This Property Management news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about property management and property manager news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Evergrande suspended from trading on Hong Kong stock exchange
HONG KONG — Shares in troubled real estate developer China Evergrande Group and its property management
unit Evergrande Property Services have been suspended from trading in Hong Kong. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 3 Oct 2021.
- Sabre (SABR) Launches SynXis Property Hub, Boosts Portfolio
Sabre (SABR) launches SynXis Property Hub, a hotel property management
system, on SynXis hospitality platform to simplify day-to-day hotel operations and provide high-quality guest experiences.
Zacks. Thursday, 30 Sep 2021.
- 7 ways to find dependable renters now that moratoriums are ending
After a rocky year-and-a-half due to local and federal eviction moratoriums, most landlords and property managers are finding ways to ensure they pick solid tenants this time around.
Inman. Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021.
- Jetty Rent allows tenants to choose when they want to pay rent
Renter financial services startup Jetty has launched a new product to help both renters and property managers combat issues that arise from late rent payments.
Inman. Thursday, 9 Sep 2021.
- Navy vet convicted in gruesome killing of 4 in North Dakota
A jury found a chiropractor and Navy veteran guilty Friday in the gruesome killings of four people at a North Dakota property management
firm two years ago.
Fox News. Friday, 20 Aug 2021.
- Catfish UK: Man meets up with online girlfriend who's stood him up 14 times
Neil, 35, from Enfield fell for property manager
Jasmin, 34, after spotting her on social media. The couple both live in north London, and talk for hours on the phone every week.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Explosive demand for vacation rentals has made property managers a hot commodity
Vacasa, which helps hosts not only list but manage their rental homes, is thinking about becoming a publicly traded stock, multiple sources told CNBC.
CNBC. Wednesday, 21 Apr 2021.
- The Benefits Of PropTech For Property Managers
As the globe adopts further digitalisation, technological advances have benefitted many industries, including the world of real estate. ...
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 7 Apr 2021.
- Foreigners poured money into China as the world struggled with the coronavirus pandemic
In the capital city of Beijing, foreign investors claimed more than a third of commercial real estate deals last year, property manager
JLL said Thursday.
CNBC. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- Learn More About Real Estate and Property Management With This 7-Course Bundle
Kick off 2021 with a new set of skills, thanks to this seven-course bundle in property and real estate management classes.
Mental Floss. Friday, 8 Jan 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries