This Structural news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about structural and infrastructure news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Britain to spend 705 million pounds on EU border infrastructure
Britain will spend 705 million pounds ($890 million) on border infrastructure
to help keep trade flowing after its transition deal with the European Union expires at the end of the year, Cabinet Secretary Michael Gove said on Sunday. ...
Yahoo. Sunday, 12 Jul 2020.
- Trump or Biden, Infrastructure ETFs to Soar Higher
Since both Democratic and Republican candidates are vowing for boosting infrastructure
spending, it can be concluded that infrastructure
ETFs could be gainers no matter who wins in the presidential election 2020.
Zacks. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Water supplies could RUN OUT in parts of England within 20 years
A damning report claims 'no progress' made in reducing leakage, 'very little' achieved in reducing demand and a 'far too ponderous' approach taken to improving water infrastructure
Daily Mail. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- NBCUniversal's Peacock is unlikely to reach deals with Amazon and Roku by July 15 launch
The issues under negotiation present a window into what's important to media and technology companies as they build an infrastructure
for the next generation of television.
CNBC. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Structural analysis of COVID-19 spike protein provides insight into its evolution
Researchers have characterized the structure of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein as well as its most similar relative in a bat coronavirus. The structures provide clues about how the spike evolved and could help inform vaccine design.
Science Daily. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- China's economic recovery story is a 'mixed picture': China Beige Book
China's property sector has seen high infrastructure
spending in the second quarter, which could further drive inflation up as the country attempts to stimulate economic growth, says Leland Miller of China Beige Book International. ...
CNBC. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Why Should You Invest in the CoreLogic (CLGX) Stock Now?
CoreLogic (CLGX) prioritizes reinvesting in platform solutions, human capital and infrastructure, returning capital to shareholders, and managing debt levels.
Zacks. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Facebook civil rights audit: "Serious setbacks" hurt progress
The audit recommends a "civil rights infrastructure" for the social media giant, but its suggestions aren't binding.
CBS News. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- Germany plans to shut all coal-burning power plants by 2038
The German government has approved a new set of bills that will transition the country's energy infrastructure
toward renewable sources and close its last coal power plant in 2038.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Climate change may cause extreme waves in Arctic
Extreme ocean surface waves with a devastating impact on coastal communities and infrastructure
in the Arctic may become larger due to climate change, according to a new study.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Oil And Gas Pipelines Increasingly Losing Legal Challenges
Environmental groups have become so successful at targeting the permits underpinning oil and gas infrastructure
that some in the fossil fuel sector are calling for reform of the nation's permitting process.
Forbes. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- Here's What Brookfield Infrastructure Corporation's (NYSE:BIPC) Shareholder Ownership Structure Looks Like
A look at the shareholders of Brookfield Infrastructure
Corporation (NYSE:BIPC) can tell us which group is ...
Yahoo. Saturday, 4 Jul 2020.
- Infrastructure Spending Lifts MasTec To New Heights
The market has routed this Industrials stock which gives investors the opportunity to add a high-quality stock to their portfolios.
Forbes. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- 'Build, build, build': PM channels 1930's US 'new deal' with coronavirus recovery plan
Boris Johnson will attempt to mark a new phase in the coronavirus response on Tuesday by setting out plans for an "infrastructure revolution" to create jobs and stimulate an economic recovery.
Sky News. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- 5 Ways the Cloud Can Benefit Your Business During the Pandemic
More and more companies are being forced to take their business online, but not all have the necessary digital infrastructure
in place. If you're hoping to get through this pandemic unscathed, you'll need cloud computing to help.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
Structural Engineers News Headlines and News Summaries