This Shoe news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about shoe and shoes news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 310-million-year-old horseshoe crab brain is very similar to modern-day creature's
This is the first intact brain anatomy ever to discovered. It has a similar nervous system as the modern-day horseshoe crabs that suggests it remained unchanged throughout history.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
- Nike signs potential No. 1 NBA pick Cunningham
Cade Cunningham, the Big 12 Player of the Year and projected No. 1 pick in the 2021 NBA draft, has signed a multiyear deal with Nike. Industry sources say it's the highest value shoe
deal of this NBA draft class.
ESPN. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
- Woman draws up detailed 'wife guide' for her husband that includes her favorite foods and shoe size
Natalie Railey, who shares comedic videos on her @parodymom TikTok account, went viral when she debuted her 'Know Your F-ng Wife' binder earlier this month.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021.
- Covid in Scotland: 'Covid Toes' has left me unable to wear shoes
Sofia, 13, is barely able to walk due to the condition which leaves her feet swollen and covered in blisters.
BBC News. Saturday, 17 Jul 2021.
- Covid in ScotlandThe 13-year-old suffering with 'Covid Toes'
Sofia has had the condition since October and is now barely able to walk or wear normal shoes
BBC News. Friday, 16 Jul 2021.
- Tai Tuivasa chugs beer from shoe after knocking out Greg Hardy at UFC 264
Tai Tuivasa celebrated his knockout victory over Greg Hardy in their heavyweight bout at UFC 264 by chugging a beer out of the shoe
from the top of the cage.
Fox News. Sunday, 11 Jul 2021.
- Inside Prince's legendary shoe collection
When he died, Prince left behind a shoe
collection that included more than 1,000 pairs of custom-made shoes, nearly all boots with high heels. ...
CBS News. Wednesday, 7 Jul 2021.
- Jeff Bezos And The Launch Of Amazon.Com
Unicorn-entrepreneurs are rare. They tread on many toes as they build their iconic companies, but they leave long-lasting footprints. And their shoes
are hard to fill. ...
Forbes. Monday, 5 Jul 2021.
- Nine Successful Entrepreneurs Share The Top Marketing Advice They Wish They Knew When They Started
Learn from the experiences of successful entrepreneurs who have been in your shoes
in the past.
Forbes. Friday, 2 Jul 2021.
- Track star Allyson Felix launches her own shoe brand after breaking up with Nike
After breaking up with Nike and landing the first sponsorship deal with Gap's Athleta brand, track star Allyson Felix is launching her own shoe
CNBC. Wednesday, 23 Jun 2021.
- 5 Stocks to Tap Burgeoning Demand in Retail-Apparel & Shoes Industry
5 Stocks to Tap Burgeoning Demand in Retail-Apparel & Shoes
Zacks. Wednesday, 23 Jun 2021.
- Shoe mogul Bob Campbell's mansion sells for $19.9 million, a Boca Raton record
A waterfront home with four infinity pools owned by late shoe
mogul Bob Campbell has sold for $19.9 million in Boca Raton, Fla., setting a price record.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 23 Jun 2021.
- Our America: Meet Opal Lee, the grandmother of Juneteenth
Opal Lee may not be walking a mile in her ancestor's shoes, but she's taking several major strides in continuing their mission.
ABC News. Thursday, 17 Jun 2021.
- Meet Rey, the friendliest, clumsiest penguin at the Monterey Bay Aquarium
The best way to see the Monterey Bay Aquarium was to walk a mile in a half-blind penguin's shoes
ABC News. Tuesday, 15 Jun 2021.
- New trend? Kendall Jenner, Dua Lipa pairing bikinis with cowboy boots
As the weather heats up, celebrities like Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Dua Lipa are giving us big shoes
to fill with their country-inspired summer style.
Fox News. Monday, 14 Jun 2021.
Shoe Stores News Headlines and News Summaries