This Rental news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about rentals from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Stellantis (STLA) & UBER Tie Up for EV Rental Fleet in France
Stellantis' (STLA) Free2Move partners with Uber to transform Uber's vehicle rental
fleet to an electric one in France. The move underlines STLA's Dare Forward plan.
Zacks. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- 5 Airbnb options that are cheaper than this $143 a night storage unit
owners were surprised to find a container without windows and 3 bunk beds brought in that much rent. ...
Inman. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- New Vacation Rental On Richard Branson's Moskito Island Features A Cliffside Glass Bottom Hot Tub
The Village Estate also has a hidden DJ booth and submerged in-pool fire pit.
Forbes. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- Zacks Value Trader Highlights: Centene, Diamondback Energy, The Kroger, Wells Fargo and United Rentals
Centene, Diamondback, Energy, The Kroger, Wells Fargo and United Rentals
are part of Zacks Value Trader blog.
Zacks. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- Check in, smoke up and tune out: Cannabis-friendly vacation rentals are catching on
Cannabis-friendly vacation rentals
have been popping up as legalization of recreational marijuana expands to more states.
CNBC. Thursday, 29 Sep 2022.
- L.A. County supervisors propose adopting permanent rental protections
Some of the proposals would be the first of their kind in Los Angeles County, including allowing tenants to avoid eviction if they fall behind on a month's worth of rent.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- Chime rings in United Kingdom with Rentancy acquisition
Real estate marketing software company Chime acquired UK firm Rentancy to expand into the rental
and property management market.
Inman. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- How to Enhance Your Rental Property Listings and Get More Units Filled This Year
Make the most of your rental
properties in the 2022 leasing season with an effective marketing strategy that stands out on websites and social media platforms and captures potential tenants' attention.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 26 Sep 2022.
- Hoseasons owner Awaze picks banks to oversee £2bn sale
The owner of Hoseasons and some of Europe's biggest holiday rental
operations has hired banks to oversee a sale that could value it at up to £2bn.
Sky News. Saturday, 24 Sep 2022.
- Inflated Rental Prices Stabilize As Home Sales Continue to Decline
Market continues to decline
Daily Caller. Friday, 23 Sep 2022.
- Fire Truck Shortage Sends Dallas to Rental Counter
Several stations had no firetrucks in service today, according to the firefighters union president as the City Council.
NBC. Wednesday, Sep 21 2022.
- The 10 Best Airbnbs In Florida
The best Airbnbs in Florida include intimate options perfect for couples and large rentals
ideal for a family getaway.
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Sep 2022.
- Man shot and killed during home robbery in Encino
A witness told police that two men robbed a man at a short-term rental
home before the suspects ran away from the scene, according to the LAPD.
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 19 Sep 2022.
- Families sue hedge fund manager over $10,000 Hamptons rental for locking the AC at 70
Toby Cohen and Johnathan Neman alleged that their families suffered 'uninhabitable' conditions inside the $1 million Southampton luxury home of Edouard Gass and Agnese Melbarde.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 15 Sep 2022.
- Peloton expands Bike rental program nationwide
Peloton will be expanding its rental
bike program nationally, offering the base-level bike and subscription for $89 per month plus a $150 setup fee.
CNBC. Tuesday, 13 Sep 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries