This Soft Drink news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about soft drinks from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- What Will Soft Drink Earnings Hold for These ETFs?
Soft drink behemoths have suffered on on-premise sales in Q1 but benefited from retail stores' sales thanks to panic buying.
Zacks. Monday, 20 Apr 2020.
- Staggering incompetence of our public health fatcats
GUY ADAMS An astonishing 242 health quango workers are on six-figure salaries - yet nanny us about mobile phones and soft drinks... while dropping the ball on testing.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 2 Apr 2020.
- Plastic Pollution from Coca-Cola, PepsiCo Fuels Emissions
Four of the world's largest consumer brands are contributing to planet-heating emissions by using throwaway plastic to package everything from soft drinks
and snacks to shampoo, said a report published on Tuesday.
Newsmax. Tuesday, 31 Mar 2020.
- Healthy Alternatives to Support Soft Drinks Industry Growth
Healthy Alternatives to Support Soft Drinks
Zacks. Tuesday, 24 Mar 2020.
- Couple are furious when told they're not allowed to buy TWENTY-THREE cases of Mountain Dew
A couple desperate for their Mountain Dew fix ranted at workers in Louisville, Kentucky, who refused to let them stockpile 552 cans of the soft drink.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 21 Mar 2020.
- Ninth Circuit Shuts Down Claim That "Diet" In Diet Soda Is Unlawfully Deceptive
The Ninth Circuit has seemingly put an end to food-labeling class actions that claim the term "diet" in diet soda misleads consumers into believing the soft drink
is a weight-loss device.
Forbes. Friday, 31 Jan 2020.
Soft Drinks News Headlines and News Summaries