This Rental news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about rentals from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Hunting for hidden cameras in your home share rental
The ABC 7 I-Team investigates home-share scares and complaints of hidden cameras invading renter's privacy.
ABC News. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Urban Outfitters launches clothing rental service
Urban Outfitters jumps into the clothing rental market to please young consumers who want variety and sustainability
CBS News. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- Women Should Consider the Short-Term Rental and Travel Tech Ecosystems to Fund Their Businesses
Both segments have become catalysts to female financial independence worldwide and are a springboard to a career in tech.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- Memorial Day weekend travel: Gas prices up, but rental car and hotel costs down
The largest number of people ever is expected to hit the road for Memorial Day weekend. AAA estimates nearly 43 million Americans will travel, 88 percent of them by car. Jericka Duncan reports.
CBS News. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- Meet the man behind the viral Amazon tiny home
The DIY homes have been reimagined as art galleries, chapels and Airbnb rentals since going viral last week. No one is more surprised than Allwood Outlet CEO Tapani Pekkala.
Inman. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Honolulu bike share riders increase as Biki turns 2
HONOLULU (AP) - A Honolulu self-service bicycle rental program is the sixth most used bike share program in the nation, according to a national report. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 19 May 2019.
- Ireland's Station B&B launches the latest in guest experience technology from Monscierge
Derry, Northern Ireland -- This week Ireland's award-winning bed & breakfast, Station B&B, became the first property in the global, short-term rental economy space to premiere Apple TV for hospitality by Monscierge. ...
Hsyndicate. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Airbnb adds former Apple exec Angela Ahrendts to its board - CNET
Apple's former retail head is the second woman to join the home rental site's board of directors.
CNET. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Historical Rent Control Ruling Is Bad for Real Estate Entrepreneurs and Tenants Alike. Here's Why.
Too many disincentives for landlords will prevent new rental units from ever making it to the real estate market.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- The Bus From Spice World is Now an Airbnb Rental
You can fulfill your 1990s fantasy of living like a Spice Girl by booking a night on board the Spice Bus through Airbnb.
Mental Floss. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Hawaii airport opens $340M facility for car rental companies
Hawaii airport opens $340 million facility housing all major rental car companies in one spot
ABC News. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Usain Bolt has announced a micro electric car and e-scooter
Usain Bolt has officially launched an e-scooter and micro electric car from the mobility rental company that he's involved with as co-founder and backer,
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Nissan's US operations are still having a rough go of it, report says - Roadshow
Fleet and rental sales, alongside deep consumer discounts, are hurting the brand and upsetting dealers.
CNET. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Jack in the Box (JACK) to Post Q2 Earnings: What's in Store?
Jack in the Box's (JACK) top line in second-quarter fiscal 2019 is likely to be driven by robust franchise rental as well as franchise royalties and other revenues.
Zacks. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Nissan faces long, rocky road to cut U.S. discounts, rental sales
Nissan Motor Co Ltd said on Tuesday it had hit "rock bottom" with a 45% drop in annual operating profit. ...
Reuters. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
Airport car rental sign
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries