This Property Management news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about property management and property manager news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Managing Technology And Human Interaction In Property Management
Too high-tech and efficient can at times be perceived as cold and impersonal to a new tenant or owner. At the same time, not enough tech can leave people feeling frustrated and like their time was wasted.
Forbes. Wednesday, 1 Apr 2020.
- Top Five Attributes Of Effective Property Managers
Being a property manager
is easy. Being an effective one is where the hard work really comes in.
Forbes. Tuesday, 31 Mar 2020.
- Rently self-guided tours coming to 75 more rental communities
An award-winning national property manager
responds to reduction in face-to-face showings by rolling out Rently's patented touring technology.
Inman. Monday, 23 Mar 2020.
- Trump Blocks Chinese Deal for U.S. Software Firm StayNTouch
President Donald Trump ordered the Chinese acquisition of a hotel property management
software company reversed on national security grounds. Trump ordered Beijing Shiji Information Technology Co. ...
Hsyndicate. Friday, 6 Mar 2020.
- Show apartments, earn cash on the fly with Showdigs app
A proptech entrepreneur who sold his previous company to RealPage has launched an app that pays agents to show apartments on-demand on behalf of busy property managers.
Inman. Friday, 21 Feb 2020.
- Man, 93, shoots property manager over water damage
Unhappy about flooding in his Las Vegas flat, an elderly resident guns down the building manager.
BBC News. Wednesday, 8 Jan 2020.
- apaleo Wins EyeforTravel Europe's 2018 Startup Award
apaleo seeks to drastically change the world of hotel software by creating an open property management
system (PMS) platform that connects all key hotel systems quickly and seamlessly. ...
Hsyndicate. Friday, 8 Jun 2018.
- Deplorable living conditions spark outcry from...
Property managers of an east Charlotte apartment complex called the police on residents, organizers and a FOX 46 Charlotte reporter on Tuesday afternoon.
Fox News. Wednesday, 6 Jun 2018.
- AppFolio (APPF) to Report Q1 Results: What's in the Offing?
AppFolio's (APPF) Q1 results are likely to gain from increasing customer base of the company, which comprises property managers and legal customers.
Zacks. Thursday, 26 Apr 2018.
- Melbourne property manager writes letter asking neighbours to 'spy' on a tenant
Melissa Hickson, founder of Prime Residential Property Management
in Melbourne, wrote a letter to a tenant's neighbours asking them to report any any disturbances, as well as positive behaviour.
Daily Mail. Monday, 16 Apr 2018.
News Headlines and News Summaries