This Property Management news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about property management and property manager news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Hotel Sales & Catering Systems - Where Are They Now?
In my role as founder and CEO of a hotel property management
system (PMS) company over the past seven years, I've placed my focus on innovation in hotel technology that enables mobility and guest services. ...
Hsyndicate. Wednesday, 31 Jul 2019.
- Driftwood Hospitality Management Shares New Insights Into Industry Trends From Property Manager Poll
North Palm Beach, Fla. ...
Hsyndicate. Tuesday, 30 Jul 2019.
- 5 property management tips for investors
Whether you're renting out a vacation home to earn some extra income or invest in rental properties, certain challenges come with property management
Inman. Monday, 29 Jul 2019.
- FW Residents File Police Reports, Claim Rent-to-Own Rip-Off
Approximately 50 low-income families in Southeast Fort Worth say they were cheated out of not only thousands of dollars, but their dream of owning a home. Many tell NBC 5 their former property manager
ripped... Photo Credit: NBC 5 News.
NBC. Friday, 26 Jul 2019.
- Property management platform TurboTenant clinches $6.5M
TurboTenant allows landlords to syndicate listings, manage leads, and vet and accept applications online.
Inman. Wednesday, 17 Jul 2019.
- McDonald's customer blasts chain for dangerous McFlurry allergy mix-up
EXCLUSIVE: Property manager Steven Georgiou, 32, (pictured in hospital after a different allergic reaction) said it was only him paying attention that stopped the incident being deadly.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 18 Jun 2019.
- Making "smart home" features standard for renters
According to the Wall Street Journal, a group called the Amazon Smart Properties team is working with property managers to equip new apartments with Alexa smart speakers. ...
CBS News. Friday, 7 Jun 2019.
- PropTech Startup AskPorter Launches Real Estate Industry Pioneers Program
AI property management
startup AskPorter exclusively announces its industry Pioneers program, centered around working with different parts of the real estate value chain to build the products and services they need.
Forbes. Sunday, 26 May 2019.
- Court hearing delayed for suspect in quadruple homicide
MANDAN, N.D. (AP) - The next court appearance for a man accused of killing four people at a Mandan property management
company has been delayed until late summer. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- A Platform That Helps The Homeless Find Affordable Housing
Haven Connect aims to help homeless individuals find affordable housing by making it easier for property managers to communicate with housing applicants and for applicants to update their information online.
Forbes. Sunday, 14 Apr 2019.
- Police: North Dakota suspect planned carefully, hid evidence
A chiropractor with a military background was due in court Friday in the slayings of four people who police say were shot and stabbed at a property management
business in North Dakota.
Fox News. Friday, 5 Apr 2019.
- Man arrested in quadruple murder at workplace
The victims were found dead inside a property management
company office Monday.
ABC News. Friday, 5 Apr 2019.
- 'Person of interest' detained in North Dakota killings at business
A "person of interest" has been detained by law enforcement after four people were found dead at a property management
company in North Dakota, police said.
Fox News. Friday, 5 Apr 2019.
- Four dead in 'multiple homicide' at North Dakota business
Four people were found dead on Monday after a "multiple homicide" at a North Dakota property management
business, police said.
Reuters. Tuesday, 2 Apr 2019.
- AppFolio (APPF) to Report Q1 Results: What's in the Offing?
AppFolio's (APPF) Q1 results are likely to gain from increasing customer base of the company, which comprises property managers and legal customers.
Zacks. Thursday, 26 Apr 2018.
News Headlines and News Summaries