This Property Management news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about property management and property manager news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Foreigners poured money into China as the world struggled with the coronavirus pandemic
In the capital city of Beijing, foreign investors claimed more than a third of commercial real estate deals last year, property manager
JLL said Thursday.
CNBC. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- Property manager insists tenant will be charged for leaving coat rack for next residents
Hannah, from London, slammed professional landlords Grainger plc after being told she would be charged for leaving up a small coat rack as a gift for the next residents of her flat.
Daily Mail. Monday, 18 Jan 2021.
- 16 Challenges For Real Estate Investors And How To Deal With Them
Working with property managers or brokers could help investors weather the uncertainty of the current market.
Forbes. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- Learn More About Real Estate and Property Management With This 7-Course Bundle
Kick off 2021 with a new set of skills, thanks to this seven-course bundle in property and real estate management classes.
Mental Floss. Friday, 8 Jan 2021.
- Real Estate Management Could Be a Game-Changer for Your Income
This real estate and property management
bundle can help you start a lucrative side hustle.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 24 Dec 2020.
- Billionaire Bill Gross' property manager blared Spanish music that annoyed Mark Towfiq, court hears
Bill Gross' property manager
Efrain Alba will take the stand this week to claim he was behind Spanish music that loudly blared from the home and bothered neighbor tech boss Mark Towfiq.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 3 Dec 2020.
- Vacasa arrives in Wyoming, partners with local company
Partnering with Mountain Property Management, the vacation rental platform is adding 45 properties in Wyoming's Teton County.
Inman. Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020.
- The PropTech Space Is A 'Blue Ocean' In Asia
We can expect that the use of technology in real estate markets will become more popular in every area from sourcing decent deals to automated valuation to digital cross-border transactions to property management
Forbes. Monday, 16 Nov 2020.
- Hines branches out to property management with new firm
Houston-based Hines, a real estate development company with offices in over 200 cities, is launching Willowick Residential, a branch specifically aimed at multi-family property management
Inman. Monday, 12 Oct 2020.
- Real estate firm accused of preying on low-income homeowners
ACLU and NAACP say that Vision Property Management
ensnared mostly Black buyers in deceptive deals.
CBS News. Thursday, 1 Oct 2020.
- Chicago looting leaves residents feeling unsafe, ready to leave city, property management company tells mayor
Mayor Lightfoot says she is using "every last city resource' to prevent looting after homeowners say they are considering leaving Chicago.
ABC News. Thursday, 13 Aug 2020.
- Airbnb hosts feel the crunch of government bans to stop tourism during coronavirus outbreak
From Maine to the Coachella Valley in California, state and local governments have enacted measures of varying degrees that are preventing property managers from booking short-term rentals through websites like Airbnb, Vrbo and Booking.com.
CNBC. Thursday, 16 Apr 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries