This Surfboard news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about surfboards from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- CommScope's ARRIS Brings New SURFboard mAX System for Homes
CommScope (COMM) owned ARRIS' SURFboard mAX system features an advanced tri-band Wi-Fi 6 mesh design with two routers, each delivering 6.6 Gbps speed.
Zacks. Wednesday, 8 Jan 2020.
- Arris adds another Wi-Fi 6 mesh router to the Surfboard line - CNET
It's one of several new mesh routers debuting at CES 2020 that supports the speedy new standard.
CNET. Tuesday, 7 Jan 2020.
- Swimwear Label Mikoh Creates Surfboards With a Charitable Bent
Founders Oleema and Kalani Miller will donate proceeds to the Ocean Conservancy.
Forbes. Tuesday, 31 Dec 2019.
- GoPro video shows terrifying moment boy, 9, is knocked off surfboard by a shark in Florida
GroPro video shows the terrifying moment nine-year-old Chandler Moore was knocked off his surfboard
by a small shark at a Florida beach over the weekend.
Daily Mail. Monday, 2 Dec 2019.
- Business Lessons From The Surfboard
When I ventured to Costa Rica for surf camp, my only real goal was to avoid serious injury. Little did I know, I would learn business lessons I could bring back to the office. ...
Forbes. Tuesday, 17 Sep 2019.
- Surfer who fell on 6-foot shark is 11th person to be bitten at New Smyrna Beach in Florida
Don Walsh, 40, became the eleventh person to survive a shark attack on Tuesday after falling off his surfboard
and landing on top of a 6-foot-long shark at New Smyrna Beach, Florida.
Daily Mail. Friday, 30 Aug 2019.
- US surfboard maker catches a break in ongoing trade war
is a dying craft in California. But at least one surfboard
maker hopes the tide will turn once Trump's latest tariffs take effect.
CNBC. Thursday, 29 Aug 2019.
- New board for young surfer after online photo goes viral
A Ni-Vanuatu boy who captured online attention after progressing into the final stages of a local surfing competition with an old, duct-taped surfboard
is gifted a new board from a fellow surf enthusiast in New Zealand.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
Surfboards & Surfwear News Headlines and News Summaries