This Sugar news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about sugar news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The rotten truth about the 'healthy' dried fruit snacks which are packed full of sugar
Nine-year-old Sienna Tiwari has fillings in all her milk molars. She never ate sweets or chocolate but was a fan of raisins, cereal and other dried fruit, which can deceptively be packed with sugar
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 20 Aug 2019.
- Amusement parks: A summer sensation
From the smells of fried sugar
to stomach-churning rides, there is just something about amusement parks that brings out the kid in us. ...
CBS News. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- Too much of a good thing can be dangerous, finds researchers investigating hypoglycemia
For people with diabetes, taking medications and monitoring their blood sugar
is part of the rhythm of their daily lives. However, according to new research, more than 20% of adult patients in the US are likely treated too intensively. ...
Science Daily. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- Celebrity favorite keto diet may stop one type of cancer in its tracks by cutting off its sugar fuel
Researchers at the University of Texas found mice on the diet, who had squamous cell carcinoma, did not experience any growth of their tumors, though the tumors didn't shrink.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Going After Goliath: Raised Real Reduces Sugar For Generation Alpha
According to a World Health Organization analysis, despite globally agreed upon rules on the promotion of foods for infants and children, many companies that make and sell commercial baby foods fail to comply with these rules.
Forbes. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Reduced carbohydrate intake improves type 2 diabetics' ability to regulate blood sugar
Patients with type 2 diabetes improve their ability to regulate blood sugar
levels if they eat food with a reduced carbohydrate content and an increased share of protein and fat. ...
Science Daily. Saturday, 10 Aug 2019.
- Diabetic women more likely to have stillborn baby, study finds
A study finds high blood sugar
levels and BMI in pregnant diabetics are "key risk factors" for stillbirths.
BBC News. Monday, 29 Jul 2019.
- Dallas Cakery to be Featured on Upcoming Netflix Show
Daddy's Cakery, based in Dallas, will soon make an appearance on the popular Netflix show 'Sugar Rush.'Photo Credit: Jay Fuertez This story uses functionality that may not work in our app. ...
NBC. Tuesday, 23 Jul 2019.
- Summer NAMM 2019: Alexander Pedals Marshmallow Demos
What happens when a pair of pitch shifters meets up with a trio of puffed-sugar anime characters wielding infinite modulation powers?
Premier Guitar. Sunday, 21 Jul 2019.
- Nestle to sell a chocolate made without added sugar
For chocolate lovers around the world, a new invention by Nestle that cuts out added sugar
means that customers can enjoy its 70% dark chocolate with less guilt.
CNBC. Tuesday, 16 Jul 2019.
- This Common Sugar Substitute Can Be Deadly for Dogs, FDA Warns
Be mindful of those treats.
Fox News. Saturday, 13 Jul 2019.
- Tory leadership: Boris Johnson promises review on 'sin taxes'
The Tory leadership hopeful wants to see if levies on tobacco, alcohol and sugar
target lower earners.
BBC News. Wednesday, 3 Jul 2019.
- Apple selling One Drop blood glucose monitors in its stores - CNET
Diabetics can track their blood sugar
with the device, which connects to the iPhone.
CNET. Thursday, 27 Jun 2019.
- Abercrombie & Fitch will sell Green Growth Brands' CBD products in more than 160 stores
Abercrombie & Fitch is going to sell Green Growth Brand's CBD-infused body-care products like lip balms and sugar
scrubs in more than 160 stores.
CNBC. Thursday, 27 Jun 2019.
- PG Giveaways: MXR Sugar Drive
You could win an MXR Sugar
Premier Guitar. Tuesday, 11 Jun 2019.
News Headlines and News Summaries