This Shopping news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about shopping and shopper news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Banks warned against scrapping protections for online shopping scam victims
Removing protections for consumers could expose them to significant financial risk' from shopping
scams which are 'becoming more sophisticated by the day', a watchdog told us.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 16 Jan 2021.
- Why Brands Should Be Excited About the Evolution Of Social Shopping
The Social Shopping
Phenomenon is not just a blip, it's shaping up to become an eCommerce Tidal wave
Entrepreneur. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Brexit: Shoppers despair as border chaos leaves food shortages
Shoppers have complained of empty shelves in UK supermarkets, with alcohol and staples including cheese all missing amid Brexit border chaos.
Daily Mail. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Shopping: How to keep safe from Covid while shopping
From one way systems, to not touching everything on the shelves, the BBC's Laura Foster explains.
BBC News. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- E-Commerce Breathing Life Into Retail Sector: 4 Winners
Retails will a strong e-commerce presence like Target Corporation (TGT) DICKS Sporting Goods (DKS) and Williams-Sanoma (WSM) have been benefitting due to the surge in online shopping
Zacks. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Google is testing ways for you to shop directly from YouTube videos
Google-owned YouTube is testing a new shopping
feature that will make it easier for you to purchase items in videos.In a Google support thread, YouTube
Pocket Lint. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- FreshDirect shares food trend predictions for 2021
Food experts at FreshDirect say shopping
and cooking habits are going to change in 2021.
Fox News. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- This Samsung refrigerator suggests cooking recipes, plans your diet and even does grocery shopping
Plus, the tech firm's smart fridge syncs with other appliances to send cooking instructions.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- As shoppers buy more of their clothes online, fewer retailers stand to win
Sales of apparel and footwear online increased 27.2% to $121.5 billion in 2020, according to an analysis released Thursday by Coresight Research.
CNBC. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Has coronavirus made us more ethical consumers?
Studies show shoppers on both sides of the Atlantic are more ethically and environmentally minded.
BBC News. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Nordstrom shares drop as retailer says holiday sales tumbled 22%
Nordstrom reported a sales decline of 22% for the nine-week period ended Jan. 2, as the retailer struggled to get shoppers into stores around the holidays.
CNBC. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- Walmart (WMT) Tests Delivery With HomeValet's Smart Box Technology
Walmart (WMT) is testing grocery delivery with HomeValet, which will help the former deliver fresh groceries to shoppers' doors even in their absence, in a temperature-controlled smart box.
Zacks. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- Target continues to thrive in whirlwind retail environment
NEW YORK (AP) - Target's strong sales streak extended through the pandemic-shrouded holiday season, as shoppers snapped up everything from clothing to home goods. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- John Lewis suspends click-and-collect as shopping rules tighten
John Lewis has suspended click-and-collect services at its department stores in the latest tightening of rules for shoppers as the coronavirus crisis intensifies.
Sky News. Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021.
- U of C student, doorwoman, convenience store shopper ID'd as 3 killed in random shooting spree
The three victims killed in a shooting rampage Saturday have been identified as family and friends reel from the senseless loss of their loved ones.
ABC News. Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021.
Shopping Centers News Headlines and News Summaries