This Soft Drink news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about soft drinks from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- New Coke is back because of Netflix's "Stranger Things"
The formerly failed soft drink will be brought back to the market in conjunction with "Stranger Things" season three
CBS News. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Coca-Cola touts Coke Coffee as a wake-me-up drink
The new Coke-plus-coffee soft drink aims to address things like "the mid-afternoon energy slump at work"
CBS News. Tuesday, 23 Apr 2019.
- A Masters Plastic Cup Is Almost as Treasured as a Green Jacket
People do strange things at Augusta National, including sifting through garbage cans in search of soft drink cups adorned with a certain logo.
New York Times. Friday, 12 Apr 2019.
- Hawaii man can't have favorite soft drink while on...
Judge Rhonda Loo (pictured) imposed the restriction last week while sentencing 21-year-old Christopher Montilliano Jr to four years probation for stealing a car.
Daily Mail. Monday, 25 Mar 2019.
- No, b'y: Local artist says Pepsi distributor ripped off his design for 'nearly identical' product
A local artist who created Yes By pins is accusing a soft drink production company of manufacturing and distributing a similar version of his product.
CBC News. Monday, 25 Mar 2019.
- Health organizations call for taxes and limits marketing sugary soft drinks to children
For the first time the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Heart Association endorsed enforcing taxes on sodas, among other precautions, in an effort to reduce children's consumption of sugary drinks.
CNBC. Monday, 25 Mar 2019.
- Despite Andean sun, renewable energy in Colombia faces cloudy outlook
The 36,000 solar panels gleam in the tropical heat of a valley outside the city of Yumbo in western Colombia, feeding dozens of megawatts to a nearby soft drinks factory as well as the national grid.
Reuters. Thursday, 14 Mar 2019.
- Can Coca-Cola Increase Its Revenue And Profitability By Slashing Its Advertising The Next Two Years?
It has been a long time since both, Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO) and PepsiCo (NASDAQ:PEP), diversified into segments other than carbonated soft drinks by selling juices, water, sports drinks, iced coffee, snacks, and other beverages. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 13 Mar 2019.
- Drinks billionaire criticised over handicapped gaffe
Nick Caporella likened managing a soft drinks brand to caring for a handicapped person.
BBC News. Friday, 8 Mar 2019.
- Soft Drinks Outlook: Can Portfolio Shift Bring Back the Fizz?
Soft Drinks Outlook: Can Portfolio Shift Bring Back the Fizz?
Zacks. Tuesday, 5 Mar 2019.
- What to Expect From These 5 Soft Drinks Stocks' Q4 Earnings?
Let's see what is in store for a few soft drinks beverage stocks that are lined up for earnings releases this week.
Zacks. Tuesday, 12 Feb 2019.
- To Fight Fatty Liver, Avoid Sugary Foods and Drinks
Children with fatty liver disease sharply reduced the amount of fat and inflammation in their livers by cutting soft drinks, fruit juices and foods with added sugars.
New York Times. Thursday, 24 Jan 2019.
- 1998's Resident Evil 2 changed my life, and the new remake is pretty good, too - CNET
How a bonus check, a soft drink anniversary and a well-timed TV commercial got me writing about technology and games.
CNET. Thursday, 24 Jan 2019.
- Soft drinks + hard work + hot weather = possible kidney disease risk
New research suggests that drinking sugary, caffeinated soft drinks while exercising in hot weather may increase the risk of kidney disease.
Science Daily. Thursday, 17 Jan 2019.
- Dr Pepper launches petition to become official soft drink of Texas
One fan even claims that "Dr Pepper is just Texas water."
Fox News. Tuesday, 15 Jan 2019.
Cold soft drink in a glass
Related Directory Page(s)
Soft Drinks News Headlines and News Summaries