This Shoe news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about shoe and shoes news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The stock market fears more trade retaliation from China is coming next week
Traders are concerned there is another shoe to drop: more retaliatory measures from China, which may or may not come in the form of tariffs.
CNBC. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Plastic pollution: Flip-flop tide engulfs 'paradise' island
Up to a million shoes are among the tide of plastic debris washed up on an Australian island say scientists.
BBC News. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- PGA Championship 2019: Brooks Koepka's vintage NYC inspired looks at Bethpage
Brooks Koepka's Nike apparel scripting includes 1990's inspired golf shirts with hats and golf shoes paying homage to NYC
Golf Digest. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Macy's CEO says it's 'hard to find a path' where tariffs on clothes, shoes wouldn't hurt shoppers
Macy's CEO says a hike in tariffs to 25% on $300 billion in Chinese goods being considered by the White House would likely hit consumers.
CNBC. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Extremist who left terror propaganda in shoes of Muslim worshippers is jailed
During Ramadan in May and June last year Omar Ashfaq, 24, travelled to mosques in Luton, Derby, Loughborough, Coventry and Birmingham to leave extremist and violent material.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Brace for higher prices for iPhones, shoes and more if tariffs kick in
Thousands of products the U.S. imports from China could soon cost more -- here's how much it could run you
CBS News. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Annual Race for the Cure brings hope to those with breast cancer
Each year Chicagoans lace up their shoes for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure benefiting breast cancer research.
ABC News. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- Delhi leader defies slaps and shoes to step up election fight
The tussle for the capital will be front and centre, with all eyes on its chief minister Arvind Kejriwal, whose Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) -- or Common Man party -- was formed just seven years ago amid outrage over corruption. ...
Yahoo. Saturday, 11 May 2019.
- Teen who couldn't afford size 18 sneakers gifted 10 pairs of shoes by Shaquille O'Neal
Los Angeles Lakers legend Shaquille O'Neal gave an Atlanta teen 10 reasons to smile.
ABC News. Saturday, 11 May 2019.
- Berkshire's Brooks Running unit adapts as the science of running evolves
Preventing injuries from running shoes is a science for Jim Weber, the chief executive of Brooks Running, a unit of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
Reuters. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- Nike says you might be wearing the wrong size shoe, so it created an AR tool to help
Nike announced a new feature coming to its app this summer called Nike Fit. Using AR, you can scan your feet to find the right shoe size.
Yahoo. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- Shake Up at Dallas Tourism Agency
A shake up at the tourism agency Visit Dallas put an interim Chief Executive Officer in place Thursday to fill the shoes of highly paid 15 year CEO Philip Jones who stepped down Wednesday. Photo Credit: NBC 5 News.
NBC. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- Shaq buys shoes for teen whose mom can't afford them
Shaq surprised the teen at his favorite store in Atlanta, where he's always bought his own size 22 shoes
CBS News. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- Nike Fit AR tool looks to help you find your perfect shoe size - CNET
A new feature in the Nike app lets you use your phone's camera to scan your feet and discover your fit.
CNET. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- How To Start A Business On A Budget
Bootstrapping a startup is challenging, but it can be done! Here is some advice to help finance that great business idea on a shoestring budget.
Forbes. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
Black work shoe
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries