This Real Estate news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about real estate news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Zillow iBuyer program officially ends as last homes leave the market
A year after announcing it would abandon its iBuyer program, Zillow has offloaded the last of the homes it bought with Zillow Offers, marking the end of a major chapter in real estate
Inman. Friday, 7 Oct 2022.
- For Florida Real Estate That Survived Hurricane Ian, A Price Bump Awaits
It might be cold comfort for Floridians digging out of a storom, but if history is any guide, properties that survived Hurricane Ian will rise in value.
Forbes. Friday, 7 Oct 2022.
- Bull of the Day: Air BnB (ABNB)
With rates on the rise, and real estate
prices really high, can this company capitalize?
Zacks. Friday, 7 Oct 2022.
- 7 essential types of writing every busy real estate agent should learn
You may not have gotten into real estate
because of a love of writing, but that doesn't mean you can't learn to express yourself with skill. ...
Inman. Friday, 7 Oct 2022.
- 2 ETFs to Watch for Outsized Volume on International TIPS & Mortgage Real Estate
WIP and REM -- two ETFs trade with an outsized volume on Wednesday.
Zacks. Thursday, 6 Oct 2022.
- Manhattan apartment sales declined 18% in third quarter, as rates rose and markets fell
Manhattan apartment sales fell 18% in the third quarter, as rising mortgage rates and declining stock markets put the brakes on New York's real estate
CNBC. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- Legendary Irwindale Speedway faces demolition to make way for industrial project
Irwindale Speedway is sold to IDS Real Estate
Group, which plans to demolish and rebuild on the site, the city says.
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- Real Estate Rebounds On Policy Support, China Begins Golden Week Holiday
Asian equities were largely off, as Japan outperformed while India and Thailand underperformed.
Forbes. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- 1 Stock to Avoid as the Fed Attempts to Cool Down the Economy
Shares of online real estate
services company Opendoor Technologies (OPEN) have plummeted more than 75% in price year-to-date with the cooling down of the housing market amid rising interest ...
Entrepreneur. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- Jim Chanos says this is the biggest investing story that no one is talking about
Troubles in the Chinese real estate
market are coming in a distant third to the war in Ukraine and interest rate hikes aimed at quelling inflation.
CNBC. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- 3 Good Things: Clever raccoons, a scary Airbnb and AI art
Some good news about suburban wildlife, spooky Salem real estate
and art by DALL-E.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- 6 Skills Every Real Estate Investor Must Master
To grow your wealth with real estate
investing, you need to master several skills, but these six skills are crucial for your success.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- At Car Lots, the Best Deal May Be the Real Estate
The rising cost of land in city centers, an increased interest in walkable neighborhoods and growth in online car shopping have made urban dealerships tempting targets for redevelopment.
New York Times. Tuesday, 27 Sep 2022.
- San Francisco real estate mogul mugged at gunpoint says residents have 'no sense of security'
San Francisco real estate
developer Hamid Moghadam, who was recently mugged, says crime is so bad that the city 'may never recover' because residents have 'no sense of security'
Daily Mail. Monday, 26 Sep 2022.
- The 20 fastest-cooling real estate markets in the US - crime ravaged West Coast sees prices tumble
The study, from real estate
firm Redfin, ranked the nation's most populous hubs using metrics such as prices, price drops, and supply - and found the market is cooling fastest along the West Coast.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 24 Sep 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries