This Property Management news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about property management and property manager news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Man, 93, shoots property manager over water damage
Unhappy about flooding in his Las Vegas flat, an elderly resident guns down the building manager.
BBC News. Wednesday, 8 Jan 2020.
- Property management: The problem child of real estate
Is it all doom and gloom? Not at all. Every broker who engages in property management
can do the right thing.
Inman. Tuesday, 31 Dec 2019.
- Lawsuit claims unsafe conditions at military housing in Florida
Five military families are suing the owners and property managers of privatized housing at MacDill Air Force Base in Florida.
CBS News. Tuesday, 3 Dec 2019.
- Habitability And Liability: How Property Managers Can Protect Owners
The surest way to keep your tenants safe and keep you out of court is to entrust professionals whose job it is to prevent these common disasters.
Forbes. Thursday, 21 Nov 2019.
- RealPage acquires property management company Buildium for $580M
Tenant screening company RealPage has just purchased Buildium, a property management
company, in a $580 million deal in cash.
Inman. Monday, 18 Nov 2019.
- Investing In Advancing Property Management Technology
Property management technology continues to advance, growing the numbers of PropTech innovators and leading one real estate investment and property management
firm to create its own technology fund.
Forbes. Thursday, 31 Oct 2019.
- Mirabilis Group selects apaleo as its core technology to deliver an exceptional guest journey
UK based property management
company, Mirabilis Group announced today that it has selected apaleo to power its vision of providing remarkable guest experiences. ...
Hsyndicate. Monday, 7 Oct 2019.
- Someone is really charging people $1,100 to live in a shed
Located in the city's University Heights, the tiny 'updated studio' is 200 sq-ft and is being managed by an Arizona company, JD Property Management
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 2 Oct 2019.
- JLL to Boost Leasing Business With Peloton Commercial Buyout
Jones Lang LaSalle's (JLL) acquisition of Peloton Commercial Real Estate will help bolster its Agency Leasing and Property Management
business and generate cash flows that will aid in deleveraging.
Zacks. Friday, 20 Sep 2019.
- Google Signals Its Vacation Rental Ambitions With Vacasa Direct-Connect
Like Airbnb, Expedia, and others in the sector, Google is making a push to professionalize and increase its portfolio of vacation rental offerings, and that means enlisting property managers, and entering into new partnerships. ...
Hsyndicate. Thursday, 5 Sep 2019.
- Deplorable living conditions spark outcry from...
Property managers of an east Charlotte apartment complex called the police on residents, organizers and a FOX 46 Charlotte reporter on Tuesday afternoon.
Fox News. Wednesday, 6 Jun 2018.
- AppFolio (APPF) to Report Q1 Results: What's in the Offing?
AppFolio's (APPF) Q1 results are likely to gain from increasing customer base of the company, which comprises property managers and legal customers.
Zacks. Thursday, 26 Apr 2018.
- Melbourne property manager writes letter asking neighbours to 'spy' on a tenant
Melissa Hickson, founder of Prime Residential Property Management
in Melbourne, wrote a letter to a tenant's neighbours asking them to report any any disturbances, as well as positive behaviour.
Daily Mail. Monday, 16 Apr 2018.
- WATCH: Trump Organization battling property manager for control of Panama hotel
A series of scuffles have broken out on the property as the Trump Organization and the property's majority owner have vied for control of the hotel.
ABC News. Tuesday, 6 Mar 2018.
News Headlines and News Summaries