This Sushi news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about sushi news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- EVE SIMMONS: Why the NHS must stop treating people with anorexia like prisoners
EVE SIMMONS: My friend Sushila Phillips, the eldest daughter of equality campaigner Trevor Phillips (both pictured), died aged just 36, following a 20-year struggle with anorexia.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 8 May 2021.
- Sushi That Swims Against the Tide of Tradition
Rosella, in the East Village, comes up with one remarkable dish after another while promising that its fish were responsibly farmed or caught.
New York Times. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- How a Viral TikTok Video Saved a Downtown Dallas Sushi Restaurant
Sushiya was flooded with business after the owner's grandson posted a video of their struggles.
NBC. Tuesday, Apr 20 2021.
- Oxford Street 'pop-up' shop to host online retailers
A former sushi
outlet on London's busiest shopping street is to host a series of "pop-up" stores.
BBC News. Sunday, 18 Apr 2021.
- Dietitians reveal the meals they would order from food delivery apps
Jessica Spendlove and Chloe McLeod, who have 20 years of combined knowledge and experience, said the best options are poke bowls, selected Mexican food and sushi
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 14 Apr 2021.
- Bowled over by high-tech toilets
Japan is known for robots, sushi
and cherry blossoms. But there's a new attraction: a futuristic museum devoted to high-tech toilets. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 13 Apr 2021.
- Earnings Preview: Kura Sushi (KRUS) Q2 Earnings Expected to Decline
(KRUS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Tuesday, 6 Apr 2021.
- #CBSNBusiness: May 22, 2015
The Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal vote advances, health officials are racing to find the source of a sushi
salmonella outbreak and Shake Shack is introducing chicken to its menu. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 3 Apr 2021.
- From Las Vegas To Chicago, Sushi To Pizza, The Best Food Tours For Post-Pandemic Travel
Foodies and food lovers, these awesome culinary tours are a must-try on your next trip, whether it's to Las Vegas, Chicago, Seattle or California.
Forbes. Thursday, 1 Apr 2021.
- Taiwanese official begs people to stop changing their name to 'salmon' for free sushi
chain offered free meals to people named "Salmon" this week, prompting a surge of official name changes.
Fox News. Friday, 19 Mar 2021.
- Dozens change name to 'salmon' to get sushi deal in Taiwan
Officials in Taiwan plead with people to stop changing their names to take advantage.
BBC News. Thursday, 18 Mar 2021.
- Daughter of Mexican drug cartel head El Mencho pleads guilty in federal case
The daughter of Chicago's Public Enemy No. 1 has pleaded guilty in a major drug cartel investigation. It is a case with an unusual combination of heroin, tequila and sushi
ABC News. Saturday, 13 Mar 2021.
- Kura Sushi USA (TICKER) is Overbought: Is A Drop Coming?
USA (KRUS) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company.
Zacks. Wednesday, 3 Mar 2021.
- Five Reasons Why Sea Vegetables Could Be The Future Of Produce
The world of sea vegetables or sea greens is not limited to the seaweed in your miso soup or the wrapping around you sushi
Forbes. Sunday, 28 Feb 2021.
- How I Blew My Bitcoin on Sushi
In 2013, this reporter spent 10 Bitcoin, worth $1,000 at the time, on a dinner for dozens of strangers in San Francisco. The owner of the restaurant wisely held onto it.
New York Times. Wednesday, 16 Dec 2020.
Sushi Bars News Headlines and News Summaries