This Scuba Diving news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about scuba diving and scuba news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 20-year-old scuba diver killed in shark attack
The attack happened not far from where 23-year-old Queensland wildlife ranger Zachary Robba was fatally mauled by a great white shark in April.
CBS News. Saturday, 4 Jul 2020.
- Scuba diver killed by shark near Fraser Island tourist hotspot
diver has died following a shark attack off the coast of Queensland in Australia, emergency services have said.
Sky News. Saturday, 4 Jul 2020.
- $34M Miami Beach spec mansion has a 5,600-gallon aquarium
The $1 million custom aquarium was imported from Japan and is so large that it must be maintained by a scuba
Inman. Friday, 26 Jun 2020.
- Diver known as "Merman Mike" finds man's missing ring
diver known as "Merman Mike" often searches for treasure in the waters around Northern California. He recently found his most expensive item yet: a $17,000 ring. ...
CBS News. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
- 34 victims in California dive boat tragedy died of carbon monoxide poisoning: coroner
The 34 victims in a scuba
boat fire off the coast of California last year died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning, according to authorities on Thursday.
Fox News. Friday, 22 May 2020.
- Daring scuba diver photographs breathtaking labyrinth of underwater caves beneath a Mexican riviera
Martin Broen, 49, braved the depths below the Riviera Maya in Mexico, and by torchlight captured the 'magical' cave system.
Daily Mail. Friday, 17 Apr 2020.
- Swimming nose-to-nose with your greatest fear
Georgie Codd has written about her journey to overcome a fear of fish. She travels across the world from London to Thailand for a scuba diving
course. She eventually swims with a shark.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 16 Apr 2020.
Scuba Diving News Headlines and News Summaries