This Real Estate news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about real estate news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Need advice? 10 inspirational quotes from real estate coaches
Because this month revolves around coaching, it's only fitting to share the very best and most inspiration quotes from notable real estate
coaches. Here are a few picks to help get you through tough times.
Inman. Saturday, 8 Aug 2020.
- Wall Street Weekahead: Bargain-hunters look to U.S. real estate stocks as S&P nears records
As the S&P 500 approaches fresh highs, some investors hope to pick up bargains in the battered U.S. real estate
sector, where values of some major stocks have been cut in half this year. ...
Yahoo. Friday, 7 Aug 2020.
- Zillow CEO: Real estate market is beginning 'great reshuffling' as people seek more space at home
The pandemic so far has accelerated trends of people fleeing large, expensive U.S. cities. While shopping is up everywhere, Barton said the company is seeing a "deceleration of migration" to cities and expects it to continue.
CNBC. Friday, 7 Aug 2020.
- New York real estate expert Bill Rudin on the outlook for the sector
Manhattan's West Side is becoming a destination for Big Tech. Facebook recently inked a deal to lease 730,000 square feet of office space in the Farley Building in midtown Manhattan. ...
CNBC. Friday, 7 Aug 2020.
- Natural Economic Versus Forced Appreciation: A Vital Element Of Real Estate Investing
Never choose just one when you can leverage both natural economic appreciation and forced appreciation.
Forbes. Friday, 7 Aug 2020.
- Colony Credit Real Estate (CLNC) Surpasses Q2 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Colony Credit (CLNC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 52.94% and 6.57%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks. Friday, 7 Aug 2020.
- U.S. Justice Department Moves To Seize Ukrainian Tycoon's Property
The United States has moved to seize U.S. real estate
belonging to a powerful Ukrainian tycoon with links to President Volodymyr Zelenskiy.
Radio Liberty. Friday, 7 Aug 2020.
- Coldwell Banker welcomes first 3 brokerages to diversity program
Coldwell Banker has welcomed three women franchisees to its Inclusive Ownership Program, which aims at improving the diversity of real estate
Inman. Thursday, 6 Aug 2020.
- Coronavirus US: Lake Tahoe property sales soar despite pandemic
Lake Tahoe has seen a record breaking year of real estate
sales amid the pandemic as tech employees working remotely and big families flee cities for greener pastures.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 6 Aug 2020.
- Rayonier (RYN) Surpasses Q2 Earnings & Revenue Estimates
Rayonier (RYN) sees growth in operating income from real estate
and trading segments in Q2.
Zacks. Thursday, 6 Aug 2020.
- Real Estate Startup Zibo Raises $10.5 Million, Unveils Banking And Rent Payment Platform For Small Landlords
Zibo, a banking and payment platform for independent landlords, announced today that it has raised $10.5 million in seed funding to help scale its one-stop-shop approach to financial management for residential rental properties.
Forbes. Wednesday, 5 Aug 2020.
- Feds raid offices of company tied to Ukrainian oligarch
The offices belong to Optima Management Group, a real estate
company headquartered in Cleveland.
CBS News. Tuesday, 4 Aug 2020.
- Dallas developer facing bribery charges put on house arrests
DALLAS (AP) - A Dallas real estate
developer has been put on house arrest after two federal judges found that he violated conditions of his release by contacting a potential government witness in his pending bribery trial. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 4 Aug 2020.
- Recent Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Recent commercial real estate
transactions in New York.
New York Times. Tuesday, 4 Aug 2020.
- How The Coronavirus Has Affected The Real Estate Market
COVID-19 has affected many markets over the course of 2020, the real estate
market being no exception. ...
Yahoo. Tuesday, 4 Aug 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries