This Real Estate news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about real estate news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Danish legislator calls Trump's proposal to buy Greenland "grotesque"
President Trump has made a major real estate
proposal: he wants to buy Greenland. But the idea has faced significant pushback, and one Danish legislator has gone as far as to call the idea "grotesque." Seth Doane reports.
CBS News. Saturday, 17 Aug 2019.
- Housing market reacts to lowered interest rates
Real estate expert Rogers Healy explains how the housing market is reacting to the Federal Reserve's decision to lower interest rates for the first time in a decade.
CBS News. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- WATCH: Getting things done in one click
At ICLV, executives from Reali, Redefy and Pre Open House talked about how they're leveraging technology to make the real estate
process easier for consumers.
Inman. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- Here's Why You Should Hold Realty Income in Your Portfolio Now
Despite the choppy retail real estate
market, Realty Income (O) is poised to benefit from solid investments, and focus on service, non-discretionary and low-price retail business tenants.
Zacks. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- Hong Kong's unrest could present a long-term opportunity: Citi
Roger Bacon of Citi Private Bank discusses the impact of the protests in Hong Kong on financial assets. He also says it's too early to tell if there are opportunities in the real estate
CNBC. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- Trump's Green New Deal: President reportedly considering buying Greenland
The real estate
developer-turned-president has reportedly asked his advisers about a potential purchase on multiple occasions.
CNBC. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- WeWork To Go Public: Unprofitable IPO Trend Continues
WeWork pioneered space-as-a-service and is the largest player in this new wave of commercial real estate
Zacks. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- The real estate wonderkids
At this disruptive moment in time, the fate of the real estate
industry rests in the hands of a relatively new crop of real estate
wonderkids. Meet the fixer, master, money man, tortoise and inventor.
Inman. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- Hong Kong Real Estate Stocks Decline By $50 Billion Amid Protests And Trade War
Busted Hong Kong economy is suffering and bringing others down with it
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- VTS CEO Talks Walking From An IPO, Strategy For Spending $90 Million Seed Round
Nick Romito was recently named an Entrepreneur of the Year by E&Y, and his proptech commercial real estate
firm VTS hit unicorn status after a massive series D investment this year, while appointing a new CFO.
Forbes. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Selling to Executives: Things That Salespeople Do That Drives Them Crazy
In the first of a three-part series, we asked executives from tech, banking, real estate
and other industries what salespeople are getting wrong in their pitches to win their business, and boy, did they have answers.
Forbes. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Montana Judge Orders Neo-Nazi Website Publisher to Pay $14 Million
A Montana judge has ordered the publisher of a neo-Nazi website to pay a real estate
agent over $14 million in her lawsuit claiming that he encouraged his readers to harass her and her family.
Voice of America. Thursday, 8 Aug 2019.
- Dolphins' Kenny Stills blasts team owner Stephen Ross for hosting a Donald Trump fundraiser
Miami Dolphins receiver Kenny Stills has criticized team owner Stephen Ross after the real estate
mogul announced he was hosting a fundraiser for President Donald Trump's re-election in the Hamptons on Friday.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 7 Aug 2019.
- The Life-Changing Lesson That Turned Stefan Aarnio into a Real Estate Rockstar
Success starts with realizing that anyone can be rich.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 7 Aug 2019.
- Woman who received clemency for 2006 Tennessee murder conviction to be released
Cyntoia Brown, who was convicted in 2006 for killing a Tennessee real estate
agent, received clemency earlier this year and is scheduled for release this week.
CBC News. Wednesday, 7 Aug 2019.
News Headlines and News Summaries