This Restaurant news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about restaurants from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Crews Battle Fire at West Fort Worth Barbecue Restaurant
Firefighters are responding Thursday morning to a fire at a barbecue restaurant
in West Fort Worth. The fire was reported about 4:40 a.m. at Spring Creek Barbeque located on the 8600 block of Camp Bowie West Boulevard. ...
NBC. Thursday, Jan 23 2020.
- Grubhub unveils tech for restaurants aimed at easing customer pickup orders
Grubhub announced Thursday it is launching Ultimate, which uses software and hardware to allow restaurants
to offer customers the ability to order their food online or through an app for pickup.
CNBC. Thursday, 23 Jan 2020.
- Jon Bon Jovi launches 1st JBJ Soul Kitchen on a college campus at Rutgers University-Newark
Rock star Jon Bon Jovi was on hand in New Jersey Wednesday for the opening of the new JBJ Soul Kitchen at Rutgers University-Newark, the first of his non-profit restaurant
chain to be located on a college campus.
ABC News. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- Chinese restaurant faces closure after 30 years following smell complaints from neighbour
Lord Justice Sir Gary Hickinbottom (pictured) and his wife were left shocked by the noise and smells emanating from The Summer Palace after moving into Llandaff in Cardiff in 2016.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- Starting a Food Business? Hire Top-Notch Staff and Overcome Turnover
industry is undergoing a staffing crisis, with employee turnover rates as high as 150%. ...
Hsyndicate. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- Shocking video shows the moment shooter opens fire in crowded Manhattan restaurant killing man, 28
NYPD is searching for a suspected shooter (inset) after a 28-year-old man was killed at a crowded restaurant
in upper Manhattan, New York City, on Monday morning.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020.
- Krystal restaurant chain files for bankruptcy
It's the second bankruptcy reorganization in two decades by the 88-year-old brand known for its small, square hamburgers.
CBS News. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020.
- How This Hospitality Entrepreneur Found Success After Switching Careers Twice
The founder of a restaurant
group talks about the determination necessary to succeed in the industry.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020.
- Uber just sold its food delivery business in India to local rival Zomato
The sale gives Uber a 9.99% stake in the Indian restaurant
aggregator and food delivery start-up.
CNBC. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020.
- Fort Worth Popeyes Robbed at Gunpoint: Police
Fort Worth police are searching for two people who they believe robbed a Popeyes restaurant
at gunpoint Sunday night, police said. Officers responded to the restaurant
at about 11:45 p.m. at 4368 U.S. ...
NBC. Monday, Jan 20 2020.
- Celebrate Chinese New Year with restaurants 8000 Miles, TL's Four Seasons
Chef Ben Li joined ABC7 to talk about how local restaurants
8000 Miles and TL's Four Seasons are celebrating the New Year.
ABC News. Sunday, 19 Jan 2020.
- 10 Best Restaurant Meals Of The Year
I ate at a couple of hundred restaurants
in the past year. These were the best.
Forbes. Sunday, 19 Jan 2020.
- Samsung's Neon 'artificial humans' are confusing everyone. We set the record straight - CNET
These next-gen AI chatbots promise to keep your secrets, teach you yoga and help you find a great restaurant. Just don't ask about the weather.
CNET. Sunday, 19 Jan 2020.
- Why Is Darden Restaurants (DRI) Up 4.1% Since Last Earnings Report?
(DRI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Zacks. Saturday, 18 Jan 2020.
- The Dish: Lidia Bastianich shares Italian recipes
She is the driving force behind four restaurants
and half a dozen Eataly food emporiums
CBS News. Saturday, 18 Jan 2020.
Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries