This Property Management news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about property management and property manager news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Seattle businesses and residents sue the city over CHOP zone
The Seattle plaintiffs - including a tattoo parlor, auto repair shop and property management
firm - emphasized in the lawsuit that they were not trying to undermine Black Lives Matter
Daily Mail. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
- From Bayonne To North Bergen, New Jersey's Got Virtual Renting Covered
New Jersey leasing teams and renting prospects have been among those quick to embrace virtual touring. Throughout the Garden State, property managers have given touring-minded prospects what they want, virtually speaking.
Forbes. Thursday, 18 Jun 2020.
- Property management software is soaring in popularity amid virus
AppFolio, which provides cloud-based property management
software, saw its shares grow by 44.3% in May. The growth came as property managers adapted to work-at-home orders.
Inman. Tuesday, 9 Jun 2020.
- Nestio waives fees for Funnel contact center software amid pandemic
The New York-based property management
and listings platform will not charge fees for its digital leasing software for 90 days.
Inman. Wednesday, 13 May 2020.
- Woman accused in lawsuit of making neighbor sick by chain-smoking
A Manhattan property management
company is suing Deborah Schevill, a tenant at a building on East 83rd Street, accusing her of smoking inside her unit and harming her neighbor's health.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 30 Apr 2020.
- Airbnb hosts feel the crunch of government bans to stop tourism during coronavirus outbreak
From Maine to the Coachella Valley in California, state and local governments have enacted measures of varying degrees that are preventing property managers from booking short-term rentals through websites like Airbnb, Vrbo and Booking.com.
CNBC. Thursday, 16 Apr 2020.
- Managing Technology And Human Interaction In Property Management
Too high-tech and efficient can at times be perceived as cold and impersonal to a new tenant or owner. At the same time, not enough tech can leave people feeling frustrated and like their time was wasted.
Forbes. Wednesday, 1 Apr 2020.
- Trump Blocks Chinese Deal for U.S. Software Firm StayNTouch
President Donald Trump ordered the Chinese acquisition of a hotel property management
software company reversed on national security grounds. Trump ordered Beijing Shiji Information Technology Co. ...
Hsyndicate. Friday, 6 Mar 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries