This Shopping news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about shopping and shopper news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- SOPHIE HINES reveals the radical steps she took after her love of shopping spun out of control
I live in London, where space is at a premium, yet I have four wardrobes, three chests of drawers and several under-bed boxes filled with my belongings.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 25 Sep 2022.
- Mercury is in Retrograde until Octoer 9 but you can improve your luck with these affordable charms
SHOPPING: Improve your luck with a selection of jewelry, incense, candles and charms designed to keep you calm and centered during the chaos of Mercury in Retrograde, which lasts until October 9
Daily Mail. Sunday, 25 Sep 2022.
- Here's Why You Should Hold on to Deckers (DECK) Stock Now
Deckers' (DECK) strong online presence and a better shopping
experience continue aiding its performance. Also, product innovation remains a driver.
Zacks. Thursday, 22 Sep 2022.
- Target plans to hire up to 100,000 workers for holiday season
Walmart and Target plan to begin offering deals earlier this year to ease sting of soaring inflation on shoppers.
CBS News. Thursday, 22 Sep 2022.
- Goodfair makes shopping secondhand easier than ever!
Goodfair is an growing online thrift brand aimed at making secondhand shopping
ABC News. Wednesday, 21 Sep 2022.
- Walmart to hire 40,000 holiday-season workers, a significant drop from 2021
In preparation for the 2022 holiday season and the attendant shopping
sprees, Walmart announced plans Wednesday to hire 40,000 mostly seasonal workers.
Washington Times. Wednesday, 21 Sep 2022.
- Woman went shopping after allegedly stabbing, attempting to kill roommates, authorities say
Police said she thought the victims were dead and attempted to destroy evidence.
ABC News. Tuesday, 20 Sep 2022.
- How crypto billionaire Sam Bankman-Fried survived the market wreckage and still expanded his empire
FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried has been shopping
for bargains amid the industry's recent shakeout and still has cash to spend.
CNBC. Monday, 19 Sep 2022.
- Wegmans Discontinues Self-Checkout App, Citing Losses
Self-checkout systems are intended to make shopping
convenient, but they also can lead to more thefts, experts said.
New York Times. Sunday, 18 Sep 2022.
- 12/2: CBSN AM
Impeachment inquiry focus shifts to possible charges; Cyber Monday shoppers expected to spend billions
CBS News. Sunday, 18 Sep 2022.
- Welcome To Your New Shopping Cart Experience
The new shopping
experience is smart and effortless thanks to a fast-growing market of smart shopping
carts. Powered by artificial intelligence, sensors and cameras, smart shopping
carts are changing the retail shopping
Forbes. Friday, 16 Sep 2022.
- John Lewis and DFS warn shoppers are spending less
Retailers John Lewis and DFS say shoppers are spending less as the cost of living rises.
BBC News. Thursday, 15 Sep 2022.
- Walmart unveils virtual fitting room to push shoppers to buy more clothes
Walmart is launching the tool as some shoppers trim back purchases of discretionary purchases like clothing.
CNBC. Thursday, 15 Sep 2022.
- Too many tote bags: plastic bag ban vexes New Jersey shoppers
Shoppers in New Jersey are dealing with a glut of reusable bags after the state banned single-use plastic bags earlier this year.
Washington Times. Wednesday, 14 Sep 2022.
- 4 Retail Stocks for Your Holiday Shopping Basket
Retailers such as Ulta Beauty (ULTA), Arhaus (ARHS), Designer Brands (DBI) and Chico's FAS (CHS) look well poised to tap favorable consumer demand.
Zacks. Tuesday, 13 Sep 2022.
Shopping Centers News Headlines and News Summaries