This Restaurant news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about restaurants from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- McDonald's employee reveals three facts that might put you off going through drive-thru
A McDonald's employee has sent fans of the fast food restaurant
into a tailspin after revealing exactly what they can hear - and see - when customers order their meals at the drive-thru.
Daily Mail. Monday, 18 Oct 2021.
- Bidens caught violating DC mask mandate at posh Georgetown restaurant
President Biden and first lady Jill Biden were caught violating Washington, D.C.'s indoor mask mandate by walking through a high-end restaurant
in Georgetown without masks on Saturday.
Fox News. Monday, 18 Oct 2021.
- It doesn't work if you carry it Joe! President Biden is filmed breaking DC's mask mandate
Joe Biden and his wife Jill dined at DC hotspot Fiola Mare on Saturday night - the restaurant
where Barack Obama celebrated his birthday in 2016. But the Bidens broke the DC mask mandate.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 17 Oct 2021.
- Explore One of DC's Finest Dining Experiences at Home
Wine Access has partnered with MICHELIN to bring exclusive, restaurant-only wines straight to your door.
Entrepreneur. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
- Brian Laundrie manhunt: Wyoming restaurant fight is key, FBI behavioral analyst says
Dr. Ann Wolbert Burgess, who pioneered the FBI's Behavioral Science Unit, says the argument between Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito that witnesses observed at a Wyoming restaurant
on Aug. 27 may be the key to Petito's tragic fate.
Fox News. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
- Charlie Trotter's life, legend detailed in 'Love, Charlie' at Chicago International Film Festival
People used to fly from all over the world to eat at Charlie Trotter's legendary restaurant. A new documentary from a North Shore native captures that legacy.
ABC News. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Fancy Fuel: Kosovo's Gourmet Restaurants' Cooking Oil Converted To Biodiesel
To cut down on contamination from used cooking oil, a company in Kosovo is buying it from gourmet restaurants. The relatively cleaner oil from fryers in fancy kitchens is exported abroad, where it is recycled and converted into biodiesel.
Radio Liberty. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- These Are The Ten Biggest Food Services Companies
The food services industry includes the facilities that serve meals and snacks to customers for eating away from home. Thus, this industry includes fast food outlets, cafeterias, full-service restaurants
Entrepreneur. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Hiring Challenges: Will The Traditional Restaurant Disappear Forever?
industry is changed. Here's what it means for former employees and those of us who love to eat out.
Forbes. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- With a new Michelin guide, Moscow's best-kept culinary secrets are out
Nine Moscow restaurants
have received Michelin stars for their food - a prestigious industry award.
BBC News. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Del Taco Restaurants (TACO) Q3 Earnings Surpass Estimates
Del Taco (TACO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.00% and -0.47%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) Earnings Expected to Grow: What to Know Ahead of Next Week's Release
(BJRI) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Greenwich, Connecticut, Gets A First-Rate Steakhouse And Italian Restaurant All In One At Macelleria
The seafood salad ($16) is a bargain for such a bountiful catch of shrimp, scallops, crab meat, octopus and calamari with arugula and lemon vinaigrette.
Forbes. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- McDonald's to test McPlant burger created with Beyond Meat in eight U.S. restaurants next month
McDonald's will test the meatless McPlant burger created as part of its partnership with Beyond Meat in eight U.S. restaurants
CNBC. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- FDA aims to reduce amount of salt in foods
Federal health officials want the sodium content in all prepackaged foods and dishes from chain restaurants
to be cut by at least 12% over the next few years.
CBS News. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries