This Shoe news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about shoe and shoes news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Airplane passenger uses the above-head fan to dry the damp insides of his SHOES
An unidentified airline passenger was filmed holding his sneaker up to the fan above his head. He was in the aisle seat, so his arm was stretched above the person sitting in the middle seat.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 23 Jan 2020.
- On Par With Doping: The First Person To Miss The Olympics For Wearing The Wrong Shoes
Olympian Kara Goucher missed a spot in the 2016 Rio Olympics not because her competitors were necessarily better runners, but because they had better shoes
Forbes. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020.
- Zara mocked on Twitter for advertising jeans that look like they're being modelled by invisible man
A post shared by an Irish Twitter use showed images, that appeared to be taken from the Spanish retailer's French website showing the jeans perched on a pair of shoes, with no model.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020.
- The Story of the 'Most Gruesome' Mistake of Warren Buffett's Career
Buying Dexter Shoe
was a $9 billion error.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 20 Jan 2020.
- Payless ShoeSource emerges from bankruptcy
The discount shoe
chain said it will focus on e-commerce in the U.S. and stores in Latin America and Asia markets.
CBS News. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- Payless makes a comeback after bankruptcy
Payless ShoeSource is slated to come back after filing Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
ABC News. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- Snowshoe Artist Simon Beck Uses Snow As Canvas For Spectacular Art Pieces
'I hope it makes people more aware of the snow and the environment and the beauty of it and how we need snow'
Daily Caller. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- Crocs Hits New 52-Week High: Here's What Driving the Stock
Increased demand for clog shoes
along with solid e-commerce and retail comps are likely to keep Croc's (CROX) stellar show on.
Zacks. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- Is Shoe Carnival (SCVL) a Profitable Stock to Pick Now?
Carnival (SCVL) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
Zacks. Wednesday, 15 Jan 2020.
- Sunshine Shoes By Emme Parsons
Emme Parsons: Luxe footwear staples straight from L.A.
Forbes. Sunday, 12 Jan 2020.
- Saudi Aramco raises IPO to record $29.4 billion through greenshoe option
State-owned oil company Saudi Aramco said on Sunday it has exercised its "greenshoe option" to sell an additional 450 million shares, raising the size of its initial public offering (IPO) to a record $29.4 billion.
CNBC. Sunday, 12 Jan 2020.
- Hidden shoes, unlikely friendships and 'stressed out' customers: Inside the zany final days at Zellers
Customers are waiting in line for hours, striking up unlikely friendships and developing some creative shopping strategies as Canada's two remaining Zellers stores enter their final weeks.
CBC News. Wednesday, 8 Jan 2020.
- Intel proves foldable screens are not just for phones anymore - CNET
In a CNET exclusive, Intel reveals how its premium Horseshoe Bend laptop PC works. Now it needs to get PC makers on board.
CNET. Tuesday, 7 Jan 2020.
- Native Shoes develops liquid gel 3D printed footwear
company Native Shoes
has partnered with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) to 3D print two of its most popular footwear designs.
Just Style. Tuesday, 7 Jan 2020.
- More volatility expected as oil markets wait for next 'shoes to drop'
Oil prices continued to climb Monday amid rising tensions between the U.S. and Iran.
CBC News. Monday, 6 Jan 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries