This Property Management news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about property management and property manager news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Space heater safety tips for your tenants following Bronx fire
As winter continues, here's what landlords, property managers and building residents need to know about operating space heaters safely in light of a deadly fire in New York City that killed 17 residents.
Inman. Tuesday, 11 Jan 2022.
- How to boost renter engagement with Google Business Profiles
Property managers seeking to gain attention from a wider pool of renters in 2022 have an opportunity to double down on Google Business Profiles, a new study shows.
Inman. Tuesday, 28 Dec 2021.
- Third-Party Property Management Isn't as Simple as It Seems
Commercial real estate entrepreneurs should be very careful when considering a third-party property manager
Entrepreneur. Monday, 27 Dec 2021.
- Nelson Partners Student Housing: A Sinking Empire
An ambitious property management
company that pitches upscale off-campus apartments across the country has left tenants and investors stewing.
New York Times. Wednesday, 3 Nov 2021.
- Evergrande suspended from trading on Hong Kong stock exchange
HONG KONG — Shares in troubled real estate developer China Evergrande Group and its property management
unit Evergrande Property Services have been suspended from trading in Hong Kong. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 3 Oct 2021.
- Sabre (SABR) Launches SynXis Property Hub, Boosts Portfolio
Sabre (SABR) launches SynXis Property Hub, a hotel property management
system, on SynXis hospitality platform to simplify day-to-day hotel operations and provide high-quality guest experiences.
Zacks. Thursday, 30 Sep 2021.
- Navy vet convicted in gruesome killing of 4 in North Dakota
A jury found a chiropractor and Navy veteran guilty Friday in the gruesome killings of four people at a North Dakota property management
firm two years ago.
Fox News. Friday, 20 Aug 2021.
- Explosive demand for vacation rentals has made property managers a hot commodity
Vacasa, which helps hosts not only list but manage their rental homes, is thinking about becoming a publicly traded stock, multiple sources told CNBC.
CNBC. Wednesday, 21 Apr 2021.
- Learn More About Real Estate and Property Management With This 7-Course Bundle
Kick off 2021 with a new set of skills, thanks to this seven-course bundle in property and real estate management classes.
Mental Floss. Friday, 8 Jan 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries