This Shoe news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about shoe and shoes news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Shoe Zone shares climb as spring demand exceeds anticipations
The Leicester-based firm noted 'particularly strong' demand in May and early June, supported by healthy orders for summer goods, while falling container shipping rates boosted its profitability.
Daily Mail. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- Meghan Markle has proved that ballet shoes can be just as classy as heels
Amid the stylish ensembles, it's often Meghan's simple footwear that stands out. Here, The Mail's new Royals section shows how her flats have really hit the heights:
Daily Mail. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- Why Kizik, A Hands-Free Footwear Brand, Has Expanded Into Retail
Stepping into its shoe
has never been more critical to the customer journey than it is for Kizik, a Salt Lake City-based footwear brand.
Forbes. Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
- 5 Shoes & Retail Apparel Stocks to Get the Best of Industry Trends
Product innovation, fitness consciousness, improved demand trends and digital growth are likely to hold up the Shoes
and Retail Apparel industry amid rising costs. These aspects bode well for NKE, DECK, SKX, CRI and WWW.
Zacks. Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
- The only Boston we acknowledge
It's a loaded word around these parts during the NBA playoffs thanks to sports rivalries and heartbreak. But more and more these days, when you hear "Boston" in L.A., you think about shoes
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 29 May 2023.
- Gym Shoes In The Oval Office And Its Message For Leadership
The uproar over Congressional leaders wearing sneaker shoes
in a White House meeting prompts a broader lament over a loss of grace and decorum in leadership style.
Forbes. Wednesday, 24 May 2023.
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Lag Estimates
Carnival (SCVL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -16.67% and 3.77%, respectively, for the quarter ended April 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks. Wednesday, 24 May 2023.
- Mary E. Smith Foundation honors ABC7's Diane Pathieu, husband and brain tumor fighter Nick Adamski
The Mary E. Smith Foundation hosted its annual Shoesational Scholarship event on Sunday.
ABC News. Monday, 22 May 2023.
- Stepping into the shoes on/shoes off debate
Is asking someone to remove their shoes
when they enter your home a sign of hospitality, or the opposite?
CBS News. Sunday, 21 May 2023.
- Adidas reveals when it will sell leftover shoes from Kanye West partnership
Adidas has announced it will start selling some of the shoes
from its defunct Yeezy partnership with Kanye West at the end of this month.
Sky News. Friday, 19 May 2023.
- Someone Stole Dorothy's Ruby Slippers in 2005. Now, a Minnesota Man Has Been Charged
While the "Wizard of Oz" shoes
were recovered several years ago, authorities hadn't previously named any suspects
Smithsonian. Friday, 19 May 2023.
- Minnesota Man Charged in 2005 Theft of Judy Garland's Iconic 'Wizard of Oz' Ruby Slippers, Shoes Now Worth 250% More
The ruby slippers were first found during an FBI sting operation in 2018.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 18 May 2023.
- FBI charges man with stealing Dorothy's The Wizard of Oz slippers
It took more than three clicks of Dorothy's heels to solve the theft of her ruby-red shoes
18 years ago.
BBC News. Thursday, 18 May 2023.
- Why CEOs Love These Stylish and Comfortable Dress Shoes
Find high levels of quality and comfort with these modern dress shoes
Entrepreneur. Monday, 15 May 2023.
- Martial steps into Rashford's shoes to edge Man United closer to UCL
Manchester United took another step towards qualifying for the Champions League with a 2-0 win over Wolves at Old Trafford.
ESPN. Saturday, 13 May 2023.
Shoe Stores News Headlines and News Summaries