This Poultry news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about poultry news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Phirbo (PAHC) Nutritional Specialty Aids Growth, Low ASP Ails
Phirbo's (PAHC) net vaccine sales remain robust on higher international demand for poultry
Zacks. Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021.
- France's foie gras producers forced to conduct mass duck cull as bird flu rips through poultry population
The Ministry of Agriculture said about 350,000 ducks have been culled since Christmas Eve.
Fox News. Friday, 8 Jan 2021.
- Avian Flu Outbreak in India Results in Mass Poultry Culls
No cases of avian flu have been detected in humans during the current outbreak
Smithsonian. Friday, 8 Jan 2021.
- Bird flu: India to cull poultry amid fears of virus
Avian flu has so far been detected in wild geese, crows and ducks in various parts of the country.
BBC News. Wednesday, 6 Jan 2021.
- McDonald's will launch 3 chicken sandwiches next month as it doubles down on chicken
McDonald's will launch three chicken sandwiches on Feb. 24 as it tries to reach new customers with more poultry
on its menu.
CNBC. Monday, 4 Jan 2021.
- County Antrim poultry flock to be culled after bird flu detected
About 30,000 birds are to be culled at the farm near Clough in north Antrim.
BBC News. Saturday, 2 Jan 2021.
- 12th COVID death renews pressure on California poultry producer
Foster Farms had to shut its main plant down for a week over the summer amid a deadly coronavirus outbreak, and now 3 have died at another facility.
CBS News. Friday, 1 Jan 2021.
- Pandemic boosts demand for backyard poultry flocks
CDC reports 2020 to be a record year for salmonella outbreaks linked to people raising their own chickens.
CBS News. Wednesday, 30 Dec 2020.
- Thousands of ducks are slaughtered at poultry farm in Norfolk after outbreak of bird flu
All 8,000 birds on the breeding centre near the village of Attleborough will be culled in a bid to stop the spread of the disease, which has become a serious threat to the region's poultry
Daily Mail. Sunday, 20 Dec 2020.
- New coronavirus outbreaks reported at Foster Farms poultry processing plants
A union official called a new coronavirus outbreak at a Foster Farms poultry
plant in Livingston, Calif., a "sequel to a real-life horror story."
Los Angeles Times. Saturday, 12 Dec 2020.
- Amcor (AMCR) Rolls Out Recyclable Shrink Bag for Food Packaging
Amcor's (AMCR) latest innovation will enable customers to recycle their poultry, cheese and meat packaging.
Zacks. Tuesday, 8 Dec 2020.
- Chick-fil-A Accuses Poultry Suppliers of Price Fixing
The fast-food chain has named Tyson Foods, Perdue Farms and other producers in a lawsuit, which carries the latest allegations of price fixing in the industry.
New York Times. Monday, 7 Dec 2020.
- Chick-fil-A suing 17 top poultry producers for alleged price fixing
The fast-food giant claims companies like Tyson Foods and Perdue Farms shared bids and pricing details to keep prices high.
ABC News. Monday, 7 Dec 2020.
- Bird flu outbreaks spark order to keep pet chickens indoors
and other captive birds will have to be kept indoors under tightened rules aimed at curbing the spread of bird flu following a series of outbreaks.
Sky News. Sunday, 6 Dec 2020.
- Why Sweet Bordeaux Is The Perfect Addition To Your Thanksgiving Meal
Sweet, white bordeaux offers an acidity that cuts through the heavier dishes of Thanksgiving, like gravy and mashed potatoes, while the dried fruit aromas generally compliment poultry
and even spiced desserts like pumpkin pie.
Forbes. Friday, 20 Nov 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries