This Steak news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about steak and steakhouse news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Four Corners on Buyout Spree, Adds LongHorn Steakhouse Asset
Four Corners' (FCPT) buyouts are part of its efforts to leverage on solid acquisition opportunities, backed by balance-sheet strength, and fuel portfolio growth.
Zacks. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- Professional Tips On How To Pair Your Steak With Wine
Expert advice from sommeliers and wine professionals.
Forbes. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Startup creates plant-based steak with 3D printer that closely mimics 'fat, blood and muscle' of animal
Israeli startup Redefine Meat is planning to begin testing its 'Alt Steaks' this year.
Fox News. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Wild brawl breaks out at Arkansas steakhouse over social distancing
This is the moment a fight broke out in a steakhouse
in Arkansas when two couples got into a row over coughing and social distancing - before one man to smash a bottle over the other's head.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- Why do arteries age? Study explores link to gut bacteria, diet
Eat a slab of steak
and your resident gut bacteria get to work immediately to break it down. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- Woman's new yellow rug is mocked for its likeness to a Greggs steak bake
The viral photograph, first shared on the Facebook group DIY On A Budget Official by a member thought to be based in the UK, shows the decor with the caption: 'Love my new rug.'
Daily Mail. Sunday, 28 Jun 2020.
- Frisco Restaurant Files Lawsuit Claiming Coronavirus Shutdown Unconstitutional
in Frisco has filed what may be the state's first lawsuit claiming the coronavirus shutdown violates the Texas constitution.
NBC. Thursday, May 28 2020.
- Popular New York City eatery gives sneak peek at post-coronavirus dining
As shut-in Americans long for the days when they can once again enjoy simple pleasures like dining out, one New York City steakhouse
has provided a possible glimpse of how reopened restaurants might look in the post-coronavirus age.
Reuters. Thursday, 21 May 2020.
- New York's Peter Luger Steak House, after 133 years, begins delivery and accepts credit cards
Peter Luger Steak
House decided to start delivery so it could partially reopen during the coronavirus pandemic, General Manager David Berson told CNBC.
CNBC. Wednesday, 20 May 2020.
- Orlando woman saves choking neighbor in heroic moment caught on video
An Orlando steak
dinner for one could have been a Florida man's last meal without help from a quick-thinking neighbor.
Fox News. Thursday, 14 May 2020.
- Steak 'n Shake permanently closing 57 restaurants amid coronavirus pandemic
"The COVID-19 pandemic has adversely affected our operations and financial results," Biglari Holdings Inc. said in its first-quarter earnings report.
Yahoo. Tuesday, 12 May 2020.
- 'Temporary' coronavirus layoffs may be permanent
WASHINGTON — In late March, Britney Ruby Miller, co-owner of a small chain of steakhouse
restaurants, confidently proclaimed that once the viral outbreak had subsided, her company planned to recall all its laid-off workers. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 10 May 2020.
- Ruth's Chris will return $20 million small business loan
house chain says it is giving the money back because of the Paycheck program's "funding limitations."
CBS News. Thursday, 23 Apr 2020.
- Ruth's Chris Steakhouse owner says it will repay $20 million in small business loans
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
owner, Ruth's Hospitality Group, announced Thursday that it is repaying the $20 million it received under the federal government's Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
CNBC. Thursday, 23 Apr 2020.
- 94 publicly traded companies got $365M in small-business loans from Paycheck Protection Program, AP investigation finds
The owners behind large restaurant chains like Potbelly, Ruth's Chris Steak
House and Taco Cabana were able to qualify despite employing thousands and get the maximum $10 million in loans.
ABC News. Wednesday, 22 Apr 2020.
Steak Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries