This Real Estate news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about real estate news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- That's one 'ballsy' realtor! Real estate agent goes full-frontal inside $1.29m home
David Ferrugio is marketing a three-bedroom, two-bathroom, 2,100-square-foot home in the Monterey Hills section of Los Angeles - though it's not the house that will catch your eye at first.
Daily Mail. Monday, 18 Oct 2021.
- Robert Durst, Millionaire Convicted of Murder, on Ventilator With Covid
The 78-year-old millionaire and former real estate
mogul was sentenced to life in prison on Thursday for the murder of a friend in 2000.
New York Times. Sunday, 17 Oct 2021.
- Real estate heir Robert Durst, 78, is diagnosed with COVID and placed on a ventilator
Durst, who appeared sickly during his sentencing on Thursday, 'looked worse than I've ever seen him,' lawyer Dick DeGuerin told the reporters.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
- Convicted murderer Robert Durst hospitalized with COVID-19
Robert Durst has been diagnosed with COVID-19, his attorney confirmed Saturday, two days after the real estate
heir was sentenced to life in prison.
ABC News. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
- Robert Durst on ventilator with COVID - days after being sentenced to life in prison for murder
US real estate
heir Robert Durst has tested positive for COVID-19 and is on a ventilator in hospital - days after being sentenced to life in prison for murdering a friend in 2000.
Sky News. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
- New York real estate heir Robert Durst is hospitalized with Covid days after life sentence, his attorney says
Jurors convicted Durst last month in the death of Susan Berman.
CNBC. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
- 4 multiple listing services unite to acquire Remine, replace CEO
Austin Board of Realtors, First MLS, Heartland MLS and Miami Realtors have formed a joint venture to buy the real estate
tech firm and position it for future investments.
Inman. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
- 'Million Dollar Listing' Star Josh Flagg Talks About Life On And Off Camera
Flagg talks about real estate, Bravo and one very famous Hollywood friend.
Forbes. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- China's central bank says Evergrande is unique and most real estate developers are stable
The People's Bank of China said Friday indebted developer China Evergrande is its own case, and that most real estate
businesses are stable.
CNBC. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- The 20 biggest luxury real estate sales of 2021 (so far)
Palm Beach, Florida, luxury real estate
had a banner year, nabbing half of the most expensive sales of the year, but a New York City deal claimed the top spot.
Inman. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- 'The Jinx' star Robert Durst jailed for life without parole for best friend's murder
US real estate
heir Robert Durst has been sentenced to life in prison without parole for the murder of his best friend more than two decades ago.
Sky News. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Robert Durst gets life for California murder of best friend
Robert Durst, the New York real estate
heir, was sentenced to life in prison in a Los Angeles County courtroom Thursday for the 2000 murder of his longtime friend Susan Berman following a lengthy, drawn-out legal saga.
Fox News. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Applying A Barbell Investment Strategy To Protect Against Stagflation
An inclination towards this strategy can be seen with the bids for exceptionally safe dividend drivers like utilities, real estate, & consumer staples, combined with a growing penchant for speculative innovation-fueled equities.
Zacks. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- 84-Year-Old Tells Police He Killed His Realtor, Then Closes Front Door On Them
A homeowner turned violent against his real estate
agent after becoming irritated with his purchase just a day after moving in
Daily Caller. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Fintor Allows You To Purchase Fractional Shares Of Real Estate
Real estate investing is generally more risky, capital-intensive, and heavily regulated than other asset classes. Farshad Yousefi and Masoud Jalali are democratizing the real estate
asset class for the everyday investor through Fintor.
Forbes. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries