This Shoe news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about shoe and shoes news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Florida plans on avoiding the shoe toss against LSU
Florida coach Dan Mullen did not want to talk about it.
Fox News. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
- For Jon Gruden, Former Raiders Coach, Losses Continue to Mount
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers, whom he coached to a Super Bowl win, have removed him from their Ring of Honor, and a shoe
company and a popular video game no longer want his endorsement.
New York Times. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Google 3D objects: How to view dinosaurs in AR right in your kitchen
Google offers augmented reality experiences, or 3D objects in AR, through Google Search. These can be anything from dinosaurs to shoes
. They're super fun
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Moccasin brand apologizes for making the shoes because it isn't a Native American-owned business
Minnetonka issued a statement Monday admitting the company had made money off the back of its appropriation of Native American culture.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Dog's excitement turns to guilt when her owner confronts her with a chewed-up shoe in hilarious clip
Destiny Crabtree, from Louisville, Kentucky, caught her dog Milli's hilarious reaction on camera. When presented with a chewed-up shoe, Milli slinks away from her owner, looking guilty.
Daily Mail. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- Andy Murray 'back in the good books' after shoes and wedding ring are found
Andy Murray says he is "back in the good books" after his "stolen" tennis shoes
and wedding ring were found in Indian Wells.
BBC News. Thursday, 7 Oct 2021.
- 'I'm an idiot': Andy Murray issues appeal after tennis shoes - with wedding ring attached - were stolen
Andy Murray has said he is in the "bad books" with wife Kim after his tennis shoes
were stolen - with his wedding ring attached to them.
Sky News. Thursday, 7 Oct 2021.
- Andy Murray 'in the bad books' after shoes and wedding ring are 'stolen'
Andy Murray appeals for help after his tennis shoes
and wedding ring are "stolen" in Indian Wells.
BBC News. Thursday, 7 Oct 2021.
- 'I'm throwing in the shoes': Van Halen's David Lee Roth announces retirement plans
Van Halen rocker David Lee Roth has announced that he plans to retire from performing.
Sky News. Saturday, 2 Oct 2021.
- David Lee Roth announces retirement: 'I am throwing in the shoes'
Van Halen frontman and rock icon David Lee Roth announced that he is retiring after performing a number of shows in Las Vegas.
Fox News. Saturday, 2 Oct 2021.
- Shares Of Nike Are Trying To Hold Its 200-Day Simple Moving Average
Shares of Nike gapped lower on September 24 as the athletic shoe
retailer missed revenue expectations.
Forbes. Wednesday, 29 Sep 2021.
- Market bull issues 10% correction warning, blames inflation fallout and Washington policy uncertainty
"There could be another shoe
to drop" over the next five weeks, according to Federated Hermes' Phil Orlando.
CNBC. Tuesday, 28 Sep 2021.
- Self-Taught Shoe Designer Jessica Rich Is Helping Black Designers Fund Their Dreams
CEO Jessica Rich is putting her money where her heart is to support up and coming designers during the pandemic as they build their businesses.
Forbes. Monday, 27 Sep 2021.
- Merkel Campaigns for Laschet Days Before German Elections
The race for chancellor is tightening, but Angela Merkel says Armin Laschet is the man to fill her shoes
New York Times. Friday, 24 Sep 2021.
- Agony of the feet: Marathon titlist DQ'd for shoes
Vienna Marathon winner Derara Hurisa was disqualified for wearing the wrong shoes, giving the title to Leonard Langat.
ESPN. Sunday, 12 Sep 2021.
Shoe Stores News Headlines and News Summaries