This Sportswear news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about sportswear news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Rules Of The Game viewers slam 'disappointing' series
The four-part BBC1 series, which continues tonight, stars Maxine Peake as Sam, the fearsome manager of a family-run sportswear
business, Fly Dynamics, who discovers a dead body.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
- Head Sportswear Collaborates With Olympic Gold Medalist Skier Lindsey Vonn In 2022
This season, HEAD Sportswear
and Olympic gold medalist Lindsey Vonn developed the new Legacy Collection. What makes this collection intriguing to me is that it adheres to high-performance needs with an added does of very sexy style!
Forbes. Friday, 7 Jan 2022.
- Building Brand Magic: How To Find Your Why
The consumer market is oversaturated with brands cropping up on a daily basis aiming to sell any kind of product, sweatshirts, makeup, sportswear
but many of these brands fail while only a few achieve success.
Forbes. Thursday, 23 Dec 2021.
- JD Sports furious after being forced to sell Footasylum
retailer's chairman said the UK competition watchdog's ruling was "beyond logic".
BBC News. Thursday, 4 Nov 2021.
- Nike are set to join the metaverse by selling VIRTUAL trainers
giant has filed trademarks in the US for selling digital clothes, shoes and other branded items with its famous swoosh logo to be worn in online only worlds.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 3 Nov 2021.
- Columbia Sportswear (COLM) Q3 Earnings Top Estimates, Sales Up
Columbia Sportswear's (COLM) third-quarter 2021 results reflect sales and earnings growth across all regions and channels. Management raises 2021 earnings view.
Zacks. Friday, 29 Oct 2021.
- Factors to Watch Before Columbia Sportswear's (COLM) Q3 Earnings
Columbia Sportswear's (COLM) third-quarter results are likely to reflect gains from the direct-to-consumer e-commerce and brick & mortar business, though cost woes are concerning.
Zacks. Tuesday, 26 Oct 2021.
- Sportswear CEO sells Beverly Park mansion for $29 million
Jeff Marine, president and CEO of Jem Sportswear, just sold his Mediterranean villa in guard-gated Beverly Park for $29 million.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 3 Sep 2021.
- Puma is teaming up with Animal Crossing to deliver themed sneakers and clothing - and it's all landing soon
Animal Crossing and Puma are teaming up to deliver a line of official merchandise, with footwear and apparel teased by the sportswear
giant ahead of a
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021.
- Adidas raises outlook despite falling sales in China as boycott there continues
The German sportswear
giant increased its outlook for the year, despite a drop in sales in Greater China.
CNBC. Thursday, 5 Aug 2021.
- Nike says it dropped Neymar after he refused to cooperate in sexual assault investigation
Nike says it ended its tie-up with football star Neymar last year because he refused to cooperate in an investigation into sexual assault allegations against him by an employee of the sportswear
Sky News. Friday, 28 May 2021.
- Adidas confirms potential sale of Reebok
giant Adidas has confirmed it could sell its Reebok brand.
Sky News. Monday, 14 Dec 2020.
Sportswear News Headlines and News Summaries