This Sushi news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about sushi news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Delivering Hospitality to Online Audiences
Interview with Garry Kanfer (Kissaki Sushi) about digital marketing and delivering the restaurant experience to customers at home.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- California woman rushed to the hospital after eating too much sushi
Danielle Shapiro, 24, from California, forced herself to eat as much sushi
as she could in one sitting and ended up in the hospital next day with Gastroesophageal Reflux disease.
Daily Mail. Monday, 17 Jan 2022.
- Kura Sushi (KRUS) Reports Q1 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
(KRUS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.75% and 1.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended November 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks. Thursday, 6 Jan 2022.
- Kura Sushi (KRUS) May Report Negative Earnings: Know the Trend Ahead of Q1 Release
(KRUS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Monday, 3 Jan 2022.
- The Ten Games With The Most GOTY Awards In 2021
Last year, the ever-controversial Last of Us Part 2 set a record with the most GOTY awards in history. No small feat, considering its competition that year from games like Hades and Ghost of Tsushima. ...
Forbes. Saturday, 1 Jan 2022.
- Aged Sushi Has Become A Keyword For Top Sushi Chefs
In the competitive $13 billion Japanese sushi
market, aged sushi
is drawing attention. By aging fish, umami, or savory deliciousness of fish, can dramatically increase. ...
Forbes. Monday, 27 Dec 2021.
- Commerce Inn, and More NYC Restaurant Openings
An offshoot of Sushi
Noz in Chelsea, a pop-up boutique from the Greek chef Maria Loi and more restaurant news.
New York Times. Tuesday, 21 Dec 2021.
- YO! Sushi parent Snowfox tests bidders' appetite amid £750m float talks
The owner of the sushi
restaurant chain YO! is kicking off talks with prospective buyers following a string of takeover approaches for the Japanese food specialist.
Sky News. Tuesday, 16 Nov 2021.
- Singer Aled Jones talks about his travels - including the oddest place he's been recognised
This week Aled Jones, the Welsh singer and radio and television personality, checks in to our travel Q&A. He recalls tasting sushi
for the first time in 1980s Japan, and ...
Daily Mail. Friday, 22 Oct 2021.
- New York City woman arrested for allegedly trying to strangle teen girl sitting outside sushi restaurant
Police busted a homeless woman Saturday in connection with the random choking of a teen girl sitting outside a Queens sushi
restaurant, an attack captured in a terrifying video.
Fox News. Saturday, 9 Oct 2021.
- Greg Gutfeld: New Yorkers may know everything about vegan sushi, but nothing about the world
We have a hellish problem on the border and the dope from Delaware had only one solution: let's ban horses. Which raises a question: has this guy created even one job? He's even spiked unemployment among horses.
Fox News. Tuesday, 28 Sep 2021.
- Yo! Sushi takes fresh step to show appetite for stock market float
The owner of the sushi
restaurant chain Yo! will this week take a further step towards a stock market flotation that could value it at more than £750m.
Sky News. Sunday, 19 Sep 2021.
- A Russian Sushi Chain Features An Ad With Black Man. A Racist Backlash Ensues.
The case -- involving a Siberian sushi
chain that was attacked for featuring a black man in an ad -- is the latest in which a Russian company embraces progressive marketing but then backtracks amid attacks by ultraconservative activists.
Radio Liberty. Monday, 30 Aug 2021.
- Restaurant pulls ad with Black man after death threats from far-right group
chain boss says online threats from a movement promoting "traditional values" forced him to remove the ad, and he's sorry for "offending the public with our photos."
CBS News. Monday, 30 Aug 2021.
- Poke Burri's sushi doughnuts, pizza and burritos are out of this world!
Poke Burri in Philadelphia serves unique sushi
dishes in the form of some of your favorite food.
ABC News. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
Sushi Bars News Headlines and News Summaries