This Snowmobile news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about snowmobiles from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Man stuck in snowbound car for 5 days tells police he survived on taco sauce packets
An Oregon man whose car was stuck in the snow for five days survived on taco sauce packets until a snowmobile rider found him and his dog, authorities said.
ABC News. Monday, 4 Mar 2019.
- WATCH: Snowmobile pulls along sled
These Calgary residents didn't let a little winter weather stop them traveling in style.
ABC News. Thursday, 28 Feb 2019.
- Snowmobiler in Utah dies after being buried by an avalanche
Authorities say a central Utah man is dead after an avalanche buried him while he was snowmobiling about 45 miles (72 kilometers) northwest of Salt Lake City.
Fox News. Sunday, 10 Feb 2019.
- 2nd missing snowmobiler found alive on Newfoundland's Northern Peninsula
Two men who had gone missing in a remote part of Northern Newfoundland have been found alive.
CBC News. Monday, 4 Feb 2019.
- Father and son dead after avalanche in B.C.'s Purcell Mountains
The pair of snowmobilers was caught in an avalanche on Mount Brewer.
CBC News. Monday, 14 Jan 2019.
- Idaho snowmobile rider falls off and can only watch as it zooms downhill and hits trees
The unnamed thrill-seeker hit an icy rut, lost his grip and fell off while riding his 02 Polaris Edge 800 machine along crisp snow in the foothills of Grace, Idaho.
Daily Mail. Friday, 14 Dec 2018.
- Spinal implant helps paralysed man walk again
A man paralysed in a snowmobile accident has been able to stand and walk with help after a device was implanted near his damaged spinal cord.
Sky News. Monday, 24 Sep 2018.
- Tour of Norway and Finland includes northern lights, king crab safari
See the northern lights, go on a snowmobile safari or take a sleigh ride during a winter expedition in Norway and Finland. ...
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 7 Aug 2018.
- Polaris Industries Agrees To Buy America's Largest Pontoon Boat Maker For $805 Million
Polaris Industries -- maker of snowmobiles, ATVs and motorcycles -- agreed to buy America's largest pontoon boat company for $805 million to round out its product lineup.
Forbes. Wednesday, 30 May 2018.
- The Latest: Colorado has 2 avalanche deaths in 3 days
FRISCO, Colo. (AP) - The Latest on two separate avalanche deaths in Colorado (all times local):4:50 p.m.Authorities say a snowmobiler was killed in ...
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 11 Apr 2018.
- 60-year-old snowmobiler survives four nights in Utah wilderness without food or water
He was treated for hypothermia and minor injuries but is expected to be fine.
Fox News. Friday, 16 Mar 2018.
Enjoying a snowmobile ride
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries