This Steak news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about steak and steakhouse news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Kate Humble dishes up home-cooked heaven in our final extract from her new book
UK-based TV presenter Kate Humble shares a selection of simple recipes made using fresh produce in an extract from her new cookbook, including tomatoes with steak
and wild salsa verde.
Daily Mail. Friday, 21 Jan 2022.
- Pretzels, cheese steaks come together for a one-of-a-kind cheesesteak sandwich
Peter and Sons Sandwich shop in Glassboro, NJ focuses on sandwiches, expressing their love of soft pretzels and cheese steaks.
ABC News. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Detroit restaurant employee who was stabbed shoots attacker dead inside steakhouse
A Detroit steakhouse
worker who was stabbed early Sunday fought back against his attacker, fatally shooting the knife-wielding man inside the restaurant, according to local reports.
Fox News. Monday, 17 Jan 2022.
- Peter Luger: Legendary New York Steak House Headed To Las Vegas
Peter Luger Steak
House, a Brooklyn institution since 1887, is slated to open at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. This will be the iconic restaurant's first domestic outpost in more than 60 years.
Forbes. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
- Vegan dishes by The Barn Steakhouse chef Debbie Gold to start the new year on a healthier track
Going vegan could help you jumpstart a healthier new you in the new year.
ABC News. Saturday, 8 Jan 2022.
- British-Based Hawksmoor Steak House Adapting To New York City
A noted United Kingdom steakhouse
Hawksmoor has opened in New York, trying to make a name for itself, and differentiate itself from a slew of long-standing competitors, mostly by how it prepares its steak
Forbes. Thursday, 6 Jan 2022.
- Utah and Ohio State pass on some bowl perks to avoid COVID ahead of the Rose Bowl
Utah and Ohio State say they don't mind passing on Rose Bowl traditions, including steak
dinner at Lawry's, to avoid COVID canceling the Rose Bowl.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 29 Dec 2021.
- The future of Food? From 3D-printed meat-free steaks to edible insect burgers
Throughout 2021 a number of developments were made in the 'lab grown' meat sector, including a 3.67 ounce steak
made from real fat and muscle cells.
Daily Mail. Monday, 27 Dec 2021.
- Restaurant Review: Hawksmoor, a London Steakhouse in Gramercy Park
A restaurant group in London has planted its flag in Manhattan, a bastion of beef. But this is more than a case of bringing coals to Newcastle.
New York Times. Tuesday, 21 Dec 2021.
- Clippers rally from 17-point deficit to beat Heat and extend win streak
The Clippers rallied to beat the Miami Heat 112-109 and extend their win steak
to six games on Thursday at Staples Center.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 12 Nov 2021.
- Vietnamese minister criticised over 'Salt Bae' gold-plated steak dinner
A video shows To Lam being fed gold-plated steak
by the celebrity chef at his expensive London restaurant.
BBC News. Friday, 5 Nov 2021.
- Outback Steakhouse parent's stock tumbles 10% after higher costs hit 2022 forecast
Shares of Bloomin' Brands tumbled 10% on Tuesday after the company said it's expecting an additional $170 million in costs next year due to inflation.
CNBC. Tuesday, 2 Nov 2021.
- Beef and Climate Change: This Seattle Steakhouse Wants to Be Part of the Solution
Bateau aims to reinvent the steak
restaurant by showing how to sidestep the waste and environmental damage caused by the meat industry.
New York Times. Wednesday, 20 Oct 2021.
- Girlfriend of man accused in cheesesteak shop slay charged with murder
The girlfriend of a suspect accused of fatally shooting a New Jersey man outside a Philadelphia cheesesteak shop has also been charged with murder, police said.
Fox News. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- The 20 Best Barbecue Cities in America
While you can probably find pretty good grilled meat no matter where you are, some cities have a reputation for quality barbecue that goes a little beyond a trusty steakhouse
Mental Floss. Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021.
Steak Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries