This Restaurant news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about restaurants from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Coronavirus: Italy shuts cinemas, gyms and pools in Covid fight
Bars and restaurants
will also have to close early as the number of infections continues to rise.
BBC News. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- One of Britain top restaurants ordered to tear down pergola after complaint it 'looks like a Jewson'
The wooden structure appeared outside the Dough and Brew and allowed diners to eat outdoors, but furious locals said it looked like a builders merchants.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Covid-secure eating and drinking: The top restaurants and bars with heated terraces and blankets
From a pub in Sussex with corrugated pods to a hotel in Reading with a secret garden, and from rooftop bars in London to sea-view terraces in Dorset, Covid quaffing and dining can be done in ...
Daily Mail. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- The Promontory gets new life as temporary Mexican food restaurant in Hyde Park
A temporary Mexican food restaurant, El Oso, has opened at The Promontory in Hyde Park.
ABC News. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Japanese sushi chef finds way to spice up deliveries during pandemic
With his sushi restaurant
on the verge of closing amid the coronavirus pandemic, chef Masanori Sugiura was desperate to find ways to keep his business afloat. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- Georgia writer opens restaurant for chipmunk on front porch complete with tiny table, impressive meals
Angela Hansberger, a food writer from Atlanta, makes tiny food for a chipmunk she has named Thelonious Munk.
Fox News. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- Covid-19: Stoke-on-Trent and Coventry move into tier 2
Households in the two cities can no longer mix indoors, including in pubs and restaurants.
BBC News. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- Food writer opens porch restaurant for chipmunk
A chipmunk in Georgia is living the life thanks to a food writer who created a special place exclusively for the furry creature.
CBS News. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- 7 College Students Robbed on Restaurant Patio in Fort Worth
Fort Worth police say seven college students were robbed while sitting on a restaurant
patio. The robbery happened Sunday on Hemphill Avenue at about 9 p.m. ...
NBC. Friday, Oct 23 2020.
- 'McBroken': McDonald's fan launches site that identifies restaurants with broken ice cream machines
Rashiq Zahid, a 24-year-old software engineer, said he launched the site after becoming frustrated with his inability to get a McSundae at a McDonald's in Germany.
Fox News. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Black-owned restaurants in NYC struggle for survival as stimulus stalemate drags on
in New York have seen revenue decline as much as 80% since the start of the pandemic. To help, Black Restaurant
Week is coming to the city even with indoor dining restrictions and other Covid-19 concerns.
CNBC. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- A Restaurant Operations Expert Shares Industry Insights & Predictions In Light Of The Pandemic
Shu Chowdhury offers his perspective on the state of the restaurant
industry and its future recovery.
Forbes. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) Q3 Earnings Beat Estimates, Fall Y/Y
BJ's Restaurants' (BJRI) third-quarter 2020 revenues were impacted by dismal comparable restaurant
sales and rise in other operating costs.
Zacks. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- The Latest: Czech minister under fire after restaurant trip
PRAGUE - The health minister of the hard-hit Czech Republic has been under fire to resign after a media report that he broke strict government restrictions and visited a Prague restaurant. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Pennsylvania Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf Plans To Waive Liquor License Fees
and bar relief
Daily Caller. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries