This Quality Control news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about quality control news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How Ford bungled the 2019 launch of its bestselling Explorer
Sales of the famed Explorer SUV cratered in 2019 as Ford struggled with manufacturing and quality control
issues. The second-largest automaker said the launch was an unusually difficult one and expects future launches to go more smoothly.
CNBC. Wednesday, 19 Feb 2020.
- Iowa Democratic Party is doing "quality control" on caucus data
Iowa caucus results are delayed while the state Democratic Party does "quality control," officials said. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 4 Feb 2020.
- Amy Klobuchar addresses supporters ahead of Iowa results
Senator Amy Klobuchar addressed her supporters in Iowa prior to the caucus results being reported. The results have been delayed, though, as the Democratic party conducts "quality control." Watch her remarks here.
CBS News. Tuesday, 4 Feb 2020.
- Iowa Democrats' 'quality control' claims raise Trump campaign eyebrows
Trump campaign figures crowed Monday evening about the difficulties Iowa Democrats had computing their caucus outcome and suggested it was a bid to rig the result. Donald Trump Jr. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 3 Feb 2020.
- Embrees guaranteed at least 1 family member wins Super Bowl
MIAMI (AP) - No family may be as invested in the Super Bowl as the Embrees. Jon Embree is the tight ends coach for the 49ers, working alongside his son Taylor, who is a quality control
coach in San Francisco. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 1 Feb 2020.
- Slaughterhouse worker reveals reality of killing 250 cows a day
The former quality control
manager at a UK slaughterhouse revealed to BBC Stories what it's really like to work in an abattoir, saying the job severely affected her mental health.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 8 Jan 2020.
- Magnal launches laser quality control system for apparel
Canadian firm Magnal Solutions has developed a new quality control
software and hardware system it says will change the way apparel companies manage garment and parts measurements.
Just Style. Tuesday, 26 Nov 2019.
- Doctors are turning to YouTube to learn about surgical procedures, but there's no quality control
Tens of thousands of surgery-related videos are on YouTube, and the number keeps climbing every year.
CNBC. Sunday, 24 Nov 2019.
- A fast and precise look into fiber-reinforced composites
Researchers have improved a method for small angle X-ray scattering (SAXS) to such an extent that it can now be used in the development or quality control
of novel fiber-reinforced composites. ...
Science Daily. Tuesday, 12 Nov 2019.
- New Boeing Whistleblower Warns Over 787 Dreamliner Oxygen System
A former quality control
engineer at Boeing has claimed that up to 25% of oxygen systems on the 787 Dreamliner aircraft could be faulty.
Forbes. Wednesday, 6 Nov 2019.
- Failure of mitochondrial quality control causes heart disease
Mutations in the gene that encodes a protein called ANT cause a variety of conditions, such as heart disease, but the underlying mechanism of how these mutations trigger disease has been unclear. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 16 Oct 2019.
- How A Life-Threatening Diagnosis Led This Entrepreneur To Discover His Life Purpose
After being diagnosed with MS, Stefan Weitz began looking for ways to boost his immune system. He quickly discovered both the healing powers of probiotics and the lack of quality control
Forbes. Tuesday, 8 Oct 2019.
- Apple is suspending Siri quality control due to recent privacy concerns
We heard earlier this week, how Apple has been using human contractors to listen to Siri recordings as part of a quality control
system. These measures
Pocket Lint. Friday, 2 Aug 2019.
- Why digitisation is the smart approach to quality
Digitising the quality process at Helly Hansen and VF Corporation is disrupting the traditional concept of quality control
- and paving the way for a move from inspection towards in-process quality management.
Just Style. Thursday, 17 May 2018.
- CPIA Outlines Potential Markets for Stranded Recovered Plastics
CPIA noted that processors in B.C, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec are seen implementing significant adjustments to quality control
mechanisms in order to make the bales meet end-market specifications.
ScrapMonster. Wednesday, 4 Apr 2018.
Quality Control News Headlines and News Summaries