This Rental news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about rentals from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Quality issues lead NextMove to bail on its massive Tesla Model 3 order - Roadshow
The German specialist EV rental
company experienced a number of issues with the first 15 Model 3s of a 100-car order and canceled the remainder.
CNET. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- United Rentals (URI) Down 13.7% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
(URI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Zacks. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- Why retailers are chasing Rent the Runway with knockoff services
Bloomingdale's, Banana Republic and Urban Outfitters are jumping into the rental
apparel market to try to capture customers.
CNBC. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- Honolulu adds inspectors to help enforce vacation rental law
HONOLULU (AP) - Honolulu plans to increase its housing inspection staff to help enforce a new vacation rental
Washington Times. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- Valuables taken from A-Rod's rental SUV after Phillies-Giants game
vehicle being used by ESPN baseball analyst Alex Rodriguez was broken into Sunday night, and Rodriguez said several items of a personal and sentimental nature were stolen.
ABC News. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Getting Your Feet Wet in the Rental Property Business
The 10-step plan to purchasing your first rental
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Half-million dollars worth of jewelry and electronics was 'stolen from A-Rod's car'
An estimated half-million dollars worth of jewelry and electronics was reportedly stolen from Alex 'A-Rod' Rodriguez's rental
car while he was in San Francisco on Sunday.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Emoji house riles the neighbors
A Manhattan Beach homeowner painted a pair of giant emojis on her home after neighbors reported her short-term rentals
to the city.
Inman. Friday, 9 Aug 2019.
- Airbnb property numbers soar in Valencia
Valencia is one of the cities in Europe fighting back against holiday rental
BBC News. Thursday, 8 Aug 2019.
- Avis Budget (CAR) Q2 Earnings & Revenues Surpass Estimates
Avis Budget (CAR) second-quarter 2019 revenues benefit from increase in rental
days, U.S. rental
car pricing and ancillary revenues.
Zacks. Thursday, 8 Aug 2019.
- Emoji house ignites feud among frustrated Los Angeles neighbors
After residents reported the house was being used for short-term rentals
on Airbnb, the homeowner gave it a brand new paint job -- featuring some unusual characters
CBS News. Thursday, 8 Aug 2019.
- Historic Highs In The Rental Market In Spain Threaten Low-Income Households
The dynamism of rental
prices is reaching historic highs, especially in big cities like Madrid and Barcelona. The lack of social housing and the increase in tourist use of housing are two of the causes behind the price increase.
Forbes. Thursday, 8 Aug 2019.
- Woman paints EMOJIS on beach home after neighbors report her for illegal short term rentals
Kathryn Kidd had an artist paint zipped lip and googly eyes emojis on her Manhattan Beach home after being fined $4,000 for short-term rentals
following her neighbors' reports to city officials.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 7 Aug 2019.
- Cape Cod officials on alert amid spike in shark sightings
Shark sightings off the Cape has caused a lull in vacation home rentals
CBS News. Friday, 2 Aug 2019.
- Taylor Morrison is the latest big homebuilder to bet on single-family rentals
Taylor Morrison just announced a partnership with Christopher Todd Communities to build single-family, rent-only communities.
CNBC. Thursday, 1 Aug 2019.
News Headlines and News Summaries