This Restaurant news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about restaurants from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Ghislaine Maxwell spotted at an In-N-Out in Los Angeles
Ghislaine Maxwell was photographed sitting outside an In-N-Out fast food restaurant
in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
Daily Mail. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- Marla Maples celebrates Jewish Valentine's Day in New York with her daughter Tiffany Trump
Marla, 55, took to Instagram Stories on Thursday evening to share a photo of herself with Tiffany, 25, at a New York restaurant
with skyline views of the city.
Daily Mail. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- 'TEXRail Effect' Hits Grapevine With Visitor, Revenue Spike
near the TEXRail line have seen revenue increases upwards of 25% since the service started eight months ago. Photo Credit: NBC 5 News.
NBC. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- U.K. tries to fight knife crime with "racist" chicken box campaign
Hundreds of thousands of boxes printed with the slogan "#knifefree" were sent to fried chicken restaurants
around the country
CBS News. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- Should You Get Into the Restaurant Business?
It won't be a walk in the park, but this entrepreneur says if you have a passion for food, you may be right for it.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- More Than 4 Of Every 10 Adults Couldn't Afford Vacations, Restaurants, Concerts Or Movie Theaters
A large number of Americans are skipping vacations, dining out or going to concerts or amusement parks because they don't have enough money.
Forbes. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- US retail sales rose solidly in July in a sign of consumer optimism
U.S. consumers spent more at retail stores and restaurants
CNBC. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- Never underestimate the value of your knowledge about housing
Before learning about the local restaurants
and parks, consider becoming an expert on the housing stock in the neighborhood. Commit important numbers to memory, and beat your competition.
Inman. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- Culinary Care brings meals to cancer patients, free of charge
Chicago nonprofit Culinary Care brings cancer patients in the area free meals from local restaurants
for the duration of their treatment.
ABC News. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- Delivery is stretching restaurant resources. Ghost kitchens can be the answer
Starbucks, Chick-fil-A and Sweetgreen are all investing in ghost kitchens as a way to manage the demand for delivery.
CNBC. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Chicken restaurant sells out of food in wake of threatening racist letter
The owners posted a letter they received filled with threats and the N word on social media showing they would not be bullied out of town.
ABC News. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Cauliflower shortages as extreme weather kills crops
Prices have risen and some suppliers have advised restaurants
to take cauliflower off their menu.
BBC News. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Gains But Lags Market: What You Should Know
(DRI) closed at $121.16 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.42% move from the prior day.
Zacks. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Unlimited pasta "for life" at Olive Garden for $500
The $500 lifetime pass could pay for itself after 45 heaping helpings of pasta at the restaurant
CBS News. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- 5 Ways your Menu Pricing Strategy is Hurting your Profit
Your menu pricing strategy is directly tied to your bottom line. Which makes me wonder why so many restaurants
overlook this important profit center. ...
Hsyndicate. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries