This Solar Energy news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about solar energy news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Solar to Comprise 50% of 2022 U.S. Electricity Generation
In 2022, 21.5GW of new utility-scale electricity is projected to be generated from solar energy
. To capitalize on this profitable trend, you may want to keep an eye on ENPH, SOL, FSLR
Zacks. Thursday, 13 Jan 2022.
- Amazon's (AMZN) 18 Projects to Bolster Net-Zero Carbon Efforts
Amazon (AMZN) announces 18 utility-scale wind and solar energy
projects, which will be located in the United States, Finland, Italy, Spain and Ireland.
Zacks. Friday, 3 Dec 2021.
- Will printable solar cells reshape buildings?
Lara Lewington visits the labs which have some of the latest innovations in solar energy
BBC News. Monday, 22 Nov 2021.
- Scientists create fuel from thin air and sunlight for the first time
However, a lot of work is still needed to upscale the process, which sees fuel made from water and carbon dioxide with the help of solar energy, according to experts at ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 4 Nov 2021.
- Why Gambians cannot sell their solar power
Gambia's reliable sunshine allows some people to use solar energy
to power parts of daily life.
BBC News. Wednesday, 3 Nov 2021.
- VOA Asia - G20 leaders face big issues
G20 leaders meet as global issues heat. Clouds over solar energy
. Australia fills its prisons. Permafrost not so permanent. The business of Asian artists. Expanding space travel. Jim Stevenson hosts VOA Asia.
Voice of America. Sunday, 31 Oct 2021.
- Could Solar Power The Next Industrial Revolution?
Energy consumption is known to play a huge role in economic transformation. Will the progress in solar energy
produce a similar transformation of our economy in the years ahead?
Forbes. Thursday, 30 Sep 2021.
- Biden Offers Ambitious Blueprint for Solar Energy
The Energy Department analysis provides only a broad outline, and many of the details will be decided by congressional lawmakers.
New York Times. Wednesday, 8 Sep 2021.
- Rocket Companies jumps as mortgage lender announces expansion into solar
Rocket Companies on Monday announced plans to enter the solar energy
CNBC. Monday, 2 Aug 2021.
- Buy traditional energy stocks over solar plays for these 3 reasons, trader says
Oil and gas stocks have more near-term potential than solar energy
names based on the technical layout, says Piper Sandler's Craig Johnson.
CNBC. Monday, 28 Jun 2021.
- Urbanista's Los Angeles headphones harness solar energy for endless playtime
When it comes to charging accessories, we're largely getting used to companies finally jumping aboard the USB-C bandwagon and being pleased with themselves
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 15 Apr 2021.
Solar Energy Contractors News Headlines and News Summaries