This Publishing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about publishing and publisher news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Mirror Group apologises to soap star for using investigators
Former Coronation Street actor Nikki Sanderson is accusing the publisher
of breaching her privacy.
BBC News. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- Richard E. Snyder, 93, Dies; Drove Simon & Schuster to New Heights
In two decades of leadership at the publishing
house, he helped remold a clubby book industry into a diversified and highly profitable corporate enterprise.
New York Times. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Watch reconstructions of key moments as duke tells court he would 'feel some injustice' if hacking claims rejected
Prince Harry has said he would "feel some injustice" if his phone hacking claims against the publisher
of the Daily Mirror were rejected as he finished giving his evidence at the High Court.
Sky News. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Prince Harry is grilled over 'lap dance' at strip club during London phone hacking trial
Prince Harry repeatedly clashed with the KC representing the publisher
during the second day of a gruelling cross-examination at the High Court in London.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 7 Jun 2023.
- How Prince Harry left visibly emotional by day of tense exchanges and questions about ex-girlfriends
Wednesday's proceedings in Prince Harry's court battle against the Daily Mirror publisher
were spiky from the start.
Sky News. Wednesday, 7 Jun 2023.
- Tucker on Twitter goes live (and rogue): Ex-Fox host debuts his new show on Elon Musk's platform
Tucker Carlson has launched his much-anticipated Twitter show, publishing
a 10-minute clip full of conspiracy theories and rants about the ignorance of most Americans.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 7 Jun 2023.
- Prince Harry in U.K. court to testify against tabloid publisher
The son of Britain's King Charles III is the first senior royal to give testimony and face questioning in court since the 19th century.
CBS News. Tuesday, 6 Jun 2023.
- Prince Harry arrives at court to give evidence
Prince Harry has arrived at the High Court to give evidence against the publisher
of the Daily Mirror.
BBC News. Tuesday, 6 Jun 2023.
- Meta threatens to pull news from Facebook, Instagram if California bill passes
As California considers a bill that would force tech platforms to pay publishers for news content, Meta has warned it would pull content in retaliation.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 1 Jun 2023.
- Meta threatens news ban in California over bill to support journalism
Owner of Facebook and Instagram could bar users in the state from sharing news over bill requiring tech companies to pay news publishers.
CBS News. Thursday, 1 Jun 2023.
- Hot-selling new Josh Hawley book focuses on manhood
A Missouri Republican has penned a new book that is holding its own in the publishing
world. Sen. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 30 May 2023.
- Pro-Kremlin Journalist Fired After Publishing Frank Interview With Prigozhin
Pro-Kremlin journalist Konstantin Dolgov was fired on May 25, a day after he published the full version of an interview with Yevgeny Prigozhin, the leader of the Wagner private mercenary group.
Radio Liberty. Thursday, 25 May 2023.
- Matt Taibbi Reveals New Details About IRS Investigation Of Him That Began Shortly After First Twitter Files Release
Immediately following him publishing
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 24 May 2023.
- How Entrepreneurs Can Make Money Writing a Book
a book in your niche featuring your business is an easy decision.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 22 May 2023.
- Why the world's largest publisher found a book-ban lawsuit in Florida 'irresistible'
PEN America and publisher
Penguin Random House filed a federal suit against Escambia County School District over its removal of books from school libraries.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 18 May 2023.
News Headlines and News Summaries