This Solar Energy news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about solar energy news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Solar Panels Remain Stuck In Warehouses As European Energy Crisis Darkens
EU launched a solar energy
initiative in May
Daily Caller. Tuesday, 27 Sep 2022.
- California needs to charge electric vehicles during day, not night, to save grid, study says
Stanford researchers found that California will need a drastic increase in infrastructure to support daytime charging, which will make better use of solar energy
Los Angeles Times. Saturday, 24 Sep 2022.
- Solar Start-Up Solfium Is Steering The World Towards The Sun
Solar energy has the power to dramatically accelerate energy transition, and yet, penetration of solar power is still low, even in countries with ample sunshine. This is the problem that Canadian-Mexican start-up Solfium set out to solve.
Forbes. Monday, 12 Sep 2022.
- Duke Energy (DUK) Achieves 700 MW of Solar Pledge in Florida
Duke Energy Corp (DUK) unveils the fulfillment of its pledge to deliver 700 MW of solar energy
to its Florida customers.
Zacks. Thursday, 1 Sep 2022.
- Inflation Reduction Act Benefits: Clean Energy Tax Credits Could Double Deployment
The Inflation Reduction Act's clean energy tax credits could double U.S. deployment of wind and solar energy
Forbes. Tuesday, 23 Aug 2022.
- Enphase's (ENPH) Product Adoption Continues to Rise in the US
Enphase Energy (ENPH) witnesses the increased adoption of IQ Microinverters in the United States as rising energy prices accelerate the pace of solar energy
installations among new residential customers.
Zacks. Tuesday, 23 Aug 2022.
- US Boosting Domestic Solar Industry, Reducing Reliance on China
US manufacturers and consumers now have more reason to consider solar energy
with the newly passed Inflation Reduction Act, which provides tax incentives for the development of a more robust industry. ...
Voice of America. Tuesday, 16 Aug 2022.
- Biden doubles down on solar energy to tame electricity costs
President Biden is betting on solar power to combat rising electricity bills for low-income Americans doubling down on his administration's hardline green agenda as critics sound the alarm over skyrocketing energy costs.
Washington Times. Wednesday, 27 Jul 2022.
- Biden Administration to Cut Costs for Wind and Solar Energy Projects
Interior Secretary Deb Haaland said the government would sharply reduce the fees it charges to companies that operate on public lands.
New York Times. Wednesday, 1 Jun 2022.
- Hit Hard by High Energy Costs, Hawaii Looks to the Sun
The state is seeking to replace coal and oil with solar energy, aiming to rely extensively on rooftop panels on single-family homes.
New York Times. Monday, 30 May 2022.
- Want to Install Solar Panels in Texas? What to Consider First
Texans are embracing solar energy
at a rapid rate. ...
NBC. Tuesday, May 24 2022.
- SolarMente, the startup that seeks to combine Blockchain technology with solar energy
The use and investment within the field of sustainable energies is growing imminently; that is why day by day we see new proposals within this industry.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 18 Apr 2022.
- Enphase Energy jumps after company posts record revenue, gives upbeat guidance
Solar energy company Enphase beat analyst expectations during the fourth quarter.
CNBC. Wednesday, 9 Feb 2022.
Solar Energy Contractors News Headlines and News Summaries