swimwear Brands That Blend Luxury And Sustainability That Should Be On Your Radar
Luxury and sustainability converge beautifully with these three emerging swimwear
brands that offer very different aesthetics.
Forbes. Friday, 12 Jun 2020.
- Head splashes out on swimwear brand Zoggs
The private equity firm run by Luke Johnson, the serial entrepreneur, has sold the swimwear
brand Zoggs to one of the world's largest sports apparel empires.
Sky News. Thursday, 28 May 2020.
- 13 Non-Salad Uses for Your Salad Spinner
Salad spinners are definitely the unsung heroes of the kitchen. From removing excess water on pasta to getting water out of swimsuits, here are some alternative salad spinner uses.
Mental Floss. Wednesday, 13 May 2020.
- Sea turtles are thriving now that people are stuck indoors
season may be at a halt, but nesting season is in full swing.
CBS News. Saturday, 18 Apr 2020.
- PVH completes US$170m sale of Speedo North America
Apparel giant PVH Corp has completed the sale of its Speedo North America swimwear
business to Pentland Group, parent company of Speedo International, for $170m.
Just Style. Monday, 6 Apr 2020.
- These Fashion And Beauty Brands Are Fighting Coronavirus By Making Masks And Medical Supplies
Designers like Brandon Maxwell, Prabal Gurung and Karla Colletto Swimwear, to name a few, are now making face masks and protective gear to support COVID-19 relief efforts, while beauty brands are formulating hand sanitizer.
Forbes. Tuesday, 24 Mar 2020.
- 9 Business Ideas Under $1,000 You Can Run From Anywhere
Go ahead and pull out that swimsuit
or leave the pajamas on, you can still be a successful entrepreneur without being tied to an office.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
Swimwear News Headlines and News Summaries