This Sportswear news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about sportswear news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 4 Stocks to Tap the Rebounding Apparel Industry
Invest in stocks like G-III Apparel (GIII), Columbia Sportswear
(COLM), Gildan Activewear (GIL) & Kontoor Brands (KTB) as the apparel industry is set to bounce back from pandemic-related woes.
Zacks. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Columbia Sportswear (COLM) Upgraded to Strong Buy: Here's Why
(COLM) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Zacks. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Under Armour's CEO Was "Broke" After Year One. Here's What Happened Next.
From selling T-shirts out of his car to billion-dollar sportswear
Entrepreneur. Monday, 26 Apr 2021.
- China Sportswear Billionaires Cut Anta Stake In Sale Nearing $1.5 Billion
Stock has gained on Covid recovery, Olympics hopes.
Forbes. Tuesday, 20 Apr 2021.
- Under Armour CEO reveals new global campaign
Under Armour is on a roll, with the company's revenue surging from $281 million in 2005 to $3 billion last year. It has now passed Adidas to become the number two sportswear
maker in the U.S. behind Nike. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 30 Mar 2021.
- Rapper Macklemore Has a New Golf Apparel Company and a Problem With Pants
The Grammy Award-winning rap artist teed up his own sportswear
line, Bogey Boys.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 2 Mar 2021.
- Leading Through Adversity - An Interview With Joe Boyle
EVP of Columbia Sportswear
Company discusses the heritage of the brand and how he leads through adversity.
Forbes. Monday, 22 Feb 2021.
- Adidas confirms potential sale of Reebok
giant Adidas has confirmed it could sell its Reebok brand.
Sky News. Monday, 14 Dec 2020.
- Sportswear giant Adidas looks set to end its unhappy ownership of Reebok
giant Adidas finally looks set to end its unhappy ownership of the Reebok brand.
Sky News. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Columbia Sportswear CEO: Online shopping may be bigger than 'originally thought' after pandemic
Despite the likely larger role of digital sales, Columbia Sportswear
CEO Tim Boyle told CNBC there is "no substitute" for in-person shopping for some products.
CNBC. Thursday, 1 Oct 2020.
- Contemporary Muslim Fashions Are Having Their Day in the Sun
Ranging from high-performance sportswear
to haute couture, emerging and established designers are meeting the needs of stylish Muslim women
Smithsonian. Wednesday, 22 Jul 2020.
Sportswear News Headlines and News Summaries