This Surfboard news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about surfboards from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Shark attack survivor wins right to keep tooth left in surfboard
Surfer Chris Bowes lost his leg but authorities return a tooth the shark left wedged in his board.
BBC News. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Surfer reunited with big wave board discovered 2,700km away
Danny Griffiths was stunned when a surfboard
he had lost four years earlier turned up 2,700km away.
BBC News. Tuesday, 20 Apr 2021.
- Tasmanian surfboard washes up in Queensland and returned to surfer four yeas later
Danny Griffith never thought he would see it again after he lost the surfboard
at Pedra Branca, off Tasmania's south coast, in April 2017 - but it was found 300km away by fishermen.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 14 Mar 2021.
- UK man's lost surfboard returned after drifting 400 miles to Shetland Islands
A couple found the lost board on a Shetland beach in December and were able to track the owner down on Facebook.
Fox News. Saturday, 20 Feb 2021.
- The Ten Best Photography Books of 2020
From redheads to surfboards
to national monuments, the subjects of our favorite titles this year are wide-ranging
Smithsonian. Friday, 11 Dec 2020.
- Mark Zuckerberg frantically flaps his arms as he hydrofoils $12,000 electric surfboard in Hawaii
This is the second time in just over a month that Mark Zuckerberg, 36, has been seen frollicing in the waters of Hawaii on his $12,000 Efoil board, which allows users to glide above the water.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 8 Dec 2020.
Surfboards & Surfwear News Headlines and News Summaries