This Sandwich news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about sandwiches from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Burger King's latest campaign allows guests to trade passport stamps in for free hamburgers
Now your passport can help you travel all the way to Burger King for a free sandwich.
Fox News. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- TikTok home cook shares her simple one-pan recipe for the perfect egg sandwich
A home cook, from Malaysia, has shared her simple one-pan recipe for the perfect cheese toastie - complete with an egg omelette and ham.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Pret A Manger to shut 30 shops and cut 1,000 jobs
chain said the coronavirus downturn in trading meant it had to take a "difficult decision".
BBC News. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- Pret a Manger is set to close up to one in ten of its food shops putting hundreds of jobs at risk
Pret a Manger is set to close as many as one in ten of its high street sandwich
shops, putting hundreds of jobs at risk. Pret CEO Pano Christou, will make the announcement next week.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 4 Jul 2020.
- Restaurant Brands CEO: Popeyes' chicken sandwich has had an unprecedented impact on business
Popeyes' viral chicken sandwich
has brought in new customers who are "now experimenting and exploring the entire menu," Restaurant Brands CEO Jose Cil said.
CNBC. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- Adelie Foods collapse: 'I just don't know when I'm going to get work'
Workers speak out after losing their jobs at one of Britain's largest sandwich-making firms.
BBC News. Friday, 26 Jun 2020.
- Starbucks Chooses Impossible Over Beyond: So What?
Starbucks will be serving the Impossible sausage in its breakfast sandwich
across its 15,000 U.S. restaurants.
Zacks. Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020.
- 'Big Win' For Impossible Foods As Starbucks Adds Breakfast Sandwich To Summer Menu
Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ: SBUX) launched a new breakfast sandwich
Tuesday featuring plant-based food maker Impossible Foods, in a potential blow to rival Beyond Meat Inc (NASDAQ: BYND). ...
Yahoo. Tuesday, 23 Jun 2020.
- Starbucks partners with Impossible to sell plant-based breakfast sandwich
Starbucks will begin offering a plant-based breakfast sandwich
with Impossible sausage beginning Tuesday as part of its sustainability plans.
CNBC. Tuesday, 23 Jun 2020.
- Starbucks finally debuts plant-based breakfast sandwich at US locations
Starbucks is finally bringing home the non-bacon.
Fox News. Tuesday, 23 Jun 2020.
- Inside the Premier League bubble: A ghost town where you bring your own sandwiches
Working as a commentator at a strictly controlled Premier League stadium is a strange experience, but it beats calling games off TV at home.
ESPN. Sunday, 21 Jun 2020.
- Restaurant Brands' Burger King Launches Plant-Based Sandwich
Restaurant Brands' (QSR) Burger King boosts breakfast offerings with new plant-based Impossible Croissan'wich across stores in the United States.
Zacks. Tuesday, 16 Jun 2020.
- Can You Pick Whether Each Food Is a Type of Soup, Sandwich, or Salad?
Whet your appetite for food trivia and see how well you know your soups, salads, and sandwiches.
Mental Floss. Monday, 1 Jun 2020.
- KFC testing out new fried chicken sandwich
KFC is debuting it's new fried chicken sandwich
just in time for the summer. Will you try it?
ABC News. Tuesday, 26 May 2020.
- Coronavirus: 2,000 jobs at risk as sandwich maker Adelie collapses
More than 2,000 jobs are at risk after one of Britain's biggest sandwich
and food-to-go suppliers was forced to call in administrators.
Sky News. Tuesday, 26 May 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries