This Rental news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about rentals from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- States will soon start giving out $25 billion in rental assistance. How to apply
States will soon start giving out billions in rental
assistance. Here's what you need to know if you're struggling.
CNBC. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- Holiday booking blitz: Britons race to secure trips to popular spots like Costa Del Sol and Menorca
Reservations on rental
cottages in the UK are 63 per cent higher than last year as others take the more cautious approach of planning a staycation amid tightening border restrictions in the UK.
Daily Mail. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- Is Cintas Stock Poised To Rise?
Cintas stock, a provider of corporate identity uniforms through rental
and sales programs, has declined 6% year-to-date and also declined around 2% over the last 5 trading days. ...
Forbes. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- The end of free rental listings on Zillow is here
The company announced the changes would come in November but finally ended free rental
listing syndication this week.
Inman. Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021.
- United Rentals Stock Looks Expensive At $255
After a more than 250% gain since the March 23 lows of the last year, at the current price of $255 per share, we believe United Rentals
Stock is overpriced. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021.
- 10 crucial features that will draw guests to your short-term rental
The short-term rental
market is going strong. Here's how to set your property apart from the rest.
Inman. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- Democrats ask hotel, rental car chains to help find Capitol rioters and prevent more attacks
Law enforcement authorities are preparing for potentially more violence ahead of President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration next week.
CNBC. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Federal rent relief is coming. Here's what to expect in California.
The new stimulus bill passed by Congress includes $25 billion in rental
relief for struggling tenants, $2.6 billion of which is coming to California. Can I apply?
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Two men arrested 'after they left heroin, MDMA and marijuana in rental car'
Aasim Hilts and Shariff Frasier have been arrested at Albany International Airport in New York on drug possession charges after allegedly trying to retrieve misplaced narcotics.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Is United Rentals (URI) a Suitable Pick for Value Investors?
Is United Rentals
(URI) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
Zacks. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Airbnb to Cancel D.C. Reservations For Next Week
Airbnb, one of the biggest players in the short-term rental
market, will cancel all reservations made in the Washington area next week and block new rentals, the company announced on Wednesday.
New York Times. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- Uber's Green EV Ride Service Comes to 1,400 More American Cities
It's also introducing driver EV rentals
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021.
- Will United Rentals (URI) Beat Estimates Again in Its Next Earnings Report?
(URI) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Zacks. Thursday, 7 Jan 2021.
- Newsom proposes $600 payments to Californians in need and extending COVID-19 eviction moratorium
California Gov. Gavin Newsom proposes extending eviction protections and expediting $2.6 billion in federal rental
assistance for low-income tenants.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 6 Jan 2021.
- Highlights of $900B COVID-19 stimulus package, $1.4T government spending bill
Besides $600 stimulus checks, the COVID-19 relief bill includes funding for schools, rental
assistance and farm aid.
ABC News. Monday, 28 Dec 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries