This Silk news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about silk and silks news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Silk Road Medical (SILK) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Road Medical (SILK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.50% and 3.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Giffords Group Plans Memorial to Gun Victims on National Mall
The gun violence prevention organization plans to place 38,000 silk
white roses in 4,000 vases on the National Mall to commemorate the Americans killed each year by guns.
New York Times. Thursday, 8 Apr 2021.
- Moving Average Crossover Alert: Silk Road Medical (SILK)
Road Medical (SILK) could be a stock to avoid from a technical perspective, as the firm is seeing unfavorable trends on the moving average crossover front
Zacks. Thursday, 25 Mar 2021.
- 3,000-Year-Old Gold Mask, Silk Linked to Enigmatic Civilization Found in China
The state of Shu left behind few written records. A trove of 500 newly excavated objects may offer insights on the mysterious kingdom
Smithsonian. Tuesday, 23 Mar 2021.
- Grammys 2021: Five weird and wonderful moments
Harry Styles, Dua Lipa and Megan Thee Stallion all put on a spectacle. But who are Silk
BBC News. Monday, 15 Mar 2021.
- 2021 Grammys: Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak perform latest song 'Leave The Door Open'
"Uptown Funk" singer Bruno Mars teamed up with Anderson .Paak to perform their song "Leave The Door Open" as Silk
Sonic at the 2021 Grammy Awards.
Fox News. Monday, 15 Mar 2021.
- Unilever announces decision to remove the word 'normal' from their product range
The UK-based company which sells in over 190 countries, is removing the word from brands such as Dove, Lifebuoy, Vaseline and Sunsilk and replacing it with terms such as 'for grey hair',
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 9 Mar 2021.
- Former Bond girl Britt Ekland talks about travelling, including the joy of silk eye masks
Britt Ekland checks into our travel Q&A. She talks about her favourite parts of Sweden, the most unusual place she's been recognised - and more.
Daily Mail. Friday, 26 Feb 2021.
- 'Super offensive': Rihanna backlash as singer poses topless wearing Ganesha necklace
Rihanna has been accused of cultural appropriation after posing topless in an Instagram shot, wearing just silk
boxers and a necklace featuring the Hindu god Ganesha.
Sky News. Friday, 19 Feb 2021.
- November Crypto Recap: Regulatory Threats, Stanley Druckenmiller Likes Bitcoin, Silk Road-Related BTC Seized
With November coming to an end just days ago, here is brief recap of all major Bitcoin and cryptocurrency news events of the past month.
Forbes. Tuesday, 8 Dec 2020.
- Record $1 billion worth of bitcoin linked to the Silk Road seized by U.S. government
One billion dollars worth of bitcoin linked to the Silk
Road was seized by the Justice Department this week.
CNBC. Saturday, 7 Nov 2020.
- $1 billion worth of bitcoin linked to Silk Road black market is on the move, analysis shows
About $1 billion worth of bitcoin believed to have originated from the site was moved out of a bitcoin wallet, according to Elliptic.
CNBC. Thursday, 5 Nov 2020.
- How Ultra-Sensitive Hearing Allows Spiders to Cast a Net on Unsuspecting Prey
Sounds trigger the ogre-faced spider to backflip and shoot a silk
trap on other insects
Smithsonian. Thursday, 29 Oct 2020.
- Black Conservatives Are Real: 5 Questions With Diamond And Silk
About 8% of Black Americans considered themselves Republican. Trump supporters like Diamond and Silk
are gaining more visibility every day.
Forbes. Thursday, 29 Oct 2020.
- When Mongol Queens Ruled the Silk Road
The daughters of Genghis Khan ruled nations that controlled the Silk
Road, the favored route for trading spices, cloth, pottery, and other goods between China, India, the Middle East, and the Mediterranean.
Mental Floss. Tuesday, 25 Aug 2020.
Silks News Headlines and News Summaries