This Soft Drink news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about soft drinks from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Britvic shares fizz as summer soft drink sales exceed expectations
Britvic's brands, including Robinsons squash and Fruit Shoots, were popular with Britons during the hotter months and the firm has now raised its profit guidance for the year.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Coca-Cola is calling time on iconic diet soda Tab
It was the beverage giant's first diet soft drink, but sales started sliding when Diet Coke came along.
CBS News. Sunday, 18 Oct 2020.
- Remembering PepsiCo CEO Donald Kendall, Who Aggressively Grew The Brand
Kendall, who helmed the soft drinks
giant for 23 years from 1963 to1986, is best known for transforming the New York-based company into the primary competitor of Coca-Cola.
Forbes. Tuesday, 22 Sep 2020.
- Pepsi CEO who served the soft drink to Nikita Khrushchev at the height of the Cold War dies
Donald Kendall, the former CEO of Pepsi, who served soda to Nikita Khrushchev at the height of the Cold War has died.His famous meeting in Russia came in 1959. He died of natural causes on Saturday.
Daily Mail. Monday, 21 Sep 2020.
- Growing In-Home Consumption Peps Up Soft Drinks Industry Outlook
Growing In-Home Consumption Peps Up Soft Drinks
Zacks. Wednesday, 29 Jul 2020.
- Coke, PepsiCo Earnings Should Help Staples ETFs
Zacks Rank #3 (Hold) soft drink
bellwethers Coca-Cola Company (KO) reported earnings on Jul 21 before market open and PepsiCo Inc. (PEP) reported results early last week.
Zacks. Wednesday, 22 Jul 2020.
Soft Drinks News Headlines and News Summaries