This Surgeon news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about surgeon and surgery news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Scoliosis: 'Children let down' by long wait for spinal surgery
Long waiting times in NI are likely to rise further due to the second wave of the coronavirus pandemic.
BBC News. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Saban says Alabama's Jaylen Waddle likely needs surgery
Alabama coach Nick Saban said junior wide receiver Jaylen Waddle has a high ankle sprain with a fracture and will be out the rest of the season if he needs surgery
Fox News. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Gives Health Update After Heart Surgery
'I feel fantastic and have already been walking the streets of Cleveland'
Daily Caller. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Coronavirus: Nottingham hospitals Covid surge 'as bad as April'
Some non-urgent surgery
will be postponed until at least 6 November, a trust says.
BBC News. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Rich Kids, Skint Holidays: Heir pays for family to go to Disneyland
Surgeon's son Luke, 19, from Essex, bonded with Steph 32, and her family on 5Star's Rich Kids, Skint Holidays, and splashed out on a family holiday to Disneyland Paris to say thank you.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Cannibal and his assistant are charged with castrating volunteer 'gender reassignment surgery'
Bob Lee Allen, 53, and Thomas Evans Gates, 42, were charged after being forced to drop the man off at hospital because he'd lost so much blood in their botched operation in Wister, Oklahoma.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- 'Cake Boss' star Buddy Valastro reveals he underwent a third surgery to fix his injured hand
The Food Network star's hand was injured after getting it stuck in a bowling pinsetter.
Fox News. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Police Find Testicles In Freezer, Say Man Agreed To Castration By Alleged Cannibal
The victim stated Allen performed the surgery
on a 'makeshift' wood table
Daily Caller. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Lomachenko recovering from shoulder surgery
Vasiliy Lomachenko's shoulder pain was enough for his father and trainer, Anatoly, to want him to withdraw from the fight, but according to manager Egis Klimas, the former lightweight champion said he would retire if forced to do so.
ESPN. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Cowboys' Vander Esch cleared to play vs. Cards
Cowboys linebacker Leighton Vander Esch will return Monday night, five weeks after surgery
for a broken collarbone.
ESPN. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Cronutt the sea lion gets brain surgery to reverse epilepsy
Cronutt, a 7-year-old sea lion, raised alarm when he didn't eat for days after having a seizure. That's when his caretakers decided to take extraordinary measures to help him. Tom Hanson reports.
CBS News. Sunday, 18 Oct 2020.
- ACL Surgery For Virgil Van Dijk Is A Game Changer For Liverpool And Jurgen Klopp
Liverpool's history over the last few years has consisted of Before Virgil van Dijk and After. Now, Liverpool will have find a way to prosper without him.
Forbes. Sunday, 18 Oct 2020.
- Ralph Z. Hallow, longtime Times political correspondent, columnist, dies at 82
Ralph Z. Hallow, the longtime chief political correspondent for opinion and columnist for The Washington Times, died Saturday of complications from surgery
in Delaware. He was 82.Mr. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 17 Oct 2020.
- Retired French Surgeon Faces 312 Pedophilia and Abuse Charges
Prosecutors said the rapes and sexual assaults took place at several hospitals over three decades, and were documented in a diary. Most of the accusers were 15 or younger.
New York Times. Friday, 16 Oct 2020.
- An alternative to animal experiments
Researchers have cultured so-called intestinal organoids from human intestinal tissue, which is a common byproduct when performing bowel surgery
Science Daily. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries