This Printing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about printing and printer news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- These 3-D Printing Drones Could Alter the Future of Construction
Like bees and wasps, the flying robots can build a structure while in mid-air
Smithsonian. Friday, 23 Sep 2022.
- NY Times issues correction after printing false claims about the UK economy
The New York Times was forced to issue a correction for its latest story about the Queen on Thursday after it fudged inflation data and stoked recession fears.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 15 Sep 2022.
- Amazon delivery man runs into burning house to save family including mother and baby in New York
A delivery driver working for Amazon is being hailed as a local hero for sprinting into a burning home in Syosset, Long Island to notify a family that their home was engulfed in flames.
Daily Mail. Monday, 12 Sep 2022.
- Books-lovers attend Printers Row Lit Fest 2022 in Chicago's South Loop
Hundreds are gathered in Chicago's historic Printers Row neighborhood for the largest literary festival in the Midwest.
ABC News. Saturday, 10 Sep 2022.
- 3D Systems (DDD) Launches Startup, Boosts Drug Discovery
3D Systems' (DDD) newly formed biotech subsidiary, Systemic Bio, intends to accelerate the discovery of pharmaceutical drugs and their development by using advanced bioprinting technologies.
Zacks. Friday, 9 Sep 2022.
- Nikon Buys SLM: Consolidation Coming To 3D Printing?
SLM today announced that Nikon is to launch a public offer to acquire the company at $20 a share, a 75% premium to its undisturbed share price of Sept 1.
Forbes. Friday, 2 Sep 2022.
- Belarusian Olympian Tsimanouskaya Gets Polish Citizenship After Defection
A Belarusian sprinter who appealed for international help to avoid being forced home prematurely from the Tokyo Olympic Games has obtained citizenship from Poland, the country where she defected with her husband last year as she fled Japan.
Radio Liberty. Tuesday, 30 Aug 2022.
- What's in the Offing for HP Inc. (HPQ) This Earnings Season?
Although HP's (HPQ) Q3 performance is likely to have benefited from the improving demand for commercial PCs and printers, supply-chain issues and unfavorable currency might have hurt the overall growth.
Zacks. Monday, 29 Aug 2022.
- Usain Bolt moves to trademark signature victory pose
The retired sprinter and fastest man in history wants to trademark a logo of his signature move.
BBC News. Tuesday, 23 Aug 2022.
- Ricardo Dos Santos: Sprinter anxious about driving after police stop
Ricardo Dos Santos says he no longer feels safe driving in London after armed police pulled him over.
BBC News. Tuesday, 16 Aug 2022.
- Sprinter pulled over by police for second time
An athlete who was allegedly racially profiled during a stop and search has said he was pulled over for a second time by seven armed police officers while driving home in London.
Sky News. Monday, 15 Aug 2022.
- The 5 best cheap printers of 2022
What is the best cheap printer? The HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One Wireless Printer
is our top pick, but we researched and compared many affordable options worthy of your consideration.
ZDNet. Monday, 8 Aug 2022.
- Elliott: Allyson Felix is coming home for one final sprint on the streets of L.A.
Allyson Felix, the most decorated sprinter in U.S. history, is closing out her prolific career by running in the Race for Change charity event.
Los Angeles Times. Sunday, 7 Aug 2022.
- The best back-to-school tech for students in 2022
What is the best back-to-school tech? ZDNet chose the HP OfficeJet Pro printer
ZDNet. Thursday, 28 Jul 2022.
- The Company Transforming Seeweed Into Yarn And Other Upcyclers
Plus, one company raised $125 million to bring kids into the metaverse and another is 3D printing
for injured Ukrainians; this week in the land of young achievers.
Forbes. Friday, 22 Jul 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries