This Retirement news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about retirement news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Khabib Nurmagomedov Defeats Justin Gaethje to Keep U.F.C. Title, Then Announces Retirement
Khabib Nurmagomedov, who is undefeated, forced Justin Gaethje to submit, keeping his U.F.C. lightweight championship. But he abruptly announced his retirement
from the sport after the bout.
New York Times. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- UFC options for vacant lightweight title include Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier
How will the UFC fill the void created by Khabib Nurmagomedov's sudden retirement? Here are three options.
ESPN. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Six Ways Tax Rates Go Up For Retirees
You can't assume that your bracket will go down in retirement
. It could easily go the other way.
Forbes. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Khabib Nurmagomedov Announces Retirement After Beating Justin Gaethje
We didn't see this coming
Daily Caller. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Nurmagomedov retires from MMA after defending his UFC lightweight title with a broken foot
Khabib Nurmagomedov has announced his retirement
from mixed martial arts (MMA) after successfully defending his UFC lightweight title against Justin Gaethje at UFC 254.
Sky News. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Khabib defeats Gaethje, announces retirement
Khabib Nurmagomedov submitted Justin Gaethje in the second round of UFC 254 to unify the lightweight title, then he announced his retirement
ESPN. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- Khabib Nurmagomedov submits Justin Gaethje at UFC 254, announces retirement
Khabib Nurmagomedov sobbed in the middle of the octagon after his UFC 254 lightweight title defense against Justin Gaethje on Saturday.
Fox News. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- How To Avoid Costly Financial Mistakes During Open Enrollment
Most people buy more health insurance than they need and save less for retirement
than they should. During open enrollment, Americans have the chance to avoid these costly financial mistakes.
Forbes. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- Companies help employees build rainy day funds
These emergency savings accounts act like a retirement
plan, with part of employees' pay taken out and invested.
CBS News. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- President of Chubb Canada Announces Retirement; Company Names Successor
Current head of Chubb Canada, Ellen Moore, appointed Chair of Canadian Operations, will retire at the end of the year; John Alfieri to assume role of President, Chubb Canada. WHITEHOUSE STATION, N.
Yahoo. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Big US pension fund freezes Apollo Global Management investments
The Pennsylvania Public School Employees' Retirement
System halted investments with the $414 billion private equity group after reports emerged that Black had paid Epstein $50 million since 2008.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Covid-19 is forcing many older people to delay retirement
'Last year more than half of those still at work thought their lifestyle would improve when they retired. This year that number has halved,' says Interactive Investor, of its survey of 12,000 adults.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Fact check: Biden voted to tax Social Security, wants to reform retirement benefits
As a senator, Joe Biden voted to tax Social Security benefits. As a presidential hopeful, he does not propose taxing property or retirement
Yahoo. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Distinguished NHL broadcaster Mike 'Doc' Emrick announces his retirement
Mike "Doc" Emrick, NBC's longtime voice of NHL coverage, announced Monday he is retiring from broadcasting after 50 years of covering the sport.
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Mike 'Doc' Emrick, beloved voice of hockey in US, retires
Hall of Fame hockey broadcaster Mike Emrick announced his retirement
Monday after almost 50 years behind the microphone.
Fox News. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
Retirement Planning News Headlines and News Summaries