This Printing news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about printing and printer news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- HP Boosts Multi-Function Print Suite with Latest Launches
HP (HPQ) expands multi-function printer portfolio to reinvent the print segment and ensure long-term growth.
Zacks. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Faster Firefox 67 blocks fingerprinting, crypto-naughtiness - CNET
Also new: Better AV1 for 4K video and WebRender for swifter website display. But fewer people use Mozilla's open-source web browser each month.
CNET. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- HP (HPQ) to Post Q2 Earnings: What's in Store for the Stock?
HP's (HPQ) second-quarter fiscal 2019 results might be weighed on due to weak personal systems as well as printing businesses.
Zacks. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- Riding the Bolt Original e-scooter: A fresh take on mobility?
Usain Bolt has a mobility company. Yes, the charismatic Olympic sprinter is looking to solve the world's mobility problems with the launch of a new e-scooter
Pocket Lint. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Privacy concerns raised about upcoming Client-Hints web standard
Brave devs warn about new alternative user fingerprinting method being rolled out with Chromium-based browsers.
ZDNet. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Wheels: New Parts for Old Cars May Keep Them Running, but Sink Their Value
While technology like 3-D printing makes car collecting less expensive and more accessible, it has also made it harder to determine the actual value of a car.
New York Times. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Major overhaul of Illinois gun card program would require fingerprinting
New legislation introduced late Wednesday afternoon in Springfield would, for the first time, require gun owners to be fingerprinted.
ABC News. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- 'White Lightning' sprinter sets national high school 100m dash record
Matthew Boling, the Texas high school sprinter and viral sensation, has broken the nearly 30-year-old national record in the 100-meter dash with a time of 10.13 seconds. Previously he ran a wind-aided 9.98.
Daily Mail. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- Wisconsin Cat Gets New Prosthetic Legs
A cat who lost his back legs when he was hit by a train got a new lease on life by getting new prosthetic limbs. They were designed by engineering students at the University of Wisconsin-Madison using a 3D printer. ...
Voice of America. Sunday, 12 May 2019.
- Man accused of firing gun outside newspaper printing plant
BERTHOUD, Colorado (AP) - Authorities say a former employee of a Colorado newspaper printing plant was arrested after allegedly trying to enter the facility and firing a weapon outside the building. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 11 May 2019.
- 3-D research, products focus of upcoming Detroit conference
DETROIT (AP) - An event that aims to communicate and demonstrate the latest research and products from the world of 3-D printing is planned for Detroit. The conference and exposition called RAPID + TCT runs May 20-23 at Cobo Center. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- University sprinter impaled by javelin at practice: Reports
A University of Georgia track and field athlete was impaled by a javelin he fell onto during practice, according to reports.
ABC News. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- HP's new 3D printer gets serious, heads to high-volume factories - CNET
The Jet Fusion 5200, designed for large-scale manufacturing, could create more profound changes than the more common 3D printers used to build prototypes.
CNET. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- University of Georgia sprinter impaled by javelin expected to make full recovery, school says
A track and field athlete at the University of Georgia is expected to make a full recovery after officials said he was impaled by a javelin during practice.
Fox News. Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
- Google Chrome to support same-site cookies, get anti-fingerprinting protection
Google announces two new privacy-focused features for Chrome at the I/O 2019 developer conference.
ZDNet. Tuesday, 7 May 2019.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries