This Real Estate news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about real estate news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Ben Carson confuses real estate term "REO" with "Oreo"
Asked about "REOs" during a House Financial Services hearing, Carson responded, "An Oreo?"
CBS News. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Celebrity surgeon went 'all in' on $180 million Bel Air mansion, then came the high-end housing glut
The high-end real estate market is suffering, with a glut of overbuilt and overpriced mansions in many of the country's most affluent ZIP codes.
CNBC. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- REO or Oreo? Ben Carson mistakes housing term for cookie
One is a real estate term. The other is a cookie. US Housing Secretary Ben Carson got them mixed up.
BBC News. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Compass poaches entire 22-person Coldwell Banker team
Los Angeles-based WSA Real Estate operates in the tony western half of Los Angeles. Team members are now decamping for Compass, which is not acquiring the entity itself.
Inman. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Realty Income Capital Raises Notes to Fund Sainsbury's Deal
Realty Income's (O) private placement of senior unsecured notes comes as part of the company's effort to raise capital to fund its first international real estate investment.
Zacks. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- PPHE Hotel Group unveils the premium boutique hotel Holmes Hotel London as its first repositioned property for 2019
PPHE Hotel Group ("PPHE" or the "Group"), an international hospitality real estate group which owns and develops hotels and resorts, operates the Park Plazaâ Hotels & Resorts brand in EMEA and owns the ...
Hsyndicate. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Success stories from Startup Alley: FIRST
For real estate agents and brokers, most of their new listings will come from their sphere of influence. Which means staying in touch with people they already know is paramount to driving business. ...
Inman. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- Trump to Realtors: Never been better time to 'break ground in America'
President Trump returned to his industry roots Friday, telling real estate agents he "took a little sabbatical for eight years" to build the U.S. economy, tap energy sources and cut red tape. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- 3 Great REITs to Buy Right Now
Let's check out 3 real estate investment trusts or REITs that are a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy) or higher right now.
Zacks. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- I.M. Pei, Master Architect Whose Buildings Dazzled the World, Dies at 102
Mr. Pei, a committed modernist, was one of the few architects equally attractive to real estate developers, corporate chieftains and art museum boards.
New York Times. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Taylor Morrison CEO Sheryl Palmer at Capital Exchange Event: "I am bullish on building"
Taylor Morrison CEO Sheryl Palmer joins incoming Freddie Mac CEO David Brickman, alongside CNBC's Diana Olick at the Capital Exchange, exploring the new realities of real estate. She is "bullish" because of demographics. ...
CNBC. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Historical Rent Control Ruling Is Bad for Real Estate Entrepreneurs and Tenants Alike. Here's Why.
Too many disincentives for landlords will prevent new rental units from ever making it to the real estate market.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- The World's Largest Real Estate Companies 2019: Brookfield On Top
In all, 35 companies that are primarily in the business of owning real estate made the Global 2000--Forbes' list of the world's largest and most powerful public companies--for 2019.
Forbes. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Saudi Arabia approves permanent residency for first time
The Saudi government has approved for the first time a scheme that gives permanent residency to certain expatriates, allowing them to own real estate in the kingdom and reside with their families without a Saudi sponsor.
Fox News. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Feeling Pinched for Business Expenses? Here Are 3 Ways to Use Leasing to Your Advantage.
Leases for everything from real estate to operating equipment, are available to help you stretch your budget further without forgoing crucial needs.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 13 May 2019.
Real estate house model
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries