This Seafood news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about seafood news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Legendary Texas oyster family opens waterfront seafood spot
This legendary family-owned oyster company offers "tide-to-table" dining at their waterfront restaurant!
ABC News. Monday, 19 Jul 2021.
- From seafood to cinnamon rolls, Monument Inn is a must-try!
"I think if we took away the cinnamon rolls, there would be protestors out front!" La Porte's Monument Inn is known for amazing seafood
ABC News. Monday, 19 Jul 2021.
- Could the 'lobster Bill' be a death knell for the countryside?
Gary Hodgson, director of Venture Seafoods, a Bridlington shellfish processor which has been thriving for 24 years, is worried about his livelihood.
Daily Mail. Monday, 19 Jul 2021.
- For a High School Project, He Envisioned a Seafood Boil Business. Then He Graduated and Turned It Into a Franchise.
After inaugurating its franchise program in a challenging year, Outer Banks Boil Company is eyeing future success.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 6 Jul 2021.
- How The Times Conducted Its Subway Tuna Investigation
Sending samples to a lab was just the beginning. The reporter behind the recent investigation talks about getting deep into the science of seafood
New York Times. Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021.
- More Than A Festival, Top Tips For An Isle Of Wight Staycation
Renowned for its natural beauty that includes 65 miles of coastline, the island has lovely, expansive sandy beaches, great hiking trails, an impressive Roman villa and excellent seafood
Forbes. Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021.
- Sustainable Tuna Becomes A Reality On World Ocean Day
To celebrate World Oceans Day, Finless Foods, a company that makes plant-based and cell-cultured seafood
alternatives, announced its new plant-based tuna product that offers a way for consumers to support healthy oceans.
Forbes. Tuesday, 8 Jun 2021.
- Young's Seafood fined over worker's hand mangled in fishcake machine
The worker was making fishcakes in a machine at the seafood
firm's Grimsby factory, a court hears.
BBC News. Wednesday, 26 May 2021.
- Oregon Zoo otter shows off her shell-opening skills as she breaks open shellfish and enjoys seafood
Hilarious footage shows the 'hangry' sea otter Uni Sushi desperately trying to break open a shellfish by bashing it more than thirty times against a nearby rock at Oregon Zoo, in Portland.
Daily Mail. Monday, 24 May 2021.
- U.S. seafood consumers may unwittingly fund North Korea
Americans buying salmon for dinner at Walmart or ALDI may be inadvertently subsidizing the development of North Korea's weapons program.
CBS News. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Environmental group sues over extended red snapper fishing season
One of America's favorite seafood's at the center of a fight among fishermen and the federal government. ...
CBS News. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- Seafood company owner fined $25G after eating receipt to obstruct inspection
The co-owner of a seafood
processing company in Canada has been fined $25,000 after clamming up during a government inspection and eating a receipt to obstruct the probe.
Fox News. Thursday, 15 Apr 2021.
- Chicago aquarium takes penguins to seafood restaurant, hopes to spread awareness of environmental campaign
A small group of penguins got to spend a night at a seafood
restaurant in Chicago, and it was all done for a good cause.
Fox News. Wednesday, 31 Mar 2021.
- Esca, a Seafood Standout in the Theater District, Closes
The chef Dave Pasternack, who bought the restaurant from the Batali & Bastianich Hospitality Group, says the location became a liability in the pandemic.
New York Times. Friday, 5 Mar 2021.
- Cell-based seafood producer BlueNalu raises $60 million as it preps for market launch
BlueNalu will use the funds to complete its regulatory review with the Food and Drug Administration and test its products in food service locations.
CNBC. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
Seafood Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries