This Sportswear news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about sportswear news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Wilson Sportswear Builds On Legacy Of Brand With Frequent Lifestyle Apparel Releases
The stripes winding their way across shorts in the new basketball-inspired Wilson Sportswear
008 release have an obvious equipment tie-in, taken from the bonded seams on a leather basketball.
Forbes. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- Covid in Scotland: No community transmission after Nike outbreak
Public Health Scotland linked a conference by the sportswear
giant in Edinburgh to 39 virus cases.
BBC News. Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021.
- Special Olympics Athletes Collaborate To Get Their Own Sportswear Tailor-Made For Them
These Parsons School Of Design students joined forces with Special Olympics to create inclusive sportswear
for exceptional athletes.
Forbes. Monday, 27 Sep 2021.
- Nike and Costco warn of product shortages and delays
giant and retailer are struggling to source products due to supply chain issues.
BBC News. Friday, 24 Sep 2021.
- Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: PVH, Ralph Lauren, Columbia Sportswear, Hanesbrands and Under Armour
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: PVH, Ralph Lauren, Columbia Sportswear, Hanesbrands and Under Armour
Zacks. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- Upmarket clothing brand Reiss looks to kidswear - and Andy Murray
Reiss executive Christos Angelides announced a collaboration with men's sportswear
brand Castore, which backed by British tennis great Andy Murray (pictured).
Daily Mail. Thursday, 16 Sep 2021.
- Columbia Sportswear (COLM) Looks Solid: Up More Than 15% YTD
(COLM) is benefiting from its impressive direct-to-consumer e-commerce business. The company's focus on strategic priorities bodes well.
Zacks. Monday, 13 Sep 2021.
- Sportswear CEO sells Beverly Park mansion for $29 million
Jeff Marine, president and CEO of Jem Sportswear, just sold his Mediterranean villa in guard-gated Beverly Park for $29 million.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 3 Sep 2021.
- Puma is teaming up with Animal Crossing to deliver themed sneakers and clothing - and it's all landing soon
Animal Crossing and Puma are teaming up to deliver a line of official merchandise, with footwear and apparel teased by the sportswear
giant ahead of a
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021.
- Adidas raises outlook despite falling sales in China as boycott there continues
The German sportswear
giant increased its outlook for the year, despite a drop in sales in Greater China.
CNBC. Thursday, 5 Aug 2021.
- Michael Avenatti gets prison term for Nike extortion scheme
The lawyer was convicted last year on charges that he tried to extort up to $25 million from the sportswear
CBS News. Thursday, 8 Jul 2021.
- Michael Avenatti sentencing postponed in Nike case
NEW YORK (AP) – A judge on Thursday postponed until July 9 the sentencing of Michael Avenatti for the once high-profile lawyer's conviction in an extortion case involving sportswear
giant Nike. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 24 Jun 2021.
- Police hope public recognise Hyde Park machete thugs from their distinctive sportswear
Police have arrested a 17-year-old on suspicion of affray after 'brazen violence' erupted in the park at around 9pm on Tuesday, but they are still hunting more people who were involved.
Daily Mail. Friday, 4 Jun 2021.
- Nike says it dropped Neymar after he refused to cooperate in sexual assault investigation
Nike says it ended its tie-up with football star Neymar last year because he refused to cooperate in an investigation into sexual assault allegations against him by an employee of the sportswear
Sky News. Friday, 28 May 2021.
- Under Armour's CEO Was "Broke" After Year One. Here's What Happened Next.
From selling T-shirts out of his car to billion-dollar sportswear
Entrepreneur. Monday, 26 Apr 2021.
Sportswear News Headlines and News Summaries