This Science news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about science and scientific news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Implied Volatility Surging for Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Stock Options
Investors need to pay close attention to Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Zacks. Monday, 27 Sep 2021.
- CDC Director Rochelle Walensky explains move to recommend boosters for front-line workers
Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the director of the CDC, says there was "some real scientific
discussion and a scientific
close call was for those people who are at high risk by virtue of where they live or where they work."
CBS News. Sunday, 26 Sep 2021.
- Tucker Carlson: This is proof Biden and his lackeys in the media are lying about COVID
Tucker Carlson reveals the science
behind COVID, vaccines, and the shortage of healthcare workers at hospitals.
Fox News. Saturday, 25 Sep 2021.
- CDC director defends unusual decision on Pfizer's Covid boosters: 'This was a scientific close call'
CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky insisted she didn't overrule a vaccine advisory committee by expanding the agency's approval of Pfizer's Covid boosters.
CNBC. Saturday, 25 Sep 2021.
- NBC 5 and Telemundo 39 Nominated for 53 Lone Star Emmy Awards
The Lone Star Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences nominated NBC 5 and Telemundo 39 a total of 53 Lone Star Emmy Awards across a wide range of categories.
NBC. Friday, Sep 24 2021.
- Dare (DARE) Begins Study to Treat Vulvar and Vaginal Atrophy
Dare Bioscience (DARE) starts a phase I/II study to evaluate DARE-VVA1 to treat moderate to severe vulvar and vaginal atrophy.
Zacks. Friday, 24 Sep 2021.
- Federal Panel Recommends Booster Shots, Opening New Campaign Against the Virus
advisers to the C.D.C. endorsed additional doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for older Americans but not for health care workers, in a possible rift with regulators.
New York Times. Friday, 24 Sep 2021.
- C.D.C. Panel Recommends Pfizer Boosters for Many Americans, but Not Health Workers
advisers to the C.D.C. also recommended the coronavirus vaccine boosters for those with certain medical conditions, but excluded those at risk because of their jobs.
New York Times. Friday, 24 Sep 2021.
- Sneak peek of the Academy Museum of Motion Pictures
It's a dream that has now become a reality after a decade. A new museum in LA was conceived by The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, best known for giving out Oscars every year.
ABC News. Thursday, 23 Sep 2021.
- Scientists translate chemicals secreted by sawfly larvae to repel predators into eerie music
Researchers from the Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences have translated the secretions into eerie sounds, and tested their effect on humans.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 23 Sep 2021.
- How to get Jennifer Aniston's look for less
When it comes to beauty, there's no doubt that Jen knows her stuff. She was an early investor in, and co-owner of, super-sciencey haircare range, Living Proof.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 22 Sep 2021.
- Young Jets fan absolutely annihilates team in cut-throat TikTok breakdown
Jets fans have made an art form out of trashing their team over the years, but one young fan has it down to a science
Fox News. Wednesday, 22 Sep 2021.
- How Disney World Has Kept Guests And Employees Safe During The Pandemic
"Disney has embraced public health measures, paid attention to the science, and done what's right, even when some local leaders told them they didn't have to," a public health official said.
Forbes. Wednesday, 22 Sep 2021.
- 'A very disturbing event': Buildings destroyed as Australia records one of its biggest earthquakes
The Australian city of Melbourne has been struck by a 6.0-magnitude earthquake, Geoscience Australia has said.
Sky News. Wednesday, 22 Sep 2021.
- Top OPEC Official Blames High Gas Prices On Global Shift To Renewable Energy
'Distortion of facts and the science'
Daily Caller. Tuesday, 21 Sep 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries