This Shoe news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about shoe and shoes news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How former NBA star Nate Robinson ended up boxing on Mike Tyson's undercard
The NBA's lone three-time Slam Dunk Contest champion is lacing up a different type of shoe
in 2020 as he prepares for his boxing debut.
ESPN. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Likely NBA top pick LaMelo Ball signs with Puma
In advance of the 2020 NBA draft, top prospect LaMelo Ball has signed a multiyear shoe
deal with Puma.
ESPN. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Plan Ahead With These Amazon Prime Day 2020 Deals on Winter Fashion
Amazon Prime Day 2020 is here, which means there are plenty of deals on clothing, shoes, and accessories that will get you ready for winter.
Mental Floss. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Living fossils to play key role in making sure COVID-19 vaccine is safe
Horseshoe crabs have a unique type of blood that makes sure any medical product we put in our body is safe and free of bacteria. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 13 Oct 2020.
- Nevada man, 25, contracted coronavirus twice in 48 days and was SICKER during his second bout
An unnamed 25-year-old man from Washoe County, Nevada, tested positive for the virus on April 18 after developing mild illness and again on June 5 after experiencing more severe symptoms.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 13 Oct 2020.
- Move Over Christian Louboutin, Jennifer Chamandi Is The New Name In Town
Jennifer Chamandi Boghossian, a standout luxury shoe
designer based in London.
Forbes. Tuesday, 13 Oct 2020.
- Hey Google, tighten my sneakers! Nike adds virtual assistant to its Adapt BB basketball shoes
Instead of pushing the button on Nike's $400 Adapt BB basketball sneakers to tighten them, wearers can now ask Google's virtual assistant to do it - just by speaking into their smartphone.
Daily Mail. Friday, 9 Oct 2020.
- Nike launches Dia de Muertos collection with 4 shoe styles, other apparel
Nike released its 2020 Dia de Muertos collection to members in Mexico on Thursday and will release the collection worldwide on Oct. 15.
Fox News. Thursday, 8 Oct 2020.
- Clarks to give stores the boot in LionRock rescue deal
Clarks, one of Britain's oldest shoe
retailers, is preparing for dozens of permanent store closures by deploying an insolvency mechanism that it had previously denied was under consideration.
Sky News. Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020.
- 4 Retail Apparel & Shoes Stocks to Tap in a Prospering Industry
4 Retail Apparel & Shoes
Stocks to Tap in a Prospering Industry
Zacks. Monday, 5 Oct 2020.
- Kobe Bryant's signature shoes keep his memory close to those in NBA's bubble
While the Lakers have dedicated this postseason to Bryant, many think of him daily for other reasons, particularly when they put on a pair of his Nikes.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 30 Sep 2020.
- Hertz Global Picks New CFO to Fill in Incumbent's Shoes
R. Eric Esper, who was promoted as Hertz Global's (HTZ) CFO last month, steps down. Kenny K. Cheung replaces him.
Zacks. Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020.
- Our supportive running shoes might counterintuitively make us more prone to injury, new research suggests
Footwear is designed to maximize comfort when walking and running. But modern shoes
might do our feet a disservice, weakening them over time.
Yahoo. Sunday, 27 Sep 2020.
- Asian buyout firm LionRock steps into Clarks sale
A Hong Kong-based private equity firm has stepped into the refinancing of Clarks, the shoe
retailer, as part of talks that could lead to the chain ending two centuries of majority family ownership.
Sky News. Thursday, 24 Sep 2020.
- RBG: We Can Fill Her Seat But Can We Fill Her Shoes? 5 Lessons For Young People
Ginsburg has left behind the blueprint of a life fulfilled, both in and out of court rooms. Here are 5 ways to honor her legacy.
Forbes. Wednesday, 23 Sep 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries