This Professional news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about professional and professions news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How I Transitioned From a Solo Entrepreneur to a Team Leader
I started my digital-marketing company as a solo entrepreneur before realizing I could work with professionals who have complementary skills to grow my company further.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 26 Jul 2021.
- What agents can learn from lawyers on the art of negotiation
As a former lawyer myself, I can say with certainty that legal professionals apply several negotiation tactics and techniques that I believe agents can benefit from.
Inman. Monday, 26 Jul 2021.
- Investment Banking Becomes Less Popular With Young Professionals
As young professionals re-examine their work-life balance, investment banking is becoming a less popular choice despite the money.
New York Times. Monday, 26 Jul 2021.
- What is HIPAA and How Does the Law Work?
The measure prohibits health professionals from revealing your medical records, but it is perfectly legal to ask whether someone has been vaccinated.
New York Times. Saturday, 24 Jul 2021.
- Tokyo Olympics could be threatened by cyberattack, FBI warns
The Olympics are ripe for cyberattacks by nation-state actors, the FBI said in a notification to cybersecurity professionals, adding that these actors could hack or ransom sensitive stolen data.
Fox News. Saturday, 24 Jul 2021.
- 16 Ways For Struggling Professionals To Regain Their Motivation At Work
Unmotivated professionals may find it difficult to focus on the task at hand, see assignments through to completion or even attend to their daily responsibilities.
Forbes. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- Tokyo 2020: After 10 years, GB's Frazer Clarke can finally seize his chance at the Olympics
Team GB's Frazer Clarke has been in the boxing development squad since 2010 and after being overlooked for the Rio 2016 Olympics in favour of Joe Joyce, Clarke finally has his chance to aim for an Olympic medal before turning professional
ESPN. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021.
- Elon Musk says Tesla caused two-thirds of his personal and professional pain
Musk also acknowledged that Tesla is still not manufacturing its custom-designed 4680 cells for commercial use in electric cars or energy storage systems yet.
CNBC. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021.
- Hampden to be new home of Scotland women's team with 10% annual increase in pro players targeted
Scotland's women will play all their games at Hampden as the SFA targets a 10% annual increase in its number of professional
BBC News. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021.
- The Olympic mothers who really do deserve a medal!
Olympic organisers reversed a covid ban on the babies of athletes travelling to Japan. Team GB Olympians reveal how they balance the demands of professional
sports with being a mother.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- PFL news and notes: Pay-per-views in 2022, new finals date and location
PFL CEO Peter Murray digs into what's coming up in the current season of the Professional
Fighters League, and beyond.
ESPN. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Professional Holding (PFHD) Earnings Expected to Grow: What to Know Ahead of Q2 Release
Holding (PFHD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021.
- Nonprofits Begin To See Brighter Future For Peer-To-Peer Fundraising
A new survey of 75 campaigns by the Peer-to-Peer Professional
Forum shows that many fundraisers are expecting to meet or exceed their revenue targets for 2021.
Forbes. Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021.
- How Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich Leverages Social Media to Improve Patient Care
Most professionals and companies today use social media to promote their brand. While Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich does use social media for marketing, he also uses it to improve patient care. ...
Daily Caller. Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021.
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) to Report Q2 Earnings: What's in Store?
Kimberly-Clark's (KMB) second-quarter 2021 performance is likely to reflect softness in the K-C Professional
unit and higher commodity costs. Nevertheless, saving efforts should offer some respite.
Zacks. Monday, 19 Jul 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries