This Soft Drink news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about soft drinks from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Monster Beverages (MNST) Enters Alcohol Space Via CANarchy Buyout
Monster Beverages (MNST) is tapping into the alcohol beverage space by acquiring CANarchy. This move follows the recent trend of beverage companies narrowing the gap between soft drinks
Zacks. Friday, 14 Jan 2022.
- Mothers-to-be who consume artificial sweeteners may be more likely to have fat children, study warns
A Calgary study warns that artificial sweeteners commonly used in diet soft drinks
may make children fatter if consumed during pregnancy. Scientists tested the sweeteners on rats in a new study.
Daily Mail. Friday, 14 Jan 2022.
- 5 Soft Drink Stocks to Watch Despite Near-Term Industry Woes
The Beverages - Soft Drinks
industry witnesses headwinds related to supply-chain disruptions and higher input costs. With innovative product introductions, KO, PEP, KDP, MNST and FMX look well poised.
Zacks. Monday, 3 Jan 2022.
- The lines between beer, soda and spirits are blurring as beverage companies seek sales growth
In the hunt for growth, beverage companies are experimenting in new categories, blurring the lines between beer, soft drinks
CNBC. Tuesday, 28 Dec 2021.
- AG Barr buys majority stake in oat milk seller MOMA Foods
The Scottish soft drinks
firm has now become the majority owner of MOMA Foods, a south London-based group that also sells porridge, bircher muesli and low sugar granola food.
Daily Mail. Monday, 6 Dec 2021.
- The 6 key tips from Coca-Cola to create a legendary brand
Learn from the experiences of the world's largest soft drink
company to help you succeed.
Entrepreneur. Sunday, 29 Aug 2021.
- Sugar tax cuts soft drink sugar consumption by 10%
UK households bought 10% less sugar through soft drinks
in the year after the sugar tax was introduced by the government, new research shows.
Sky News. Thursday, 11 Mar 2021.
- 'All the Sugar and Twice the Caffeine': The Electrifying History of Jolt Cola
Jolt Cola debuted in 1986 and promised a departure from the "wimpy" Coca-Cola and Pepsi offerings by promising almost as much caffeine as soft drinks
could legally contain.
Mental Floss. Thursday, 12 Nov 2020.
Soft Drinks News Headlines and News Summaries