This Sushi news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about sushi news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Review: Sushi master Morihiro Onodera reappears at hidden Inn Ann
Framed against the sky, tranquil and removed, Inn Ann is a 35-seat Japanese restaurant in a remote corner of the Hollywood & Highland shopping center. ...
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Brawl breaks out at Los Angeles sushi restaurant after man hurls racist insults
A fight broke out at the Aburi sushi restaurant in Los Angeles, California, after a white man hurled racist insults at several Hispanic and African-American patrons.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Food Bowl this week: Sushi pop-up, escamole dinner and a Filipinx garage party
Food Bowl continues. Night Market comes to an end this afternoon with a barbecue party, hosted by Food Editor Peter Meehan, with BBQ specialists Adam Perry Lang, Sam Jones and Aaron Franklin, plus many others. ...
Los Angeles Times. Sunday, 12 May 2019.
- Woman who sent man 159,000 texts after a single date thinks jury will force them to marry
Jacqueline Ades allegedly stalked the man for 10 months after they met on a dating site designed for millionaires. She sent him texts like: 'I'd make sushi outta ur kidneys'.
Daily Mail. Friday, 19 Apr 2019.
- CDC warns of salmonella outbreak linked to raw tuna
"Consumers who order sushi made with raw tuna, including 'spicy tuna,' from a restaurant or grocery store should ask if the tuna is supplied by Jensen Tuna," the CDC says
CBS News. Wednesday, 17 Apr 2019.
- This 3D-Printed Sushi is Customized For You Based on the Biological Sample You Send In
The 3D-printed sushi at Sushi Singularity will be custom-built around your biological data. To get it, the restaurant will ask you to mail a saliva, urine, or feces sample before your meal.
Mental Floss. Friday, 15 Mar 2019.
- Your Opinion of Sushi Is a Good Predictor of How Willing You Are to Eat Insects
Individuals who frequently dine on sushi are more likely to try insects than their raw fish-rejecting counterparts
Smithsonian. Thursday, 14 Mar 2019.
- What's for dinner? Sushi, with a side of crickets
While insects have been consumed for centuries worldwide, many people still haven't warmed to the idea of a creepy-crawly on the tongue.
Science Daily. Monday, 11 Mar 2019.
- The Former Versace Mansion On Miami Beach Is Now Home To The First Sushi By Bou Outside Of New York
New York-based Sushi by Bou, known for their omakase dinners inside hotel rooms, opens its first location out of Manhattan at the former Versace Mansion on Miami Beach.
Forbes. Wednesday, 20 Feb 2019.
- Iowa man built grenade at sushi restaurant to prove a point, police say
An Iowa man called police on himself Tuesday and told responding officers he had built an explosive device while sitting at a restaurant, authorities said.
Fox News. Monday, 21 Jan 2019.
- Hom Mali Thai and Sushi brings Thai fare to Old Town
The new Thai and Japanese spot offers sushi rolls, bento boxes and more.
ABC News. Friday, 11 Jan 2019.
- Check out the 3 newest businesses to debut in Chicago
Check out the newest spots to debut in Chicago, from a sushi spot to an Indian restaurant and more.
ABC News. Wednesday, 9 Jan 2019.
- Threatened Bluefin Tuna Sells for Record $3 Million in New Year's Sale
The 612-pound fish will go to a sushi restaurant, but without intervention the prized species will not be on the plate for much longer
Smithsonian. Monday, 7 Jan 2019.
- Record $3.1 million paid in New Year's tuna auction at Japan's new market
A Japanese sushi entrepreneur paid a record $3.1 million for a giant tuna Saturday as Tokyo's new fish market, which replaced the world-famous Tsukiji late last year, held its first pre-dawn New Year's auction. ...
Yahoo. Sunday, 6 Jan 2019.
- Threatened Bluefin Tuna Sells For $5,000 Per Pound In Tokyo Market
Sushi chain owner Kiyoshi Kimura purchased the 612-pound Pacific bluefin tuna in an auction in Tokyo on Saturday for more than $3 million.
NPR. Saturday, 5 Jan 2019.
Sushi prepared for sampling
Related Directory Page(s)
Sushi Bars News Headlines and News Summaries