This Sushi news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about sushi news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Earnings Preview: Kura Sushi (KRUS) Q4 Earnings Expected to Decline
(KRUS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Wednesday, 28 Oct 2020.
- Japanese sushi chef finds way to spice up deliveries during pandemic
With his sushi
restaurant on the verge of closing amid the coronavirus pandemic, chef Masanori Sugiura was desperate to find ways to keep his business afloat. ...
CBS News. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- San Antonio Fire Chief under review after posing with a nude woman covered in SUSHI
San Antonio Fire Chief Charles Hood in Texas said he did not mean to offend anyone after a newly-released photo showed him posing with a naked woman who was covered in sushi
Daily Mail. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- Massachusetts restaurant guest slaps manager over fried rice order, tip request: report
The incident recently occurred at Koto Grill and Sushi
in Salem, Mass.
Fox News. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Rosella, Specializing in Sushi, Opens
Queens Night Market in Rockefeller Center, a new Sullivan Street, and more restaurant news.
New York Times. Tuesday, 13 Oct 2020.
- Nobu's first female head chef reveals diners should use their hands to eat sushi
Chopsticks should never be used to eat the Japanese cuisine, a world-renowned sushi
master has revealed. Eleni Manousou, head chef at Nobu said diners should pick sushi
with their hands.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 11 Oct 2020.
- Bluefin tuna in focus as Japan seeks boost to catch limits
MITO, Japan (AP) - Countries involved in managing bluefin tuna fisheries are set to face-off over a Japanese proposal to raise its catch quotas for the fish, highly prized for sushi
and sashimi. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020.
- San Francisco sushi restaurant ordered to remove geodesic domes
Dining inside the domes cost $200 and included a five-course meal with only a limited number of openings available by reservation each evening.
Fox News. Tuesday, 18 Aug 2020.
- Coronavirus: Yo! Sushi to shut restaurants and cut 250 jobs
The company, known for its conveyor belt service, has launched a company voluntary arrangement.
BBC News. Friday, 14 Aug 2020.
- Sushi chain YO! prepares to slice hundreds of jobs
Hundreds of jobs are expected to be cut at the sushi
restaurant chain YO! as it becomes the latest casual dining chain to propose a financial restructuring to creditors amid the COVID-19 outbreak.
Sky News. Friday, 14 Aug 2020.
- Make your own sushi with this home Temaki kit
Calling all sushi
lovers! True World Foods is offering a home kit with top-grade fish.
ABC News. Tuesday, 11 Aug 2020.
- Coronavirus: YO!'s talks with landlords put CVA on the menu
chain YO! has added itself to the conveyor belt of restaurant chains considering insolvency mechanism to reduce their financial liabilities as the coronavirus pandemic continues to hammer the restaurant industry.
Sky News. Wednesday, 5 Aug 2020.
- Huawei 5G ban, Ghost of Tsushima reviewed and more - Pocket-lint Podcast 62
The Pocket-lint Podcast episode 62 is now available to stream and download.This week, associate editor Dan joins host Stuart to talk about the new ban
Pocket Lint. Friday, 17 Jul 2020.
- Ghost of Tsushima review: Jin is an open-world tonic
It might be overshadowed by the other PlayStation exclusive this summer, but GoT's believable game world and superb combat system show that the PS4
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 14 Jul 2020.
- Meet Bleu Bot, the socially distancing food delivering robot
When you pick up your food at Blue Sushi, you'll be greeted by a signing, dancing robot!
ABC News. Wednesday, 27 May 2020.
Sushi Bars News Headlines and News Summaries