This Software news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about software news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Citrix Systems Stock To Rise After Fall Post Earnings?
Citrix Systems (NASDAQ: CTXS), is a software
company which provides server, application and desktop virtualization, networking, software
as a service, and cloud computing technologies.
Forbes. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Upland Software (UPLD) Stock Jumps 8%: Will It Continue to Soar?
(UPLD) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Zacks. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- 20 amazing illustrations created using only Microsoft Paint
There was a time when Microsoft was thinking about killing off the legendary software
that is MS Paint in favour of their new 3D version. In order to pay
Pocket Lint. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Oppo Find X3 Lite review: A solid mid-ranger
This apparently 'Lite' device actually has plenty to offer, with ample power, a good display, and solid build. There are some software
quirks - like
Pocket Lint. Sunday, 9 May 2021.
- Apple apologizes for slowing down old iPhones
Apple is apologizing after admitting a software
update deliberately slowed some older iPhones. Apple is discounting the cost of battery replacements on certain phones. ...
CBS News. Sunday, 9 May 2021.
- Glitch allows too many American Airlines' pilots to take vacation
There was a software
glitch in the system that handles scheduling for American Airlines' 15,000 pilots. It allowed too many to take vacation time during the very busy Christmas travel season. Kris Van Cleave reports.
CBS News. Saturday, 8 May 2021.
- Arrow's (ARW) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
Arrow Electronics' (ARW) Q1 results reflect benefits from robust demand for software, cloud and security solutions, and efficient supply-chain management.
Zacks. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Important New iPhone Feature Is A Blockbuster Success, Report Says
The latest major release of iPhone software
had a marquee innovation which seems to be hugely successful already.
Forbes. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Peloton users' private account data are leaked by a software bug
Among the data anyone on the internet could access: a Peloton user's age, birthdate, city, gender, weight and workout statistics, all of which can set to be private by a user but were still accessible.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- Facebook Workplace reaches 7 million paid subscribers
Facebook's Workplace enterprise communications software
has now reached 7 million paid subscribers, trailing well behind Microsoft Teams.
CNBC. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- The company where your colleagues decide your salary
firm in Argentina is trying a radical experiment in employee transparency and democracy.
BBC News. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Apple defends App Store control in court, saying it doesn't want to be Android
Epic wants Apple to open up iPhone software
distribution so it can use its own payment processor, bypassing Apple's customary 30% fee on digital goods.
CNBC. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- 5 ways to ensure software streamlines your sales
Luxury real estate companies have been accelerating their digital adoption for some time, but 2020 required them to embrace software
solutions like never before in order to stay productive.
Inman. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- Ransomware victims urged to go to police
Using malicious software
gangs encrypt an organisation's data and then demand money to restore it.
BBC News. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- Property management platform Guesty raises $50M
Guesty, which offers a software
solution to manage multiple short-term rental listings through sites like Airbnb, also scooped up competitor Your Porter.
Inman. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries