This Restaurant news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about restaurants from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Hungry Hound: Cabra shines with bright, fresh Peruvian flavors
Stephanie Izard is one of the city's busiest, high-profile chefs. Not only does she oversee several restaurants in Chicago's West Loop, she's also an "Iron Chef" on TV and does a lot of charity work.
ABC News. Sunday, 26 May 2019.
- Italian Restaurant, Mortgage Company Total Loss After Fire Rips Through Building
Ruggeri's Italian Restaurant and the offices of Fairway Mortgage Company in Colleyville are a total loss after a large fire ripped through the building Thursday afternoon.
NBC. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- What the Jamie's Italian collapse can teach rival chains
About 15 restaurants are closing each week across the UK.
BBC News. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Chef Mario Batali Pleads Not Guilty In Boston Assault And Battery Case
Batali stepped away from his restaurants and TV appearances after accusations of sexual harassment. He's now facing a charge he forcibly kissed and groped a woman at one of his restaurants in 2017.
NPR. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Chef Mario Batali pleads not guilty to groping charges
The celebrity chef is accused of forcibly kissing and groping a woman at a Boston restaurant in 2017
CBS News. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Revamp of Cairngorm's Ptarmigan restaurant approved
The Ptarmigan in the Cairngorms is to have viewing platforms on stilts added as part of the redevelopment.
BBC News. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Climate change is hot topic in the European Parliament vote
LANGEOOG, Germany (AP) - Hungry tourists stream into the glass-fronted balcony of Michael Recktenwald's restaurant on the German island of Langeoog, with its splendid view of the North Sea and the blue skies above. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Cramer Remix: Why Chipotle's downgrade is misguided
Jim Cramer explains why worries at the restaurant chain may be off-base.
CNBC. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- Mario Batali charged for allegedly groping woman at restaurant
This appears to be the first criminal charge to come from a series of sexual misconduct allegations against the celebrity chef
CBS News. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- Teen Tells KFC Workers She Was Abducted, Man Arrested
A North Texas man police believe abducted an underage girl was arrested after she told workers at a fast food restaurant that she was held against her will and sexually assaulted, police say. Photo Credit: NBC 5 News.
NBC. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- Eatery temporarily closes after workers falls ill
SAUGUS, Mass. (AP) - A famous Massachusetts restaurant has closed temporarily after a food handler was diagnosed with salmonella typhi. Kelly's Roast Beef on U.S. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- TrustYou Launches New Restaurant Feedback Solution With Targeted Features to Drive F&B Revenue
Feedback management expert TrustYou announces the launch of its restaurant tool, in a continuous effort to help the representatives of the food and beverage (F&B) industry succeed based on their online reputation. ...
Hsyndicate. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Abducted Idaho girl found safe in Arizona, suspect jailed
Authorities say a 17-year-old girl abducted from the Wendy's restaurant where she worked in Idaho has been found in Arizona along with the man accused of taking her.
Fox News. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Celebrity chef Bobby Flay isn't buying into the meatless burger craze, yet
The cost of the newest alternative meat products, so far, is a tiny bit prohibitive for my fast-casual restaurants, says restaurateur Bobby Flay.
CNBC. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Impossible Foods debuts meatless sausage at Little Caesars
Impossible Foods debuts meatless sausage at Little Caesars, which will start testing it Monday at 58 restaurants
ABC News. Monday, 20 May 2019.
Restaurant ready for diners
Related Directory Page(s)
Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries