This Soft Drink news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about soft drinks from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- US could face BEER shortage after a Mississippi extinct volcano providing CO2 became contaminated
Raw gas from a mine has seeped into the Jackson Dome in Mississippi, which supplies carbon dioxide for the beer and soft drink
industry - worsening an existing shortage and forcing up prices.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 20 Sep 2022.
- PEP vs. FMX: Which Stock is Placed Better at the Moment?
With a healthy lifestyle being the new evolving trend in the soft drinks
industry, here is a comparative analysis of PepsiCo (PEP) and FEMSA (FMX) to determine which is poised to shine in the future.
Zacks. Wednesday, 14 Sep 2022.
- 5 Soft Drink Stocks Poised for Growth on Favorable Industry Trends
The Beverages - Soft Drinks
industry looks attractive on recovery in markets, share gains, improved pricing and innovation amid the ongoing supply-chain headwinds. ...
Zacks. Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022.
- As Drink Trends Come And Go, Soda Persists
According to trend analysis agency NielsenIQ, soft drink
sales are stronger than ever.
Forbes. Wednesday, 24 Aug 2022.
- Moxie, Maine's homegrown soft drink
Created in the 1880s as Moxie Nerve Food (touted to cure everything from nervous exhaustion to loss of manhood), the soft drink
is celebrated today by Mainers with a taste for something other than Coke, Pepsi or root beer.
CBS News. Sunday, 7 Aug 2022.
- Eating a burger and fries each day can RAISE your risk of Alzheimer's
Brazilian scientists monitoring 10,000 people for ten years found those who got a quarter of their claories from processed foods - also including soft drinks
Daily Mail. Monday, 1 Aug 2022.
- Inflation hits the Costco food court: Chicken bake price up $1, soft drinks up 10 cents
Costco raised the price of its chicken bake to $3.99 and its 20-ounce soft drink
to 69 cents. The $1.99 pizza slice and $1.50 hot dog combo remain untouched.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 8 Jul 2022.
- Coca-Cola Zero Byte a soft drink that honors the pixel and the metaverse
The brand continues to incorporate digital elements into its marketing strategy. Now it will launch its own island in Fortnite.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 7 Apr 2022.
- The lines between beer, soda and spirits are blurring as beverage companies seek sales growth
In the hunt for growth, beverage companies are experimenting in new categories, blurring the lines between beer, soft drinks
CNBC. Tuesday, 28 Dec 2021.
Soft Drinks News Headlines and News Summaries