This Radio Station news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about radio stations from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- With Just One Hit Single On Canadian Radio, BTS Are Doing What No South Korean Artists Have Before
BTS has landed their first top 10 hit on the biggest radio stations
in Canada, and that is reason to celebrate.
Forbes. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Student journalist is REMOVED from college radio station after Jacob Blake tweet
Rae'Lee Klein, 21, had been the student station manager at Arizona State University's Blaze Radio broadcast station before her August 29 tweet provoked campus outrage.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 19 Sep 2020.
- Former Fox News host Bill O'Reilly gets new show on radio station owned by Trump ally
Former Fox News host Bill O'Reilly is getting a new show on a station that's owned by one of President Donald Trump's allies.
CNBC. Friday, 11 Sep 2020.
- David Hallyday who renounced his father's heritage 'thanked God' the family dispute was finally over
David Hallyday, son of French superstar Johnny, who died in 2017, said he 'thanked God' the two-year family dispute over his father's will was finally over, while speaking on French radio station
Daily Mail. Thursday, 10 Sep 2020.
- Hot 97 Fires Rap Radio Veteran for Ties to Yusuf Hawkins Killing
Employees of the radio station
said they were shocked to see a colleague known as Paddy Duke in a new HBO documentary about the racist murder of a Brooklyn teenager in 1989.
New York Times. Tuesday, 25 Aug 2020.
- Apple (AAPL) Music Brings Two Radio Stations, Renames Beats 1
Apple (AAPL) expands live radio streaming services in Apple Music with two new radio stations, Apple Music Hits and Apple Music Country, and rebrands Beats 1 to Apple Music 1.
Zacks. Wednesday, 19 Aug 2020.
- Apple Music Radio: New stations announced as Beats 1 name dropped
Apple has announced that it is renaming it's Beats 1 radio station
to Apple Music 1 and launching two further dedicated radio stations.In the process,
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 18 Aug 2020.
- Apple beefs up streaming radio as Spotify continues its antitrust complaints
It's also introducing two new radio stations, Apple Music Hits and Apple Music Country.
CNBC. Tuesday, 18 Aug 2020.
- The fiery Indian student who ran a secret radio station for independence
Usha Mehta was 22 when she started broadcasting during India's freedom movement.
BBC News. Friday, 14 Aug 2020.
- Radio Stations Around the World Are Attempting to Cheer Up Listeners With Christmas Music
In an attempt to provide listeners with some holiday comfort, several radio stations
are playing their classic Christmas programming early this year.
Mental Floss. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Black America Speaks: What black radio makes of this moment
"Hunted" because of my race: The BBC tunes in to black-owned radio stations
amid national upheaval.
BBC News. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- For Decades, This Radio Station Named the Dead. Few Still Listen.
Afghans once tuned into Radio Afghanistan twice a day to hear the reading of death notices. But in an age of social media, the voice of the nation has lost much of its sway.
New York Times. Tuesday, 9 Jun 2020.
- Can't Find the Shows and Movies You Want? It's Time to Cut the Cord and Try SelectTV.
Get access to hundreds of thousands of movies, TV shows, radio stations
and more for less than $2 per month.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 8 May 2020.
- Echo owners take note, BBC radio leaves TuneIn on Monday
The BBC is finishing its process of removing all live radio stations
from TuneIn next Monday, 30 September, which will be of particular concern to Amazon
Pocket Lint. Friday, 27 Sep 2019.
Radio Stations News Headlines and News Summaries