This Seafood news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about seafood news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Everything You Need To Know About Plant-Based Seafood
It's vegan, fish-free and alarmingly popular.
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- The Reason Stone Crabs Are So Expensive
The reason stone crabs are so expensive is also what makes them one of the most sustainable seafoods on Earth.
Mental Floss. Friday, 16 Oct 2020.
- A timeline of the insidious path the coronavirus took around the world to kill more than 1 million
Six months after the coronavirus arose from a Wuhan, China, seafood
market late last year, it has spread to nearly every country on the globe.
CNBC. Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020.
- Young's Seafood hires bankers to land IPO prize
The owner of Young's Seafood
is lining up bankers to help it land the prize catch of a London stock market listing next year.
Sky News. Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020.
- Caribbean meets Cape Cod at Lolo's Seafood Shack in Harlem
A mash-up of the Caribbean and Cape Cod: it's a variety of seafood
being served up at Lolo's Seafood
Shack in Harlem.
ABC News. Friday, 18 Sep 2020.
- Young’s Seafood charts course onto London stock market
The owner of Young’s Seafood
is charting a course towards the London stock market that will provide a fresh test of the appetite among City institutions for private equity-controlled assets.
Sky News. Thursday, 17 Sep 2020.
- Queen's cousin Lady Tatiana Mountbatten dines on seafood and sips cocktails on Corfu trip
Lady Tatiana Mountbatten, 30, who lives in Chelsea, delighted her Instagram followers with snaps of her girl's holiday in Corfu, including lapping up the sunshine and drinking cocktails in rooftop bars.
Daily Mail. Monday, 31 Aug 2020.
- Plastics found in samples of popularly consumed seafood, study finds
A recent Australian study found plastic in all samples of popularly consumed seafood
Fox News. Monday, 17 Aug 2020.
- Plastic pollution in our oceans could spread fatal diseases into the food chain through seafood
Microplastics that enter our waters may act as a long-distance transport mechanism for human and animal pathogens, such as bacteria, to spread into new areas.
Daily Mail. Friday, 14 Aug 2020.
- Seafood study finds plastic in all samples
A study of five different seafoods has found traces of plastic in every sample tested.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 12 Aug 2020.
- Chicago conservas: Porto elevates canned seafood in West Town
Porto is staking much of its menu on high-quality canned seafood, referred to as "conservas" in Spain and Portugal.
ABC News. Sunday, 9 Aug 2020.
- Impact of climate change on tropical fisheries would create ripples across the world
is the most highly traded food commodity globally, with tropical zone marine fisheries contributing more than 50% of the global fish catch, an average of $USD 96 billion annually. ...
Science Daily. Thursday, 6 Aug 2020.
- Seafood industry navigates rough waters as debts, inventory rise higher
When it comes to business plans during the coronavirus pandemic, the seafood
industry has found itself at sea. "We don't have a clue," said Jure Slabic, an oysterman in Galveston, Texas. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 3 Aug 2020.
- Police Confiscate Roman Amphorae Found Stashed in Spanish Seafood Shop
The store owner's son allegedly discovered the 13 clay vessels on fishing trips and brought them back as decorations
Smithsonian. Monday, 27 Jul 2020.
- Bloomin' Brands CEO says beef and seafood costs are falling, an 'opportunity' for its restaurant chains
"We're finding that beef costs, seafood
costs are actually coming down and something that we can take advantage of," Bloomin' Brands CEO Dave Deno told CNBC.
CNBC. Friday, 24 Jul 2020.
Seafood Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries