This Rental news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about rentals from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The experts' guide to planning a trip to Hawaii
From golfing and hotel spas to luxury car rentals, CNBC's Global Traveler tapped several travel experts with decades of collective planning experience for advice on where to go and what to do in the Aloha State.
CNBC. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- How United Rental Became A Digital Titan
Businesses in every sector and geography are being transformed by data, and in the process investors are creating a new class of digital winners like United Rentals.
Forbes. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- UK students mistaken for Premier League players trapped in Dubai for two months over car rental row
James Dua-Wiafi, from Croydon, and Stanley Kundishora, from Bromley, flew to the Gulf state in August to celebrate their joint 21st birthday with a group of friends.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Preventing lead poisoning at the source
Using a variety of public records, researchers examined every rental
property in Cleveland from 2016-18 on factors related to the likelihood that the property could have lead-safety problems.
Science Daily. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- United Rentals (URI) Dips More Than Broader Markets: What You Should Know
(URI) closed at $186.87 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.29% move from the prior day.
Zacks. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- What's in the Cards for Boston Properties' (BXP) Q3 Earnings?
Amid the pandemic, Boston Properties' (BXP) residential assets are likely to have witnessed rental
rates and occupancy declines. Its office rent receipts are expected to have remained strong in Q3.
Zacks. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- A Comparison Between Artichoke Hearts And Residential Rental Real Estate
Food and housing are both important. What would happen if the government treated the food business the same way it treats rental
Forbes. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Zillow revamps its multi-family rental advertising platform
The company is also launching new data-driven tools for the multi-family rental
space that include rent comps and other insights.
Inman. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- World's largest cinema chain AMC offers movie theater rentals for $99 as it struggles to survive
AMC, the world's largest chain of movie theaters, is offering the rental
of an entire cinema for $99 across the U.S., except in New York, Hawaii and Alaska. The company is struggling to survive.
Daily Mail. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Why the 'Airbnb of RV Rentals' Might be Your Ticket to Traveling Safely and Remote Working
Enjoy the outdoors while maintaining safe social distancing with RVshare.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 16 Oct 2020.
- Metros with lower rent have been most resilient amid pandemic
Metros with lower rental
prices, including the Inland Empire and Sacramento in California, have been the most resilient, according to a report by Yardi Matrix.
Inman. Thursday, 15 Oct 2020.
- Empty rental apartments in Manhattan triple, nearly hitting 16,000
With the glut of empty New York City apartments, landlords are being forced to offer ever-higher incentives and ever-lower rents to entice tenants.
CNBC. Thursday, 8 Oct 2020.
- HSS Hire to cut 300 jobs and close 134 branches amid COVID business revamp
Investment in new technology by tools rental
firm HSS Hire will see 300 jobs cut and dozens of branches closed up and down the country.
Sky News. Thursday, 8 Oct 2020.
- Airbnb will restrict one-day rentals over the Halloween weekend
Hoping to prevent rowdy Halloween parties, Airbnb won't allow anyone to book a one-day rental
on October 30 - 31.
CBS News. Friday, 2 Oct 2020.
- Airbnb To Block 1-Night Halloween Rentals
Airbnb said that it could pursue legal action against people found violating its policies
Daily Caller. Friday, 2 Oct 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries