This Restaurant news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about restaurants from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Arlington Heights 'alfresco tax' to appear on some bar, restaurant diners' bills next month
When outdoor dining returns to some restaurants
in downtown Arlington Heights, diners there will be paying extra for it.
ABC News. Thursday, 20 Jan 2022.
- KPMG apologises for botched Conviviality audits after collapse
Conviviality owned Bargain Booze and supplied drinks to restaurants
and pubs - but collapsed after an accounting blunder led to a fatal profit warning.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Omicron could force more restaurant closures
"Whether we reopen is completely contingent on whether we receive RRF funding," said one restaurant
CBS News. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Dazzling footage of Resorts World Las Vegas - the first new hotel on the Strip in over a decade
Travel writer Jo Kessel films her stay at the brand new hotel, and her footage shows just how 'mega' it is. The Vegas resort has 40 restaurants, seven swimming pools and the world's largest LED globe.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- The Nines, and More New York City Restaurant Openings
Italian from the celebrity chef Fabio Viviani in Chelsea, counter-service tacos from Southern California, and more restaurant
New York Times. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Nobu's Debut Hotel Property In Greece Is Set To Open This Spring
Nobu Hospitality has this week announced it will be opening its first hotel and restaurant
Forbes. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Chicago restaurants to no longer provide single-use foodware unless requested
will no longer give customers single-use foodware unless specifically requested.
ABC News. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Restaurant Review: Lodi in Rockefeller Center
Many casual lunch spots specialize in convenient mediocrity. The new Italian cafe from Ignacio Mattos offers much more.
New York Times. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Rooftop Revelations: From selling drugs to 'Wings, Greens and Things'
Tina Marie Jackson went from running a 10-man crew for the Gangster Disciples to running her own soul food takeout restaurant
on the South Side of Chicago.
Fox News. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Delivering Hospitality to Online Audiences
Interview with Garry Kanfer (Kissaki Sushi) about digital marketing and delivering the restaurant
experience to customers at home.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- French Covid Vaccine Pass Becomes Law: What This Means For Travel Plans
France has made it a legal requirement to be vaccinated to travel long-distance, access theme parks, ski lifts, bars, restaurants
and cultural spaces. With the bill now ratified by the Senate, here's what you need to know to visit.
Forbes. Monday, 17 Jan 2022.
- Detroit restaurant employee who was stabbed shoots attacker dead inside steakhouse
A Detroit steakhouse worker who was stabbed early Sunday fought back against his attacker, fatally shooting the knife-wielding man inside the restaurant, according to local reports.
Fox News. Monday, 17 Jan 2022.
- How delivery apps created 'the Netflix of food ordering'
Innovative food delivery apps offer everything from multiple restaurant
orders to home chef cuisine.
BBC News. Monday, 17 Jan 2022.
- Dine Brands (DIN) Inks Deal to Open IHOP Restaurant in Caribbean
Dine Brands (DIN) recently reached an agreement with Bahamas Limited for the first IHOP location in Nassau, the Bahamas.
Zacks. Thursday, 13 Jan 2022.
- France reports new Covid infection record with daily cases surging to over 360,000
France is about to implement a strict Covid passport system whereby citizens will need to be vaccinated before they can enter restaurant
or indoor events.
CNBC. Tuesday, 11 Jan 2022.
Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries