This Sugar news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about sugar news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- I'm a sugar baby - older men are more respectful than my exes
Charlotte Davies, 24, from Ealing, said blokes pay her to go on dates, travel the world and enjoy paid-for shopping trips - and she even feels more respected by her sugar
daddies than her ex partners.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 7 Jun 2023.
- Book excerpt: "The Guest" by Emma Cline
The author of "The Girls," the New York Times bestseller about the Manson Family murders, returns with a smoldering thriller about a young escort's search for a new sugar
CBS News. Sunday, 4 Jun 2023.
- L.A. meets New Orleans when you put some zing in this springtime crab salad sandwich
Inspired by the sandwiches of both Galatoire's and Bub & Grandma's, this tangle of crab meat on a warm buttered brioche bun has a bright, lemony vinaigrette, with pops of crunch and pickle-y punch from sugar
snap peas and gherkins.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 1 Jun 2023.
- British strawberry season 'is late but worth the wait'
The longer growing time had produced larger berries than last year, while the recent sunny days and cooler nights had boosted their sugar
content, making them sweeter and juicier.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 1 Jun 2023.
- Plans for supermarket price cap on basic food
A retail group says putting "1970s-style price controls" on bread, milk and sugar
will make no difference.
BBC News. Sunday, 28 May 2023.
- How Dexcom and Abbott are moving beyond diabetes with blood sugar monitoring
CNBC spoke with both Abbott and Dexcom about the technology inside continuous glucose monitors and how they see the technology expanding.
CNBC. Friday, 26 May 2023.
- UK inflation: Food prices 'worryingly high' as sugar and milk soar
Food prices in the UK are still rising at their fastest rate in nearly 45 years, even as inflation eases.
BBC News. Wednesday, 24 May 2023.
- WHO advises against non-sugar sweeteners for weight loss
Trying to lose weight? Don't rely on non-sugar sweeteners, the World Health Organization advises in newly released guidance.
CBS News. Tuesday, 16 May 2023.
- 'Life-changing' mobile phone technology to help hundreds of children manage Type 2 diabetes
Hundreds of children with Type 2 diabetes could be offered "life-changing" mobile phone technology to ease the "burdensome" task of finger-prick testing to monitor blood sugar
Sky News. Wednesday, 10 May 2023.
- Add One Surprising Household Staple to Your Coffee to Level Up Your Morning Routine
Say goodbye to milk and sugar
for a better-tasting, healthier cup of Joe.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 1 May 2023.
- Editorial: School meals are laden with sugar and sodium. Students need healthier food
Free school meals should be tasty, but nutrition is more important. New USDA guidelines should keep this in mind.
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 25 Apr 2023.
- Sugar prices spike to 11-year high and could rise further due to extreme weather
Prices have been driven up by unseasonal rainfall in India, a poor European beat crop and summer drought conditions.
CNBC. Thursday, 20 Apr 2023.
- Tap the Rally in Sweetener Prices With Sugar ETFs
has been on a tear this year on lower-than-expected production in some key regions that raised worries about tight global supplies.
Zacks. Tuesday, 11 Apr 2023.
- 17 Trees That Planters Hope Will Grow in Brooklyn
Big oaks and sweetgums have been moved into a former sugar
factory, to make it a more inviting space for prospective tenants and their employees.
New York Times. Tuesday, 11 Apr 2023.
- Sugar ETF (CANE) Hits New 52-Week High
ETF hits a new 52-week high. Are more gains in store for this ETF?
Zacks. Monday, 10 Apr 2023.
News Headlines and News Summaries