This Sushi news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about sushi news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- HS2 launches Sushila: Machine begins digging five-mile tunnel under London for new high-speed rail
Contractors have launched the first of six machines that will dig the tunnels for London's new High Speed 2 (HS2) railway. The tunnel-boring machine (TBM) was activated near West Ruislip station.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 6 Oct 2022.
- Obama's Secret Service SUV takes up handicapped parking spot in L.A.
Former President Barack Obama enjoyed well-wishes and offers of free ice cream as he departed a high-end sushi
restaurant in Los Angeles and got into a vehicle that took up the handicapped spot during his dinner.
Washington Times. Monday, 26 Sep 2022.
- Kura Sushi USA, Inc. (KRUS) Soars to 52-Week High, Time to Cash Out?
(KRUS) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Zacks. Wednesday, 3 Aug 2022.
- 4 Restaurant Stocks to Buy on Soaring Sales
The restaurant industry is facing several challenges but sales are still on the rise, helping stocks like Arcos Dorados Holdings (ARCO), Portillo's Inc. (PTLO), Kura Sushi
USA (KRUS), Yum China Holdings (YUMC).
Zacks. Tuesday, 2 Aug 2022.
- How, Nozomu Abe, Sushi Chef, Spends His Sundays
After a morning swim, Nozomu Abe starts menu planning and negotiating with his fish broker.
New York Times. Friday, 29 Jul 2022.
- 6 New Restaurants In Greece To Try This Summer
From seafood to sushi, you'll love these new dining destinations.
Forbes. Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022.
- 'You could have sushi at 4am' - life in an athletes' village
We asked some of Team Scotland's big names if drinking, partying and "getting up to no good" are all staples of life in the athletes' village.
BBC News. Sunday, 24 Jul 2022.
- Top Sydney chef Daniel Kwak reveals the common mistakes diners make when eating sushi
A top Sydney chef has listed the most common mistakes diners make when enjoying sushi
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 21 Jun 2022.
- Sushi stacks are trending on TikTok: Try the recipe
stacks are made with cups of layered rice, seafood and veggies, and TikTok seems to love it. Here's how you can make the trendy dish at home.
Fox News. Thursday, 16 Jun 2022.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Expert Tips For Making Delicious Homemade Sushi
at home starts with choosing the right fish.
Forbes. Wednesday, 15 Jun 2022.
- Economists say grain shortage will raise cereal, sushi prices
Economists say a worsening global grain shortage, spurred by Russia's invasion of Ukraine, will be the next plague to hit American pocketbooks as the price of bread and rice increase by the end of the year.
Washington Times. Friday, 3 Jun 2022.
- River North restaurant celebrates Asian American Native Hawaiian Pacific Islander Heritage Month
Sunda New Asian is offering special menu items and sushi
ABC News. Sunday, 8 May 2022.
- YO! owner picks float line-up as listings brace for Ukraine volatility
chain YO!'s parent company has picked further advisers for a potential £750m listing even as market jitters exacerbated by Russia's invasion of Ukraine threaten a slew of company flotations.
Sky News. Thursday, 24 Feb 2022.
- YO! Sushi parent Snowfox tests bidders' appetite amid £750m float talks
The owner of the sushi
restaurant chain YO! is kicking off talks with prospective buyers following a string of takeover approaches for the Japanese food specialist.
Sky News. Tuesday, 16 Nov 2021.
Sushi Bars News Headlines and News Summaries