This Seafood news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about seafood news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Entrepreneurs open fast casual gourmet seafood restaurant in South Jersey.
Sea Bar in Williamstown, New Jersey is a gourmet seafood
restaurant offering several signature entrees such as Freaking Clams and Stuffin Muffins.
ABC News. Monday, 24 Jan 2022.
- Liz Truss accuses China of 'economic coercion' in attack on bullying tactics towards Australia
The Foreign Secretary used a visit Down Under to lash out at the communist state over its actions towards the Commonwealth country, including tariffs on seafood
Daily Mail. Friday, 21 Jan 2022.
- Hope for millions as study finds damaged coral reefs can still provide seafood
Bleached and damaged coral reefs are still able to supply nutritious seafood, a study has found.
Sky News. Thursday, 6 Jan 2022.
- Biden insists he made it clear to Putin he would pay a 'heavy price' for invading Ukraine
If Russia invades, 'there will be a heavy price to pay for it,' President Joe Biden said Friday outside a Delaware seafood
restaurant, a day after he had a phone call with Vladimir Putin.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 1 Jan 2022.
- AI-Powered Seafood Marketplace Startup Raises $40 Million From Tiger Global And Prosus Ventures
Existing investors Accel India, Ankur Capital, Incubate Fund and Matrix Partners India also participated in the round.
Forbes. Friday, 24 Dec 2021.
- Restaurant Review: Shion 69 Leonard Street
The chef Shion Uino displays a rare, untheatrical mastery of seafood
at his new $420-a-head restaurant in TriBeCa.
New York Times. Tuesday, 30 Nov 2021.
- Fishing in Orange County resumes after oil spill near Huntington Beach
A 45-mile stretch of coastline in Orange County was closed to fishing and other seafood
procurement for nearly two months.
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 30 Nov 2021.
- Eating And Drinking Around Seattle
Eating and Drinking Around Seattle The Emerald City has long been a great food town but I have often thought of it as a powerhouse for mostly great seafood, vegetables and Chinese food.
Forbes. Thursday, 11 Nov 2021.
- The Dish: How Mo's Seafood and Chowder has been able to stand the test of time
The family-owned enterprise Mo's Seafood
and Chowder has served up bowls of clam chowder and other seafood
treats for 75 years. ...
CBS News. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- Jibs, Seafood Served With a River View, to Open in Hudson Yards
Barbecue in Koreatown, a mini food hall featuring Asian snacks in Williamsburg, and more restaurant news.
New York Times. Tuesday, 21 Sep 2021.
- Maryland seafood company owner hired 89 illegal immigrants, cheated on guest-worker program
The owner of seafood
and ice-processing companies on Maryland's Eastern Shore pleaded guilty this week to employing at least 89 illegal immigrant workers and also abusing the system for guest-workers, undercutting Americans' wages. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 15 Sep 2021.
- Seafood Prices Soar Amid Supply Chain Issues and Worker Shortage
As demand for fish rises, restaurants are slammed with employment losses, port congestion, lack of product, rising costs and shipment snags
Smithsonian. Wednesday, 4 Aug 2021.
- Legendary Texas oyster family opens waterfront seafood spot
This legendary family-owned oyster company offers "tide-to-table" dining at their waterfront restaurant!
ABC News. Monday, 19 Jul 2021.
- Seafood lorries park near Downing Street to protest Brexit delays
Lorries used to transport British seafood
have parked on the roads near Downing Street in protest over delays getting into the EU due to new Brexit rules.
Sky News. Monday, 18 Jan 2021.
Seafood Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries