This Printing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about printing and printer news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Dave and Central Cee: Sprinter scores a record-breaking number one
The duo's new single Sprinter is streamed more times in one week than any other rap song in history.
BBC News. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- Jim Hines, first sprinter to run 100 meters in under 10 seconds, dies at 76
The two-time Olympic gold medalist was the first man to officially break the 10-second barrier.
CBS News. Tuesday, 6 Jun 2023.
- Jim Hines - first sprinter to run 100m in under 10 seconds - dies aged 76
Jim Hines, the first man to break the 10-second barrier for the 100 metres, has died aged 76.
Sky News. Tuesday, 6 Jun 2023.
- Jim Hines: First sprinter to run 100m in under 10 seconds dies
Jim Hines, the American Olympic champion, broke the record in 1968 at the US Championships.
BBC News. Monday, 5 Jun 2023.
- Forklift driver who used 3D printer to make assault rifles jailed for five years
A forklift truck driver who used a 3D printer
to manufacture assault rifles using equipment bought online has been sentenced to five years in prison, in one of the first prosecutions of its kind in the UK.
Sky News. Monday, 5 Jun 2023.
- Stratasys' (SSYS) FDM Printer Selected by a Motor Racing Team
Walkinshaw Andretti United selects Stratasys' (SSYS) FDM 3D printing
technology to produce parts much faster than the traditional method while maintaining high-performance standards.
Zacks. Monday, 5 Jun 2023.
- New video: Lauren Boebert ran up Capitol steps before missing debt ceiling vote
Lauren Boebert claims she engaged in a 'no-show protest' of the debt ceiling deal vote - but new video shows the Republican congresswoman sprinting up the steps after voting closed.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 4 Jun 2023.
- How Will The Apple Reality Pro Headset Boost 3D Printing?
To make slim and light virtual reality and augmented reality headsets, companies like Apple and Meta will increasingly rely on electronics 3D printing
Forbes. Thursday, 1 Jun 2023.
- Wembley Stadium security prepare to deploy 'sprinter stewards' at the FA Cup final
EXCLUSIVE: Security bosses are on alert over the prospect of protestors targeting Saturday's FA Cup Final between Manchester United and Manchester City at Wembley Stadium.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
- 3D Printing With Recycled Coffee Pods
Researchers found a way to turn recycled coffee pods into 3D-printed conductive materials that can be used to create caffeine sensors as part of a circular economy.
Forbes. Wednesday, 24 May 2023.
- How an unfinished TV deal led to an unexpectedly hectic first month for the new Big Ten commissioner
New Big Ten commissioner Tony Petitti has been sprinting to finish his league's massive TV deal -- and key athletic directors and coaches aren't happy with the details.
ESPN. Monday, 22 May 2023.
- Masters Meet: Gardena Serra's Brazil Neal sets state best at 200 meters
Serra High sprinter Brazil Neal was just trying to survive and advance at the Southern Section Masters Meet, then ended up with a state-leading time.
Los Angeles Times. Sunday, 21 May 2023.
- SoCal-raised sprinter Michael Norman withdraws from Los Angeles Grand Prix
Southern California-raised sprinter Michael Norman will not compete in next week's Los Angeles Grand Prix, being cautious after feeling discomfort behind a knee.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 18 May 2023.
- Nearly 1,000 Years Old, This Text Shows the Ingenuity of Chinese Woodblock Printing
An 11th-century collection of aphorisms is a part of a new exhibition in California
Smithsonian. Thursday, 18 May 2023.
- Tori Bowie, World Champion Sprinter, Is Dead at 32
She won three Olympic medals in 2016 and the world championship the next year in an intense 100-meter dash.
New York Times. Friday, 5 May 2023.
News Headlines and News Summaries