This Shipbuilding news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about shipbuilding and shipbuilder news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Huntington (HII) Wins $567.6M Deal for Columbia-Class Submarine
Huntington's (HII) business segment, Newport News Shipbuilding, secures a modification contract involving Columbia-class ballistic missile submarines.
Zacks. Wednesday, 12 Apr 2023.
- Massive Fraud Allegations At Austal Roil U.S. Naval Shipbuilding Community
Fraud allegations rattle two key U.S. Navy shipbuilders.
Forbes. Sunday, 2 Apr 2023.
- 'Historic moment for shipbuilding' will create 900 jobs in Belfast
Around 900 jobs are to be created in what has been described as a "historic moment for shipbuilding
Sky News. Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023.
- Dramatic moment Hawaiian glass bottom boat CEO is nabbed by US Marshalls while trying to flee
Curtiss E. Jackson, 70, the CEO of a shipbuilding
company in Hawaii was arrested while attempting to flee the island of Oahu on a fully stocked and fueled boat to avoid a pretrial hearing in his case.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 8 Jan 2023.
- Contrarian Take: A Big, New Bollinger Is A Good Thing For American Shipbuilding
Despite the hand-wringing, the new U.S. owners bring stability, a long-term management outlook, political power, and deep pockets to a traditional builder of complex and high-value government research, Polar and special mission vessels.
Forbes. Tuesday, 29 Nov 2022.
Ship Building News Headlines and News Summaries