This Printing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about printing and printer news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Extinction Rebellion trial delayed as accused glues hand to table
The trial of six people over a protest at a newspaper printing
works is held up on its first day.
BBC News. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Trial halted as XR activist accused of blocking newspaper deliveries GLUES himself to dock
Defendant Liam Norton ranted at the judge at St Albans Magistrates court where six activists are accused of obstructing the highway during a blockade of News Corp printing
works in September.
Daily Mail. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Brian Kemp, Georgia Law, NCAA And Others Show Selfishness In Paying College Athletes
With much help from NCAA officials, state legislatures and the inevitable becoming reality, college sports is going from walking to sprinting down that dark, slippery and narrow road of paying athletes. This won't end pretty. ...
Forbes. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- WR Metcalf runs 100 in 10.37 vs. elite sprinters
DK Metcalf ran the 100 meters in 10.37 seconds in his heat at the USA Track and Field Golden Games and Distance Open, not fast enough to reach the finals.
ESPN. Sunday, 9 May 2021.
- DK Metcalf Learns Football Speed Doesn't Equal Track Speed
DK Metcalf, the All-Pro Seattle receiver, finished last in his heat on Sunday in his first 100-meter race against professional sprinters.
New York Times. Sunday, 9 May 2021.
- Reign Redmond upsets top sprinters in state at spectator-less Arcadia Invitational
Carson High sprinter Reign Redmond highlights a socially-distanced, fan-less Arcadia Invitational that essentially serves as the state championship.
Los Angeles Times. Saturday, 8 May 2021.
- Printing catalogs is a booming business in this state
Millions of people do their shopping online but it isn't the same as flipping through a catalog. Kenneth Craig reports on how Maine's printing
industry is thriving in the digital age.
CBS News. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- Extinction Rebellion activists who blocked printing plant are acquitted
The Extinction Rebellion activists' protest was part of a night of chaos in September at two print works - the other in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire - involving 81 activists in total.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- Meghan wins remaining copyright claim over father's letter
A judge grants the rest of her claim against the Mail on Sunday for printing
her letter to her dad.
BBC News. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- Print Your Photos Anywhere, Anytime With This Pocket-Sized Device
Having a camera to take high-quality pictures is one of the best technological inventions of the 21st century. But sometimes you want a physical copy of a photo, and that’s hard to do unless you have a printer
set up at home. ...
Daily Caller. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Zebra Launches New Wireless Label Printers For Small Businesses
zebra Industries has announced a new range of wireless thermal label printers for small business who sell and ship products. ...
Forbes. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- Chaminade sprinter Patrick Ize-Iyamu talks about how he's trying to get faster
Chaminade track and field standout Patrick Ize-Iyamu talks about competing in next weekend's Arcadia Invitational.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- The Best Printers for Chromebooks in Your Office or at Home
Take care of your printing
needs from a Chrome OS-based laptop.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- Usain Bolt loses an Olympic gold after teammate fails drug test
Nearly 10 years after he first won it, Usain Bolt is losing one of his nine Olympic gold medals. Another sprinter on Jamaica's 2008 100-meter relay team tested positive for a banned substance.
CBS News. Monday, 26 Apr 2021.
- Chuck Geschke, Father of Desktop Publishing, Dies at 81
If you sent a PDF on your computer today, thank him. In 1980, he and a colleague created a way of sending digital documents to a printer, starting a company, Adobe.
New York Times. Tuesday, 20 Apr 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries