This Software news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about software news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How to Hire the Right Software Testing Team
Implementing best practices will ensure you have selected the right team for your company.
Entrepreneur. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
- Combine the features of a selfie stick, tripod, and gimbal with Hohem iSteady Q
Capturing high-quality, cinematic footage has become easier than ever before, thanks to accessible, convenient equipment and software
. You can technically
Pocket Lint. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
- Paycom Software (PAYC) Gains But Lags Market: What You Should Know
(PAYC) closed the most recent trading day at $524.20, moving +1.52% from the previous trading session.
Zacks. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Eano makes home remodel management smart: Tech Review
was inspired by its founder's own struggle to oversee the building of an accessory dwelling unit. It secured $6 million in seed funding in early 2021.
Inman. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Embark Trucks Says It Has 14,200 Reservations For Its Self-Driving Software, Slated For Launch In 2024
The reservations are non-binding, but they reflect a vote of confidence by a range of trucking fleets who want to deploy the Embark Driver software
Forbes. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Paycom Software (PAYC) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know
(PAYC) closed the most recent trading day at $516.33, moving +1.36% from the previous trading session.
Zacks. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- NHTSA asks Tesla why it didn't initiate a recall as required when it pushed safety-related software update
The NHTSA pressed Tesla in a letter about a safety-related software
update and experimental driver assistance system testing on public roads.
CNBC. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Nubank is looking for staff with a focus on technology and opens 700 vacancies
The company wants to hire professionals from areas such as: software
engineering, design and data science, product management, among others.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- U.S. asks Tesla why it didn't recall Autopilot driving system
DETROIT (AP) — U.S. highway safety investigators want to know why Tesla didn't file recall paperwork when it updated its Autopilot software
to better identify parked emergency vehicles. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Chip machine maker ASML will grow into a $500 billion business next year, tech investors predict
Founded in 1984, ASML provides chip makers with essential hardware, software
and services to mass produce patterns on silicon.
CNBC. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Internet Infrastructure Stocks To Watch
Our indicative Theme of Internet Infrastructure Stocks - which includes a diverse set of companies that sell hardware and software
that underpin the Internet - has returned about 17% year-to-date, roughly in line with the S&P 500. ...
Forbes. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- Nicolas Chaillan warns China is winning AI battle
The Air Force’s first chief software
officer has quit and is warning that the U.S. is losing the cyber and artificial intelligence race with China. If the U.S. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- Ex-Pentagon software chief says China beating US in tech war a 'done deal': 'Kindergarten levels'
China is on track to defeat the United States in the battle over artificial intelligence, the Pentagon's former software
Fox News. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- Samsung apologises for Russian app download error
The firm said a message sent to UK users saying Russian software
had been installed was a mistake.
BBC News. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- How to close all Safari tabs on iPhone at the same time
There are some great tips and tricks hidden within iPhone's software
. Whether it's scanning a document without a third party app, or using the Apple logo
Pocket Lint. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries