This Soft Drink news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about soft drinks from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Coca-Cola among drinks giants demanding millions in compensation over delayed Scottish recycling scheme
Soft drinks giants Coca-Cola and Red Bull are among a growing list of firms looking to claim millions of pounds in compensation after the collapse of Scotland’s controversial deposit return scheme, Sky News understands.
Sky News. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- 3 Top-Ranked Beverage Stocks with Epic Returns
and Beverage companies have demonstrated that they can be some of the highest performing stocks in the market
Zacks. Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
- Coca-cola supplies at risk as British soft drink plant workers plan strike
Unite said hundreds of its members at the Coca Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) site in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, would walk out for a series of strikes over 14 days from June 8.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 25 May 2023.
- 4 Stocks to Watch From the Prospering Soft Drinks Industry
The Beverages - Soft Drinks
industry looks attractive on recovery in markets, share gains, improved pricing and innovation despite the ongoing cost headwinds. Companies like KO, PEP, MNST and KOF look strong amid favorable industry trends.
Zacks. Tuesday, 23 May 2023.
- Brits WANT controversial soft drink levy widened, poll reveals
Majority of adults approve of a ban on junk food ads directed towards children and even sin taxes on healthy foods, providing they go to health programmes for kids, survey suggests.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 23 May 2023.
- Coca-Cola supplies could be hit by strike - union
Workers at Europe's biggest soft drinks
factory in Wakefield are balloted over industrial action.
BBC News. Wednesday, 3 May 2023.
- Irn-Bru founder's great-grandson to step down after six decades
Robin Barr is to step down from the board of soft drinks
giant AG Barr after 60 years with the firm.
BBC News. Tuesday, 28 Mar 2023.
- Artificial sweetener found in diet soft drinks 'has unexpected effect on immune system'
A study into an artificial sweetener commonly used in hot drinks and found in diet soft drinks
has uncovered an "unexpected effect on the immune system", scientists say.
Sky News. Wednesday, 15 Mar 2023.
Soft Drinks News Headlines and News Summaries