This Printing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about printing and printer news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 3D Systems (DDD) Rides on Solid Printing Demand, Product Refreshes
3D Systems (DDD) continues gaining from growing demand for 3D printing
solutions, and its sustained focus on launching innovative products and strategic acquisitions.
Zacks. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Stratasys (SSYS) Bets on Solid 3D Printing Demand Amid Competition
Despite intense competition, Stratasys (SSYS) remains well-poised on a robust demand environment and its sustained focus on expanding its 3D printing
Zacks. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Virginia teen accidentally shoots himself in the leg with a gun he made using a 3D printer
The 16-year-old boy accidentally shot himself in the leg while 3D printing
a glock-style pistol in his bedroom Saturday, as local police in Virginia investigate the first-ever case of its kind citywide.
Daily Mail. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- On eve of game against U.S., Jamaica national soccer team seeks fast track to success
After seeing Jamaica's sprinters win eight Olympic medals in Tokyo, the country's soccer team wants success. It plays the U.S. in a CONCACAF World Cup qualifier.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021.
- Moment a Bronx woman barely makes it through her front door as a man charges after her
Police are seeking a suspect for attempted burglary after he was caught on video stalking a woman home and sprinting after her just as she makes it through the door of her Bronx home.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021.
- How an 11-Foot-Tall 3-D Printer Is Helping to Create a Community
can create nearly any object. A partnership in Mexico is putting that theory to the test, building a village for residents living in poverty.
New York Times. Thursday, 30 Sep 2021.
- Printer Ink is Overpriced. This Alternative Ink Brand Makes Printing Affordable.
Stop spending your business's valuable resources on unreasonable ink prices.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 22 Sep 2021.
- Prehistoric giant penguin species identified from fossil found by New Zealand schoolchildren
A giant fossilised penguin discovered by schoolchildren in New Zealand in 2006 has been identified as a new species of the animal using a 3D printer
Sky News. Thursday, 16 Sep 2021.
- World Anti-Doping Agency to review athlete cannabis ban
The announcement comes two months after U.S. sprinting star Sha'Carri Richardson was disqualified from the Tokyo Olympics for using marijuana after she had learned that her mother had died.
CBS News. Wednesday, 15 Sep 2021.
- British Olympic sprinter CJ Ujah's second sample tests positive for banned substances
A backup sample taken from British Olympic sprinter CJ Ujah has also tested positive for banned substances.
Sky News. Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021.
- Bay Area professors use 3D printer to divert sawdust from landfill & create sustainable products
Technology company, Forust, diverts sawdust from the landfill to create products for architect and automotive industry.
ABC News. Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021.
- 8th grader from NJ builds robotic arm for friend using 3D printer
Sammy worked all summer on his invention, with help from a 3D printer
ABC News. Tuesday, 7 Sep 2021.
- Ujah investigation should take place 'without prejudice' - relay team-mate Hughes
GB sprinter Zharnel Hughes says he wants the doping investigation into team-mate CJ Ujah to be allowed to take place "without prejudice" - but insists athletes need a clean sport.
BBC News. Tuesday, 24 Aug 2021.
- Belarusian Olympian Tsimanouskaya Plans To Represent Poland After Defection
The Belarusian sprinter who appealed for international help to avoid being forced home prematurely from the Tokyo Olympics says she wants to represent Poland, the country she defected to with her husband less than three weeks ago.
Radio Liberty. Thursday, 19 Aug 2021.
- Blind Sprinter David Brown Returns To Defend Gold In Tokyo
Reigning 100-meter Paralympic gold medalist David Brown is the world's fastest blind man, and he's back to claim a second gold in Tokyo.
Forbes. Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries