This Shoe news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about shoe and shoes news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Post Malone gives free pairs of shoes to healthcare workers
Not only are they giving out free shoes, but the limited edition pairs are already sold out online.
CBS News. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Top designers have stamped out towering shoes after months of lockdown but bling sneakers are dearer
Ordinary women and celebrities have embraced the trainer trend in recent years. Even Vice President-Elect Kamala Harris is pictured on the cover of the latest Vogue in a pair of Converse.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021.
- Footwear maker Doc Martens plans to go public in London
Investors want to cash in on the footwear maker's rapid growth now that its chunky shoes
are hip again.
CBS News. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- Scientists say high heels really are sexy after research
High heels really are sexy, according to an academic study into the shoes
. Researchers recruited 52 female university students and shot videos of them walking in flat shoes
and in their own high heels.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 10 Jan 2021.
- Kansas City Chiefs Megastar Patrick Mahomes Launches His Own Line Of Oakley Eyewear
Like Nike does with its shoes
for LeBron James, Oakley designed a sunglass line for Patrick Mahomes.
Forbes. Friday, 8 Jan 2021.
- NFL's Johnson on aim to make oceans clean
Cleveland Browns' D'Ernest Johnson says "we need to do a better job at making our oceans clean" as he explains why he is using his shoes
to spread awareness of ocean conservation.
BBC News. Saturday, 2 Jan 2021.
- Fuzzy Slippers for a Frazzled Year
You should absolutely be wearing shoes
at home. Why not make them as cloudlike as possible?
New York Times. Thursday, 31 Dec 2020.
- 16-Inch MacBook Pro: Leaks Point To This In 2021
Waiting for the other shoe
to drop: M1 16-inch MacBook Pro.
Forbes. Friday, 25 Dec 2020.
- CPD sergeant stripped of powers after arrest at Hammond Horseshoe Casino
A Chicago police sergeant has been stripped of her police powers after being arrested on multiple charges at a casino in Hammond.
ABC News. Wednesday, 23 Dec 2020.
- Does the Shoe Fit? Try It On With Augmented Reality
Retailers are turning to the filtering technology popularized by Snapchat to add a real-world feel to online shopping.
New York Times. Tuesday, 22 Dec 2020.
- 5 Top Shoes & Retail Apparel Industry Stocks to Tap Rising Fitness Trend
5 Top Shoes
& Retail Apparel Industry Stocks to Tap Rising Fitness Trend
Zacks. Monday, 21 Dec 2020.
- Colorful, magnetic Janus balls could help foil counterfeiters
Counterfeiters who sell knockoffs of popular shoes, handbags and other items are becoming increasingly sophisticated, forcing manufacturers to find new technologies to stay one step ahead. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 16 Dec 2020.
- Nike Kobe 6 'Grinch' sneaker set to drop Christmas Eve
is an update of one Bryant debuted in a 2010 Christmas Day game against the Miami Heat.
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 15 Dec 2020.
- VIDEO: A man got on the wing of a plane that was about to take off
He sat down, took off his shoes
and socks, and tried to climb the wing of the aircraft.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 14 Dec 2020.
- Gators' shoe-tosser joins long list of coaches and players who threw things in games
Throwing a shoe
-- yes a shoe
-- cost Florida a chance in the College Football Playoff. The shoe-thrower is in good company with other famous tossers of apparel, flags, clipboards and all kinds of other things.
ESPN. Sunday, 13 Dec 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries