This Property Management news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about property management and property manager news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Hines branches out to property management with new firm
Houston-based Hines, a real estate development company with offices in over 200 cities, is launching Willowick Residential, a branch specifically aimed at multi-family property management
Inman. Monday, 12 Oct 2020.
- Berkshire death: Furloughed property firm boss was found dead on floor by his pregnant wife
Dharmindera Kalyan, known as Darsi, had been furloughed from his high-ranking position at a property management
company at the start of lockdown. He died at his home in Berkshire in July.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 7 Oct 2020.
- How building managers can prepare for a COVID-19 winter
Real estate industry intelligence firm Propmodo recently produced a report detailing how apartment property managers can best prepare for both commonplace and worst-case COVID-19 scenarios in upcoming months.
Inman. Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020.
- Real estate firm accused of preying on low-income homeowners
ACLU and NAACP say that Vision Property Management
ensnared mostly Black buyers in deceptive deals.
CBS News. Thursday, 1 Oct 2020.
- Three Keys To Success In Property Management
A great management company works like a well-oiled machine, one that can adapt and respond to the ever-changing environment that property management
is known to encounter.
Forbes. Tuesday, 8 Sep 2020.
- The Importance Of Property Manager Due Diligence
Hiring a property manager
may be one of the most consequential decisions that a property owner is required to make on their way to building a portfolio of properties at scale.
Forbes. Wednesday, 19 Aug 2020.
- Chicago looting leaves residents feeling unsafe, ready to leave city, property management company tells mayor
Mayor Lightfoot says she is using "every last city resource' to prevent looting after homeowners say they are considering leaving Chicago.
ABC News. Thursday, 13 Aug 2020.
- Public Storage (PSA) Q2 FFO Lags Estimates on Rent & Cost Woes
Public Storage (PSA) Q2 results reflect low realized annual rent per occupied square foot, and rise in on-site property manager
payroll and marketing costs, partly muted by gains from expansion moves.
Zacks. Thursday, 6 Aug 2020.
- Man films himself dramatically quitting his job because of 'belittling' boss
Maxwell Dean, 31, recorded himself storming into his boss' office. He says the regional director at his property management
company in Salt Lake City was 'rude' and made colleagues cry.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Airbnb hosts feel the crunch of government bans to stop tourism during coronavirus outbreak
From Maine to the Coachella Valley in California, state and local governments have enacted measures of varying degrees that are preventing property managers from booking short-term rentals through websites like Airbnb, Vrbo and Booking.com.
CNBC. Thursday, 16 Apr 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries