This Rental news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about rentals from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 season 1 challenges and where to find rainbow rentals - CNET
There's a lot to find in this week's challenges.
CNET. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- Actuant Acquires HTL Group, Boosts Bolting Product Portfolio
Actuant's (EPAC) buyout of England-based HTL Group will likely enhance its bolting product offerings and rental
Zacks. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- Vacasa appoints new technology chief
The vacation rental
giant has promoted Jeff Flitton to CTO, saying he will now work on machine learning projects among other things.
Inman. Tuesday, 14 Jan 2020.
- Ben Stokes takes five-year-old son for a spin in Ferrari after latest heroics against South Africa
Ben Stokes has celebrated his latest cricketing heroics by taking his five-year-old son Layton for a spin in a rental
Ferrari F430 around Camps Bay in Cape Town, South Africa.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 12 Jan 2020.
- Body found by wrapped in plastic in the back of an abandoned rental truck is identified
California authorities identified Ashley Manning, 29, as the deceased body found wrapped in plastic wrap in an abandoned U-Haul truck in Fullerton. She had been missing for two months.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 12 Jan 2020.
- Solid End-Market Demand Aids United Rentals Amid High Costs
Strong end-market demand and acquisitions are anticipated to aid United Rentals
(URI). However, high costs and volatile market may dent its margins going forward.
Zacks. Thursday, 9 Jan 2020.
- Leonardo DiCaprio helps rescue man who fell from yacht
Actor Leonardo DiCaprio helped save a man who had fallen off a yacht in the Caribbean. It all unfolded after DiCaprio and his pals heard a distress call while on their rental
CBS News. Thursday, 9 Jan 2020.
- How the single-family rental investment landscape has evolved in the past decade
Here's a decade-long overview of how the single-family rental
business has evolved and the role of institutional investors within the market.
Inman. Thursday, 9 Jan 2020.
- Six Strategies For Maximizing Income Through Your Rental Property Investment
The success of a rental
property investment hinges on several factors.
Forbes. Monday, 6 Jan 2020.
- Odd Obsession Movies is the video rental store you didn't know you needed
Odd Obsession Movies has something to offer that your streaming services don't: community. They've got a better selection too, at least according to the movie buffs who run the Wicker Park video rental
ABC News. Friday, 3 Jan 2020.
- The Ten Most Affordable Big City ZIP Codes For Apartment Rentals
Indianapolis has two affordable ZIP codes in the top ten.
Forbes. Tuesday, 31 Dec 2019.
- Lessons learned by Virtuo's CEO from launching his first business in the financial crisis
Karim Kaddoura, CEO of car rental
app Virtuo, talked to CNBC about what he learned from setting up his first business, Neowebcar, during the financial crisis.
CNBC. Monday, 23 Dec 2019.
- Single-family rentals saw big gains in 2019
CNBC's Diana Olick reports on why single-family rentals
saw large gains over the course of 2019.
CNBC. Friday, 20 Dec 2019.
- 2019 in Review: Our Partnerships with Cities Around the World
In 2015, we released our Community Compact outlining our commitment to work with governments to create clear, 21st century rules for short-term rentals. ...
Hsyndicate. Monday, 16 Dec 2019.
- H&M Group to test subscription rental in China
Retailer H&M Group has partnered with China's largest fashion rental
platform YCloset to test subscription rentals
in the country, in a move that will allow Chinese consumers to hire apparel from its COS brand.
Just Style. Monday, 9 Dec 2019.
News Headlines and News Summaries