This Quality Control news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about quality control news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Eli Lilly Plant Set To Manufacture Covid-19 Therapy Cited For Breaching FDA Regulations
An Eli Lilly pharmaceutical plant set to manufacture a Covid-19 treatment has been cited by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for quality control
issues, according to Reuters.
Forbes. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Problems at Eli Lilly plant could jeopardize antibody drug approval
FDA inspectors found worrying signs of deleted quality control
information during a November inspection of a New Jersey Eli Lilly plant that is making the antibody drug, a Reuters report reveals.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Exclusive: FDA faults quality control at Lilly plant making Trump-touted COVID drug
The Lilly antibody therapy, which is experimental and not yet approved by regulators as safe and effective, is similar to a drug from Regeneron Pharmaceuticals that was given to the president during his bout with COVID-19. ...
Yahoo. Tuesday, 13 Oct 2020.
- Quality control mechanism closes the protein production 'on-ramps'
Recent work revealed a newfound quality control
system in the protein production assembly line with possible implications for understanding neurogenerative disease.
Science Daily. Thursday, 8 Oct 2020.
- New gene implicated in neuron diseases
Failures in a quality control
system that protects protein-building fidelity in cells can lead to motor neuron degeneration and related diseases, according to a new study shows.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 16 Sep 2020.
- Chinese firms hit by new import hurdles in India, sources say
Chinese firms like Xiaomi are facing delays getting approvals from India's quality control
agency for their goods, five industry sources told Reuters, as the business environment deteriorates after a clash on their Himalayan border. ...
Yahoo. Friday, 14 Aug 2020.
- How Ford bungled the 2019 launch of its bestselling Explorer
Sales of the famed Explorer SUV cratered in 2019 as Ford struggled with manufacturing and quality control
issues. The second-largest automaker said the launch was an unusually difficult one and expects future launches to go more smoothly.
CNBC. Wednesday, 19 Feb 2020.
- Apple is suspending Siri quality control due to recent privacy concerns
We heard earlier this week, how Apple has been using human contractors to listen to Siri recordings as part of a quality control
system. These measures
Pocket Lint. Friday, 2 Aug 2019.
Quality Control News Headlines and News Summaries