This Surfboard news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about surfboards from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Hilarious moment pregnant sea otter leaps on surfboard and snarls at the owner who tries get it back
A black pregnant otter can be seen occupying a surfers board while out on the Pacific Ocean off the Santa Cruz coast. The surfer appears to be at a loss as to how to deal with the situation.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 22 Sep 2022.
- Video shows thief steal several surfboards from LA shop and stuffing one into his car sunroof
A thief in California was captured on video breaking into a surf store and loading up his BMW with surfboards, with one poking through the sunroof after figuring out the boards didn't fit in the car.
Daily Mail. Monday, 19 Sep 2022.
- Here Comes the Sun: Activist Angela Davis and surfboards
Activist, professor and author Angela Davis sits down with Lilia Luciano to discuss how she has advocated against oppression, white supremacy and police violence for more than five decades. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 13 Sep 2022.
- WATCH: Girl shows off basketball skills on a surfboard
Delilah, 8, came up with a creative way to practice her dribbling while keeping cool in the summer heat.
ABC News. Friday, 22 Jul 2022.
- WATCH: Manatee borrows surfboard from young surfer
A young surfer had a very close encounter with a playful manatee off the coast of Florida.
ABC News. Friday, 15 Jul 2022.
- Surfer Helps Families Honor Loved Ones With 'One Last Wave'
Surfing is no longer a solitary pursuit for Dan Fischer. When he catches a wave along the shores of Rhode Island, he looks down at a surfboard
covered with the names of people who have died, and who shared his love of the ocean. ...
Voice of America. Friday, 27 May 2022.
- The history of surfboards
Originally a sport of Hawaiian royalty, surfing was taken to the next level once surfboard
designers started making boards wider, shorter and lighter. ...
CBS News. Sunday, 22 May 2022.
Surfboards & Surfwear News Headlines and News Summaries