This Sushi news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about sushi news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Masks, disinfectant, social distancing: Japan responds to disaster amid coronavirus
Boxes of surgical masks, bottles of disinfectant and a sign saying "Please wear a mask" mark the entrance to a public gym in Yatsushiro city, a shelter for residents fleeing devastating floods in southwestern Japan this week. ...
Yahoo. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Coronavirus: Yo! Sushi adapts conveyor belt system
As Yo! Sushi
prepares to reopen some restaurants in England, it has had to adapt its conveyor belt system.
BBC News. Friday, 3 Jul 2020.
- Coronavirus: Japanese sushi chain YO! changes conveyor belt
The conveyor belts are being reprogrammed so that dishes are only dispatched once orders have been placed.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- Make-up artist creates incredible food illusions on her face and body
Make-up artist Mimi Choi, from Vancouver, Canada, shares photos of her incredible looks from an arm that looks like a sliced sushi
roll to a cheese board painted on on her own face.
Daily Mail. Monday, 15 Jun 2020.
- Meet Bleu Bot, the socially distancing food delivering robot
When you pick up your food at Blue Sushi, you'll be greeted by a signing, dancing robot!
ABC News. Wednesday, 27 May 2020.
- Sushi sold at retailers like Trader Joe's and 7-Eleven recalled over listeria concerns
Ready-to-eat sushi, salads and spring rolls are being recalled voluntarily over fears of listeria contamination. The Fuji Food products are sold in 31 states and Washington, D.C. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 16 May 2020.
- This Parasitic Worm Is Thriving in Nature, But May Affect Your Sushi Dinner
The worms are 283-times more abundant than they were in the 1970s, which might be a sign of healthy marine ecosystems
Smithsonian. Friday, 3 Apr 2020.
- 'Sushi parasites' have increased 283-fold in past 40 years
A new study finds dramatic increases in the abundance of a worm that can be transmitted to humans who eat raw or undercooked seafood. ...
Science Daily. Thursday, 19 Mar 2020.
- Expert Chef Pairs The Right Saki With Sushi Or Sashimi
Which saki should be paired with sushi
and sashimi? Chef B.K. Park of Michelin-starred Mako restaurant in Chicago has the answer.
Forbes. Thursday, 12 Mar 2020.
- This Miami Sushi And Hibachi Restaurant Is About To Explode Nationally
Angel and James Aguayo have taken over Miami with a sushi
and hibachi empire, and now they're poised to become The Cheesecake Factory of sushi
Forbes. Monday, 2 Mar 2020.
- Watch Sumos and Eat Sushi At this Immersive Dining Experience
Experience the very best of Japanese culture and cuisine!
ABC News. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- From craft beer to jet lag rooms: Here are the coolest new things about flying in 2020
From jet lag cures and sushi
counters to 600-thread count linen and new ways to score miles, airlines are pulling out the stops to win customers on the ground and in the air.
CNBC. Wednesday, 8 Jan 2020.
- Japan's consumer inflation ticks up as shoppers pay more for sushi, ice cream
Japan's core consumer price index (CPI), which excludes volatile fresh food prices, rose 0.5% in November from a year earlier, according to government data, matching a median market forecast and accelerating from a 0.4% gain in October.
CNBC. Friday, 20 Dec 2019.
- Watch: Sony's State of Play livestream will reveal upcoming PS4 games - CNET
Let's keep our fingers crossed for the Resident Evil 3 remake and Ghost of Tsushima.
CNET. Tuesday, 10 Dec 2019.
- Move Over Fake Meat, It's Time For Veggie Seafood
Here are six companies bringing you animal-free fish products, from tomato-based sushi
to "Fysh Sauce"
Smithsonian. Wednesday, 11 Sep 2019.
Sushi Bars News Headlines and News Summaries