This Scuba Diving news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about scuba diving and scuba news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 12 Reasons Beaches Turks & Caicos Is A Family Favorite Caribbean Destination
Beaches Turks & Caicos is an all-inclusive resort located in Grace Bay in Providenciales, which is consistently ranked one of the top beaches and scuba diving
spots in the world.
Forbes. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- WATCH: Seal makes friends with diver
A friendly seal made friends with a scuba
diver off the coast of Northumberland, England.
ABC News. Sunday, 3 Oct 2021.
- Scuba-diver photographs Scotland's colourful marine life
Scuba-diver Ross McLaren has taken thousands of photos of marine life in Scotland's rivers and sea-lochs.
BBC News. Wednesday, 4 Aug 2021.
- Diving Anole Lizards Use Bubbles to Breathe Underwater
Like a natural form of scuba
gear, the semi-aquatic lizard can stay submerged underwater for up to 18 minutes using the clever trick
Smithsonian. Thursday, 27 May 2021.
- Nature: 'Scuba-diving' lizards can stay underwater for up to 16 MINUTES by rebreathing from a bubble
Researchers first documented this behaviour among anoles living in Coto Brus, Costa Rica in 2019, filming of one of the submerged lizards using a GoPro camera.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 25 May 2021.
- Captain charged with 34 counts of manslaughter after scuba diving boat fire
A captain of a scuba diving
boat that caught fire and sank off the coast of California last year has been charged with 34 counts of manslaughter.
Sky News. Wednesday, 2 Dec 2020.
Scuba Diving News Headlines and News Summaries