This Real Estate news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about real estate news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Interracial couple suing Michigan agents for alleged discrimination
One of the accused agents, Rick Beaudin of KW Realty Livingston, says he's never met the couple, never received an offer from them and "discrimination has no place in real estate
Inman. Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021.
- Regency (REG) Updates on Property Transactions, Investment Pipeline
Regency's (REG) investment pipeline review comes in light of the current choppy environment in the retail real estate
Zacks. Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021.
- Does IRS Tax Legal Malpractice Settlements?
Legal malpractice claims arise out of accident and medical malpractice cases, wills and trusts, divorce, litigation, tax advice, real estate
deals, and many other types of legal matters. ...
Forbes. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- This city is poised to become the hottest real estate market of 2021
A new Zillow survey predicts this Southern metro will outperform all others in price growth.
Inman. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- Companies Are Shedding Their Real Estate Footprint In Droves
Wherever you look on the planet, companies are shedding their real estate
Forbes. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- Recent Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Recent commercial real estate
transactions in New York.
New York Times. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- Foreigners poured money into China as the world struggled with the coronavirus pandemic
In the capital city of Beijing, foreign investors claimed more than a third of commercial real estate
deals last year, property manager JLL said Thursday.
CNBC. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- 5 Ways To Earn Extra Money, Even if You Have a Full-Time Job
Do you want to earn more money? Invest in real estate, in e-commerce with Amazon or take advantage of the opportunities of the sharing economy.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 18 Jan 2021.
- Prologis (PLD) Taps Growth With $25B in 2020 Investment Activity
Prologis (PLD) witnessed robust demand for high-quality logistics real estates in key locations across the globe, which enables it to continue with its investment activity.
Zacks. Monday, 18 Jan 2021.
- Texas real estate broker who flew to DC riot in private jet asks Trump for a pardon
Texas real estate
broker Jenna Ryan, 50, who bragged about taking a private jet to storm the US Capitol during the January 6 siege, is demanding President Donald Trump pardon her from charges.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 17 Jan 2021.
- Nareit Hawaii awards $300K in housing grants in Hawaii
HONOLULU (AP) - A national organization for real estate
investment trusts has awarded $300,000 in grants to two Hawaii organizations: Honolulu Habitat for Humanity and Hale O Hawaii. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 16 Jan 2021.
- Texas real estate broker who boasted about taking a private jet to the Capitol riots is charged
Jenna Ryan, from Texas, on Friday was charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.
Daily Mail. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- New York City may turn vacant retail space into Covid testing sites, says real estate mogul
Converting vacant retail space into rapid testing sites could help people feel comfortable going back to restaurants, real estate
executive William Rudin said.
CNBC. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- Grant Cardone: 'Why Try to Make $1 Million When You Can Make $10 Million?'
The real estate
investor and motivational speaker discusses taking on the new season of 'Undercover Billionaire.'
Entrepreneur. Saturday, 9 Jan 2021.
- Learn More About Real Estate and Property Management With This 7-Course Bundle
Kick off 2021 with a new set of skills, thanks to this seven-course bundle in property and real estate
Mental Floss. Friday, 8 Jan 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries