This Relocation news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about relocation news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Mowi offers to exit two 'contentious' Scottish sites
Mowi says it has identified sea loch sites at Loch Ewe and Loch Duich as "candidates for relocation".
BBC News. Tuesday, 9 Jul 2019.
- Justice Department watchdog to probe decision to scrap FBI headquarters relocation
The inspector general will review the Justice Department and FBI's involvement in plans to renovate the FBI headquarters in Washington, instead of relocate the bureau.
ABC News. Wednesday, 3 Jul 2019.
- Columbia College sculptures destroyed due to "internal miscommunication"
During recent renovations at the Columbia College Sculpture Garden, several sculptures were destroyed as the college was attempting to contacts artists about potential relocation
ABC News. Wednesday, 12 Jun 2019.
- MoveEasy packs Amazon Echo app, 30K agents to branded portal
MoveEasy's agent-branded relocation
portal is a great tool for the real estate industry, and now users of Amazon Echo.
Inman. Friday, 31 May 2019.
- Report: Mass Exodus at Ag Dept. Ahead of Relocation
After plans were announced to move Agriculture Department staffers out of Washington, federal workers at two science agencies are quitting in droves, according to The Washington Post.
Newsmax. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Canada zoo owner charged with animal cruelty
Lions, tigers, zebras, bears, kangaroos and wolves are among the animals seized for relocation
BBC News. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- NEHDS Logistics moves to SOA facility
Final-mile services specialist NEHDS Logistics has completed the purchase and relocation
of its headquarters and a majority of its operations to Monroe, Conn.
Furniture Today. Thursday, 7 Mar 2019.
- How Two Public School Districts Are Improving K-12 Education For Military Children
Students from military families face continuous education obstacles due to regular relocation
. Strong district and base leadership are critical to ensuring these students have the best chance at success.
Forbes. Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019.
- Competition watchdog set for move across London
Britain's competition watchdog will next week announce the relocation
of its headquarters amid suggestions that parliament's proposed refurbishment is having a wider impact on the government's central London property estate.
Sky News. Friday, 17 Aug 2018.
- Landslides and Flooding Threaten 200,000 Rohingya Refugees as Monsoon Rains Lash Into Bangladesh Camps
Half of those at risk and requiring relocation
Yahoo. Thursday, 14 Jun 2018.
- Guatemala minister: Sheldon Adelson flew officials to Israel
The Guatemalan government says United States casino magnate Sheldon Adelson provided its official delegation a Boeing 767 to travel to Israel for the relocation
of its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
Fox News. Friday, 25 May 2018.
- US Embassy Move to Jerusalem Aggravates US-Turkish Tensions
Turkey is furious over the relocation
of the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem and Israel's use of live ammunition against Palestinian protesters in Gaza, and it has recalled its ambassadors from the United States and Israel. ...
Voice of America. Saturday, 19 May 2018.
- Speeches in Jerusalem, Gunfire in Gaza: 2 Scenes, 40 Miles Apart
While a ceremony to mark the relocation
of the United States Embassy took place in Jerusalem, thousands of Palestinians protested. In Gaza, at least 50 people were killed by Israeli forces as demonstrators tried to cross the border fence.
New York Times. Monday, 14 May 2018.
- Sen. Joe Lieberman: Why US Embassy Jerusalem move happened and why it matters
In 1995, I had the privilege of working in the U.S. Senate on the Jerusalem Embassy Relocation
Act (JERA) with a bipartisan group of colleagues, including Senate Majority Leader, Bob Dole of Kansas and Senator Pat Moynihan of New York.
Fox News. Monday, 14 May 2018.
- Czech Foreign Minister Defends Veto On EU Jerusalem Statement
Czech Foreign Minister Martin Stropnicky defended his country's decision to block the preparation of a joint European Union statement criticizing the relocation
of the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. ...
Radio Liberty. Monday, 14 May 2018.
Relocation Services News Headlines and News Summaries