This Shopping news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about shopping and shopper news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Kmart Australia shoppers race to buy the $6 sleeveless ribbed cut away cami top
Australian shoppers are obsessing over a $6 top from Kmart that pairs perfectly with any outfit, with many saying it's the must-have staple every women needs.
Daily Mail. Monday, 18 Oct 2021.
- Fire sparks evacuation of Westfield shopping centre
Shoppers were evacuated from Westfield shopping
centre in Stratford after a fire broke out inside one of the stores. Around 40 firefighters and eight engines rushed to the scene this morning.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 17 Oct 2021.
- Do you need to start holiday shopping even earlier this year? Here's what retail experts say
Supply chain issues are driving early holiday deals as retailers chase anxious consumers. But some experts say gift buying isn't yet the focus of shoppers.
CNBC. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
- Holiday Shoppers Already Feeling Effects Of Supply Chain Issues, Poll Finds
Even two months before Christmas, supply chain bottlenecks are already impacting holiday shoppers.
Forbes. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Dollar General's (DG) Pricing Strategy, Business Model Bode Well
Dollar General (DG) has been deploying resources to enhance omni-channel capabilities and provide a seamless shopping
Zacks. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- How one toy store found a way to avoid a supply chain nightmare before Christmas
The owner of Kip's Toyland thinks he's outsmarted the global supply chain gridlock that is threatening the holiday shopping
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- 6 Ways Brands Can Prepare For the Holiday Season Right Now
is coming early this year, so brands must start preparing for the season now.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Amazon (AMZN) Boosts Festive Efforts in India With Prime Fridays
Amazon (AMZN) unveils Prime Fridays to deliver an enhanced shopping
experience to customers in India during the festive season.
Zacks. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Esports Arena And Studio To Open At Mall Of America
The country's largest mall is adding something new to the attractions it offers to draw shoppers - a broadcast studio and gaming venue for esports.
Forbes. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Sunak: Ministers doing all we can to fix supplies for shops
The chancellor says shoppers "should be reassured" the government is working to fix port delays.
BBC News. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Man armed with bow and arrows kills 5 people in Norway: police
A man armed with a bow fired arrows at shoppers in a small Norwegian town Wednesday, killing five people before he was arrested, authorities said.
CBS News. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Shoppers told to plan ahead for Christmas amid port delays
The UK's biggest commercial port Felixstowe says it currently has 50,000 containers waiting to be collected.
BBC News. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Container ships stuck at sea as supply chain backlog hits U.S. ports
Ships are stuck at sea while issues with the supply chain overwhelm U.S. ports. Containers are stacking up on docks as retailers prepare for the busy holiday shopping
season. Weijia Jiang reports.
CBS News. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Backlog at UK's biggest port 'improving' - but shoppers urged to 'think ahead' for Christmas
The situation at the UK's largest commercial port is "improving" and Britons should shop normally for Christmas, a minister has told Sky News.
Sky News. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- 'Out of stock' items plague grocery delivery services. Personal shoppers at Target's Shipt aim to fix that
In a crowded delivery landscape, Shipt uses customer relationships to retain consumers and the gig workers who shop for them, and ultimately, to increase sales.
CNBC. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
Shopping Centers News Headlines and News Summaries