This Soft Drink news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about soft drinks from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- AG Barr's share price plummets after profit warning
Shares in AG Barr fall sharply after the soft drinks
maker warns of a "challenging year" for the firm.
BBC News. Tuesday, 16 Jul 2019.
- Near-Term Outlook for the Soft Drinks Industry Lacks Fizz
Near-Term Outlook for the Soft Drinks
Industry Lacks Fizz
Zacks. Wednesday, 10 Jul 2019.
- RAF officer facing court martial over claims he stole sweets and soft drinks from an officers' mess
Flight Lieutenant Jordan Polonijo (right) is alleged to have taken drinks, chocolates and crisps from the mess at RAF Waddington, near Lincoln, in June, July and August last year.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 9 Jun 2019.
- Children who drink diet drinks 'end up eating more calories elsewhere'
Researchers from George Washington University in Washington DC studied the diets of more than 7,000 children to find those who regularly drank sugar-free soft drinks
consumed more calories.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 2 May 2019.
- A Masters Plastic Cup Is Almost as Treasured as a Green Jacket
People do strange things at Augusta National, including sifting through garbage cans in search of soft drink
cups adorned with a certain logo.
New York Times. Friday, 12 Apr 2019.
- Health organizations call for taxes and limits marketing sugary soft drinks to children
For the first time the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Heart Association endorsed enforcing taxes on sodas, among other precautions, in an effort to reduce children's consumption of sugary drinks.
CNBC. Monday, 25 Mar 2019.
- Can Coca-Cola Increase Its Revenue And Profitability By Slashing Its Advertising The Next Two Years?
It has been a long time since both, Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO) and PepsiCo (NASDAQ:PEP), diversified into segments other than carbonated soft drinks
by selling juices, water, sports drinks, iced coffee, snacks, and other beverages. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 13 Mar 2019.
- 1998's Resident Evil 2 changed my life, and the new remake is pretty good, too - CNET
How a bonus check, a soft drink
anniversary and a well-timed TV commercial got me writing about technology and games.
CNET. Thursday, 24 Jan 2019.
- Coke shares downgraded by UBS as 'change is in the air'
Changes are coming at Coca-Cola and not all of them may be good for the soft drink
giant, according to UBS analysts who downgraded the shares.
CNBC. Thursday, 13 Dec 2018.
- Beer supplies rationed amid global CO2 shortage
The country's largest wholesaler is rationing supplies of some beers and soft drinks
as the shortage of carbon dioxide (CO2) gas starts to bite consumers.
Sky News. Tuesday, 26 Jun 2018.
- That 60's Soft Drink Fresca Is Set To Make A Comeback
In an Everything That's Old Is New kind of world, the return of Fresca was bound to happen.
Forbes. Saturday, 2 Jun 2018.
- Britain's sugar tax on soft drinks comes into effect
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's sugar tax on soft drinks
came into effect on Friday, a move that will lead to some higher prices as the country seeks to battle childhood obesity.
Reuters. Friday, 6 Apr 2018.
- 5 Epic Product Fails and the Lessons They Can Teach Your Small Business
Remember the Juicero? The Zune? Those globs of gelatin floating in Orbitz soft drink
bottles like drinkable lava lamps?
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 29 Mar 2018.
- Judge Tosses Suit Claiming Diet Coke Ads Mislead
A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit claiming that advertising for Diet Coke misleads people into thinking that the soft drink
assists in weight loss, and that it actually causes weight gain.
Newsmax. Wednesday, 28 Feb 2018.
Soft Drinks News Headlines and News Summaries