This Seafood news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about seafood news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 3 inventive tacos to try now in Los Angeles
This week's recommendations include three wildly different, satisfying tacos, including birria in the San Fernando Valley, Indonesian-inspired tacos in Echo Park and seafood
tacos in downtown Los Angeles.
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- How A Seafood Waste Stream Is Being Transformed Into A Multi-Use Biopolymer
Crab shells that were once a waste stream are now the source for a very interesting biopolymer with applications for water treatment, agriculture and textiles.
Forbes. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- The Best Olive Oils You Can Buy Right Now, According To Chefs
To determine the best olive oils for all occasions, we asked top chefs to share their absolute favorite bottles for seafood, baked goods, vinaigrette and more.
Forbes. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- A new seafood spot riffs on oyster towers, caviar service (with fish sticks) and old-school opulence
Plus, paneer tikka tacos in Alhambra, vegan burgers in Santa Monica, Oktoberfest celebrations and more.
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 27 Sep 2022.
- Celebrity chef Josh Niland shares BEST cooking tips for fish
A top Australian chef has revealed his best seafood
cooking tips to turn even the simplest of dishes into fantastic feasts.
Daily Mail. Monday, 26 Sep 2022.
- Falling in love with the calm waters and luxury glamping of Croatia's heart-shaped Istrian peninsula
On her visit to Istria, Eve McGowan explores the 'Disney-pretty' town of Rovinj, tries seafood
that's 'to die for', and stays in a stylish waterfront cabin by Medulin Bay.
Daily Mail. Friday, 23 Sep 2022.
- Lobsters Placed on 'Red List,' Angering Maine Fishing Community
Watch announced that consumers should avoid lobsters, because their traps threaten the endangered North Atlantic right whale
Smithsonian. Tuesday, 13 Sep 2022.
- Maine officials blast California group for designating lobster as whale-killing seafood
Maine officials are ripping the recommendation of California-based nonprofit Seafood
Watch to try to save whales by stopping fishing for lobster.
Washington Times. Friday, 9 Sep 2022.
- Watchdog lists New England lobster as seafood to avoid
- Covid in China: Hippo, fish and crabs get PCR tests
Officials in the city of Xiamen have ordered PCR tests for seafood
after some 40 people got Covid.
BBC News. Friday, 19 Aug 2022.
- Lab-Grown Fish Sticks Are Coming
Berlin-based Bluu Seafood
revealed fish sticks and fish balls made from cells cultured in a lab, without killing any real fish
Smithsonian. Tuesday, 9 Aug 2022.
- Philanthropist Awards Currently Incarcerated Convicted Felons With More Than $10K In Entrepreneurship Scholarships
Chief Executive Officer and founder of The Boiler Seafood
Atlanta, Chad Dillon, is offering second chances to currently incarcerated convicted felons.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022.
- Monica Galetti is Scotland's first Seafood Ambassador
Ex-MasterChef Professionals judge Monica Galetti wants to see Scottish seafood
on more menus.
BBC News. Monday, 4 Jul 2022.
- Simple, crispy lemon cod in 30 minutes: Try the recipe
Mix up your traditional seafood
dish with this lemon cod. The light recipe includes simple, easy ingredients to make your dinner quick and delicious!
Fox News. Tuesday, 21 Jun 2022.
- Sushi stacks are trending on TikTok: Try the recipe
Sushi stacks are made with cups of layered rice, seafood
and veggies, and TikTok seems to love it. Here's how you can make the trendy dish at home.
Fox News. Thursday, 16 Jun 2022.
Seafood Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries