This Property Management news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about property management and property manager news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Tech-leaning condo management firm Daisy officially launches in New York City
Daisy, a new technology-forward property management
company for residential building owners, has launched in two New York City boroughs: Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Inman. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
- What property managers need to know about deposit insurance
Deposit insurance is an emerging type of security deposit. For a growing number of renters, the indemnity paid in monthly installments has become a much more desirable alternative to upfront deposits.
Inman. Monday, 5 Jul 2021.
- Catfish UK: Man meets up with online girlfriend who's stood him up 14 times
Neil, 35, from Enfield fell for property manager
Jasmin, 34, after spotting her on social media. The couple both live in north London, and talk for hours on the phone every week.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Explosive demand for vacation rentals has made property managers a hot commodity
Vacasa, which helps hosts not only list but manage their rental homes, is thinking about becoming a publicly traded stock, multiple sources told CNBC.
CNBC. Wednesday, 21 Apr 2021.
- The Benefits Of PropTech For Property Managers
As the globe adopts further digitalisation, technological advances have benefitted many industries, including the world of real estate. ...
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 7 Apr 2021.
- Beyond Ramps And Handrails: Accessibility Is Also Important For Property Websites
While accessibility can benefit everyone, property managers should also look ahead to possible legal challenges.
Forbes. Wednesday, 24 Feb 2021.
- Foreigners poured money into China as the world struggled with the coronavirus pandemic
In the capital city of Beijing, foreign investors claimed more than a third of commercial real estate deals last year, property manager
JLL said Thursday.
CNBC. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- Property manager insists tenant will be charged for leaving coat rack for next residents
Hannah, from London, slammed professional landlords Grainger plc after being told she would be charged for leaving up a small coat rack as a gift for the next residents of her flat.
Daily Mail. Monday, 18 Jan 2021.
- Learn More About Real Estate and Property Management With This 7-Course Bundle
Kick off 2021 with a new set of skills, thanks to this seven-course bundle in property and real estate management classes.
Mental Floss. Friday, 8 Jan 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries