This Swimwear news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about swimwear and swimsuit news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- SI Swimsuit model Brooks Nader celebrates new issue by eating Popeyes chicken while rocking nearly nude gown
The Baton Rouge model, who became a part of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
during the 2019 open casting model search, is known for wearing sheer dresses that go viral.
Fox News. Monday, 26 Jul 2021.
- Leyna Bloom becomes first transgender Swimsuit Issue cover model
"There are 3 black women on 3 separate covers for Sports Illustrated and I'm one of them," Bloom said. "WOW!"
CBS News. Sunday, 25 Jul 2021.
- Meet Rising Resort And Swimwear Brand Casa Raki
Get to know Josefina Alazraki Theo and her resort wear label, Casa Raki.
Forbes. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021.
- 26 Of The Best Swimsuit Brands To Shop In 2021
These swim brands are making some of the best swimwear
out there in 2021, from itty-bitty bikinis and off-the-shoulder one-pieces to rash guards and swim tights.
Forbes. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021.
- Christie Brinkley reflects on her SI Swimsuit success and the #MeToo movement
The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
model was the first to appear on the cover for three consecutive years.
Fox News. Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021.
- Trans star Leyna Bloom on Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover with Naomi Osaka and Megan Thee Stallion
Leyna, 27, has been named as one of three cover stars for this year's SI Swimsuit, having already broken boundaries as the magazine's first-ever black and Asian transgender model.
Daily Mail. Monday, 19 Jul 2021.
- Yumi Nu makes Sports Illustrated history, becoming magazine's first Asian American curve model
Yumi Nu made Sports Illustrated history as the swimsuit
issue's first Asian American curve model. In an interview only on "CBS This Morning," Weijia Jiang spoke to Nu about redefining what beauty really is. ...
CBS News. Monday, 19 Jul 2021.
- Youth pastor apologizes for banning bikinis at Christian summer camp
Bryce Brewer from Spokane Valley, Washington has been a leader at Christian youth camps for 20 years and promoted a 'one-piece swimsuit
only' rule for girls.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 14 Jul 2021.
- Afro Hair Swim Cap Ban Under Consideration Following Backlash
'FINA is committed to ensuring that all athletes have access to appropriate swimwear'
Daily Caller. Monday, 5 Jul 2021.
- Trans Model Leyna Bloom Lands Spot In 2021 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
Model Leyna Bloom has become the first transgender of color to appear in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
magazine after landing a spot in the 2021 issue. ...
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 17 Mar 2021.
- Selena Gomez shows off kidney transplant scar in swimwear shot
Selena Gomez has revealed a scar on her inner thigh, which was left following a kidney transplant three years ago.
Sky News. Friday, 25 Sep 2020.
- Head splashes out on swimwear brand Zoggs
The private equity firm run by Luke Johnson, the serial entrepreneur, has sold the swimwear
brand Zoggs to one of the world's largest sports apparel empires.
Sky News. Thursday, 28 May 2020.
- 13 Non-Salad Uses for Your Salad Spinner
Salad spinners are definitely the unsung heroes of the kitchen. From removing excess water on pasta to getting water out of swimsuits, here are some alternative salad spinner uses.
Mental Floss. Wednesday, 13 May 2020.
Swimwear News Headlines and News Summaries